Old: Eyosongive.us

Counterplay.xyz

first for Syndra a best

I want to MARRY Morganna!

I'm Draven and I'm the best.

>play awful
>get carried
well alright i'll take it

Don't mention Veeky Forums (rules 1 and 2 only in raids) Tumblr got their champ, Reddit got theirs, time for us to shine.

Best girl.
Best scent.
Best wife.

>just waifufaggots and silver bloggers

General is as dead as the game.

See you in the next thread, probably EIGHT HOURS from now. LOL

LEONA A CUTE

ded game ded general :^ (

why is playing with my girlfriend so fun?

xth for the leagues biggest and best bust

xth for how Lulu would react if half of these Veeky Forumsrins tried to get with her

>enemy drafts two tanks
>the rest of our team drafts yasuo and aatrox, + adc
xD

Draven best guy!

xth for League finally dying

user have some rescpect for your waifu Harley and Jinx are really different in characters. and Harley is garbage these days

Riot needs to retire Sona from the league of legends, clearly combat just isn't for her.

She should go and follow her true destiny of being a baby factory

>decides to play Poke Mage Support
>Ezreal ADC
>Bull and ashe enemy team
>ezreal proceeds to dive
>gets killed
>repeat 3 times
>"sorry, im not used to a support that wont heal me
Healing was a mistake, makes ADC stupid

>He hasn't read the New 52 Harley by Amanda Conner.

Jinx is Tank Girl personified, jesus.

Personally, I preferred the old lore to the new one. It made the games feel more personal and gave a reason for the existence of the "Summoner's rift."
Now, it feels like all the characters are just mashed together because reasons.

I want to rape her.

Would be great if someone do this i have a horrible english and i make shitty screencaps can somebody with balls do this, i feel bad that this whole concept is gonna waste.

Tumblr champ Taliyah, but who is the reddit champ?

just carry right?

That what i mean anyone with taste in comics knows that nu52 harley is a piece of shit, almost all nu52 is shit, Harley is tumblr tier todays user

/lolg/ have you thank you goat mom for all the hard work she does for you?

>people actually want Sona with short hair and a flat chest

FEMININE FEATURES BEST FEATURES!

>Viktor performing just as well as you are
>No one on the enemy team egregiously fed
>Only people with high death totals are your front line

Yes, just carry harder

Naw man. I liked what Conner did to Harley after she got out of Gotham. The Wonder Woman issue where she put on the costume was just aces.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

how did you managed to lose that?

Feminine features are transphobic and make some men feel inadequate. They must be purged.

who should I meme jungle with tonight?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

I would never conner Harley she just make her a lol so random character with some moments that try to make her deep that ignore all the crap she did like killing 40 kids. the pro is the best thing she did

I want to go swimming for Lulu.

Alright now that the dust is settled can Hextech Protobelt-001 be buffed? It gives mediocre stats and the active is hot garbage. Just give me Blink Dagger already, fuck.

>2 tank front liners
>no LW

Best chart.

If you're in the area of course we can hang out friend, that'd be a blast

Xth for not being able to sleep and more dreams about sona and mf wtf??

If Sona sat on you would u died?

>hang out with welding
>make him drunk
>go lewd on him
>creampie and make him your sex toy
>have a loyal support main to duo with you

Sounds like a good plan

It would be extremely arousing.

>there are people that don't thank their support in the best way

>landlady's fuckin dog barks for 40 minutes in thie middle of the nigt
>decide to play league for some reason
>easiest games of my fuckin life
What

>You will NEVER impregnate Diana under a beautiful moonlit night

I got bored and decided to fuck around

>Diana will never get a really good skin

:_:

B͏͏͏͝͏̫͖͚̩̻͖̱̭̜̗̼͎̻Á̵͈̘̞̼̜̼́͝ͅͅĆ̴̡͓̦͉̪͎̫̝̙̙͠K̸̡̛̖̥̰̗̝̣̼̰͙̘͉̤͚͍͇͔͈̥͘ ̧̡͎̗̣͔̗̭̳T̴̴͢͏̧̹̪̜̪̖Ḥ̶̤͉̭͈̹̙̘͚͈͎͓́͜͞͝Ę̸̛̲̼̪̠̹̲̖̟ ̴̨̞̪͓̤̘̝͇̥̝̫̤͖̀͞F̴̸̬̹͇̝͎̻͍̬̟͔̥̳̬̬͖̲͝͠U̡͈̥͕̘͉̝̭͜C̸͏̮̙̗̦̤͎̥Ķ͏̷̯̥̞̥̩̹̖̯͉͜ ̶̧̲̙̗͉̺͇͕̫̱̲̙̙̀͢ͅƠ̖͍̗̬͇̟̳̺͢͡F̷͖̪̞̙̞͡F̶̷̠͕̼̺͎͖̹͔̘̱͠?̛͙̖͎!̛̭̱̮̳͉͚͓̟̰̘̟͠ͅ?͔͇̱̟̞͢!̴̮̜̼̮̺͕̖͇͕͉͈̪͓̠͔͘̕͞

There needs to be a mean girl skin for Soraka

then why are you complaining about losing?

hey back the fuck off weldings not a homo and hes mine too you god damn weirdo

sauce on that pls

I'll drink you under the table scrub

Also I have a girl fetish so that won't work but I'm still flattered that you'd try to drunkenly take advantage of me

How'd games for everyone go today? Anyone get promoted? Demoted? Anyone quit for good yet? How are yall

Finally got 6.3k IP, should I start playing Kindred now? I want free elo

I rather impregnate Soraka in the starlight
Starlight > Moonlight

moonlight is starlight dumbdumb

Where's CatBro ?

I need to talk to him

Doing well, thanks for asking. You?
>Anyone quit for good yet?
If only, lel. Not like I could until Civ VI comes out and I get a decently specced computer. I posted in the last thread about being on a hot streak with Miss Fortune - looks like I'll actually be able to climb out of Silver with my main. Feels great mang. I even got two of the three Rank 7 tokens I need.

/blog

>not used to a support that won't heal me
That guy just doesn't main ad hence why he's playing baby boy ezreal

My two favorites are Miss Fortune and Caitlyn. But I just realized a couple things.

Caitlyn is for deep penetration. Miss Fortune is for gangbanging. Here's why:

Caitlyn focuses on one target from a safe distance, gives him her undivided attention, and takes him out at long range even when he's trying to get away. Miss Fortune switches between targets and does massive AOE to big groups, YOLO style due to her needing to get relatively close to her enemies.

Even their ideologies and philosophies align this way. Caitlyn is loyal to her duty of protecting Piltover. Miss Fortune rallies groups of friends, crew, and lovers to help her accomplish her objectives.

Basically, Caitlyn is for affectionate, loyal, protected, love-making with a condom while you whisper sweet nothings to each other. Miss Fortune is for mind-blowing, bareback, unprotected sex with her and then your buddies show up to the party and you guys all take turns spit-roasting her.

Both girls are equally viable. Neither is better than the other. They're both perfect.

That wasn't me, heh.

It was a Yi+Annie combo and it instakilled me

All moonlight is sunlight but not all starlight is sunlight

When did people got so good at this game? Lower gold used to be full of players you can only now see in bronze V - weird builds, weird picks, silly plays and blatant mistakes. I kind of miss them because they made the game so much sillier. But how could everyone improve? Logically new players should be as shit as old players when they were starting out. Now the game feels really serious.

No it's not you butt licker

>Condom
>Using protection in your fantasies

>Bait of the day

>its a your jungler tries to level 2 gank darius gives first blood and never returns episode
woohoo platinum junglers

are u dumb?
the moon gives off shiny from the stars
the sun is a star
(starlight) star shiny from the sun

sun is a star
do you think the moon produces its own light

>no IWD stream

true suffering

Welp I totally forgot about the sun being a star
So I guess I am but thank god I'm still hawt
Now do my math homework

>not going along with every bait post to keep this general from dying for good

better resources

people can now browse sites with standard/popular builds and good/bad matchups. or have somewhat more objective awareness with the new timers. or use the fancy pings to question mark people and warn them to go in or back off.

