Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klSAOwXxX-E
youtube.com/watch?v=MwxjYFqP35A
clips.twitch
reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/4n1h4f/am_i_the_only_one_that_get_matches_between_10_sec/d40gut0?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=qc6YZ16lHzM
teespring.com
youtube.com/watch?v=haTCjf8j6rU
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/07/there-chance-juri-will-be-next-street-fighter-5-character-released-ono-speaks-gameshot-about-dlc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

ANYONE GG REVELATOR

U.S. WEST COAST

next Jojos tournament when?

How's my nigga Chipp in revelator? I haven't played GG since early vanilla Xrd.

I can't play GG. It's too much. I just wanted to have fun and do sick combos.

Stun Dipper's second hit only connects if the opponent is far away enough so that you get the later active frames of the first hit. Gotta space it.

Should I get Burning Blood? Nico and Nami are hot but I don't watch One Piece

smelly vagina

>people actually think this is a good announcer
youtube.com/watch?v=klSAOwXxX-E

the fuck? step aside for a real announcer

youtube.com/watch?v=MwxjYFqP35A

HANZO AND SCRUBRAT TAKE NO FUCKING SKILL

Much appreciated

Chipp's still good and high tier. Just don't get hit.

Is anyone else already upset with the new ibuki?

Add me on steam if you're trying to play some sf5 kai_baby

crapcom devs told me they pushing patch untill oct due to combofiend being a whiny bitch , and the artists failed to color inside the lines for the storymode art .

IS
THE YEAR WE MAKE CONTACT

WELCOME
TO THE REVOLUTION

post masteroverwatch page

clips.twitch tv/maximilian_dood/ExcitedCurlewOSfrog
>Is this game better than Street Fighter 5? Yes. (laughs) Yes, I like Street Fighter 5, but it is. Yes, it is better than Street Fighter 5

Even Capcom-shill Maximilian agrees. SFV is done for.

i will never understand you people just kys

Hanzo is so badass though, dunno who Scrubrat is.

CAPKEKS BTFO BY THEIR OWN FAVORITE STREAMER

SFcucks on sudoku watch

>Even Capcom-shill Maximilian
I've never watched Max but isn't he more of a KI guy? Get him to say GG is better than KI, that would be interesting.

how does hanzo take no skill lol. junkrat is a fucking joke, and so is mcree

somebody play me on vf5fs

that's a good sniff

but where's the kancolle fighting game

Was the Ibuki delay finally the breaking point for people to stop eating capcoms shit?

give me a good c kohaku combo

It wasnt just an ibuki delay, it is now likely that the next three will be later than expected as well now.

I want to fuck that little girl with my Ryu.

I still won't buy Spic of Fighters.

did venom ded or did bedman revive him

all i know is that doug is hella cool and not a random masher

reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/4n1h4f/am_i_the_only_one_that_get_matches_between_10_sec/d40gut0?context=3

>Yeah seems like players in Cali dont have many issues (generally speaking) with matchmaking. I feel like a jerk reading this stuff then hopping online and getting matches instantly. Players obviously arent getting the same experience globally.
>In an earlier blog we mentioned we knew EU connectivity needed improvements. Not sure where things stand but I know the server team is working their asses off on a bunch of stuff.

>I know the server team is working their asses off on a bunch of stuff.

>server team
Isn't that just one guy?

why are you so triggered? no one even mentioned kof?

space ghost is the coolest

No, it was one guy until the game was released then they added more people

Every fighting game that isn't vanilla UNIEL is garbage.

Yeah Doug is pretty sick. Should've been there for his recent dump.

His voice is comfy.

it's no jojos desu

>vanilla UNIEL

You're fucking wrong sometimes bro. But I'll let this one slide.

KICK THE FUCKING FAGGOT KUBEL OUT OF THE DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE SHITS UP /pso2g/ AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCK HIM

Stop shitposting before I choke you out with my luxurious black hands

post music to listen to while playing jojos bizarre adventure heritage for the future, the best and only fighting game

youtube.com/watch?v=qc6YZ16lHzM

>that fucking nose
Every time

you missed it already ojoj, i showed snaggle the semi-true power of raven memes.

