play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Hafu Nudes:
imgur.com/a/C2JQO

Previous thread:

Mage is shit.

New brawl today, anyone knows what it's gonna be?

Mechazod

Not again ;~;

every card is zerus

Sounds kinda fun

So is tempo warrior

but every minion in our deck could be zerus anyway and wed never know it
Ever since the start theres could have been a bunch of zeruses in our deck and they only change when we look at them.

I was about to post it like that, but i wanted to fit all the signature cancer in one turn.

First for Zoolock best deck of hearthstone, heroes of meme

Why is Trump "Trump" Trump running such a shitty zoo deck?

Isn't it p2w this week?

because chinese

Can't be that shitty, he got to legend whatever the fuck he got to last season.

post best dads

Is there a list of the cards, categorized by their voice actor? Blizzard seems to use an in-house VA cast, so the same people also voice the characters in Overwatch, and probably all their other games too. I'd like to see (or make) a list that covers them all.

Pic unrelated - worst dad.

Who is Rag daddy to?

Turns out deck recipes are actually bretty fun even as F2P.
I just wish the Warrior one wasn't so fuckall expensive.

My burning cock.

Your cock is on fire? Quick, stick it in my bum to put it out

>trying to play Warrior without investing hundreds of dollary doos into the game

Diablo with wings

Is this the worst cardback? It looks decent in that pic but it looks like fucking ass in game and clashes with fucking everything.

Christmas one is worse. Why can't there be a Ramadan one?

chrimas da bess one

I agree that it clashes, but I don't think it's the worst. A lot of them are pretty lame and underwhelming, also often looking pretty different from their "promotional" counterpart.

Opened this golden, keep or d/e?

this is cool
is it trump's bot who does this or did twitch implement a automatic detect function for it?

Speaking of which, I just unpacked Meme-Saron, Skill's End

I want some honest opinions. Is it actually a good card, capable of making a viable competitive deck? Or it just a shitty meme card used just for the EPIC STORIES TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS?

You're at a swimming pool in austria when these poor women and children refugees drag away your daughter because of a sexual emergency
wat do

Summon big game hunter after he rapes my health bar, thank you based Doctor.

>cast shitloads of random spells with random targets
You tell me

What's a gouda replacement for knife juggler in zoo? I feel like it's a dead card 99% of the time

>He doesn't like juggler
Cheezus Christ.

>used to drive over to Austria when I was little with my parents to this neat water park
>probably full of refugees now

'fugees get out REEEEEEEEEEE

It's literally a panic button.

>tfw a retarded cucktrol warrior could have saved himself from lethal soulfire if he had tanked up instead of killing my doggo that had already done it's duty
:^DDDDDDD

>You're about to lose
>Play Yogg
>Heal for 20
>Destroy enemy board
>Deal 8 damage face
>3 secrets

Best feel. Of course, it only really saves you like maybe 10% of the times. The others it's just funny.

>play any deck that has decent success
>bad draws for you and perfect top decks for your opponent
>play aggrosham
>always win anyway
What is this stupid game

I just want a 'good choice' emote when Tank up tactician concedes

>"Midrange" Shaman puts me at 15 health by turn 5

Should there be a neutral or mage card that removes armor from your opponent's face?

no

why

Midrange is just facedecks with a few 5 or 6 drops

Same reason the neutral card that silences demons is useless

Because Freeze mage is cancerous enough as is.

Solitaire shitters deserve fedora warrior.

This isn't the WoW:TCG, most classes don't have access to armor in HS.

>tfw making another rogue-cthun-nzoth-reno shitter concede out of desperation
lmaoing @ his life rn

Would be nice to have that option, but nobody would run it because there's literally two classes it would be useful against.

Someone explain to me the phenomenon of calling streamers Mom & Dad

Sup guys, f2p faggot here. I've never used my dust on anything other than to craft Doctor Balanced and we all know how that turn out. I'm incredibly afraid to craft anything now even more thanks to standard and rotation.

That said, I feel like taking the plunge on Leeroy, despite me missing a lot of staple must craft legendary like Ysera, Rag, Sylvanas, Cairne.

Hear me out, my reasons are as follows. I am an aggro fag, I think that goes without saying. After the removal of Arcane Golem, I've seen guides go back to Leeroy for finishers and rightfully so. After all, Arcane Golem was a poor man substitute for Leeroy. I could use him in decks I play, zoo, miracle, renolock, and even face hunter. I feel that he's a good finisher in most decks and I absolutely loved throwing a Grom finishes out back when I was laddering with patron a few months back.

So my question is, should I? I've tried Reckless Rocketeer but she's too slow compared to Leeroy, and I'm afraid Argent Commander is worse.

wuh bout zoo?