Oh, I'm not sure exactly. I think catbro is cool but I don't have him added or anything. Plus I'm on mobile out of town for the night.

I'm doing so-so, just got a family thing I'm going to be at tomorrow. Good to hear you're still climbing and doing well on miss fortune. She's fun as fuck and I'd play her (and jinx too) more if I wasn't so terrible at ad carry positioning. Are you doing that youmuus cleaver and duskblade build on her that I've been seeing recently?

sorry but i only do the homework of dominate ahri bros.

>soraka will never bully you and make you do her homework
>soraka will never bully your dick

>tfw soraka will never giggle at you and gently press her hand against her face with embarrassment when you say "starlight > moonlight" to her

>get a few early kills in lane
>enemy team goes aram
>my team does nothing
>lose

>doing ok in lane, up a kill or two
>get hard camped 3 or 4v1
>lose

>Learned my lesson, just farm to not attract attention
>Up double CS, get hard camped under tower so I'm irrelevant in the mid game
>lose

I'm in gold so these shitters don't know how to take advantage of a camp even if I tell them how. What am I supposed to do when I get camped so hard I become irrelevant for the next 20 minutes?

This happens almost every game to me and because I become unable to carry from getting camped so hard, my team has no carry so we lose. It bothers me when I'm doing well so the enemy team just goes aram or 4 mid and wins off of it.

I just don't know what to do.

But most of the resources were already there in seasons 2 and 3 and they freely chose not to use them and go duo top with soraka and sona. You don't see those kind of people around anymore. Natural selection I guess. But they made it to gold with these shenanigans so it baffles me that new players don't act the same. All that is left for me is watching wood league all-stars for that sweet nostalgia.

everyone does.

What if I call you a nerd and kick you in the butt?

league won't be getting new players due to hitting critical mass ages ago.

The bad players just eventually got gud so now there's wards everywhere in Bronze and weird builds/picks don't happen much.

Okay
Daylight equals 65% sunlight direct on clear conditions

Nightlight equals 10% sunlight reflected, which equals roughly 3.7% daylight direct
0.7 percent of that comes from starlight, which equals 6.8* 10^(-13) % daylight direct per star

Thusly they have unique qualities unto themselves.
A moonlight counts as starlight, but a starlight cannot count as moonlight.

/casualautism

>Popstar X
This shit needs to stop

>Not fucking your waifu and making her drink the jizz from the condom
It's just like in my doujins

>ahri husbando can do everyone's homework with ease
no wonder you're uncuckable

Who is that girl and why does she look so upset?

I think she just needs a hug.

So I haven't played Taric since his rework but is he even good? I haven't seen him

>light from stars is different from light from stars because i said so lol

well memed

She'll either be completely confused at why would someone be proposing to a child or just answer everything with non sequiturs.

>You will never be woken up by Soraka's fat horsecock in your tight boypussy
Feels bad man.

not until popstar kindred

I'M A GOOD SUPPORT PLEASE REWARD ME!

>2 games in a row
>3 cloud drakes in a row

Yeah, Riot doesn't like crit because it's random, but then they implement this shit.

And fuck cloud drake. They need to buff that shit.

quit for good in 2012
came back wondering why this general still exists

If you were a good support, you'd have your ADCs begging for you to reward them.

xth for making your Draven ADC beg for rewards!

Draven is the reddit champ.
It's gotten to the point where the champ itself is a meme.

i want to impregnate Annie!

>play an ezreal game where i go 17/1/10 in 30 mins
>A+
>ezreal on enemy team goes 7/1/7 in loss
>S-
THE FCK