Dueling Network General /dng/

Dueling Network General #2200

Previous thread: Dueling Network: duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29008242
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reflecting_upon_the_Destruction_Sword
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qj5N40rGU
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fan-Made_Cards
youtube.com/watch?v=oE73zRvTd60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS HAND OF MINE!

first for GKs

BUT YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE

GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!

Pilica is smug!

Swap Maestroke or Ragna for Trapeze Magician

>nothing in the MP
>nothing in the DP
>Kaiba SD is all reprints
So we can forget about getting this right?

thanks for the tip man totally forgot about trapeze

Kaiba still has 6 more monster slots. It's possible.

i hope they never ever retrain or remake an old card ever again. it is pure cancer for the game and a total waste of new cards, they should just stop now and leave GX the way it is.

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and LEGACY SUPPORT

Not until I get my god damn Guardian retrain user

Cute loli!

silent paladin is so bad its going to kill this game and this general

it is GX bad
it is worse than any legacy support we've ever gotten, if not worse than final geases

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29008242

Stop linking to that shitty chink virus site.

But user, final geass actually saw some use as a side card recently

Didn't I tell you last time that you should at least say what the video is about?

Which cards are absolutely getting hit in the new banlist? Reminder that no Kozmo card will get hit yet.

I'll start:
Card of demise
Lizardraw

Depends on if Japan does it first, tcg still needs to cash in on millennium pack sales

>>>/reddit/
take all shitposting and EXTREMELY forced memes there
also fuck off mario, I know its you
>>>/bait/
>>>/pojo/

>Lizardraw
Yeah right, if something is getting hit is Sorc, unless Tewart is stupid enough to not hit it, again.

No im not

then stop shitting up the thread in the exact way he would

no.

damn he was right. fuck off you cunt. no one wanted you here 2 years ago and we dont want you now

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

when is pic related coming out? im thinking about buying it IRL because its a cheap deck. does anyone have a semi-good buster deck without pic, and is it any good?

Dark Illusion.

how about you learn to use the fucking wiki

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reflecting_upon_the_Destruction_Sword

wew im sorry. do your fingers hurt?

they will after i finger your boi pussy

lol get rekt XDDDD

y-y-yyyou to hahahahaha-ha.

So... is anyone of you faggots on zodiac duelist?

HAHAH-HHAHA0HJAHAHA-HAHAI-0J0-A9-09JAJAJAJAJJA

youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qj5N40rGU
I didn't even watch it, I just googled it and pasted it here.

Good job

I also just googled this.

I'd love to have card destruction, pot of avarice and monster reborn at 1 each.
Although I'd prefer if monster reborn couldn't grab monster's from the opponent's grave.

The anime made me want to play an Amazoness deck, does anyone have a decklist or just some pointers in general? Planning to use it on petdeck nights at locals.

pssh you know what kid. i like you

>just some pointers in general?

Don't.

Is there a single fan made card that isn't trash?

The deck literally does nothing.
But you can make it do nothing a little bit faster by adding brilliant fusion.

Limit Brilliant IMO

Or maybe a variant of this where the number selected is higher but they are placed on top of the deck in an order you choose instead of going to the grave.

>fanmade card is either OP as fuck or utter shit
>any card in between either has godawful or no artwork with it

Like it fucking matters. It'll be dismissed as autism at best, and /pojo/ trash at worst.

Yeah, FUCK pet decks.

I'm refferring to the official ones btw
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fan-Made_Cards

how about fuck a card that goes in practically every deck and generates free advantage
you know, like the card in your pic

This one.

Actually, Dragon Ice, Drill Warrior, and Trump Witch aren't that bad.

Drill Warrior was meta as fuck back in Dandywarrior days. Dragon Ice was used in Mermails as tech, and Trump Witch's only crime is her shit tier scale.

>no effect
>attack is 0
>defense is trash too
The card is literally trash.

Dragon ice is a cool design, pendlum 4 is subhuman tier though.

No.

i like using morphtronic vacuumen with kinka byo, to be perfectly frank

i think tongue twister saw use in hieratics at one point?

>even has an archetype specific retrain
There is seriously no reason to run Not Trash in any deck.

Buy CARDIANS

How you build that deck anyways?

looks fucking cool

So Chaos Max is probably going to end up being pretty pricey, right? Seeing as how most people don't want anything anything else in that pack and Blue Eyes is crazy popular and pretty competitive.

