/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Sluts are keeping us alive Edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SyUgw98tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like to think asking questions is helping just as much as slutposting
But I'm a slutposter anyways so it's moot w-wahaha

Asking questions is ok.

its the autists who complain that slutposters post too much, when its whats keeping the thread alive, and people who want to talk about other sw games complain bout there only being ToR, really need to speak up and start talking about the other games instead of waiting for niggas to do it for them.

slutposting is degenerate

I mean, I played almost every single Star Wars game since 95 but it feels like either we need a new one or SWTOR's going to remain king here.

And considering EA is total shit, we're not going to get anything.

Post the latest screenshot of your main

It's fucking sad.

Mcfucking this

Slutposters are driving away other posters

Those other posters should grow thicker skin

this

men jacking off with each other over their low res textured female characters is fucking pathetic

Slutposting is fine, but in moderation. Then you just end up like /terag/ and /bnsg/ if it gets outta' hand.

Yeah. I don't get the appeal of it.

>You will never play any of the old star wars games again
>You will never be a kid again and thinking the graphics in these games were incredible

Here he is, posting 1 minute between all his posts, interchanging Capital noncapital letter paragraph structure and pretending that he's more than one person again. You've scared away more of our posters than slutposting ever could, because slutposting doesn't harm a general in any way. Fuck off with your shit.

As much as I love Jedi Knight, the best Star Wars games back in the late 90s were Tie-Fighter/X-Wing series objectively.

>being this paranoid and sensitive

You seem paranoid.

No. You fuck off with your retarded conspiracy you worthless slut.

>Used to play BF 1 & 2 on my Ps2 all the time in my younger years
>Tfw PS2 died recently
It's just not the same playing it on the PC

>Jedi Knight
>Weapon Redux mod where the starting pistol was basically the LAPD 2019 with a grappling hook
Mmmmm baby.

im going to guess this is a high five, thanks user.

>tfw a moron has more common sense than some of the retards who claim slutposting is the worst thing to happen

what's the appeal of slutposting though?

I used to not care but I've started anti-slutposting just to see you fly off the handle at the smallest shit.

virgins

Attention. It's pretty simple.

Exactly.

sure some of the slutposting is a little excessive, but this general is one of the only ones ive seen keep it in check. /terag/ just went fucking bonkers with it, /bnsg/ is basically just /terag/ back for round 2

Keeps the thread alive

>complainers

Keeps the thread alive. The people who complain have nothing to say and aren't even from the thread, just come by to stir shit then leave.

why is it the thing to keep it alive? is the game so shitty that jacking off is all this place is good for?

Well there's nothing really to talk about in terms of TOR so

Discussing outfits is often the way that it kept /wowg/ alive until /wowg/ just became the shitpost patrol with 5 namefags who were on the discord.

Just be happy we're not a discord thread.

BIG

>69 baby

Fitting number.

Slutposting is for fun. It keeps thread alive. You get to show off one of your alts and the sexy gear you collected along the way. You also get to show off your stronghold or some other thing. It is like people showing off their cars on Veeky Forums

you could talk about the classes, but then it devolves into opinions being wrong or right and shitposting until its time for another new thread.

She got the double penetration treatment didnt she

kill yourself

Jesus Christ.

>sexy outfits
The same boring shit that gets posted over and over

SWTOR is just in a period of very little content outside of 1 hour (if that) of story content patches. Recently we've been getting more cosmetic fluff than stuff players actually desire, I.E raids, PVP finally being fixed, and maybe even Galatic Starfighter not being abandoned.

Maybe when actual content rolls around, the general will be a lot better in terms of postage. There will always be slutposters, regardless if we're getting content in a timely manner. They're just keeping us afloat at the moment.

I can't see shit in that screenshot because of the blinding red.

>sith, without pants
>mandalorian, without pants
>HK, without pants

The creativity is astounding

This pretty much.

The only people who dont like it are the ones that cant seem to find anything fun but complain and be miserable

don't hate because you are a poorfag and you can't get into any of the good clubs!

Remember - if you ain't got no money take your broke ass home!

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SyUgw98tE

What helmet is that again?

get help

Is the alien a kill?

Fuck off.

It's fine. He has another shoulder

I think some of them are people who have approached sluts from the thread and been turned down.

That is the....i think name right off the top of my head is the Scion Helmet, can grab it from vendor inside of alliance base by hylo visz on odessen.

no, gault made it out just fine with a few burns. as for the Annomid inside the crate....well...hes missing one thumb each on his hands.

poorfags!

What is it like being so poor? I can't even...

Slutposting is good for the soul

you are not rich.

you are not female

you are not sexy

you are not any of those characters.

you are nothing.

kill yourself

get help m8

But I own my own home

so after some calculations. technically no one could be poor if they just ran Balmorra, Tattooine, and Belsavis with a full group of 6'5s. They would walk away with at least 1.5 million on a single character. (i say at least 1.5mil because group i ran with yesterday, i did not grab lightside bonus from Comrades in Arms on balmorra, and was DC'd during a couple of bonuses throughout our entire run)

So by that logic, if your a sub, and bitching about sluts all because you cant afford it, man up. especially if you have multiple 65's, just form a group on fleet and run those bitches through those 3 planets, could walk away withh 9 mil a week from 6, level 65's imp side heroics

I miss Star Wars

>that ''art''

I love that pic! Dance the Macarena!

