Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan) - Recruiting
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake) - Recruiting
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

leika-ro.net/
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/addons-creators-are-exploiting-and-hacking-tos/292297
pastebin.com/jzB7Mwt6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I LOVE TALT!

S A D G A M E

klaipedia is dying with the lack of new players.

>let's make a bunch of nice updates and store additions
>and then just not put them on the only version of the game with players

>FP the only /tosg/ guild
>31 members
>even if you counted discord they all moved to ow/dfo leaving their guild on tos dead
>literally only 31 people are playing

/rog/ please.

>Futureproof (Lolipan) - Recruiting

Also, i bet you're the one that made this thread

>/tosg/ relevant
>Veeky Forums guild relevant on any game they play on

Try to go to meetups next time faggot.

why foe is dead ?

wow it's fucking nothing

Orsha was already dead so I suppose it's unaffected.

Way I see it, when you're at rock bottom the only way is up!

I used most of my cards to get up to this point (lvl 179). I just finished Tyla Monastery and the next group of questing spots are pretty high for my level (188-194). Problem is, All the leveling zones after Dina Bee up till now have abysmal mob generation/respawn. It's like I've been questing in no-man's land for ages, hardly any mobs or anything to kill. Does anyone know anyplace appropriate for me to grind at?
I'm doing my 3x missions, the 175 dungeon isn't really an option for me because of the horrnendous queue times (20-25m +)
I considered grinding at Tyla monastery but the flying mobs are really strong (frozen cloud doesn't hit flying mobs, and they do a truckton of damage so it's pretty hard for me to grind there).

Poor Schwarzer Reiter.

>Retreat shot is really great but requires multiple exploits and tricks to use properly because you outrun the enemies and turning around wastes shots
>More powerful Multishot that you have to stand still to charge up even though you're on a mount, like if Cataphract had to stand still to charge its abilities
>A skill that does less damage than an autoattack on 0CD, also worse than Effigy, a skill from the support tree from 3 ranks earlier. can be used about once per second.
>Another skill you have to stand still to charge up and which does as much damage as that last skill but on a long cooldown and in an AoE
>More powerful Multishot that you have to stand still to charge up. Again.

For Chrono C3, how many points should you invest in Stop/Slow/Backmasking?

This is now an /rog/ thread.

Dailies. Do Verkti square quests. Or go Roxona Recon West/East and farm Glyquares. Avoid Colifly Archers tho.

leika-ro.net/
Leika is the best private server. Always updated by our hardworking admins. Join and play now!

Best NPC desu

>trying this hard

just accept it, ro is dead as your dreams

>advance to barb
>check attributes
>only dmg enhancement
barbs are the literal retards in this game

But why did you advance to barbarian?

Is there anything to do at Topes Fortress?

What's the Petamion drop rate? I'm getting tired of killing this disgusting bird 9x per day.

Gimmick quests and a chance to get hair costume. No standard questing tho.

Your game is so dead it doesn't even have a general and you need to shill it on another dying general.

OW and other shitgames

Do I main DEX or STR for a Cataphract? Earth Wave/Doom Spike are fake multhits so it seems like DEX might be better?

what did you expect?
some smart scientist barb shit? ur literally cona the barbarian

P-please no bully, at least I took pelt1. Just wanted to try out a swordie after playing so many scholar alts.

DEX definitely.

>some smart scientist barb shit?

my sides

>like if Cataphract had to stand still to charge its abilities
But they had to. It was only changed later, but there's still the difference Cataphract can only move while channeling its own skills. You can't move while channeling Dragontooth, for example.

No, not bullying. I also did the same. Are you me? I'm currently corsair now, and 1 rank in pelt helps a lot. Barb also has huge AoE attacks with Seism and helps clearing mobs quickly. The damage is just abysmal though and you'll feel it when fighting bosses.

I wanted Fencer because my mains got some fancy recipes. But yea, 70 right now and fighting quest bosses feels like a chore. I would have preferred to go haha if it were like kToS instead of the nerfed version here.

So why would they not change the SR skills too

Hell, why can't mounted classes just fucking move while charging / channeling skills? Would that really be so broken, or so hard to implement?

You're doing something wrong, my barb facerolled the game until 170 and I'm 200 fencer now and have yet to see my seism and my cleave falls off now that I got lunge.

>log in to this
Dude, you got issues
You got issues, dude
Dude
You got issues

>tfw losing motivation to play

Just stop playing for a while my god it's a game not a job

just leave user, hope and hope of games like always ~ nobody is going to remember you user ~ try something new ~

>really, really great gear all around
>+7 both weapons, max peta, all BiS armor (excluding lolopanther)
>except bracelets
>quest bracelets
>the good ones for me are 8-12m
>it'll never be efficient to buy those over 100%ing attributes or getting more efficient headgear

:|

I really hate how we don't have a mid tier to sissel/gladiators.

Matkattackers have the wizard bracelets, while the others uses quest shit and the 2 BiS demands a retarded 0,0001% droprate item of a monster that has a slow spawn rate and there's only 3 in the map.

