Marvel Heroes General: Cake edition

previous bread boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/144432743/marvel-heroes-general-broken-logins-and-dreams#top

/mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas love bucCAKEke. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgVPnEd4Mi_1eNWR_1Td_n6scVq1EE6oGjwiZxlWpdc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1437722709
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for buy them 3rd anniversary cakes muggas

>previous bread boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/144432743/marvel-heroes-general-broken-logins-and-dreams#top
fucking summer

>linking threads with url

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Was going to make a new thread but the OP is going to have to live with his shame until the bump limit

>Minor Pheromone Manipulation: Beast has the ability to secrete pheromones to attract members of the opposite sex.

I understand Gaz's hype now

All of them.
Except Star Lord

>gaz confirmed furries
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8

Man Ape did nothing wrong and got shot

>this fucking op

Goddamnit numugga

spider-woman or spider-gwen team up for spoodermen?

agent venom

forgot hes even an option, but gotta go for the booty

Is there any reason at all to keep the sprays from CW? These things are dumb

>is there any reason at all to keep the sprays
>These things are dumb

They are dumb.
>sprays in other games last til you leave the server
>MH lasts for 5 seconds

>URL
Well, at least the new thread's up. Looks like I was a few hours late.

The fact they aren't visual artis is retarded. The DD and Punisher logos are at least

fuck OP, this is embarrassing for all of us. Euthanize this thread

At least with the fucked up URL posting we'll have something to mention whenever the thread's ded.

Whats a good guideline for starting cosmic patrols?

Are you geared? Should you be in Cosmic Patrol Zones? Do you have i69s, a full i70 or i80, and full blessings? Do you have decent artifacts? When you're attacking a CPZ boss alone, are you actually seeing damage and loss of their health?

this thread broguht to you by NIkki

Would it be best to upgrade one slot to i69 or two to i63?

Depends on what slot you're talking about, since Slot 1 and 5 cost a bit more than Slot 2, 3, and 4. Personally I'd just go for i69 in Slot 1, then i63 in the other four first.

Punchie here,

Wtf is up with this op? If you can't keep your numuggas in line we'll take over.

Its been peacful , but we can't let this shit keep happening.

Fix it.

sorry, been watching House of Cards

>take over
>5 active members

good luck, we're behind 9000 reinhardts.

Just come home you angsty spergs

what's the best way to farm specific relics?

CDR. You can buy specific relics. I think in total it costs 7500 for a stack of a thousand? Honestly not that much farming.

if you don't have rare dangerzone stuff, crafter turns 5 uniques into 50 relics.
Hightown, Cosmic Hightown and Cosmic Midtown will all fill your bag with uniques. Fill your bag and go trade in for 400-800 random relics. It's a thousand times faster than relics drop from just ordinary enemy kills, that's for sure. On the plus side, by time you've randomed 1000 of the relic your current char needs, you'll often also have 1000 of half a dozen other kinds of relics for your other characters to be maxed with.

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

cancer tier meme

>the list is out of order
>meant to be bottom up
>yfw

>Colossus
>top anything
uh....

top husbando

>Cake drops lvl80 axe and x-men uniform
>farming hightown for cheevs
>mighty hammer drops
>the next day
>farming hightown for cheevs
>mighty hammer drops
RNGesus is good

>Muggas love bucCAKEke
Dirty nuMuggas can't even meme right.

This. We even have discord and weekly raids now. Although, we have too much Veeky Forums in our SG now and I'm actually considering moving to punchies. I'd still be welcomed right?

>people still badmouth sude's objectively perfect tier list

make a list if you are so great

Top tier:
Supermuggas
ehh tier:
muggas
really? tier:
punchies, nuMuggas
Don't touch it with a yardstick tier:
sude's tier list

nice cancer list

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

Cable, Captain America, Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm
"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

>people unironically think this isn't cancer

>nuMuggas getting triggered

shitters are always welcome in the punch dimension

invite. IGN: sudestada's tier list

also invite me IGN: piledriver

I will be posting the GOAT tier list later.

>Beast is the dev's most hyped hero this year
I like him so much I'd kidnap him from the Inhumans and make him my sub bitch until he finds himself redemption, but even that statement translates to "We want Morrison furfag money" in the end.

Each muggas should draft up a tier list and post their beliefs. Then we can laugh at each other.

