game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
6/6 - 6/12 - Shinrabansho Collab Returns!
6/6 - 6/12 - Kapibara-san Collab
6/6 - 6/19 - Wood & Flame Metallic Dragons Arrive!

>Previous thread

what to do with 2 Lkalis

Meimei is very hage

meimei is very MEME

I don't have dupe Sumires but this should be serviceable? Or I should I not bother.
Sumire/Y'shotla/Rinoa/Skuld/Andromeda

>no edition
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that cuteposting is banned this thread by a vote count of 1 to 0

nth for
R O N I A
O
N
I
A

fuck off retarddit

fuck the edition

>got anubis
>want to make a team for him
>don't have lewdschamali or yomidra
Can I do a working team with Z8, APanda, Claire and DKali?

kys racluck

that's much better than mine and I main anubis

Sell both.

Public Service Announcement:

If you see this man, or anyone who is posting him, please report them to the cyber police. They are armed & dangerous and will stop at nothing to eliminate cuteposting once and for all. You have been warned.

Anyone looking for a BF triangle for XM? I'm super close to having her hyper'd, and I have Krishna hyper'd in Slot 1. WIll also be using a lot of A.DQXQ, A.Liu Bei and A.Pandora. hmu famalam

where is blue ronias mouth?

shhhhh

@144886895
>please report
Sure will do

Any coop needed lads? I'm ok with comfy corridors too

Red sonia is upset because she got called a retarddit, green sonia is happy because she interrupted the combo, blue sonia didn't say anything, so she's a mute.

better buffs, when?

Anyone wants to trade presents?

never ever

Fuck you, fuck Okufags, fuck Radrafags.

Ban posting pictures. That should end the cancer

Couple days late to the party, but I need Uriel skill ups.
I have Machine Hera and others.

sure, throw me a room

9819 1735

cat fight?

Do you like ronia though?

Fire: Yamato (x2), NY Yamato, Uriel, Gadius, Rozuel (x2), Krishna, Horus, Chiyome, Denebola, Tsubaki, Hino Kagutsuchi, Laila, Red Riding Hood (x2), Prometheus, Leilan, Mitsuki, Hyda, red dragon Swordsman, Shaitan, red sky fruit

Water: Gabriel, Rukia, Famiel, Oianis, Sarasvati, Kari (x2), Alrescha, Sumire, Undine (x2), Christmas Paulina, Summer Awilda, Hatsume, Savakmelik, Guiure chimera (x2), Water Dragon Swordsman. Blue sky fruit dragon. Ruka

Wood: Perseus (x2), Green Sonia, Kushinadahime, Astaroth, Freyja, Parvati, Liu Bei (x4), Algedi, Sasuke, Phact, Alnair, Griffin Rider, Matumoto, Green Dragon Swordsman (x2), Woodbahn (x2), Grimrock,

Light: Hathor, raphael (x2), Sakura, Apollo, DQXQ, Saria, Ilm, Arthur, NY Hanzo, Venus, ivory dragon, Kopis, Wee Jas, Rei Sirius (x2), dragon rider, lemon dragon. Fat chocobo, Fuu (x2)

Dark: FA Lucifer, Summer Claire, Dark Kali, Yomi (x2), Summer Pandora, Okuninushi, Durga, Haku (x4), Anubis, Lubu (x3), Hanzo, Castor, Satsuki, Akechi, Chester (x2), Yukai, Zwehander, Shadow dragon swrodsman (x2), cursed dragon, grapefruit dragon, thanatos, Basilisk

Like the game, but I admit I suck at it. Been playing 305 non-IAP. Should I look into rerolling?

Buffsluts, when will they learn?

don't reroll.
also that's the worst possible format for asking for help, don't you have box screens or padherder links?

The Summer Paradise event is in august right?
I want Pandora and Claire, how many packs do you think are needed to get a Pandora? I can buy Claire in the MP shop if I don't get her in the REM

I wanted Red Sonia for so long. Now if I got her, I think I would be disappointed.

No, they are bffls.

if you hosted again make the room public

Why the fuck do you want to reroll? Do you think you'll get 2 DKalis, Isis and Indra, plus 300k MP if you do it?

when raclucks like you fuck off.

Speaking of Isis, I been thinking about putting one of these one my Isis.

Think it'll be decent?

only for cute

I mean skill inherit wise.
Was thinking on the lines of a pinch shield.

Just wanted to see how my luck stacked up. I'll just start a second account on my phone(didn't even think about that). I guess it's true only retards get Dark Kali

You usually won't need it, rather use susano.

Fuck waifus.

Fuck husbandos.

Fuck dragfags.

If you aren't playing with the single most hyperoptimal team possible, you literally are cancer

crown pic or you didn't happen

Can't wait for the June bride rem to get here.

>His cat pleases young men for buffs
>Still shit

No bully

Make padg great again!

