/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

Bikini Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

nisetanaqa.tumblr.com/
pastebin.com/JubD6KZW
pastebin.com/S77r1tui
bravemustaine.tumblr.com/tagged/Backstory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont see any backgrounds stories

post em

them redhead twins fucc yet??

no stories, only butts

Waifus, lore, rm and ece living in harmony.

Any new followers being build atm?

butts a shit

>tfw nisetakana is never coming back
feels bad /tesg/

>Bikini God is back
>FrankFamily goes AWOL
Life is cruel.

keep fighting

-rm user

m8 Brave's been running out of gas since 3 exchanges ago

Dude...
nisetanaqa.tumblr.com/

>implying
I've got news for you lad.

Nope, i use ece.
But I'll never post my waifu because no bully.

post it anyway

So Kaarina is on top?

def. a solid power bottom ;^)

yeah nigga

-rm -rf

post it pussy

aw yes, thanks anons, this is great news. bookmarking his tumblr again, i got depressed looking at it before.
>dat dwemer bikini
oh yes

>Dwemer bikini fucking soon

The story of Anna and Synn is way too long to post it here.

just like their positions on the official waifu rankings list

>dwemer bikini

Ew. Where the fuck is the Daedric bikini?

>dwemer
>ebony next
Disappointed desu. I want orcish.

On one of the previous mods he said he wasn't going to do Daedric. I think he also said he wasn't planning on Dwemer either.

He's also got pics of leather and Orcish. Patience, he's only one man.

>tfw no banana muscle gf

Backstory is important in both forms, you know.
Nah, Ermalda is reserved for Meara.

You saying Ermalda wouldn't diddle herself?

>backstory
you asked for it mate

Ri'Saya (Prissa) was raised in the traditional khajiit way- by an ex-thief skooma addict mother with a heart as sweet as her tooth. In Elsweyr, she was weaned on light stews heavy in sugar, spice, and milk, served over stories of her magical ancestor, a scrawny runt that escaped the streets to practice magic, who eventually became a powerful vampire and an infinitely more powerful lich.

Her mother passed away when she was a young teen, and rather than sell her body or steal to eat, Ri'Saya scrounged together coin, stole a magic staff, and ran to Skyrim to search out her estranged uncle.

After getting a grip on her meager talents, the budding mage learned to wield Alteration best of all, and once she met her uncle, put it to practice under his tutelage in a way she had never imagined. Raw force, while more exhausting that expressions of fire or lightning, fit her mind better.

She mastered her talents, served under her uncle as apprentice, fell in love, fell out of love, and learned just how little she really knew about the world around her.

There's a picture of one of his characters wearing Orcish right there, user.

It's not cheating if it's selfcest. It's masturbation.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Henrietta, an upstanding yet slightly cocky girl enrolled in the College.

Her off-putting attitude kept her from making too many friends, but she became close to this one nerdy bosmer girl. Real close. Close enough that they became the kind of friends that have seriously explosive arguments sometimes.

One was so explosive that Henrietta died.

Horrified and riddled with guilt, the bosmer girl hid Henrietta's body in the Midden, and began delving deep into necromantic lore in an attempt to revive her.

Many attempts were made, none succeeded. She did some very cruel things to her fellow classmates during this period, both for ritual ingredients and maintenance for when Henrietta's body inevitably began to rot.

After several weeks of failure and trauma, she finally gave up, did her best to preserve Henrietta, and sealed her body but a short walk from the Atronach Forge.

It's not clear when or how Henrietta woke, but she obviously did, for she scours the landscape looking for her lost friend. Or is she now her master? Lingering memories desperately cling as the feral, mindless hunger of a zombie takes over...

DUMB

FACE

STUPID

Buttstory?

I wrote this thing but it's boring

Born in Bruma, Kaarina grew up as an only child in a traditional Nord family setting. From the first day she could walk she spent as much time as she could exploring outside the city walls, always keeping her parents on their toes. She was always more comfortable outdoors, even preferring to sleep under the stars when she could get away with it. Her extreme penchant for nature was surprising even to her father, who was an avid hunter and a wanderer in his younger years. He still embraced his daughter's obsession, teaching her everything he knew about living off the land. Her aptitude combined with her father's tutelage molded her in to a savvy huntress. She soon learned how to put her skill to use by selling the game she killed at market. Despite her success, she was always left wanting more. While she loved her family and had many friends in the city, she longed to reconnect with her homeland. With her father's blessing, she ventured North on her first day of adulthood.

As she wanders the wilds of Skyrim she is constantly captivated by its serene beauty, always eager to see what adventures lie in wait behind the next snowy peak.

Follower when?

>no one asks about nonwaifu stories
>not even sure about it myself so it doesn't matter
okay!!

gay nerds

>Elder Scrolls thread
>Shitty Skyrim body mods

Don't call Guardly a bitch.

Would you adopt a skeever?

Not liking bikini armor m8?

Chinese knockoffs cause lead poisoning from that kind of thing.
I didn't know Maxeen wrote a book.
I'd actually post one of the four or five I have down somewhere but they're too long and shit

That's "The Neverending Buttstory".

Nah, too filthy.

Don't have a lenghty one for any of my characters. Mostly concepts that I've been thinking about.

>too long
NO SUCH THING
EXCUSES

I prefer fine lore, casual.

But user beth raped the lore into oblivion.

>still missing every single texture with no idea why
>also running Morrowind cranks my gamma up to as high as it can go and desaturates my screen after I close it
What in the fuck?