"Supermugga" tier
Sude

"Ironically also shit" tier
Sude

"ONLY ARTIFACTS WORTH USING" TIER
Hand of Doom, Lizard Formula, Gem of the Kursed, Taskmaster's Fighting For Losers Guide, Mayhem Demonblood, ARMOR Issued Nano Poison, Flag of the Skrull Empire, Crossbones Teaching Credentials, Sinister's Diamond, Fist of Apocalypse

Hulkbuster Physics Package, SWGN, Fred Duke's Bodysuit, Nick Fury Was Right T-Shirt, Advanced Metasensory Array, Cyclops Was Right T-Shirt

"JUST MEME MY SHIT UP" TIER
Mane, Brooch, Pyro's Flamethrower, Hyde's Formula, Spider Clone Serum, Kevlar Helmet

"STOP LAGGING MY TATO" TIER
UEB, ILAS, Mole Man's Staff, Orders From the Skrull Emperor, Sharabus Neotum

>that tasky guide placement

>he has a shit rolled tasky

>brooch
>meme
sorry your hero is slow as fuck

so nu it hurts

Imagine wasting your slices on odins or whatever when you can get a TOTALLY FREE Thing or Iron Man!

"Leagues Above" Tier
Dr. Doom, Rogue

"Above Average" Tier
Black Cat, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Cable, Captain America, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Magik, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Thor, War Machine

"Average" Tier
Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, Magneto, Moon Knight, Psylocke, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Storm, Taskmaster, Thing, Vision, Winter Soldier, X-23

"Below Average" Tier
Hulk, Human Torch, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Mister Fantastic, Nova, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Venom, Wolverine

"In Dire Straits" Tier
Loki, Luke Cage, Nightcrawler

Not bait :^)

Liking tbqh but you forgot

"I SAID IT WAS A SHIT ARTIFACT UNTIL I LEVELED BP AND NOW I CAN'T STOP WANTING ONE" TIER
Sabertooth Mane

Get this non cancer non shit tier list out of here, user.

Where would be the best place to take a casual to in end game? My wife has a 60 BW and theres no way in hell she'll ever pass the trial, much less have fun in any cosmic.

>he isn't still practicing and perfecting his toon for when Red Axis raid is released

>mfw all these tier lists disrespecting sude's perfect tier list
This is what happens when you let any retard who asks to be invited into the SG.
The tier list is not just about power levels. It's about how the devs don't give a flying fuck about the state of their game. No other "meme list" you idiots make can capture that essence.

Hightown. Lower health on enemies, unique per boss kill. She'll enjoy feeling rewarded, assuming she doesn't go "it feels too easy" or "this feels too rewarding". Midtown might feel like a slog, but ICP is potentially an option. Hightown is still my suggestion, though.

post her tits

You are what they say in Mexico, el retardo.

>Muggas into cakeholding

Hightown and green or blue danger rooms

if you really want

>implying everyone in /mh16g/ is in the SG
you should go outside more, sude

not with this heat senpai

I vote Warcraft as next movie Jasher streams.

>create perfect list using complete knowledge of the deep mechanics lying behind this wonderful game
>people start shitposting and going full autismo because I don't put their mains at the top
This is why I don't do more cool stuff for you guys.

You need to lay off the Doom

>people start complaining how cancerous sude's list it
>sude loses his shit
do less """""""""cool""""""""" stuff please

>Veeky Forums suddenly hates sude's
what happened?

I don't hate Sude, he just needs to lay off the Doom, I fear for his mental well being

>turku starts logging in again
>sude hate intensifies

Coincidence?

>doom
found the outsider

infrequent as it may be, there actually are new players. They come here and they frequently ask how accurate sude's list is and base their decisions off it. /mh16g/ doesn't have to be a meme-tier general.

Caught red handed, I haven't been a mugga for about a year now

>punchies still salty about muggas
when will this meme ever end?

I'm not a Punchy either, joined a normie guild to raid, again I like sude

Hating on muggas isn't a meme, it's a lifestyle.

>normie guild to raid
what guild?

should I solo Limbo or roll the dice on a pug?

super best friends

depends who you playing and if they have good aoe and are tanky

I'm actually curious because I have no fucking clue what they're going to give him

acrobatics tree
technology/inventor tree with gadgets
"evolving mutation" tree that maybe functions like stances

he could have a cool movement build maybe but i don't know what else they could really do that's cool

This is the leveling doc so you know at what level you need to do the story missions to get the best reward:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgVPnEd4Mi_1eNWR_1Td_n6scVq1EE6oGjwiZxlWpdc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1437722709

I like to pug it because at the very least it's entertaining to see what kind of gear they're wearing

>pugs
>wearing gear

Stop trying to start stuff mitsu

>do pug
>fail at 2nd boss
it was easier to solo. I didn't check gear, i probably should have. But there were fuckers who completely ignored the bosses.