Brilliant fusion is fine in average and bad decks. Monarchs are too strong, but there are better things to hit that brilliant fusion. How about hitting Pantheism, Domain or Tenacity.
I'm not suggesting stormforth here because it is good for non-monarch decks that tribute summon.

>lost to blue eyes running shit like Maiden and Beacon
That multiple attacks from Beacon is a real bitch

it'll be a easily obtainable super rare

It is just too centralizing, that's the problem. It doesn't need to be banned, but I think if it were limited, it would only be used for it's original purpose, which is Gem Knight decks. Limiting or semi-limiting would mean no one would find it worth it to run the fusion materials without 3 of the spell. And I agree Pantheism should go to one, so they can't do the draw 2, search, draw 2 thing anymore, because that's retarded.

if anything, they would have to hit tenacity. hitting pantheism wont do shit desu. if they have access to at least 1, they can always recycle it at least twice, and by then they are winning.

so imo they should hit tenacity and maybe /maybe/ aether

Is it in the Kaiba deck or something?

n-no im just hoping that they will make it an easily obtainable super.

Did you bother to check the wiki you fucking idiot. All cards are Ultra rare.

no i didnt, ya cheeky little bitch

millenium stone beasts ofcourse ;)

Tewart, come out.
*bangs 2x4 on the thread*
We know you lurk here.
*swings the 2x4 against the thread again*
Tewart....Tewart...It's Tewart get him!

I know many people have posted their ABC decks here but I was never really paying attention.
How is this?

Why did they have to make xiangshengs pendulum scale so shit, now I have to use fucking odd-eyes unicorn or wait until mirage comes out

>Triple Cyber Dragon
>No Left Arm Offering to go into Transmodify

>cyber dragon variant
Delete it. Your monster ratios are good except remove Cyber Dragon and Core (just side Cyber Dragon + fortress). Cut Ties of the Brethren it isn't good enough. Run 3 Terraforming Union Hangar is the best card in the deck.

you want me to make some?

Make Aliens tier 0

Ok so realistically speaking here, we got TDIL in August and the Leg Decks II and Mega-tins in Sept which is a month before October aka the new Banlist.

With DM support being released so close to the banlist do you think Tewart will finally deliver solid hits to Monarchs, BA, Kozmo and Performapals to make room for DM, BEWD, D/D/D and Metalfoe or at the very least make those decks much more dominant in the meta?

how the fuck did pure burning abyss win 2nd place at UK nats?

i mean, ive never fucking topped nats but despite that, im still gonna say that this list seems like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oE73zRvTd60

ignore the god fucking awful intro

nth for Card of Demise is the best card they have released in a long time. and quite frankly, i think its extremely healthy for the meta.

INOV-JP030 Graydle Slime Jr.
Level 2 WATER Aqua-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 2000
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Graydle” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, and then you can Special Summon 1 Aqua-Type monster of the same Level from your hand., but you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Aqua-Type monsters.
(2) When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Graydle” monster from your Deck.

>Graydle shit
>plus Psyframe and probably Qli stuff

INOV is shaping to be very cancerous, isn't it?

Can you still special non-aquas if you only use the wolfbark effect and not the ss from hand effect?

No.

It's pretty cute for a living buttplug.

Fuck this is Primal Origin all over again. I wonder what else is getting support.

what do graydle work really well with aside from kaijues?

I have a question about Frightfur Sheep.
So if Frightfur Sheep battles, the opponent cannot activate cards or effects until after the damage step.
If Frightfur Sheep (2000ATK) battles Blue-Eyes White Dragon and dies, then I activate its effect to special summon from the graveyard, can the opponent activate cards like Solemn Warning to negate it?

This couldn't be better; I'd rather have packs that took the liberty in completing or updating really old or non competitive decks once in a while

Mother Grizzly

Yeah, you've already taken the damage in the damage step, then after that sheep special summons itself so your opponent can activate cards again

The revival effect is after the damage step so yes they can solemn it

Was that new aroma synchro confirmed yet?

Digital Bug support when?

Hope they amp up the legacy decks with better support. I'm anticipating some good Red-Eyes cards.

I'd rather have packs that give us some actual relevant fucking cards.
Good support for good decks > good support for bad decks.