/drg/ Danganronpa general : Toko Holyfield edition !

Last thread: Image limit reached
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/409000/
pastebin.com/ajeFEkBZ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36702615
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37829790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Snake

GET THAT ATROCITY OUT OF HERE
REEEEEE

Snake, eh?

i want to bully bully-kun

Oh my god, what fuck have I done...
Also 5th post for 5th worst girl.

Oowada is cute!
Cute!

You just have to be a clumsy loli

Should I wait until all other games are eventually released on Steam or play it through with emulators? (is it possible?)

You are talking about Zero Escape right?

Play 999 on emulator ,but there is currently no 3ds or vita emulator for VLR

Repping HOPE

Too much fucking [embed]

>She will never rebel against her sister
>She will never confess to Naegi
Why is life so sour ?

Fug. Well, if even that port of One Way Heroics on Vita is going back to PC - store.steampowered.com/app/409000/ - Spike Chunsoft seems to be really interested in PC market.
Let's hope that everything will be ported.

I want to improve her life and become a happy married couple.

FOR THE NEXT PERSON WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD: USE THIS PASTEBIN AS A TEMPLATE

pastebin.com/ajeFEkBZ
pastebin.com/ajeFEkBZ
pastebin.com/ajeFEkBZ

>falling for someone who is meant for another

Not all endings are happy.

True. We can only have hope they'll port older games

>she was always meant to be Junko's tool
>she was always meant to be pussyblocked by her competition of Kyoko and Sayaka.

This is the literal point of her character. Changing it would mean erasing Mukuro. I wouldn't like that at all.

Is Kiyotaka having feelings for her really canon and where was it revealed?

Well Mukuro and Sayaka seem like they'd be pretty good friends.

I forgot the pic silly me

The only feelings he has is for Mondo in a broish manner. He's shown no interest in any of the females from what we saw and know.

It would probably be because they weren't aware they liked the same boy. You know how girls get with boy drama....

Reposting for Kuzuryuu-user.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36702615
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37829790

Which one is Sayaka and which one is Toko?

Guess Sayaka is 3rd from left and Toko is second from left

I'm inclined to say blue is toko and white is saya because of the curl.

Also, Sakura's way too small.

6 is sayaka and 7 is toko

Sayaka's a supportive lass not strange to think she'd try and reach out to here. For smiles all round

Junko
Mukuro
Aoi
Kyoko
Chiaki
Sayaka
Toko
Sakura

No Taeko :(

>until she finds out her friend is crushing on her Naegi-kun.

Sayaka rings off nice and smiles but can get pretty bitchy when she wants to be.

From Left to Right since it's painfully obvious

Junko, Mukuro, Hina, Kyoko, Celeste, Sayaka, Toko, Sakura and Monokuma

Also Sakura should be much bigger than that but at least they included her in there unlike the other shitty artists who leave her out.

>Chiaki

Are you drunk? That's Celeste.

Why would Chiaki be with only DR1 girls? 'Chiaki' is Taeko.

Going from left: Junko, Mukuro, Hina, Kiri, Celes, Sayaka, Toko, Sakura

Oops, all DR1 girls. The bikini frills tricked me

Well her nail polish should have probably given it away user.

I feel like I've seen this artwork before a long time ago.

Aww, I want the top half of this picture. Dang it, internet, this is why we can't have more than halves of nice things

Somebody forgot to draw their numbers

Well artist did one full for DR2 but the full DR1 doesn't exist
Maybe because that was revealed in AE and the picture is prior to it ?

This artist draws a better bottom half than top.

No the numbers were always implied to be there but none of the sprites showed them until AE. Those numbers were on her before coming to hopes peak according to the wiki.

A simple google would of provided that.

That's still pretty great, thanks!

I've spent months of pic collecting in /drg/, and I'm still finding new things. :)

Do the PSvita danganronpa games work on playstation TV, because I only played the original for the psp, becuse danganronpa 2s translation was cancelled for whatever reason for the PSP, so the PSTV is my budget option.

I phrased that last bit a bit mean, what I meant to put was the artist could of figured that out if they did a simple google search.

