/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog general. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ #469 - Sol Dimension Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

tssznews.com/2016/06/08/sonic-twitter-hints-at-date-of-new-sonic-game-announcement-again/
pastebin.com/j8KkPQ4n
youtube.com/watch?v=fEpTYhPXnG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fast

fast

Alright, enjoy the thread; I'm going to bed.

>Blaze won out
Thanks user

Faster

Goodnight user

Sonic is a meat eater, right?

Sonic eats vegetables, Shadow eats meat, Silver eats fish.

Blaze was first, and the fast get rewarded.

>4 am
I guess I'm out too

Sonic only saves flickies because if Eggman uses them all for robots then they can't be used for chili dogs.

Fish is meat.

Night faggot sleep well

>4am
Time Zones are rough holy shit

It's flesh, why do vegetarians not get this.

"Oh, I'm not going to eat a cow because it goes moo!"

"Better eat fish though, it only goes blub blub blub."

Mothefucking dickfence double niggers turd handlers, they can go get fucked a rake.

>tssznews.com/2016/06/08/sonic-twitter-hints-at-date-of-new-sonic-game-announcement-again/

are you guys ready to go fast in 44 days

>pastebin.com/j8KkPQ4n

Christians started the fish isn't meat meme so they could eat it during lent.

>44 days
Fuck, If I've waited this long guess I can wait a little more

Hedgehogs are omnivorous so Sonic eats meat, vegetables, fruit, fish, babies, seafood, and whatever is used to make hotdogs.

>the day before or maybe even the same day as the anniversary party
We knew this already.

But we just GOT a trailer for the anniversary game

What? I've never heard of lent and I'm a Christian

Fasting for Catholics.

You've never heard of Lent? I'm not even a left footer and I know of it.

Then again, I'm Anglican.

I think at this point only Catholics and Christians with a real chip on their shoulder observe lent. I'm a Christian and the only holiday I do anything for is Christmas and that's because it's more of a family get together.

Do the PSN versions of Sonic Adventure 1/2 have any advantages over the GameCube versions?

I heard the GC versions have some control issues compared to the dreamcast ones.

And is there any way to transfer Chao between games with the PSN versions?

Lego Sonic?

And that's just papist nonsense anyway.

wen

Never, I just assumed fasting is something jews do.
Lego Dimensions is adding him, female Ghostbusters, Adventure Time, PPG, TTG Harry Potter, Tom Cruise, The Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them, and The Goonies.
no ps3 version is just hd nothing else.

Never.

Well, it's not so much fasting these days as it is giving up something, like drinking. To be honest the only real vice I do is wanking, probably should try nofap

Nothing wrong with that vice.

Post yfw LEGO Dimensions is the best game Sonic appears in this year

That's honestly a pretty likely possibility.

It's probably the anniversary game if it isn't Fire and Ice

Good news guys, the next Mario and Sonic game was just confirmed to be more action backed as its the 2018 South Korean Winter Olympic Games and the 2020 game will just be a remake of Akira but with Mario and Sonic.

What year is it again?

Post yfw the Madman has to meme about this stuff.

The Fifteenth anniversary of SA2

So instead of a flesh blob, it will be a blue blob?
>MARIO HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck it, I'll take it

Feels good man

Night as well user

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEpTYhPXnG0

Oh shit.

Miss the later half of last thread user?

Mighty probably could honestly

Is it really?

>Scourge in parallel Universe
>Mina is his new rival character, because super speed
>If he thought losing to Sonic was bad, now he's losing to his ex-gf instead.

She's not even his ex, just a girl who liked him. Scourge would lose to a fucking pop star

What is a Tails doll /sthg/?

>Marine
>Genesis game so no voice acting

Sheer brilliance!

Were there any other super fast characters?

Two parts stitching and fluff, one part corrupted chaos fragment, one part memes.

/sthg/! write me a sonic game! please

Who is the main villain and who ends up being the final boss? What kind of zones do we go through? Is only Sonic playable? If others who and why? What style of music should it have, what kind of era would it be like? Who is the target audience? And how kiddy/adulty is the story? Are there any new characters or minions? Does it tie into any other sonic games? Would it be any good or is it just something you think they should try?

Shard?

Everything is Sonic.

Yeah, he was pretty fast. Any others or was that it?

FUCKING HAPPENING

MEMEMAN PLEASE DELIVER

Shard Mina and Scourge come to mind initially. Bunnie has rocket boots which keep her almost on par with metal sonic, but not so much with general super speediness. Lightning Lynx is pretty much the only other one that comes to mind but I'm sure there might be more.

>Marine but doesn't talk
Perfect

It'd make sense that there aren't too many speedsters given it being Sonic's main thing.

>Lightning Lynx is pretty much the only other one that comes to mind but I'm sure there might be more.
He's the fastest at being rejected by his waifu

Who made that? Rafa?

Some user here a long time ago.

i bought sega

>He's the fastest at being rejected by his waifu
Nah, pretty sure most anons in here could beat his record

true but sonic is firmly established as being the fastest thing alive (i mean its in his theme song) but I'd love to see an arc of a villain speedster encountering sonic for the first time and realising he aint shit and training and trying to power up and finally becoming even faster. Only to find out he still isn't shit and having to come to terms with the fact he'll only ever be second best.

I mean he'd still have an advantage over most mobians but knowing there's always someone better would be a good humbling story arc. And to see if said character would try and get sonic to train them at being faster might give us an excuse to pry a little more into sonic's philosophy about speed rather than just have him be super blase about it and have always had it and never questioned it.

Give it back

You're waifu can't reject you if she isn't real.

no its mine

Shit you're right

Who is the second fastest currently anyway? Shadow? Metal?

I mean, technically it could happen in those letters they answer at the back comic issues. I remember somebody in one of those crushing on Sally.

Think that dude looks back on that letter and smiles? Or does he try his best to forget about it?

Please?

Could be dead for all I know.

Do you plan on making Sonic gr8 again user?

Or if Ian or someone at SEGA did an in-character Q&A.

no
no i plan on having 4 more sonic movies by sony even edgier than the first

Shame he didn't finish it then, didn't look bad at all

>edgier than the first one
You mean the OVA?

no the new sony movie i just saw it since i bought sega

I'd say metal over shadow. Plus shadow cheats with rocket shoes anyway doesn't he? What speed does he clock barefoot without bullshit teleporting?

How'd it end? Did Sonic go fast?

Yeah, I want it now that I've been toying around with 3D modeling.

no he went slow and eventually stopped

Metal cheats by being a robot doesn't he?