Ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General # 280

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General # 280

i wish niarose was a line passer Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

June 10th - 11th: Elaine, Z001 Veronica, Black Tortoise, Mariel, Vitos, Valkyrja Beth, MX83 Askeladd

Current events:
Artbook Winner redemption 5/29-6/8
Complete the mission 5/25-6/9
Black Daisy boss match 6/10-6/12
Kri'veya and Jess rival matches 5/29-6/12 and 6/5/-6/19 respectively

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread:

FIRST FOR HOPING RETARDS RECALL SILLA AND THAT ACE STOPS MAKING LEAGUE CLIMBING CANCER

Bigball revert these nerfs and apologize

Reminder to not waste rainbow elementals on Gerrard, Silla, or Luka since new recall system will recall all copies you own anyway

Finally thread with best girl.

There's way less silla in diamond and up now user

Seriously, Beatrice buffs when?
Shitty hp totem as a striker, no passive crit rate

Right after Uriel

Should add these to next OP:

June 17th - 18th: Nari, EA82 Nikita, Enthia, Sky, Gerrard, Metatron, Choi

June 24th - 25th: Gaphyl, Griffith, Evylin, Hercules, Zibroi, William, Serestia

except pass effect was nerfed to the ground
>60% / 70% / 80% -> 20% / 30% / 40%
might as well run Milky as my passer

things will even out soon enough for her
hopefully

I'm going to miss running my Double Striker frontline and Black Tortoise CM.

S-stop! My bea isn't this lewd!

Why not? I mean, passers are utter trash now.

Nera-Meiran combo is officially dead as of this patch.

>she will never wrap her tail around you to hold you close

The game is dead as of this patch.

>btw I use sharr,william,silla,luka

>60% / 70% / 80% -> 20% / 30% / 40%
more like 1,25K

No, I use a passer.

i'm genuinely curious to see how this will change the meta

> Don't really mind Luka nerf
> Silla's passive is still intact
> In a game where healing, negative pen and 80+ DR gks are a thing

I fucking hate this earth.

There won't be a meta. This will cause a mass exodus, causing the game to die out

she's totally lewd user, she's a dragon and thus not ashamed of her bod

drawing games

hilde confirmed for looking in universe as she does on her card.

At least it's all passers, Nari's passive was buffed 10% so it's only 30% for her.

what is this shit

cook·ie cut·ter
noun
a device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape.
denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics.

what, the seven legends? you probably beat him pretty easily though, right? since they've no synergy

15 pen Trashliam.

Fug, thats intredasteeng

Duran-Angela-DQ-Anal/new healer/Veerginity-TopKek
Dook-Meta-Beth (or Choi-Meta-Bell)
Latios - Sammy - Baltheon?

Sure this is the cancerous cancer after Kirin.

Wish when BB would release another patch with defenders nerfs.

Nari buffs when?

>blanket nerf ball
I'm surprised they are letting us recall silla/luka but what fucking else is there?

Add Lucifer there and Willi will increase your DR :^)

confimed bronzelord

Well fuck, since Silla means nothing, time to swap her with Baltheon. Where can I get littrez for him?

Vitos+Balth+Nari front is OK?
Without Silla King of Hell would have 68% penpower

you're forgetting leventor on purpose aren't you

Is it time to switch from silla/luka to guin/renee and guin/krapilla?

Im in lower Champs. But yeah, Champs = bronze.

Longtime Renee user here (Renee-Silla-Sharr), using Renee is suffering, and it's going to get worse with this patch. She does literally nothing other than be a big number passer. She can't reflex steal, she can't brute force steal, she can't wall, she has no utility other than an Ardor-only totem.

But she's fucking fast, so she's got that going for her.

Basically. I'll wait until the last minute to make the changes though

>let's make matches go on even longer

Is it time to start considering Glabaris?

>start
you always had the option as long as you had nice crit totems
people keep forgetting that crit and pen were both almost equally common in totems

Shitty stone with one main Stat.

Top kek

I won't recall Luka

Hypermaxed midfield with too much reflexes, meta-beth was too hard to penetrate for my bell and dale combined

Follow your dreams user

Dumb goy

theyre nerfing backlines next patch right?

Hope so

They should nerf totem stacking and remove elemental damage debuffs from the game, replace them with self buffs for the relevant units.

There, fixed your game BB.

One can dream. Even a Duran nerf is good enough,

I'm monothunder and have no idea what to use in her place. I guess karpila can't be chosen on recall either.

Luka is still good. You just have to be mindful of the shorter duration of the slow and you're good.

They eventually will but I just hate how they do changes. Why didn't they wait for the jp release to revamp everything?
I basically need to feed 2 pen stones to my striker or I'll have negative pen agains Durangela

People crying about OHKO meta, same people crying about matches taking too long, what's going on?

