Galaxy (ASX:GXY)

What went wrong?

Was it Macquarie downramping?

Was it the merger?

Is the lithium gravy train over in general?

Macquarie and Ganfeng downramping the WA lithium sector, merger dilluted the shares outstanding by issuing shares to GMM holders yesterday.

I sold some stocks to buy into GXY this week. I just hope it will get wired before thursday. fuck this is a golden opportunity.

>I sold some stocks to buy into GXY this week. I just hope it will get wired before thursday. fuck this is a golden opportunity.

I offloaded most of my GXY holdings at the start of the month and last bit at the start of this week.

Really tempted to jump back in tomorrow or Friday.

I'm interested in playing the sharemarket.

How successful are you both?

if neither of you mind my asking.

It's mooning on Saturday
Cap this

Don't be a faggot I just bought 5000$ of them kek u need to take risks

Doubled my profit margin this afternoon senpai, I can't tell if It was a fluke, or if I was just adequately invested in searching for dirt.

How do you guys find these companies and shit?
And what do you use to purchase shares?

TLDR; I'm 20, Sharemarket Jailbait, but I doubled the money I used in the last 24 hours.

I don't know How to do what I'm doing. I don't know If What I did was right or wrong and I feel like there is definitely a better service to watch Shares.

RSS Feeds run through my Rainmeter setup at the moment, Dialogue windows Pop up with a direct link to the account on the site I use when they go above a percentage.

Should I buy from asx or Frankfurt? The fee is 10 euro for asx and 7.50 for Frankfurt. Currently .36 on asx and around .28 on Frankfurt

Set up a CDIA for my mom and got her to buy $2k shares today

This is a great time to buy as the stock is down so much without bad news

Might get some extra tendies with all the money im making her

Go learn from Investors Business Daily
You'll be successful

Bought in at .36 ages ago, wishing i sold at .50 so i could rebuy now.

Bump, for interest. I topped up another 5000 Shares. 20% drops happened in the past. No reason to panic

Is this the golden time to invest? I am pretty new only have an ETF under my belt. Willing to drop $1000 into something

lots of individual investors have bought in today
Its a good time
Especially if bigger investors get back in

There hasn't been a lot of shilling lately so the manipulators are keeping quiet so they can buy back in big time

When would be the time to sell? Or just ride it to the moon?

Sell when you're up over 25% I reckon

What tells you this?

dude Saturday... think about it

not enough meme magic

THIS COULD BE A BAD TIME TO INVEST

IF THE NASDAQ IS DOWN MORE THAN 0.2% ADTER 3PM EST THEN GET OUT/DON'T BUY

Lol what

MISSED IT !!!!

If you don't understand distribution days, don't invest

I bought $5000 in shares yesterday value is now $6000

kek winning

Wrong

All those eggs in one basket.

This boost last night is due to the announcement of a new battery technology which still uses lithium.

Basically they can now half the size of a battery while maintaining the same capacity

These are stocks with amazing fundamentals. They're among the best performing in their respective sectors. They're significantly more stable with good upward potential. Wouldn't you rather only have to take a couple stocks out if you know the market is about to correct?

I'm just trying to follow William J. O'Neil's investing strategy

I think right now is a pretty good entry point, wish I held out for this dip. Fundamentals all gxy are still great for people planning to hold long term.

wtf are you doing on a NEET board with that kind of capital

I used Veeky Forums before i had left highschool I guess, you never leave btw

Hah, yes... Just because you get money doesn't mean you don't want to shitpost and occasionally help other people.

Bought 250 worth of the Frankfurt OTC. .
Already have 100 of the asx.

Small margins Boys

Any of you lads have any fundamental analysis you want to share? it seems they've been drastically cutting back for years and finally turned some money last year.

google the archives for wise anons post, the guy that started the whole GXY meme.

Oh thanks

Didnt buy in like the retard I am. Should I buy in still?

are markets open saturday

Nope

Sold @ 50c and profited $10k

Suck shit holders

>GALXF
still +11.6% on this somehow
No idea what's going on with it though I should probably sell it and buy shit I actually understand

Hopped over to PLS, possible buyout from MIN might make quick $