Other urls found in this thread:

blog(.)livedoor.jp/ruubr/archives/48318113.html
twitter.com/masakarijin/status/736877885512814592
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dicks

stinky buki when??

;-;

>RG: Well… I had 3 people following me over the weekend; they would hover within 5-10 feet of me, no matter where I went for 10-20 minutes at a time, and they did it several times over the day. Overall, I think I had about 20-30 times people made me feel uncomfortable

>RG: I had a panic attack. After trying my best to calm down, I tried to find con security. It was 2 AM at that point, but I eventually was pointed to Rick and I talked to him and he gave me a place to decompress

The FGC needs safe spaces because gamers can't control themselves

Why aren't you playing Revelator right now?

Xth for best waifu

what are you excited about /fgg/?

im excited about streamboaring evo and fantasizing about being there

No Playstation.

Because I'm watching the story mode

Whose the one at the outer left?

kof14 and the dragon quest games that are finally coming stateside

dragon quest fighting game when

Reminder to ask for consent before taking pictures of cosplayers

>I had a few people take pictures of me without asking first, with one man even arguing that because I was in cosplay I should be fine with people taking pictures of me whenever. It was incredibly unnerving to hear him argue that he didn’t need my consent for any reason

No neutral

Best gg waifu.

how does mist cancelling work for johnny? like can someone explain to me the uses?

so you do a blockstring of shit and then go to do mist slash but instead hold button and hit hs to cancel it? or can you mist cancel normals at end of blockstrings?

still new to GG so I am confused about some of the shit

Valentine from GG2, the RTS one

ibuki is clean! clean!!

>he wants neutral in fightans
Kill yourself my man

>11 people online in my region
>no rooms available
>create room
>no one joins

This game is literally already dead online. Can't believe I fell for the meme and bought this.

ne already did. They are called nintendo and have a rather successful fighting gme series going on that appeals to casuals, hardcore players and streamboars.
Why not fuck off to srk and post that with an account?

How the fuck am I supposed to do 6HS into IAD j.P j.S j.HS with Jack-O, this shit feels impossibly tight

Freakazoids clearly treated that girl very badly but cosplayers are getting on my nerves. Stop being such attention whores and fuck off already.

How attention-starved do you have to be to drive 6 hours to a tournament and then just walk around in a fucking halloween costume?

It's your fault you live in the middle of fucking no where.

Ah, yeah my bad, didn't realize southern California was the middle of nowhere :^)

devil kuma kumfirmed??

No pc version and my current pc is catching fire when I try to play xrd for more than 20 minutes.

They should stop going to cons and events then if they aren't going to dress like normal people

Get gud.

Isn't it weird how this tournament has a notoriously SJW TO and surprise, two sexual harassement incidents happen at his tournaments when nothing happens at any other tournaments?

You shouldn't be mad at cosplayers. You should be mad at the simps and thirstlords who keep giving them attention.

I've always found cosplay to be fucking stupid but there's no point getting mad at the cosplayers when people keep enabling them.

You can thank TOs for starting that cosplay contest bullshit at tournaments.

Get fukt, kiddo. You should move somewhere real like South Dakota.

Everyone hangs out in the NY servers.

>Dress to get attention and be different than the majority of attendees
>Complain when you get attention
oh boo fucking hoo

They're all equally at fault, the harassers for being scummy thirstboys and the cosplayers for inviting people like that by trying to dress out

Is Vega good for a beginner?

Literal turbo slut

Are you fucking stupid or something? Is this bait? Their is probably like 20 full lobbys in your general area.

Where is that from? I know twitter but what account?

Found the frame data for the new Rev characters on Ruu's blog made by Kedako
blog(.)livedoor.jp/ruubr/archives/48318113.html
The order of the frame data pdfs from top to bottom: Johnny, Jam, Raven, Kum

twitter.com/masakarijin/status/736877885512814592

20 whole lobby's?? wow!!! we did it reddit xturd isn't dead anymore!!

I always go by the motto of "pick who ever the fuck feels good to you" and then get gud with it.

who would you prefer user?

>nothing happens at any other tournaments?
You can be this naive, can you?

This Lupe shit is seriously getting out of hand. Dude has too much nerves constantly seeking special treatment because he's a "celebrity".

64 times 20
Could you calculate that for me?

more like DEADman amirite

When was the last time we had a sexual harassement scandal before this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Feel free to post a screenshot of the sfv lobbies right now.
Not exactly a scandal unless you actually are a passionate eventhubs yellow press reader.

how though

Skullgirls and guilty gear have the best character designs
Prove me wrong niggers

>Friend of mine never played fighters before sfv
>Picks up a character in 2 hours and beats everyone
>Been playing Ryu for 2 months and I can't even do my punishes consistenly

Its not fair

Welcome to life, kiddo. Life isn't fair.

