/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11988288/1/Endless-Waltz
fanfiction.net/s/10676715/1/Merciless-One-shot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

I love Sakura!

STOP
T
O
P

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shittiest waifu and why is it Severa?

made for laslow COCK

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Join the Severa Fan Club today! Entry is completely free!

Has anyone made a map of the enemy positions for Chapter 24? God, I'm tempted to graph out the entire fucking map and paths of them just so I don't kill myself.

Why

>Female Corrin is shipped with all of the husbands
>Male Corrin just gets shipped with Niles and Azura (seemingly out of obligation more than anything else a la Lucina), meanwhile the rest of the girls are shipped with all of the other guys in the game

What went wrong?

People hate Awakening, but they dont realize Frederick is in it.

hey

fuck off, Shitvera is shit

>Peri thread
This is an okay occurrence.

Will there be future kanpekis? Will they be more subtle or still be really blatant?

And Niles is not shipped with Mamui seemingly out of obligation for the novelty of homos??

No 2 child families with any of the other girls.

male corrin is ugly

Probably true.

>Worst girl cuck club
No thanks

>promoted level 2 Hisame has eighteen fucking strength

Ahaha holy shit this is just sad.

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

EMBRACE THE COUSIN
YOU CALL A WAIFU

Stop spamming this shit everywhere you stupid cuck. Severa is literal shit.

>/v/eddit still hasn't left /feg/

You can even discount Niles for "obligation of homos".

Nobody would even ship him with Mamui if homos with him werent a thing.

There should be a glasses edit for every Fates character.

who is this character

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

That sort of thing didn't stop FeMU from getting shipped with all of the guys in Awakening, even if Chrom art tended to drown it out. Male Corrin has like nothing.

>Shitzura
Fuck off
It's Shitzura

I like Hana

Azura is shit

Congratulations, you solved the da vinci code.

MaMU rode off of family steam to keep his art output up, and while Chrom did drown out the majority of FeMU art, other guys still existed due to the husbando factor being an understatement at the time.

Without family factors to keep the male avatar afloat this time around, he sinks like a rock. The families are the "safeguard" that keeps him above water.

The female avatar in turn, explodes because of the family factor and the already settled precedent of the husbando under-now-overstatement.

Not when its with bitchboy laslow

There was a collage of Fates characters wearing glasses and a number of them looked really good. Hinoka was the most popular, IIRC.

Okay, so with the exception of Kaze, who can access the Ninja class in Conquest? It was only after playing Birthright I realized how OP they were.

>implying reddit and Veeky Forums aren't one and the same anyways

Hana is glad you like her too.

Get away from my daughter you creeps!

Lazlel

whats she holding?

It's too late. Your daughter has already been impregnated by thousands of amnesiac tacticians and dense half-dragons.

Inigo(Heart) and Silas and Xander(Friendship). For Nohr!Silas, Kaze is his only option other than Jacob.

What the fuck is that?

Go back to sucking robins dick you old fag

It's not male Corrin's fault that most of the female character are terrible from the perspective of a long-lasting marriage.

Hana is the poor mans Ryouma

What is the best hairstyle in /feg/'s opinion? Like, just hair in general?

bobbit worm
named after a woman whose abusive husband drove her to cut his dick off

If that was the issue, then they wouldn't be getting shipped with other guys so often. They just wouldn't get shipped much in general.

I like Hinoka's[/spoiler

Pieri just likes to show her affection to her bestest friend in the world that isn't her husband!

I learned something today

Hair 11 objectively.

user, I'm scared, hold me...

Don't kid yourself. FeMU art with guys other than Chrom is scarce as hell. She has maybe a pic or two with most of them aka almost nothing.

Takumi makes me happy!

Twintails!

>Inigo
Eh, alright, he has nothing better to do and Hero is an easy-access class anyways.

>Silas
Eh, sure, Silas might be shit at doing Jakob-tier healing anyways an Cavalier is a niche that can be taken over by Sophie.

>Xander
Maybe grab the skills, then turn back into a Paladin.

Man, I'm not used to NOT having a large selection of characters that than reclass in and out of Ninjas, but oh well.

Also, it doesn't help that Male Corrin is commonly depicted in his fuccboi form while the older female Corrin is pretty, curvy, and graceful.

Xander for besties!
Laslow for riding till his balls are emptied!

No she doesn't. Even with MUsexuals like Gangrel and Walhart she got a lot of art.

You learn in her support with Camilla that she dyed it to be a little more like her sister.

Yeah, I think maybe there is a few with Gaius, Lon'qu, or Stahl, and that is basically it.

This is completely untrue.

>bestest friend
Oh, that's okay then

Twintails are shit. Fuck off cuck.

Shittiest girls in the game conveniently in 1 image.

There's like a million Chrom x female Robin written fics out there in comparison to others tho

If you complain about pairing art you could always contribute lol

fanfiction.net/s/11988288/1/Endless-Waltz

Honestly made me spill tears my dude

Hinata likes twintails.

bzzzt wrong

>unironically reading fanfics
Fuck off.

I can't think of the word "bestest" anymore without thinking of some of Midori's My Castle dialog and how much of a creep I feel like for porking a 9 year old.
S-save me /feg/ ;_;

too much effort for these losers lmao.
what happened to the little OC?

For Birthright if you're not new to Fire Emblem Lunatic is perfectly fine for a first playthrough, especially if followed by Hard Conquest. It will be fun, it won't be too easy and a good warm up.

Also Lunatic Birthright without using the Lobster is legitimately difficult in some chapters.

What a cute couple. Real chemistry there

Literally why Pokemon and Sonic has millions of cancerous fanart

Sure thing boss. Would kindly ask for glasses or mask.

We posting sad material?
fanfiction.net/s/10676715/1/Merciless-One-shot

Cutest family.

Calm down with those dated stigmas, pericuck.

Then make some that isnt cancerous

I forgot then. Was it A or B?

You make him happy too, Kiragi.

Anyone ever consider the possibility that most of the people who do the shipping/art for Fire Emblem are female/husbandofags? That the only reason MaMU got the volume of art he did during Awakening was because shippers like drawing family art, and kids were tied to children back then? This also explains why FeMU still got decent art with all of the husbandos.

So in Fates, they just draw their family art with their husbando, and then pair the rest of the girls and guys in the game off together as they deem fit.

Just learn to draw if you want some art of your shitfu lmao

I love Pieri and so do you! Pieri is beautiful

Autists drove them away

That and male artists are basically terrible outside of drawing disproportionate boobs.

>and kids were tied to children back then?

Pardon my brain problems, I meant that they were tied to waifus back then

She's shit.

She's shitty and ugly. Silas is better

>that transparent gradient background

Literally why

Just accept that you are a creep

Yes! Of course! Loving Pieri is what I do!