>Sonia
10/10 would breed

I mean was this mentioned in the first game ? Because I don't remember it.
And if there was no mention of it before AE ,then even if they were canonically ,the artist ,if he made the picture before ae was released ,and then we were revealed that the scars were there ,couldn't have known

Wow those top halves looking pretty cringy. I prefer just having bottom halves. They look better

I would have to go through everything but I think Sonia mentioned that when she engrossing over serial killers, and but it was so vague and unimportant that anyone would miss it.

There doesn't appear to be time-stamps for information so I can't tell when information was added and updated.

Thread is ded af today.

It's your fault.

Yep well there is the IRL meeting in the ISS (because timezones) so that can't be helped.

But I'm not French.

The what now?

I somewhat agree and somewhat disagree. If all the things that happened to her didn't happen to her then she wouldn't be the same character; it'd be kinda like hoping Twogami could just get accepted without having to impersonate someone else. But that's looking at it from the perspective of approaching the game minus its pathos, and we were never getting that game. So I don't really see anything wrong with wishing things had gone differently for Mukuro, or Twogami for that matter. For Mukuro in particular, what makes her compelling at least to me are the hints that she could've been saved, that there was some part of her that didn't fall completely to despair.

There is what going on?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Most avatarfags have quantum teleported to the Internet space station for a party. Didn't you guys got the memo ?
What did we do again ?

>Yep well there is the IRL meeting in the ISS (because timezones) so that can't be helped.

Speak English you terrorist.

Shit I thought that was tomorrow. Timezones truly are a bitch.

Well I promise if I ever host a party on the ISS, everyone from /dgr/ is invited.
>same pic
>every thread

See No clue what you're going on about.

No I am left out of every thing.
Though it would be pretty fuckin wild for one of them to be a shitposter with us.

Hoi gringo cuando el a horas tienne el beneficado ? Si el ropa es muy barrata ,then como el chuross este muy caliente ?

GET BACK DEMON

Fuck off Mexican

noooo el power de RESUS CHRISTO
mi only weaknessa
Aight enough of that
I don't even think there is a Mexican on this general. I may recall a Brazilian tho

I hope Trump's wall also blocks you subhumans from the internet.

love and kindness

I was just exorcising a demon, its them who brought race race into this.

>Most avatarfags have quantum teleported to the Internet space station for a party. Didn't you guys got the memo

Can you just talk without the memes?

Seems a standard reaction to trolling or whatever.

What's /drg/ general consensus on Ultra despair girls? Is it good?

Lore dump, main characters are good, rest is pretty shit, the anime fragments are kinda nice.

We like child-prostitute-chan too.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

We need more pouting Chiaki

Bad resident evil esq gameplay, controls, easy puzzles, easy bosses. Everything else is fine if not great.

But I would recommend watching a silent lets play, "preferably with the jp dub". You don't need to buy it unless you really want to support the company.

I wish I had been born a girl so I could cosplay as Chiaki and give blowjobs to Chiakifags from /drg/.

You don't need to

>tfw you will never meet her
Life is suffering.

please be a trap

>keep traps to 2d only

You just gave that fujoshi user a new idea for a fanfic, good job degenerate.

Dont say it, youll summon her

>degenerate

I wish I was born a girl so I could convince CxT to join me in giving you a blowjob together.

>Inb4 you are the main love interest of that fanfic

Why are they so cute ?
Gundham blushing is a miracle of this world !

Every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

But that's not all! I'll also satisfy her curiosity about the world! If she is confused about something and asks me how something works, I'll answer her to expand on her knowledge! I'll make sure she understands what love is! When she understands what love is, I'll also cuddle with her every night until we drift asleep so she feels safe!

Chiaki best!

Who shot this picture?

Somebody from deviant Art.

Mahiru, Makoto's hopeless with the ladies. To catch Mukuro in such a cute momnet and take the initiative, impossible

Usami-sensei is best teacher!

I love Celes

So this is hope

>the colouring of the hoodie is a genetic trait

Hai hai~

Is this incest?

Only if you want, user.