/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, and be careful when applying apk signatures, bans are being given

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Mata Hari thread

Good taste.

My waifu!

Umu

How far are you down the desire list? What are you still missing, and if none, what Servants are you looking forward to?

>DARLING

Best

>previous thread lasted 12 hours

It's true when they say that post quality is the inverse of thread speed, after all.

Ran this team + Jack support with max Ushi CE. Couldn't kill Ibaraki, but I did get her down to 1m both times.

It's a lot riskier than Waver, but it's still doable. Would be easier if I had bothered to max Jeanne and Medusa's stuns so it's guaranteed and had shorter CDs, but it's not too bad.

Killed both hands for maximum drops, too.

best daughteru

Looking forward to Mother Harlot, Hassan of Serenity and Cleopatra

Everyone else I really wanted I already have, but things can change as new F/GO originals come out

I wish they would've given me more tune to get my pursuit quartz. This is bullshit, all I did was catch some sleep.

I really need Scat desu. Proto Hassan and Enkidu also in my wishlist.

I'm looking forward for Parvati.

I've got everyone I really wanted, which was really just Karna. Arjuna was a bonus, and ideally I'll get to make a Hindu meme team, but I'm happy with who I have.

That said, I'm looking forward to Ishtarin and Arthur.

>Will spend the 200 quartz I saved up for, absolutely want
Gozen and Li Shuwen

>Will try any rivers/quartz extra on, but not that important
Cleopatra, all the Hassans, Cu Alter, Rama, and Shuten Douji

I have pretty much everyone I wanted going into this game.

Does a Buster NP do more damage at the end of a combo or does this rule only apply to simple buster card?

>tfw okitafag, lizfag and gilfag
>have all of them
I'm just rolling whenever I get quartz have nothing else I want

The hands can drain NP, so make sure to kill them.

Jack can actually one-turn the hands if she gets crits, so you really have no excuse.

Scathach is actually somewhat less valuable this run because of Ibaraki's NP charge rate down, since hers goes from "slow" to "fuck this shit". If I had all the 5* I might have run Waver in the back + a taunter in the front as a scapegoat while Jack clears the hands.

Only interested in rolling my nigga Gawain and based Enkidu. I wanted Da Vinci too for a long time but after trying her and seeing her crap skills not so sure now.

>rivers
I love this phone and it's auto correct. Meant to put tickets

>implying he didn't mean Hentai Rhyme by abbreviating her name as HR

Still would like Drake, Dantes, and Waver, but in terms of things that aren't out yet; I would really like Proto Gil, Enkidu, Meltlilith, King Protea, and maybe some of the unannounced depending on what they are.

I'd like Richard from Strange Fake, but that won't happen for a long time, if ever.

I love you Gilgamesh!

I just want more Meduseless variants.

Gawain is the last one in my desire list since Assassin EMIYA ended up being just Kerry.

Also, I will roll for any cute loli that comes after I have already rolled for Gawain.

LIZ THREAD

NP placement doesn't matter. When choosing NP order you need to think of overcharge effects and debuff order.

More time*

NPs aren't affected by placement except in terms of NP charge level. They don't get bonus damage.

140 tickets
1150 quartz
Waiting for my queen still

Mother Harlot
Violet

Literally meme the taste

I want Perseus and Arthur the most. Only have about 917 quartz saved up though with a few tickets.
But I'd also like Jack because her first sprite is comfy, and Enkidu and Weibah for reuniting purposes.

Cleopatra?
Semiramis?
Another queen of all who are in the list?

Sita when?

Still want Helena and Lalter, looking forward to Gawain and Bradamante.

So is the 3BP just fucked now? I've done it 4 times and only 1 once by complete and utter luck.

>Rider hands with 340k HP means they can't be one shotted with any AoE NP (nevermind the fact that there is only 1 AoE NP assassin)
>Hands can remove debuffs
>Ibaraki can slow down / take away NP charge
>2 of the 3 best supports for this event are completely unusable now

Holy fuck, it's like there is no longer a way of consistently winning anymore. It's pure RNG now.

>not liking memes

You know

I just realized that Rama is actually pretty damn good. Maybe I'll max fou his health after this event.

Saving for Alter Egos

Semiramis
I didn't know Cleopatra was confirmed
What other queens are confirmed?

To add to this, I've gotten my favorite, Karna, and most of my other favorites are 3* or lower.

I see thanks.
I was dumb putting my Rama's NP at the end everytime

Shuten a best!

There are two AoE Assassins

Saving all my quartz and tickets for Parvati.

I thought its going to be fine and dandy once I got Jack but then Shuten came along.

Since I got her too I guess what's left for me to look forward to are the remaining FGO servants.

Pretty much. Someone last thread said that Shuten with Tamamo and Waver buffs + plug suit buff can take out the hands turn one. But I guess barring that extremely specific setup that less than 1% of players can probably even pull off I'd say we're fucked. My 2 Jeannes, Cu, Jack, and Mashu couldn't even handle it.

BASED CU
A
S
E
D

C
U

When are we getting Jerusalem?

Rama's NP is great, being one of the two single target gold Saber NPs in the game. It's especially good in this event since its secondary effect procs on Ibaraki. He's also good for crits.

Seriously what is a good team for this new 3BP, I've been going double Waver + Tamamo this whole time.