>TFw don't have any maxed out alts because you were previously F2P and had to delete them to make new alts
My main's the only 65 I've got
Man, F2P was suffering

Twi'leks are pretty dumb t bh

aye! that it is!

love that pic

what does your girlfriend think about this

stop it! I am sick of the slut posters.

KILL YOURSELF!

Can I RP in this game and not be a slut? Sluts are not good in my religion.

glorious isnt it? glad i nabbed the screenshot at the right time.

i fucking hate it man. at least with WoW's f2p they let you enjoy it a bit, get used to the class. then their like, naw son, no more shit for you.

Swtor, they take it slow, they reel you in, get you hooked, make sure your liking it, you havent quite hit the credit cap, but you have more than 100k on you to keep things steady. then BAM! fucking restrictions everywhere.

Whoops, didn't see the new thread.

I got the entire Darth Malgus set in a pack. Is it worth anything? It might be on the GTN for 30Mil Credits but that doesn't mean people will buy it for that much.

>implying he has a girlfriend

everyone who slutposts is a 400 - 600 lb fat loser that has never even kissed a girl.

>get used to the class

WoW F2P only goes to level 20 and at that post most classes don't even have 5 abilities, its pretty shit

put it up a few times. See if someone bites. You will be surprised what people will pay for certain items.

I bought an armor set I wanted for 75 million credits. So it may sell for a large amount or not. Only one way to find out!

They will. People are stupid for named rare sets.

My wife also plays and we both enjoy dressing up our various alts. We enjoy doing the heroics together as well making lots of money.

stop projecting my fine fat friend. Go work out and you won't be huffing and puffing when you get up to put another hot pocket in the microwave.

Man, I never knew you were a fellow F2P turned Sub. Man it sucked so hard
What's worse is that I was F2P since they went F2P, and that was, what, 2 years ago?
I mean, I learned so many things during it, like how I recently learned that the Escrow is a pseudo bank (Which I wish i knew earlier) but man, it was rough. Kind of dropped it for a bit too
The restriction game was strong. Hell, I'm subbed now and I'm still so used to being F2P that all the benefits of being a Sub (Which is actually being able to play the game) I'm still not used to/don't know about

POST A PIC TIME STAMPED SHOWING YOU AND YOUR WIFE RIGHT NOW!

So im working on the jedi shadow for those stick man classes. only thing i can think of that carries over from sith assassin, is +get double fuckin saber!

anyone have any ideas for more +'s and -'s? i havent played through the class story yet as one

he doesn't have a wife user

Both Shadow and Sin are pretty identical animation-wise except for Shock/Project and PSYCHOBLAST/Ball Lightning

the game went f2p about...4ish years ago now? yeah i remember being free to play until about the beginning of RotHC, decided to give the game a try as a sub since i had mostly played WoW before then. The restrictions, even if you save for buying the authorizations are horrendous. Like, locking the ability to use purple gear being locked behind a pay wall is absolute horse shit

Nope. this is the internet. I value my personal privacy (what illusion I have of it - I know privacy in the internet is not real) and I am not going to share my personal information with anyone. So you can believe or not believe I don't care.

One thing I do care about is that you really have a lot of anger issues. Please don't get a stroke or aneurysm from people posting screenshots.

I need to know one thing though. Are you someone of a certain religion that puts women in black bags? That is the only thing I can think of that would explain your rage at the slutposters.

>F2P was 4 years ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I remember dropping it for a long time before the class revisions. That was 2 years ago, I think

couldnt really think of something to alter to make it all that different

These are getting progressively worse

You going to make fun of my religion now?

It is hard enough to find a game where one can play without people like you. One should lower his gaze when his eyes fall upon such things as it is confirmed that Jareer ibn Abdullaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I asked the Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) about an accidental glance, and he ordered me to look away."

This game for the most part does not violate the Sharee'ah but people like you make it impossible for people like me to read what other people are doing. So I get angry because you are doing this on purpose.

agreed

>you get to score an alien bitch

most classes get to do this, it's not exactly a privilege for them

the only ones i can really think of doing anything "new" with is trooper and smug. even then i havent played through smug story

I think WoW is a better game for you. You must go to Moon Guard Lions Pride Inn right away.

I've been RPing on Moon Guard for years.

Most people don't go to Goldshire.

Instead focus on important things like whose guild has the biggest ego

I can't even imagine the egos of those playing on Moon Guard. The amount of shitposting on /wowg/ would curdle milk.

>Most people don't go to Goldshire.
>Tfw remembering about Goldshire
Man what a magical place

>Operative
> - sucks if your an alien
>your an alien

No. I am not making fun of your religion.

It just explains your anger when anyone slutposts.

I guess you would never want to group up with someone like this...

not the allah ackbar dude but you're right, I wouldn't want to group up with that

that looks really retarded