Bikini Edition? Alright~

Filth is the vehicle of disease. Wouldn't you like a good dose of Ataxia?

BEST/MOST FUNCTIONAL OBLIVION SEX MODS?

aw ye

wut

I said I "don't" have a lengthy one.

Yo is that a bikini for nightingales?
Is it a full bikini mod with variant pieces or just a bikini?

Nah, I'm good. Just took a bath recently.

What does this mean?

It means turn on ghosting you dweeb

If by "variant pieces," you mean gloves, bidy and boots then yes. Stoneheart armors are not as modular as nise's bikini. The guy is insane. I will fix a couple problems with the slots assignment and send you the link in tesg. You are CT right? Sorry I am on phone.

it means you have more than 325 mods, which may cause some problems

Iv actually been working on a more indept background story for Snakestone.

pastebin.com/JubD6KZW

Literally what the fuck is ghosting

changes the filetype so the game doesn't read inactive plugins. Turns them back to normal once you tick them

for the record TES5Edit can read them either way.

Ghosting is a practice of renaming your unused esps to esp.ghost so the game won't load/check them upon booting which can mess up everything when you have a very high count of esps. Also, next time ask more politely.

Jesus fuck, as far as I can tell there's no reason it should be doing this. I'm not missing any files or anything, and I don't have any major retextures.

Yeah this is CT.

Since The remaster will be announced already

how many here bets that will be the same shit as Darksiders 2 to Deathfinitive edition, PC will be only a huge ass udpdate from 10gb to 30gb to replace the old game, and Console peasantry will be paying for the full game?

hi /v/

Why is his mom such a jerk?

It's literally just a ps4/xbone rerelease with mod "support".

Alright short Story:
Anna has a extremely strong talent in Alteration. When she was a child, she unwillingly stopped time, unable to resume to normal herself for days. This traumatized her and crippled her ability to cast spells at all.
She went to college, attempted to murder tolfdir, ran away, found the Skull of corruption, became Vaerminas Champion and went on looking for the staff of magnus. She found this one too and used it to, under order by the skull, to merge herself with the skull of corruption. Vaerminas influence on her broke and Anna went insane. Vaermina and the Thalmor are looking for her and she went into hiding in the Soulcairn. Hasn't been seen since.

Synn is Annas sister and 3 years younger. Father of the girls sought redeployment to Cyrodiil when the civil war started and she lived in Bruma. She worked together with the thieves guild, had her own small gang of thieving kids. Synn has a permanent chamaeleon effect on her which she cannot control. She is strong with illusion magic, but never uses it. The chamaeleon spell causes people who not directly look at her to never notice her, and even if they spot her they quickly forget that she was even there.
Some day her relationship to the thieves guild got ALOT worse and the guild attempted to kill her. her father died instead and Synn fled Cyrodiil. She traveled to skyrim to see her mother and Anna again, but Anna had already been gone at this Point. Synn now attempts to find Anna.

I wrote a much longer version of this but it needs formatting and a few other things.

counted it, that image took 9 seconds to load.

Neither. Engine update to support the new consoles, eventually a few Fallout 4 features like the survival mode, and some graphical enhancements for the console plebs.

Rumors, user. Not all of them turn out to be true. Tbh, I don't see how remastering a game from 2011 is profitable for Beth especially when noone really asks for it. If it was Morrowind, I would believe more.

mo

Very traumatized lady who saw her mom get killed, humand killed, father die and son go against the biggest thing she tried to teach him in life.

Thanks for answering my question you massive faggot

How can I fix naked NPCs? I use showinventory & equipitem FormID, but after an area reset, they're right back to being naked.

husband, holy fuck did I mess that one up.

No problemo, sissy boi.

Tone down the angst.

It baffles me how many people are too stupid to figure this out.

Please help.

The problem is why they're naked.

IDK, that's why I'm asking. showinventory shows they have their clothing, and a lot of them are just wearing boots, or hoods (it's NPCs in the College of Winterhold)

if morrowind was remastered a mob of angry MW modders would be fucking pissed off, along win some rose tinted nostalgia fanboys

this is why they are giving the "morowind Remaster" to the Skywind and Skybilivion guys

also they already ported that shit to Consoles to Test if fallout 4 could run it, so its just put a lot of cut content shit, new hd models and textures, a few new voice acting lines and say "remaster"

I'll shave my asshole clean with wax, if they say "Skyrim was limited by the lack of console and x86 architecture memory, now with the newest consoles, we are were capable of adding some things that weren't possible 1st, and then a video showing polearms, spears and throwing weapons"

Ok, here's one for you. Gretchen here is my longest running character, she's Erik the Slayer's bff. They wanted to go be adventurers.

pastebin.com/S77r1tui

have fun w/ that

hello

quality post faggot

Not bad user

Father was an office of the Legions who defected. Got stuck with the baggage and ended up as an Imperial double agent.

Ended up in Skyrim to infiltrate the Stormcloaks.

deo you gonna write some shit for the storymod

thanks man.

They aren't remastering Morrowind because the market they are currently aiming for is too young to remember it.

hi

I want to hug this cat.

Okay here bravemustaine.tumblr.com/tagged/Backstory
I only did three so far and its angst garbage for the most part

>Very traumatized lady who saw her mom get killed, father die
That sounds like Cumtears' story. Oh fuck, don't tell me that Cumtears is actually Snakestone's mom.

Hmm, this reminds me. I should take more bikini armor shots.