Also, the countless battle bracelets that are being sold in the npcs or are trapped inside acounts of lv 50_60 people who played only for a few days.

I wouldn't say it's that bad, bosses just feel more tedious after playing cryokino and pyrolink. I only have 1 in Seism and Helm Chopper right now so my dmg isn't quite there yet, saving points to max Seism and Warcry asap at barb2. I did mess up by spending points in STR instead of DEX during r1 and r2 days though... (39/9/29 invested str/con/dex right now)

Then again, I'm a complete nab at swordies, any pointers are appreciated.

Just made my first Sissel Bracelet

One step closer to having decent gear all around

>3 letters

Its Hat isnt it

I wouldn't be surprised if
is a Chronomancer.

My thoughts exactly.

Is this Hat person the one in this thread with a Chronomancer hardon?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/addons-creators-are-exploiting-and-hacking-tos/292297

RIP Addons.

Yes

Full DEX from now to 210.

It's just DOdge and crits, user. Dodge and crits!

at 75 get arde+golden falchion or lapis katz, I went falchon route because I'm not highlander to enjoy that extra 50% crit attack.

Fencer builds works better with a 1:3 str/dex ratio or 1:4 with some con to survive magic. you'll dodge most shit with leveled boots + dex evasion and the guardian attribute.

Seism 5 is where the things get interesting, also, cleave is awesome, max it too. Helm chopper is your source of strike damage, look at it with tenderness

>Hes somehow surprised

Who cares? Only fags that used them were the ones desperate for them to do shit that their lazy asses could have done themselves from the start

Why do these fags have to ruin it? I can't play the game without the quest and map addons, it's fucking unplayable.

welp gg

If they remove the betterquest and map-thing, I'll stop playing this shit.

>put stat reset scrolls in the beta
>don't include them in release

rip

That's it. They're purposely killing the game now. Oh that's right! Don't forget to look into more updates on the development of Wolf Knights! Fml

We all knew Excrulon was a scrub, why is this a surprise? Nigga needs to cheat to be gud.

The fucking white knights

Wait so does circling still reduce aoe defense ratio to 0 or not? You misinfo agents stop rusing me ;_;

wait, they're banning addons? or just those hack addons that he created?

Who are these guys trying to impress? Do they think daddy IMC is going to give them free TP? Fuck me, what faggots.

aoe def cannot

>just changed my team name to naruto-kun
fug yes beliebe it

Well, did Excrulon still play the game? He don't even know about Gimmick points from various event post Cranto Coast.

I can live without better betterquest, there's google docs and tosbase for that quit.

The map addon saves you hours of pointless walking though.

>All the girls oogling at me because I'm a boy

Feels kinda good.. makes up for real life

Got dang bronies are buying from my spell shop.

Why hasn't that fad died off already?

Thinking of releasing my instant complete quests addon to fuel

Go to roxona and farm anchors for decent exp and good shekels at the same time.

Do it, let it burn and let the game die once and for all.

>join 175 dungeon
>queue'd with 4 pinoys
>they all talk in their pinoynese language
>barely understood them
>have to reconnect after the first boss because static icons
>"brb guys I'll just reconnect"
>took a smoke, I assumed that they would have went with the dungeon and I'd be back in time for the last boss
>gone for 7 mins
>come back
>they're all in the same spot where I left them
>barely moved an inch, waiting for me.

t-they're not so bad guys

Thanks there, I may get Falchion since I already have a maxed awakened arde. I don't have to switch weapon sets either for swashbuckling.

Cannoneer or Musketeer? Everyone says Cannoneer is shit but I don't trust anyone but /tosg/ so which is it?

you are fucking pinnoy stop lying

Because IMC is fucking IMCompetent. Look at falconer C2. Yes I mad and I bet falconer C3 will be complete shit as well like corsair C3.

>those prices
fuck off jew

Musket so you can pretend to be one of the three musketeers

>Jew
You don't realize just how much it costs to buff you.

50% tax straight off the top
plus materials (250, 300 and 500)

My most expensive buff is 1,300, cut that in half and I make 650, take 500 away for materials and I only make 150 silver.

WTS footjobs

t. qt bokor

>three musketeers
>doesn't even use muskets

Musketeer being good is a meme. Cannoneer's are better in PvE, PvP, and GvG.

The real prize for Corsair C3 is Jolly Roger getting enough levels to steal boss cubes.

250, 300 and 500?
What?

This is pre stone skin nerf why does everybody just use this super early picture?

user you do know that corsair originally had a skill at c3 that summons a bunch of mobs right?
They removed it because it was too op and helped people level too fast and gain too much shekels from flag + mob summoning.

That was an Oracle skill though

Not the same user but please tell me more.

Sorc c3 or Sorc c2/Featherfoot c1?

Sorc2Warlock.

Warurakku.

>corsair

I forgot which patch notes it was, sorry user
pastebin.com/jzB7Mwt6

I'm not Wiz c3, what's the point of going Warlock?

>x or y
>z
You people are cancer.

And it hasn't changed at all.

Dark Theurge still is decent damage despite not having QC buff.

(You)