>meppz looks like a rapist
Did that retard post his face while I was gone?

That's him on the bottom right

BISON HAS THE BEST GRAB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gief has the best commandgrab

Why do people playing at the bottom level try to blame character balance for them losing?

our jive

street fighter five

what does Kubel look like?

You really wanna know?

How much is james chen getting paid to shill that garbage guilty gear he just won't shut the fuck up about it

This is also because fighting games are dead in Europe and numerous countries still use outdated wi-fi. EU is always going to be more shit for fighting games.

Chensorship is a huge shill for everything. He barely understands SFV yet can't shut up about how revolutionary it is. The guy probably wants to promote fighting games since his income depends on it. Shitty commentator.

None of yall wanna see my Raven.

won't have the game till tomorrow though, gonna be Watchen all night.

If you finish arcade mode with every characters (excluding Jam, Raven and Kum) you get 100000 W$

Should I even bother with guilty gear if I'm an EU pc player? I need a side game for when SFV servers are offline and shit.

Sure, why not?

>PC
Nope

would anyone like to play persona 4 arena on xbox360

What does 'gamen haji' mean?

I heard that the EU gg community is nonexistent and PC has no crossplay so yeah.. People should make arcsys understand the importance of pc/console crossplay.

Corner of the stage

teespring.com
/twitch/daigothebeastv

should i buy daigos shirt

Didn't see PC. It depends on the time of the day. I think if you add people to play with you're gonna be fine. You should really prioritize console though, with revelator just coming out you know.

Jap announces always say "juupan"
whassat?

i play stinky boat!!

Was Ky's gear enhancement ever explained?

What character should i play after i learn jack-o.
Shes great for a beginner character but im looking for someone more fun once i get better at the game.
Hows Drizzy in the previous games? Was she really fun?

How hard is Elphelt?

Ky in his short story had an eye patch over his Gear eye, so he probably offered himself for testing the opus project

Do you mean "chuupan"?
Because that means medium punch

not at all

Dizzy's very fun, really zoning-heavy if that's your thing, she has tons of different projectiles. With YRC she's going to be crazy.

Her combos can be difficult, but her gameplan is easy and straightforward.

ah ok

One and done players are cancer.

mika players gotta get points somehow

With the exception of players who are massively above those who they are fighting. They can't learn anything, can't get any points and only stand to lose tonnes if they lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=haTCjf8j6rU
please critique my Rashid play

Not too difficult to start out with.
Good normals and neutral.
Easy oki with grenade/ pressure with shotgun.
Basic combos will suffice at the beginner level.
She can get technical at higher levels once you start incorporating optimized combos and unblockable set ups though.

No bro.
They are cancer period.
You give somebody runbacks as much as he wants, you give him a chance of buying himself back in it.

And when its his turn, nothing.

Fucking piece of shit rat deserve to get banned for being this much "trash" of a person.

How did that Gief ever get Silver

you're getting too close to geef imo, just keep him out with those whirlwind shots (i forget the name) and, like you're doing, run in with the occasional grab
there are a lot of times he could've spd'd you and I don't know why he settled for a few jabs that only served to push you away from him

Taimanin Fighting when

glad quitters are pretty bad

It's going to fail anyway, because GG is boring as sin to watch.

the execution barriers on characters like Zato, Johnny, and other characters is a reason this game will never become mainstream and popular

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/07/there-chance-juri-will-be-next-street-fighter-5-character-released-ono-speaks-gameshot-about-dlc/

>Balrogfags cucked into oblivion AGAIN

The Gief's I fought pre-silver have been so low tier that I've been conditioned to bully them which got me right destroyed when I fought a real Gief that same day, I'll upload that fight next.

cool beans, looking forward to seeing it

That's the most tenuous evidence ever but it looks like that didn't stop Eventhubs writing an article on it.