You can't have negative pen. Your damage isn't reduced if your pen goes below 0%.

People love to whine and bitch and moan about anything.

>revamp everything
just changing one thing is already huge, because they don't test it much and have no idea how it'll work out in the end. Revamping everything will just make the game unplayable, seeing how it may take them months to fix even huge bugs like superplay one.

i have nothing to recall her for, maybe i can trade for nera and go dark/ww

Unless you personally experimented it yourself, you're probably confusing it with sub-zero DI.

This will be very easy to test if I had a Lucifer (see if damage decreases when you have Lucifer get struck by a 0-pen Extra, versus not having Lucifer there) but I do not

I want pen reduction to Isillia. She's been left behind.
I want more power to Sharr. She's totally shit after this patch.
that's it.

How does Sky work now? Cooldown decrease for 1 minute seems kind of weird, but if it's permanent - that means she can active pass every 5 minutes, which is also weird.

Why does BB always neglect PvE? Colo is going to be unnecessarily difficult now.

My opinion is that she's built for counter-attacking now, that's why that passive only activates when attacked or when stealing. If she does CA, then she can make use of the 50% CDR part of the passive... if she can active within 1 minute.

They can't into english. They probably meant permanent cooldown decrease and for 1 min you get 30% reflex and 50% DR

Nice, indirect buff to Jin.

The problem is OHKO meta was dogshit because it made almost nothing but 3-4 players matter.

But the 6+ shot meta is just as bad because BB fucked matches by making them take for fucking ever by giving everyone and their mother max action speed and action bar recovery up the ass.

Before we had matches occasionally taking 10 minutes real time and going the full 45 match time. Now we have 10+ minute matches as the norm and god fucking help you against Latios/Vergil/retard backline teams that can have damn near 20 minute matches.

what am I suposed to do with all the penguins and other weird little monsters I get? they are seriously starting to clog up my storage space

I can tell that the elementals ones are for evolving, but not much more than that

Train your main players with the penguins, they are simply for experience.

thats all they do? i have quite a lot of dark 6* penguins, I just train one of my dark unit with them for example?

Use penguins and kumas for exp.
Evolve Neras for special training.
Evolve that yellow thing too for gold.
Use Littre to superb your unit
Beelzebub and swirly for +stats
and the black swirly and elemental loli for extreme evolution

You can train any player with any combination of penguins. It's just that if you train a player with a penguin of the same color it gives more exp.

True, one thing i always wondered was teamwide actionbar recovery skills, they're retarded and should be removed, including Beths. Heal actives should only affect the line.

you can use it on any unit but it gives more XP if its the same element

Yes, that's ALL they do. Feed them on color and they give bonus exp.

it gave me motherfucking 18 levels, I wish I knew this sooner instead of hoarding them all

Is it even worth trying to evolve 5 stars doing very easy? I have like a 30% chance to clear hell currently, and very drop rates seem total ass. Would take so much money to try and evolve 4 of the 5 stars, and I still haven't gotten one from drops after almost 20 runs.

ayy lmao the first months sure are fun.
Enjoy it while you can user, before it turns into a min-maxing shitfest.

>tfw Griffith

are you in a club user?

T O P T I E R

Have you reached account lvl 30 yet?
Also use your crystals to buy penguin matches, they're easy as fuck and give you three 6* penguins of a certain color.
You can post your team and units your have too if you want some help?

>kuma
should I be trying to evolve these to 5 stars before using them? I only need one more for it and I see no way to get one easily now that I did the season Mississippi NS. I just want to get all of that sweet sweet exp on my shiny new legendary and the wait is killing me.

Any idea how to
1) Go thru Sammy+Metatron(or another fat body)
2) Win against LAtios, when your backline died in coopdefensing?
3) Handle all that heal?

>tfw Im a blade user

Someone fucking help me, blade buffs fucking when

Thunder is the quick answer to all that

1) Go around them, not through them. I use a Sammy myself for this purpose.
2) Cry.
3) Cry.

Sorreh, im closely EMPIRE memedark.

Is it finally time Vonchi is good?!?!?!

glab is good enough.
what about my Sharr????

Get in line. Still waiting for Beatrice buffs

If you will use glabaris, then you will have no critrate, dude.
Enjoy your 400-500 dmg with all that penetration

glab is good enough for you too.
I want Sharr buffs

>Let's keep pen resist and crit damage resist

im in a random club, I dont know what it does other than free daily stuff though

I hit 30 two days ago, already got help with my team. just trying to figure out the game mechanics now. for example guide constantly refers to gatekeepers and to scout them, but I dont know what gatekeepers are. small things like that

>Evylin nerf
For what reason? This is the dumbest shit ever.