>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

>archived seconds before I can link thread
I'm always a failure ;_; s-sorry /terag/

Second for cuties.

someone should add comfy to the pastebin

Isn't Comfy like, not really a Veeky Forums guild, just has people from Veeky Forums?

WORTHLESS

Can't you do anything right?

>tfw erping my friend's girlfriend

FeelsGoodMan

No...

comfy isn't a Veeky Forums guild

Are you back Ystelli?

Daijoubu!

How did you know?

>First time in Timescape with guild peeps + 2 randoms. One says its easier then Demokron Factory.
>No idea what bosses do, they say they'll explain. Proceed to eat shit on every single boss thereafter regardless.
>Party wipes at Kuma because Mystic is sitting there jerking off instead of healing. Wipe again, he leaves, everyone says good riddance, immediately get superior priest and everything goes smooth until final boss.
>Take nearly an HOUR on final boss because me and preist have no real clue what we're doing with the main mechanic until half an hour in.

I tell ya, for a 3-star dungeon, that was some fucking horseshit. But I had fun regardless, dungeons that are too easy are boring.

Who knows~?

How dead is the game these days?

That shadow makes it look a bit like that Elin didn't wipe properly.

/terag/ I had a dream about TERA the other day.
It was weird since it was the first time I've ever had a lewd dream. What has this game done to me?

>Dream is me playing my character in what seems to be a cutthroat harbor area, since it was filled with tons of the usual jungle props and scenary
>Supposed to investigate some kind of bad guys, seemed to be Lokians from what I can remember
>They kept leaving notes around with these weird red borders around them when you pressed F to look at them that somehow hypnotized my character?
>Bunch of tempting stuff as my Elin steadily ended up following them to their hideout
>Instead of sneaking in the back way like an NPC said to do end up finding another note and going in the front to this little clearing in the jungle
>Filled with NPCs/characters all doing lewd stuff with the Lokians
>My character and 2 other girls end up sucking one of them off
>End dream with my character propping up against their crotch just at the sight of one showing up
>Wake up confused and weirded out

I think maybe I need to stop playing.

Maybe instead you should start playing with me

Too lazy to log in, so have the only butt picture I have left on my PC.

I was about to accuse you of having old butt content but that picture is dated recently, so I guess I'll let you off with a verbal warning this time.

But if I keep playing I might get more lewd dreams! That seems kind of bad.

I may have lied about that being the only butt shot I have~

>Supposed to be working on some important exam shit I have to present to the teacher tomorrow
>No motivation to do anything
>Just want to draw or play video games or procrastinate

I want to die.

I am also bad at it and my vocabulary is pretty small, if you want we could focus more on stroking our cocks and less on words which is more fun in my opinion.
Anyway I am elf who enjoy sucking cocks and getting my ass fucked if you are interested.

Male or female elf? post pics

Female
I am not gay enough to like male characters.

Anyone have that image Wes made that showed him taming Jigghue

How much do you enjoy sucking dicks?

miss u

We butts now?

A lot, getting thick hot cock in my mouth and make it shoot is my favourite thing.

MT/CH?

mt

We always butts

these elves are killing me
post elins

which is better for pvp, slaughter or my old tensus weapon

nice
im gonna throatfuck you

Wanna know something funny? It's been nerfed to shit.

>be in charge of middle gear
>some faggot always get hit by mid aoe after I moved the gear properly.
Damn, I can't wait to do four star dungeons with random BRs.

Can Yana move the gears on his own in normal mode?

Yes, after he get or fail to get the buff.

No he can't

He moves the outer gear if don't stun him when he gets all purple and says "Who are you to touch my statue?"

>Enjoying NA with 110-130 ping
>See a video of someone with 30 ping
>Lose all motivation to play

It's just so fast compared to my ping, it feels so bad to play with this ping now.

Yeah this game would be a lot better if it was more client side
I have 230ping and I only play it because I like how my character looks.

"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know."

I need to see that picture larger.

So play on EU then.

Isn't EU even more dead? Plus a fucked up economy?

How is NA dead?
Both NA and EU have fucked up economies, but it's easier to make gold on EU, pretty sure at least.

Anyway, EU is mostly only active during EU peak times, so like 16:00 to 02:00

I hate IMSing on my priest.

Wish I had friends to do IMS with

I'm scared to start the 397 dungeons on my priest, I have a feeling it will be terrible.

Server? IGN?

mt
kay.leth

I've tried EU, but honestly the price of enigmatic scrolls made me want to scream. Plus I can't afford Tera club which limits my options somewhat.

