Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.13: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks
> forums.warframe.com/topic/652752-update-18130-tennogen-passives-reworks/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK

>> T1 MD Limbo Solo saryn p helmet bp
>> T2 ext Loki Solo saryn p systems bp
>> T3 ext Loki Solo saryn p bp

i wonder if today i can get a T3 surv to drop the chassis.

>If there are no foes in the 4 meter range, Tesla Coil-ed enemies will remain undamaged by Discharge for 4 seconds then begin to damage themselves for 300 / 350 / 400 / 450 damage for the remaining 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 seconds or until 1000 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000 Health has been lost

Damage cap has to got to go

>Still picking on Volt

Fucking DE.

I want to bully Nezha with my cock

Go away.

I've been testing volt fairly extensively since the update, and i have found that high strength with high duration and stretch+cunning for range. It raises the damage cap to a huge level that will only be hit well into post DEAC.

Ability sucks until you absolutely max it, at which point it is now good for the content nobody else has to max for.

Shut up Nezha

Shut up Ember

It ain't gonna suck itself

Are there any bossfights worse than Kela De Thaym ?

Agh, fine, always so clingy.

I find nothing wrong with the fight itself. Only annoying thing is needing judgement points to start it.

Go be gay somewhere else.

AHHHH YIS

>judgement points
that too, what a fucking joke

also is there any rule to that wheel disk thing you have to shoot? I just spent ~3 mins with randoms shooting those shits to begin the fight when it suddenly worked

Vay Hek is the only bad boss fight. The others either end instantly or are interesting in some way. Fuck Vay Hek.

step on pad, shoot at glowing things when they show up. nothing complicated about. bring an ignis if you want ez mode.

Vay Hek is a cool character though.

guess it was just the usual "bug every second boss fight" DE thing, because we kept shooting them but nothing happened

I don't know the boss that drops Frost is a fucking joke as well. Absolutely no indication that you are damaging the pipes on it's back and how far you are from breaking it. Or that you should shoot the pipes in the first place.

Oh sure, but fuck his stupid face. All the other "invuln phase" fights are far more reasonable.

Kela is pretty cool as well, but Alad is probably the best character. I'd rank boss dialogue as Alad > Vay Hek > Kela > everyone else > Lotus.

He's not built to be a boss that you should farm. They wanted a classic boss fight styled battle, in a game about farming

>excalibur grabbed nezhas head and skullfucked him, while rhino took the back side with his huge cock and stuffed nezhas ass
>nezha tried to let out moans but his mouth was full of Excalibur's exalted blade, being pushed in and out of his mouth at rapid speeds
>nezha began to hold excaliburs giant balls and felt them gently, having them twitch and jerk with every feel
>the palatine rhino slapped nezhas ass and reached for his cock, jerking it smoothly and touching the head with his palm
>excalibur forced nezha to deepthroat his entire penis, ejaculating straight into his stomach
>when he was done cumming, the rhino stood up nezha to be parallel of his body and lifted his legs, facing nezhas tiny penis towards his giant shiny armor
>nezha gasped for air as the semen leaked out of his mouth dripping on his chest and down to his crotch
>with one final push rhino pushed nezha all the way down his penis, grunting and cumming in his ass
>as the cum filled nezha's asshole nezha began to cum as well, shooting all over the lisets ceiling and onto the navigation system
>rhino dropped nezha onto the floor where excalibur and rhino finished cumming all over nezha, leaving him in an unconscious position
>though nezha was knocked out, he kept cumming like a fountain, having semen leak down to the floor from his body
>excalibur looked up and saw he got a message from saryn 3 hours ago questioning where her slave nezha went and proceeded to delete it
>they're bound to find cum covered body in the relay excalibur thought to himself before dropping off nezhas body in the larunda relay

The sergeant has decent dialogue
He likes to make fun of the way you're dressed like the g3

Tyl Regor is the real Hek.

TUUUUBEMEN

>Speedy Update
>Delayed until next week
>DIGTAL
>EXTREMES
I finally get what DE means.

The other invuln phase bosses ARE like that though. Lech Kril, Kela, Alad V, Sargus Ruk and Alad VI etc etc, those still take a while and have weak point moments etc etc, but Vay Hek is the only one thats a complete bitch.

Also i would really like if it there was some way to fight those other bosses with massively increased health or some shit so they dont just get one shot by even a semi decent weapon.

Forgot to include Regor in as an example of a well done boss fight. I guess Lephantis is okay too but he's kinda boring.

Lies. All I can really say.
DEAC is not level 60 grineer. Well into post DEAC would mean mobs with 100,000 hp, or greater. The ability itself is never going to hit that much damage. For those levels it is better just build for duration/range.

The ability is a mess of wanting to be damage, and wanting to be CC, and not doing either very well

>DEAC
What's that

>p2p
>peer 2 peer
>BRAZILIAN TIER GAMES
kys non-dedicated server devs

Digital Extremes Approved Content.

Basically low level shit.

DE approved content. Basically anything like 50~ and below thats not completely broken.

>Becca held down Megan playfully as they both began to giggle and laugh
>becca toyed with megan, tugging at her shirt, unzipping her pants and messed up her hair all while chuckling and keeping up her act
>megan saw through this, but continued with it anyway
>she gave no restraint to becca removing her articles of clothing but instead removing beccas own clothing
>the laughing slowly subsided and was replaced with eyes locking on to each other and lip biting
>megan and becca were now left in her bra and panties, slowly reaching for becca's bra while beccas face was moving into hers
>megan inched her face closer to beccas, both blushing and getting on top of each other

Ok, this is the fucking thing:
>Heath cap/ (Damage * Duration) = damage cap
>base: 4000/(450 *12) = 74%

You will only ever do 74% of the potential damage of the ability because the damage cap will break the ability before it can reach it's limit. Now versus armored targets, you will reach the full duration because your damage will drop off.

