Kingdom Hearts General - /khg/

New Trailer Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKOcwJssUbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To send the people who can't google for themselves away. PS: SOME info might be outdated but I don't have time to edit the image as of now.

>shitpost edition
:/
Man I dont know if I'm gonna download the european version of unchained. It will probaly be quest 200 again

Nth for that was daybreak town in the realm of darkness

n+1th for it's clearly Castle of Dreams

Holy shit is OP
>That green KH3
>All those Pence
>Xabu the Everlasting
>The Jewels
Good shit

>Not "Not Possible" edition

C'mon user..

Hell, it's a world breaking into pieces inside the Realm of Darkness. It could be easily a mixture of those two places.

You
I like you

I have a girlfriend.

I'm not sure it's in the Realm of Darkness, just on the border. I'd assume the Castle is in the same state as when Sora fought Darkside in KH1.
My main evidence is that she can see the stars still. If the stars are other worlds, you couldn't see that shit in the RoD. Thus, it's probably about as deep in DARKNESS as Traverse Town, if not a bit further.

Its daybreak town but never mentioned as daybreak town. ,:^)

she doesn't have to know

What did she mean by I'm doing it again?

Remember that one incident where she almost gave up during the BBS epilogue? Probably that.

Thinking about that dicc

Why do I imagine that this is who the Leopardos Foreteller (Gula) is under his mask

Going crazy

Shea been having these weird thoughts lately, like if anything she sees is real or not.

>Not updating the OP with the links to the 2.8 trailer
Shit.

is it just me or is this dude really short?

the fuck? so 0.2 is just bbs in ue4? I thought it was supposed to be a demo of kh3

Nah, not possible.

But it is a demo of KH3. I'm pretty sure both will use the same fighting system.

are you fucking stupid

Open your eyes

>He uses Photon

Note to self, people can't read.

>Are you?
>BE GONE
Young Xehanort confirmed part Xemnas

is there any reason to buy 2.5 right now? I heard there's a new remaster coming out for PS4

In that instance he's part Older Xehanort.

it is just wishful thinking.
go buy 2.5

>I heard there's a new remaster coming out for PS4

NEVER EVER

How the hell is anyone supposed to complete all 3 current event boards? I already got the whale to lv30 and can't clear it by myself in less than 3 tries anymore, but I only completed 1 event board and a half.

>What are parties

WHO KNOWS

You have like 4 days. Just keep grinding user.

And what this guy said join some party. I dont have one but I dfon't care if it takes me 5 tries to beat a whale

But my party sucks, I'm pretty much the only one doing these bosses ;_;

Abandon that party and try to join a different one.

Thinking about facesitting.

Any top 50 parties with open spots on Leopardos? Also, do I get the party rewards of the week if I change party? I might wait for next week if that's not the case.

>Photon

Why is Xemnas a nigger?

>do I get the party rewards of the week if I change party?
Nope.

what fuck is going on in this trailer?

play the games.

The real question, is he the traitor? the master? the 6th apprentice at all?

and is he Lust or Pride?

Wut old xehanort wasn't even fully formed.

Anyone else notice that the Command Styles actually give you a choice whether you want go into it now? I assume the countdown is how long you have to go into it by pressing Triangle. If only they had this idea for BBS...

>tfw forced to go into Ghost Drive and end up losing i-frames on Cartwheel

Anyone else keep getting logged out "due to inactivity"? I keep trying to log in again and it just says the same thing and logs me back out again. This is really annoying.

Dat Anguis Keyblade

as if

Why the fuck was the End of Pain Satan just a random unlock for DDD?

lol, how is Vulpes gonna fight anyone with that marshmallow?

That's why she advocates to run and hide.

From how practical they look, unicorn's half-moon blade > literally a club > marshmallow fluff > stabby spikes > tiny curved spikes that look like they might scratch at best

Also, what is the Sauron-looking thing on the keychains?

Better version, more info

Where is that red blade from?

Thats an "eye of darkness" it's been on darkness related things since KH1 when Riku had it on his Souleater blade

KHDDD
its the End of Pain Keyblade

I included it, because of the pattern that all the forteller's blades follow, eye of darkness in the keychain, animal head on the hilt

all the forteller's blades have hearts on the blade as well, and Xehanort's keyblade has very similar patterns that could be seen as a destroyed heart, and its replaced with another eye, similar to end of pain

>Xehanort
>Lion
c'mon

Xehanort's Keyblade is a goat

Presumably the Foretellers' Master has the Lion/Pride Keyblade

it was revealed in the KHDDD ultimania notes for young xehanorts keyblade that the animal head on his keyblade is a "horned lion" not a goat

Wait where did that red one come from? This is the first time I've seen it.

the model for his keyblade is just low res

>standard pentagram goat depiction
>i-it's a lion with horns!

see

The red and black ones are very similiar in design. Like more so than the Forebearer oones.