They are ezpz.

Well, first time they can be hard, to learn all the mechanics, but after a time or two, you'll be able to do them in your sleep.

Next patch might fix it.
Anyway, you get 10 t9 MES every week, for every character. So, with 5 characters, you get 50 MES a week.

It's better than ping, and being limited to specific classes, or really, mainly just being able to do healing.

I'm more worried about people standing in puddles, and eating lasers. I've been through them on my dps so I know the mechanics, but having to keep the idiots alive is what scares me.

Longtime player here who quit due to MT drama and the game being dead.

Should I come back to this game? Seems like the new class is pretty interesting.

I don't have founder on EU, so stuck with 2 character slots until I can scavenge the gold for more character slots, then add in I only get 10 broker slots per character, it's just really demotivating to play, I just wish there was a way to buy Tera club in game even though it's worse than elite over in NA.

But I get what you mean, I have tested the difference and even at comparing level 1s, I saw a difference with ping.

Founders is €10, which includes 37 days of tera club.

NEET that isn't on any welfare, can't afford it.

UK player here, honestly having at best 130 ping on NA but EU being a worse experience in every way but ping (which is the most important thing in this awfully optimised game) is really close to making me say fuck it and just quitting this game out right.

I like playing,I have only cleared the 397 dungeons but I'm so demotivated by the ridiculous situation with the publishers.

I wonder if the console release will change anything.

It won't

Ninja is pretty fun before 65. I'm not at endgame yet, so I'm not sure how it is by then.

Cut down on other costs then, or spend 10 hours doing something that could gain you 10€, like finding recycling bottles.

EU isn't so bad, a bit bad now. NA isn't so good either, at least MES, BES and SES are completely free.

You can't really minmax with the jewelries though.
They said they were gonna fix a whole bunch of stuff that the community wanted, so we'll see what happens.

Should I come to CH?

I don't know. I only ever play on MT.

Is there any reason to play on a pvp server? Battlegrounds and deathmatches and such are cross server aren't they? It just sounds like an invitation to be ganked.

Because that's where most of the player base is.

Which servers are the most active on EU?

Sakuya.Iza.Yoi ^-^;;

Lewds a shit,
whoever you are.

It's siztras boyfriend who can't leave him because he's holding them emotionally hostage

Literally who and what

ikr
the fucker literally stands around as you beat on him in FWC

siztrara (like flowroro)?

>just found out wildstar is coming to steam

Remember the hype for that game? It's impressive how many games Tera has outlasted. Hopefully Nexon will revitalize Ktera and the changes will be brought over to the west. For all its issues, Tera is the best f2p action combat holy trinity mmorpg.

Can someone explain the holy trinity to me? What does this term mean?

healer dps tank

tank dps healer

lets swim together again some other time @__@
p
don't bully me I'll play fwc however I want nerd

stop standing still and letting me scythe you for 73k then goddamn
like holy shit im not even good at pvp

I never understood the hype, it was retarded.
The game looked like shit, and the gameplay you got to see, looked like shit too.

I was absolutely baffled when I got to know that they wanted a pay2play model for that game, like holy shit.

It's so sad that all these new mmos are trying to be "unique" with only putting in dps classes. It's super lame, and just plain boring, all the content has to be dumbed down to the point where you can run it without any heals.

So in terms of an MMO this means that the game just has these roles?

I didn't know it was such a rare thing. How bad do MMOs get if TERA is good?

The funniest thing about Wildstar is that they wanted attunements and no-one could be arsed to do all that shit.

Only if you let me throw knives at you k

What's a cute outfit for an Elin Priest?

Please no Cat Club. It's forever tainted.

I'm trying to move away from spacebaring so it takes awhile for me to think of which attack I want to do next. I been doing it for a few years now so it's a hard habit to break.

step 1
change combo key from spacebar to something unorthodox to press
step 2
watch as you do all your combos via their normal keys

easy

okie, I'll clone you first so it'll be like you're throwing knives at yourself ku ku ku

That's my meme fag

that takes too long to learn. What if I see someone I really hate on the other team and want to spacebar him to death?

you won't spacebar him to death as a ninja

Attunements?

>mfw I literally got a live feed of you being anally devastated

stay shit lmoa

stfu flowroro

In some older MMOs you had to do a lot of crap just to enter a raid. It was some of the most tedious shit and if you have alts, God help you. And people usually asked for their guildies to help carry them through some of it, so some guildies did it like 5 times for fellow guild members.

The picture is all the stuff you had to do just to enter the raid, let alone get the gear/group to finish it.