Leeroy will see another nerf. Screencap this.

Use until it rotates out. It's not bad.

That will make the feeling of crafting him stronger. I have a feeling Blizzard will just nerf classic cards every season until there's no reason to use them anymore.

I have 2 (two) SWP and 2 (two) exc evil

Does all the hostility towards wild come from the fact that a majority of the playerbase consists of children and to them a card circulating to wild may as well mean it doesn't exist for whatever inane reason they've crafted in their head?

Good luck. I've lost to zoo even with those 4 cards in my starting hand. You're usually dead by turn 5 when it comes to zoo.

>You're usually dead by turn 5 when it comes to zoo
Literally? I dont think zoo lethals on turn 5. Or 6. Maybe 7.

I also have pyro and PWS. I admit it's hard, but it's doable. Metzen on the other hand... >_

I've got 1600 dust and need a Legendary for Mage /hsg/, do I craft Antonidas like a boring person or Yogg-Saron for dank memes?

Like the other guy said, it's a panic button or a tiebreaker. He usually kills the shit on the board and draws a bunch of cards. Occasionally you get meme-blasted in your face, and sometimes he just wins you the game, but usually just wipes and draws.

You're behind on board/no cards in hand? Yogg.
You need 2 damage reach and he's behind a billion taunts? Yogg.
YOLO as fuck? Yogg.

One is a win condition, the other is a meme. GO for the meme if you dont wanna climb ladder.

>He doesn't have both for maximum meme climbing

He said he only had 1600 dust.

Thank you user, I needed someone to talk me out of being an idiot.

That'll have to come later sadly, hopefully I'll unbox a Golden Tinkmaster or something soon.

More like hostility to wild is because GVG is incredible cancer and supports shitloads of hyperaggressive and tempo decks that aren't any fun to play or play against.

For those who have played him, is he a must-have for druid nowadays? I'm not too keen about crafting expansion legos.

What decks have incorporated Yogg with the most success?

Not mandatory, but damn strong. Choose Both Raven Idols really help to fill the hand when you're topdecking.

I saw a dude on the train yesterday innervate coin him on turn 1 and you pretty much win the game from there.

It's not like choose one cards are bad to begin with. They are all staple cards maybe except for saber and flame which are borderline good but insane with fandral.

I know I know, just being "that guy"

You did good user. Tony was my first crafted Lego and he never disappointed me.

It's another Shaman plays Tuskar Totemic and gets a Mana Tide and evolves them into Hungry Dragon and Yeti episode.

Fucking kill me.

>zoo
>shitty
Literally tier 1

>"I have an ass to grind"

>Never played Warcraft 3

Back to back kodoed that guy yesterday, turn 5 and 6. Felt pretty darn good.

I was lucky enough to unpack him on my first batch of WOTOG packs and he's awesome and extremely fun. He's absoultely mandatory in beast druid (the deck exists thanks to him), but a C'thun Druid can do without (But if you have him he's very good even here if you tweak a bit)

>Drop Fandral on turn 4 just for tempo
>Opponent has no way tto remove him
>Topdeck Nourish on t5

mfw

Go away gramps

This is an arena deck.

>Tunnel Trogg
>End turn
>Coin Spirit Wolves

for literally 4 games in a row, and I dont mean 4 games where ive been matched against shamans, i mean 4 literal ranked games.

Which deck fairs well agains this fucking bullshit?

It's only 15 years old.

I actually played it but I don't remember that quote. Was it from regular Taurens or from Tauren Chieftain?

I make it a point to turn 2 doomsayer against shaman if they get trogg out on turn 1.

Control Warrior is doing well. This is my list.

new to hearthstone
sick of getting rushed down by people who just flood the board with minions and go face
is there any reason not to just stack my deck full of taunts?

Doomsayer and hope for the best.

When does the brawl go live in Ameriland? If it's already up, what is it?

Cairne/Chieftain/Hero unit.

The regular units carry a huge totem pole as weapon. Only the hero unit carried an axe.

You can always check yourself if it is already live.

1 hour 20 mins more. Just play it when it first launch to prevent the meta from settling assuming it's a pay to win brawl.

I tried WoW and I was like "holy shit this weeb-ass cuck came right out of a fighting game" when I saw him on the loading screen.

Then I realized he was literally king of the humans. Wat.

Yes. A lot of taunt cards have bad stats. Your opponent is just going to kill them with their minions while keeping a big board.

Without the ponytail he looks normal. Like literally open the image and cover it up with a thumb. Tell me it ain't better that way I dare you.

>There is a lot of steak here.
what did he mean by this?