That is not a goat face, that is a lion face, dont get hung up on the horns user

gee i wonder what it's supposed to represent

its mentioned here in japanese

notice also the lion like energy whip

you do realize thats the point, obviously its connected to the darkness

but it you put horns on a lot of animals they have a pentagram shape not just a goat

hell i assumed it was a goat too until i heard about the explanation from the ultimania, plus xehanort's "oldest keyblade" representing Pride makes more sense than Lust

However, who says that the owner of the Lust keyblade, didnt lust after the "first keyblade" and stole it

Huh. Twewyfag from yesterday here, I thought it was a goat, but as a horned lion it's interesting that the design motif shows up in TWEWY also. I suppose it's not too much of a stretch to slap some horns on an animal to represent that it's evil though

At least, after about 8 games, they finally revamped the INFORMATION bar

Any info on that new Aqua medal?

what about our chipmunks from the snow white event?

I thought they were to remove reaction commands from KH3

I think that might be a Limit command shortcut.

That's not KH3.

I'm content with "it's a fantasy mash-up creature" and don't want to start an argument, but looking at the face on the keyblade, goats don't have fangs and that's clearly a feline nose-mouth shape.

It's just spell weaver's finisher.

what do i do now that i'm caught up on the story of KHUx? all the medals on my keyblades are as maxed out as they can be, and leveling up enough to increase my cost is exceptionally boring.

Grind Lux (lore-wise gathering Lux for your Union is the reason you have a Keyblade)
Complete any objectives you missed (that'll give you avatar coins if you're having problems with keyblade cost)
See how far you can get in the Coliseum.
Put the game down and do something else until the next update.

Can someone explain who this "TheGamersJoint" guy is on youtube? Whenever I've looked up anything KH related, I see like a full page or so of his videos.

>that trailer
guess i need to get a job so i can get a ps4

A new Zealand guy that looks like Vanilla ice and Bieber had a baby. Better than HMK at least.

Know poketubers? That dude makes videos about the kh series.

>needing a job to afford a PS4

You can get a refurbished PS4 for like, $250 if you shop around. You can make that much money easily with a solid night of dick-sucking.

>A new Zealand guy that looks like Vanilla ice and Bieber had a baby.
Jesus, that's a spot on description. I've never watched any of his videos but some of those titles are just cringe inducing.

>Know poketubers?
I have never heard that term before today.

>I have never heard that term before today.
poketubers are youtube personalities who exclusively talk about pokemon

thegamersjoint is a youtube personality who exclusively makes videos about KH

I am so goddamn sick of these remakes, side games, prologues, etc.

JUST GIVE ME KH3 ALREADY.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKOcwJssUbA

i have a strong gag reflex though and i just bought my first ps3 with the last check from my last job

>it's another "Simple and Clean/Sanctuary Orchestra version trailer"

Not that I don't love both of those songs but they really need some different trailer music.

Ahh, okay. Should have guessed that's what it meant. Are any of his videos worth a watch?

Kinda behind, aren't you?

At least you have 1.5 and 2.5 to keep you occupied. Go do some oddjobs, you'll make enough money by the time December rolls around.

So is Terra real, or just a figment of Aqua's addled mind.
We know that Xehanort has his original body back, so he's not inhabiting Terra's anymore

>at least you have 1.5

Aced clearly doesn't sound anything like Terra. Even if you pitch-shifted Terra down, their acting is completely different.
Similarly, Unicornis is not Riku.
Invi is not Aqua.
Ava is not Kairi.
Hell, Gula sounds like he might even have some kind of accent. Definitely not Ventus.

Gula sounds like Ven, kind of, sort of, in Japanese. But English is an entirely different story.

In fact, the entire cast of BC (English and Japanese) sounds like some anime actors I've heard before.

If anyone's done some kind of comparison though, I'd love to see it.

I'll never understand this mentality.
>I like KH, but I don't want to play THESE KH games

Aqua says that not even memories are safe from the darkness, so we'll probably see her get fucked up CoM-style a little bit