/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls & Indivisible)

Parasoul Renoir, Hero of the Imperium edition

Previous Thread: >INDIVISIBLE STUFF

>NEWS FEEDS
>Indivisible Stream Ajna moves update
>youtube.com/watch?v=4op0iSt4aZE
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade is out! Comes with voiced story mode, challenges, trials and survival mode!
Official Website: indivisiblegame.com/index.php?page=0
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g/feed?&ab_channel=IndivisibleRPG

>LATEST NEWS
New video from Lab Zero
youtu.be/qsE4qdHSTyY

>SKULLGIRLS STUFF

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT INFINITE COMBOS, WATCH THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=iKsyy_RhN_4

>FOR NEW PLAYERS:
Combos to get you started: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/general-bnb-compendium.4072/
New to Fighting Games: pastebin.com/hnvQMbXz

Skullgirls Info: wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides/

>FAQ AND OTHER INFO:
FAQ: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-faq-updated-to-not-be-ancient.386/
Steam Chart: steamcharts.com/app/245170
/sgg/ album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip

>FORUMS:
Official Skullgirls Forum: skullheart.com
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/SaltCrossPuns
For Australians: steamcommunity.com/groups/SGAUTZ
Skullheart IRC: client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#skullgirls&server=irc.mizuumi.net '

>GAME UPDATES: (Game is done being updated but we can keep this I guess)
Live Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/245170/announcements/
Beta Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/208610/announcements/

>OFFICIAL MERCH:
EightySixed: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
Sanshee: sanshee.com/

>OFFICIAL STREAMS:
Lab Zero (Random), Salty! or Rebel Up (Fridays), Saturday Night Salt
skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?streams

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QuestionKid/status/740779510249951232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cerebella is best waifu and best girl.

POST CEREBELLA'S BEST FEATURE!

Stop repeating the obvious. There is no other waifu but our own Diamond in the Rough.

Too lewd, don't open

Ok, can you post her other best feature? that's very soft and bouncy

What the fuck?

...I'm gonna say no.

...I'm gonna say yes.

I bet it is

>It's a bellaposters episode

Sigh, ok I'll be blunt I want Bella tits please

As a Bellafag, I find Bellaposters ok

Maybe later

Awww shoot, ok
Dude we have like 735 posts left

>not a Leilani OP

I expected more from the Imperial Decrees.

Good enough I guess.

Leilani is our greatest warrior, bane of daemons and aliens alike.

I'm not even gud at winning.

Yeah, his fundamentals are really bad. Just randomly throwing out moves, honestly he played like I played when I first got the game even though he has more hours than me. He knows combos for every character but they're not very good combos. It's still better than me, though. I literally only played Cerebella for most of my playtime and only recently picked up Eliza and Fukua and I only know a few combos for Eliza + one combo for Fukua I don't even know most of the commands for any other character. That's why I described him as a jack of all trades, he's not good but he knows a little bit about every character which will help him.

I'm thinking he started playing the game for fun and only recently started learning how to get better. When I first met him, he was so focused on learning how to get a Valentine combo with like a billion hits, not knowing about things like how OTGs or restands or Undizzy worked.

I just feel bad when I can beat him using a character I started learning five minutes ago.

Just needs practice and maybe some combo learning user, good luck. At least you have each other to practice on.

How come she had the cartoonish button eyes?

yeah, his approach just reinforces a few things people tend to overlook about SGs, and most fighting games in general
> 1) Hours don't automatically translate to skill
> 2) Knowing long combos doesn't help you win
> 3) Winning consistently in SGs requires good fundamentals, not mashing and luck

just keep using your matches with him as opportunities to learn new things.

His strings were finally plucked, his final ballad silenced by his own instrument.

M-my fetish!

MUH!

she does have eyeballs in that picture, they just have a more peachy color

Oh yeah. I see what you mean.

Regarding the OP image, which Imperial Guard regiment would the Black Egrets be best suited for?

>the general badassery of the Cadian Shock Troops?
>the rapid mobility of the Harokoni War Hawks?
>the armoured bombardments of the Armageddon Steel Legion?
>the unbreakable discipline of the Mordian Iron Guard?

The two worst waifus, bathing together.

I think they'd be best suited for the general tactical range of the Cadian Guard.

Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight /lzg/! Sleep tight, and don't let the Skullbugs bite!