Skullgirls has great animation, but its character design and artstyle are shit. SHIIIIIIIIIT

>SFV lobbies
Take the number of Xturd lobbies and multiply them by 10

Now you've got the SFV lobbies

SFV: Over 4000 for EVO
Xturd: 600

The columns on the pdfs go from left to right:
move name, damage, attack lvl, guard level, blitzshield, cancels, roman cancels, mortal counter, startup frames, active frames, lag frames, blockstun, total number of frames, frame advantage, special properties (like initial proration)

twitch
.tv/hildrr

come watch our boy hildr

what exactly do cosplayers say nowadays, "cosplay isn't consent?"

4,000+ Street Fighter V
2,000+ Super Smash Bros for Wii U
1,500+ Super Smash Bros Melee
1,000+ Pokkén Tournament
600+ Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
600+ Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
???? Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
300+ Mortal Kombat XL
??? Killer Instinct

FGs are dead. It's literally all Nintendo shit now.

I said post a screenshot of the lobbies in sfv right now.

>EVO
>Literally a bunch of faggots, the best players don't even like the game only do it for money
Also, how does shit taste?

Post thicc

who the fuck is playing pokken tournament

>Revelator can't beat a 5 year old game
lmaooooooo

>wandering around a con at 2am dressed as a slut

wew lads

Wlecome to sfv, so braindead even a monkey could win the 500k.

If you want to play dress-up and look fucking ridiculous do it at home

If you dress up like a fuckhead and walk around New York City I'm pretty your picture would be on twitter within an hour, don't attract attention to yourself if you don't want to deal with attention

Pokken sold better than sfv, has better online and way more active online. It is an actual fighting game for old and new fgc while sfv is just a glorified demo no one cares about beyound pot bonus.

>Final Round
>SFV: 1000+
>Xturd: 164

LMAOOOOOO

Is there a reason why when IADing out of a grounded normal that buffering 23696 works better than 596?

What do you mean how?

You're fucking up somewhere... What part are you missing? Are your fingers too slow? Do you not have the timing down? Are your inputs not clean enough? Are you not confident in your directions? Can you not do it on both sides?

956 input works as an IAD do that, just time it so that you press 9 as soon as its jump cancelable so it counts as an IAD input.

If its a super jump input I do 15956 to help me get the angle right and clean inputs.

Practice it you pussy.

reminder that SFV is already confirmed for 5+ years of tournaments

good luck trying to kill it!!!

me in the filename

>>combo breaker
>in new york
Some of you virgins really grasp at straws to justify your girl hate. No wonder you keep spamming "sniffboats" lmao

>You are still denying the fact that SF5 is objectively a shittier game than gg
>INB4 You actual say capcom is better
I have played both btw, SF5 fucking blows dude

>NCR
>SFV: 400
>Xturd: 31

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOKKKO

It was an example retard, I'm not justifying the idiots who creep on cosplayers but when you dress up in a manner that screams "LOOK AT ME" in an area inhabited by pathetic nerds who never interact with women what the fuck is your expectation?

lol jeez it did sell better. wii u players are desperate

>Combo Breaker
>SFV: 600+
>Xturd: 160

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

>pathetic nerds who never interact with women
Why do you hate the fgc and have such a low opinion of them? If anything then the joks that always get girls will be the one grabbing the goods while the "pathetic nerds who never interact with women" will just walk by and continue toplay their games.

Can someone explain what's going on in Jam's instant kill and what's the whole thing involving her shop?

This thread has been so but hurt since ibuki got delayed
SF5 fucking sucks LMFAOFAGGGGGS

tfw fighting games arent fun anymore

Jack-O doujins call that shit smashing pumpkins

It does if you can't get clean inputs and if your character allows it. If you do 236956 with I-No you get a IAD dive kick. (not what you want)

Also 23696 wont give you IAD you need to go to 5 after the 9.... With that said... 596 will just give you a forward jump.

Also starting with 2 will give you a super jump IAD, is that what you need? 956 is just a regular IAD.

Because physical version got delayed until Friday.

>SG
lol
>GG
Aside from Xrd, yeah.

Only good thing that comes out of the games are the doujins baka

As are street fighter players.

She is sad fuckin duh

>Texas Showdown
>SFV: 512
>Xturd: 64

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LMAO

I just ragequit at the select screen because I realized I had 8008 points. Ama

I was trying to do Jack-O's 8th advanced trial specifically the 6HS into air dash j.P j.S etc. section. Wasn't working until I started doing 236956 first like they show in the sample even though when I play Ramlethal 956 was working just fine for her IAD loops

>lol
>big band
>lol
k

Her shop was destroyed before and her reason to be in the story was that she became a bounty hunter to raise money to rebuild her restaurant. In her IK it gets destroyed again so she kills you in anger.

i wouldnt know that since i dont use sadpanda