>Can't wait for GungHo to squeeze me dry of stones.
ftfy

post a god damn padherder or a screenshot you disgusting retard

WHERE ARE THE BUFFS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>bought xiang mei with only 2 Uriel's
>sub optimal team, but still good
>oh cool, free REM roll

Jesus fucking Christ I'm cumming so hard

But you need 3 xiang memes.

>dozens of potential rolls in the 150/250 rolls
>yet you still roll dupes

Rigged mutha fucka shieet

>mfw gungho realizes they made heart cross shields OP and all new content will be no recovery boards.

Trying to put together a Pandora team, Was going to run Akechi as a flex, but I got a second pandora out of my memorial REMs, should I run her instead?

>wake up
>open mail
>2 people best friended me
th-thanks
i knew hypermaxing my cecil was a good idea

I never put hypermaxed leads up because I don't want shitters bf'ing me.

>no pickle pee or pump-a-rum in PAD

Why puzzle?

i want shitters bfing me because i know they'll feed me hoards of pal points

>Implying you need rcv skyfalls for kaede system

those few pal points don't matter much and useless bfs just clog my friendlist.

Yes, good goy. Keep rolling that REM until you get 5 Kaedes.

I just want one. ;_;

I have one.

I don't plan on leading with her though because there's no reason to lead with her if you only have one.

Which one should I go for next

I also have a 2nd Urd, and RValk for Shiva and a Hanzo I could use for Pandora

Are you trying to start another meme? Kaede's fine without a system, that just gets her bordering on push-button territory.

Panda.

Are the normal Dragon Infestations ever worth running or is it better to just wait for Super Kings? I could use some red exp, but is it generally worth the stamina?

what else are you gonna burn that stamina on

Yeah, king/extreme carnival is a massively better payoff for your stamina even feeding off-color I believe, but you could still get away with running ruby to burn off extra stam between now and when your extreme carnival starts.

is this a team?
ilm/ilm/gadius/saria/leilan.

I'm not sure what to do with ilm other than sell it

>have a ton of shit to evolve
>too loaded with other dungeons and infestations to farm evo materials on weekdays
I hate this

Also, jewel invasions when? I overestimated my stock with how they've been throwing them at us and ran out of fire and light ones.

I need Cecil friends!
385.998.349 add me pls

might be worth keeping for skill inheritance, but Ilm's not really leader material, but that may change when they release her uevo.

Sell if you need the MP now, otherwise it's probably not a bad idea to future-proof your box with how fast the meta is changing these days.

Nah they just happen to be in the same class. Her real BFF is pic related.

pandora doesn't have any friends.

kys racluck

Why is Pandora part of the Hero pantheon anyway? She didn't do anything remotely heroic.

Why is that pantheon 3/5 Greek?

Maybe I should keep him in my first slot instead of the super secret BF slot so that I can bait some people into Bfing me.

Seems like you don't have any friends. But I will be your friend.

why isn't RGY, GGY, GZL, LZL apart of 3k?

Liu Bei broke up the band.

gfes, like the sodins, skalis, and smetatrons

Looking to use my BF on someone who has Yuna up the majority of the time. All of my shit's pentamaxed but it's okay if you aren't yet, so long as you intend to finish it.

Bonus side leaders include:
AFAL
Lakshmi
APandora (I don't have my APanda +'d yet so I won't be leading with her until the next event)
Yomidra

If you keep Yuna up all the time and have at least one of the others, I'll be happy to BF you. Just please don't quit a week later like the last two BFs I made ;_;

My ID is 352, 054, 328 for anyone wanting to BF or get BF'd.

How long did Lightning remain good in Japan until she flared out

newfag here

someone gifted me a bean....what the hell is this thing?
Also, if I were to gift someone else, do they just get a different colored one or something? Whats the point of it?

2 nanoseconds

>tfw Lightning got hooked on BBC and cocaine when she fell from grace
It doesn't matter how many BBCs fill her womb, she will always be my waifu.

alright niggers. I'm looking for some BFs. I mostly run verdandi, sarasvati and awoken lucifer but switch it up from time to time with awoken shiva, urd, skuld and perseus.

as soon as you yu comes out I'll be working on that team, along with awoken DQXQ and awoken liu bei.

302 035 328

you could've gotten a snowglobe, which is the best xp fodder in the game.

That REM has a chance of giving you those beans or a Present Egg. When the present eggs are evolved and max level, they give 3 million on color exp, which is the highest possible given by a single monster.

it's a gift you send once you reach rank 20. The gift is randomized, like the rem.
if you're lucky, you can get a snowglobe that gives a ton of exp.
The beans are worthless trash.

>someone gifted me a bean

memorial tama gives 15 mil on color

Already had you. I'll actually my BF on you since I'm making teams for both Yuna and APanda. Neither are even close to fully plussed and I'm slow at collecting eggs, but free pal points for both of us.