Night night.

So what would happen if Double planted one of her Catheads on Ms. Fortune while Ms. Fortune's head was still detached? Would Double be able to control Ms. F? Would Ms. F's head have to fight her own body?

don't leave us user. we're gonna die

We are already dead

francesca > mariel

nah mariel's still got the booty

I swear I've heard heard on the patch updates back when I played more than 5 years ago.

So when is Lab Zero going to make a game that doesn't blatantly steal from another?

maybe they should have released a team based FPS instead?

user, user, user.

You're looking at this all wrong. It's not about who is better, it's about...

Well, here. I can explain better with pic-related.

As you can see, that's Mariel on the right. She's the quiet, soft-spoken one who is a genius at what she does (In Mariel's case, it's drawing cute girls), but is also very hard on herself which makes it seem like she's under a lot of stress. She has always been the lone Heroine of Lab Zero. Cristina Vee and the other VAs don't really count because they're more like the supporting cast, the big sister types/Senpais/comic reliefs/friends.

But now Francesca has debuted for Season 2 as Mariel's new potential friend and rival. And it's someone else who compliments her personality. And you guessed it, that's Francesca on the left in the pic. Spunky, bubbly, go-getter, very positive and outgoing, she's the type you'd want to be managing or overseeing production, making sure everyone stays motivated and on task, but does it in a way that inspires the team to work harder without feeling too stressed out.

It's all about adding to the pool of current heroines so that it's more than just one best girl by default. So it's way too early to start a rivalry just yet because the season hasn't even started. We need a few episodes and possibly more character tropes filled before we start any new waifu wars in the third dimension.

Vee > both

Actually I'd love to play a Skullgirls or Indivisible-themed hero shooter with moba elements.

LAB ZERO WOMEN ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

She needs a leash

You make some very good points

sasuga /lzg/

So is Shantae an Indivisible or does /lzg/ still consider her an outsider?

Skullgirls would have benefited more if it were a different genre. When 98% of your player base cant play the game, there's something wrong.

>Skullgirls would have benefited more if it were a different genre
Alex and Mike both wanted to make it a fighting game. Either way that's what Indivisible is doing. Now more people can play it.

Portal Magic.

That's cuz 98% of gamers don't play games anyway. They just watch Youtube vids and post memes.

she's a party guest.

Still a qt

Fukua!

so if Mariel is Akane, and Francesca is Shampoo, then does that mean Zone is Ranko?

cause Ranko is where I fap.

She is a welcome guest and friend who can shake her hips here anytime.

Shantae is coming home, crossing the ocean to spend time with her other brown brothers and sisters.

>Three way never
I swear to god those hair and brown curves

Who?

See? Without Indivisible we wouldn't have gotten the attention of these classy ladies like Shantae, Thorani, and Francesca

That's the big picture. The pool is expanding! It's called progress!

love me some hawaiian sayaka

I would wulf that, I'd spend all night wulfing that

OK can I get a LEWD bump in here?

Thorani

I need more art of this goddess, I need more LEWD of this goddess

I got you bro

Got you covered

Normally I don't lewd the carol but that's cute, you got this round bucko

Parasoul lewds are in short supply, always welcome!

are we back

No, go back to sleep

Adorable

Only the best for Canopy's Finest!

>that faint areola
das it

pls Alarm I don't wanna go to work yet

just 15 more minutes

Test

>Come on Adam! Use your tongue like Valentine used to!

this, this is literally what most people do nowadays

>firia
cute pic though

Say "filia" with a japanese accent and it will make more sense.

Swimming in a sea of brown.

I want Squigly to blow my trumpet

Please come back

twitter.com/QuestionKid/status/740779510249951232

ew

Cute. I love that she actually made a prop for the microphone staff.

It's not working

I'm afraid you've tested positive.

HIV positive

I never got the appeal of Squigly, the shape of her head is just way too cartoony compared to the rest of the cast. In fact, nothing about her appeals to me. The Doctor Seuss stripes, the frayed sleeves, the zombie features, the shoulderless shirt, her weird-ass hair, her voice, her body type. Leviathan is cool but that's really it. Wish I could understand why she's so popular.

>her head is just way too cartoony compared to the rest of the cast
Dare you to illustrate this point of comparison using the characters' model sheets.

dat gas