I've pulled Okita, Mordred, Jeanne Alter of the servants I want, missing Blavatsky, Medb, Tamamo, Shutendouji but I'm satisfied with what I have so far.

I'm just looking forward to the limited swimsuit Servants

Nitocris and Sita are also there.
Probably one or two more I can't identify.

Shuten + double Waver.

And this one is shitty, with lvl 5 NP and several buffs (Waver+Chaldea uniform) he can't kill hands in 2 BP.

Is she going to be a 3* Archer?

Just rush the boss with a strong single target support servant and kill her before she kills you.

Semiramis is a great mix of looks, personality and power, which is why I am waiting for her and just her, not letting anything else tempt me.
Those two I don't know what they will look like, act like or what powers they will have, so largely irrelevant.

I've gotten most of the ones I really wanted (Nero, Gilgamesh, Drake, Dantes), just Scathach and Helena left.
Would also like Bride, Brynhild and Nikola Tesla, but they're not priorities.

For future ones, I'm interested in Da Vinci and Sherlock Holmes, maybe Musashi Miyamoto. If there is a god, they'll add the one Berserker I truly desire.

I've gotten a single clear with this, though Carmilla didn't do much since she missed with her NP drain

I don't care how good or bad she'll be. I just want her to reunite with Rama.

Never.

Camelot in less than one month, probably.

Jeanne Alter, Jack. You can still use Waver as support, or go with Bride for buff support.

Tail Red please go back to your absurd twintail show.

Shuten also can't clear hands in 2BP with lv 1 NP with Jeanne Alter, her own and Plugsuit buffs

Post damage.

worst liz

Ho shit

>Rush a 6 million HP crit loli that can AoE kill your team in one turn any time she wants if you don't have a strong support core to stun lock her / heal / make yourself invulnerable

That sounds like a great plan. I'm sure my Jack can pull 6 million damage in one turn.

We already know the looks and to a certain extent the personality of Sita though.

>put Rama in party
>put Sita in party
>party cost jumps to 999

Never!

TL:

[Strength E]

> ? What is it, sensei?
*hyoi* (lift sfx)
> ........... No. It's nothing.
> Also, put me down.

Whale

>tfw her right hand drops a chest

aww yeah

>tfw it's from the left hand

fucking WORTHLESS

In that case, I really don't care about Sita at all

Twirl still needs to fuck the female form

heh

Cute!!

so what's the general consensus of 3BP today? Focus ibaraki with jannu support or clear hands and give her 2 actions per turn?

>people unirnonically thought rama was going to be a archer
>people unironically thought shuten doji was going to be a muscle titty monster

Who's the next servant that's going to be widely different from what people expect?

I find Jeanne Alter dies way too quickly to be useful. Genral offensive / rush strategies have always been hit or miss / heavyily luck based with the 3BP. You have no to little support so you basically are just hoping you can deal 6 million damage while Ibaraki doesn't crit your team to death and the hands play defensive. The defensive / stall strategies are the most efficient.

But with this bullshit it looks like the ONLY way to go is the inconsistent rush strategy and just pray you don't die.

>complaining about rng when you have Jack
You're better off then most people already. Save scum if she AOE's the team. You can use your support for a buffer or Jeanne Alter for even more burst damage to finish the boss before you die.

It's not worth the time to clear the hands since they have way too much health and you're not taking Shuten over Jack as a support

I've done both ways. Prefer focusing on rushing the boss down, the hands have alot of HP and you're more susceptible to RNG the longer the fight goes.

>Support Jack barely makes it to the end with only 300k left on Ibaraki after spending 2CS

I could have done it in one but I stupidly thought her NP could finish her off without needing to heal. I think I'll just pussy out the rest of the extra DP on BP2 this round.

its almost like FGO

>no cu
>no rama
>no arthur
>no achilles

>shuten doji was going to be a muscle titty monster
I don't think most believed this, it sounded more like wishful thinking instead of something they really expected.
Like me wanting Lancer Arthuria to be the first loli saberface, but knowing it is unlikely.

So the only way to beat the 3BP now is to save scum, use cheatAPK, or pray to the rng gods that your party isn't one shotted every turn?

Sasuga DW.

Rush the loli, ignore the hands.

Honestly the ebst team right now is probably Jeanne Alter, Bride Nero, and Jack with Cu, Mashu, Nero, or Jeanne in the backrow to stall after you get the initial damage in.

>cheatapk
there is no cheatapk, retard

>who understand Fate

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fatefag among the writers at this point.

>I have none of those servants aside from Cu and Mashu
Not even one single target servant I have, seems like I will spam 2 BP with my saved onigiris.

If you could clear the hands before, you can still clear them now, and it's getting more and more advantageous to do so as they get stupider status effects.

Plus, clearing the hands lets you swap in Waver/Tamamo/support Caster of choice from the back line and you get to continue your standard strategies.

>picking krishna and rama over karna and indrajit

I recognise Hercules, but who are the other heroes? I don't follow capes.

Krishna and Rama are socialite desu. Karna and Indrajit were never part of the cool kids.

The problem is you have to rush to clear the hands early this time to stop their buffs, instead of killing the hands later. Doing this means Ibaraki has alot more time to attack twice a turn, which opens you up to RNG nonsense after you already exhausted your burst on the hands. The best thing to do at this point is to just rush the boss instead so you don't risk yourself dying.

Fucking capitalist bullshit society.

>Civil War II
How many Civil Wars Marvel heroes have had now?