Examples:
>build: 264%/85%/181%/146% (long dur)
>5840/(657 * 31.68) = 28% damage cap
>build: 160%/85%/145%/256%
>10240/(1152 * 19.26) = 46% damage cap

What's the reasoning behind the exclusion of sorties from the term?
Them being an afterthought/band-aid?

technically, sorties are DEAC.

What? Its damage dealt BEFORE armor that calculates for the cap, so its even worse vs armor.

dead general dead game

you're dead

I always wanted to create a new account and see what newbies have to deal with these days. What am I in for?

Being banned for multiple accounts

/v/ Veeky Forums /vp/ /vr/ boards might be getting unique ID's soon.

yes, vs unarmored enemies you will never reach the full duration of the ability, it is only if the enemy is able to mitigate your damage that it will last its full duration. Against unarmored enemies, it falls off almost immediately.

finally

srsly?

DE devs do that sometimes. I don't know if you can be banned for that though.

go on

No you don't understand what i am saying.
The damage cap is calculated based on damage dealt BEFORE armor. So armor doesn't let it last longer.

Wait really?
You're joshing right?

Go "hybrid" by building for prowl but staying at 100% power strength.

>Damage cap has to got to go

Say that to my face, motherfucker. I dare you, I double dare you!

just picked up this game, can't stop playing baka

it's the passive

Volts passive, moving gives you bonus electric damage

>Reminder: At least you didn't pay $60+ for disappointment. You paid over 300 bucks.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=xNter0oEYxc

DELETE THIS

Is Energy Channel even good. I'm wonder if anyone even uses it and it worked?
>inb4 memelee

That is incorrect and easily tested. CC will last full duration vs level 135HG with full armor.

What are you talking about? it has random durations per target. Heavier foes will just break out of the coiling and mow your ass down.

Doesn't even get multiplied by crits or other mods and even if it did it would still lose out to any other mod you'd be likely to use.
It's transmutation fodder.

haha wow guys i did it! i leveled up to level 17! i cant wait to go to 18!

you are mistaken because the game still doesnt work as a designed game on sorties. just because DE made a level 200 event doesn't means it's suddenly functional as a game

the more you try to play on sortie 1 or 2 the more you will notice certain frames and weapons will literally not do their jobs unless there's a game breaking skill like bless trin or a absurd CC

that's what post DEAC is

>weapon with only cold
>10% for status

What the fuck is this bullshit?

yeeeeees, at last my phone's airplane mode will have a use

on the flip side when it procs it will only proc the thing you want

DE's idea of content.

A shit version of the kittag for mastery fodder.

Autists on the forum tried to defend this anal probing Popsicle for a few days before realizing how garbage it was.

DE is so traumatized that p42w frames are trivializing content that volt 4 is crippled

why can't they just leave it as it was. it's not like it was anything other that a emergency 5 sec CC

I swear sortie enemies are just buffed up 50s and not true 100s. They don't feel like 100s do except maybe sometimes in damage.

DE staff member confirmed. Glen don't you have little girl horses to go mentally molest or something?

and thanks to the fact it's a beam weapon that will happen only once per second!

what a great and useful weapon! surely it's worth the plat offer, it even has a potato and a slot!

If Blood Rush exists, is there a mod that increases status along with the Combo Counter?

>it's a beam weapon
>a giant ice hammer is a beam weapon
nigga wut

This is what they get for listening to the youtube cancer about balance.

I though it was glaxion too before looking at the name to confirm.

no bully plz

He assumed it was Glaxion even though it has more than 30% proc.

>he doesnt not know

I swear to god user if you don't start paying attention this fucking second

you do not play with fun frames and you love tonkor.

I'm a sarynfag. her rework may have made her better that the nothing that she was, but it was a useless rework.

saryn as a """"tanky"""" frame cannot take more that 4 shots in sortie 3. sure I can do 1 and 2 thanks to regen molt and some niche weapon build that may or may not kill me, but on sortie 3 I die to anything that stares too hard at me.

I cant even imagine what it's like for other silly frames that can't tank or cc. at some point DE will have to admit the game was not made to be defeated, ergo infinite scaling and stuff like bombards homing rocket doing 1500 blast damage

Just show him the mod user.

Weeping tears

>Warframe Market
>lowest is 39

It's that cheap?

well then that idea goes out the window

I guess that would do it. I bring the Hek sometimes though. Don't you ever call Loki unfun ever again.

on 1 hand it is useless
on the other you can no longer get it any other way
your choice

That's hurtful to watch, but I didn't get any of those titles because fuck ubicucks.

hes best father

why you gotta make me FEEL THINGS, user

Reminder nobody should ever use the frames FAQ in the OP because it lacks crucial information and contains multiple errors.

oh shit

fuck off tierqueer

Hotfix inbound?

>The war within got leaked
anyone knows where to find it?

>never played any of those titles
>get angry over video anyways
>go to ubisoft forum for รท
>people defending the downgrades
>"Do you get disappointed when you order a McDonald's Hamburger and it does not look like the commercials? Get used to it!"

Oh fucking hell. Then we have this fucker:
>What are you talking about? it has random durations per target. Heavier foes will just break out of the coiling and mow your ass down.

Fucking hate people today.

Red text, nigs.
Defcon 4.

>maybe if I namecall him the problem will go away!

So I guess once you hit draco leveling is just trivialized?