/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

We're back! After a long slumber, /rog/ has awoken again, again! Do you crave nostalgia? Are you disappointed by Tree of Failure? Maybe you never quit in the first place? Or are you a new player? We welcome all to the wonderful world of Ragnarok Online!

Previous thread
Current Server
AevaRO
panel.aeva-ro.com/
Rates: x7/x7/x3
Guild: Poring Slappers (current: 7/16 guildsmen)
Contact Ruri Ruri in-game for an invite, anyone is welcome!

Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

Other urls found in this thread:

leika-ro.net/
mega.nz/#!Ew5lCCbb!To5vwglWDL6XmMPNQdgTGAtFJLhn_f9m4O6iQfSLZ6k
mega.nz/#!VxpUSI4I!kb5LGqMbMfXyCB1RLPvFKB_oRMiceFEfRRTOx-f6rxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ayyva

ayyy

>Not joining the fun.

>go to prontera
>it's just pinoys speaking pinoy slang

We're at Geo's Fempai

HP doesn't wear panties

Meant for

bunch of fucks

FUSION!

>goggle hat the strongest hat known the man

Everytime I see these small leveling parties of literal whos, I imagine the same serial /rog/ posters partying together while pretending they're completely new.

this post...

Every time I see a random shitpost, I know it's the same clique of literal faggots pretending they don't have gender dysphoria.

i don't have gender dysphoria but you know what i do have? depression and anxiety

It's okay I still love you

>8 memebers
dank

>We are back
>AevaRO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey qt

Fucking neckbeard get out.

friendly reminder that nova is shit

Goodnight /rog/, I had a lot of fun tonight.

Good night qt, we wil have more fun tomorrow.

I agree, never trust a beaner (see: Chivo).

probably not if we die instead

I remembered about RO like a month ago and tried to play it again in different servers, but none have attracted me yet, maybe I´ll give it a try here tomorrow

shameless self bump

You forgot to put this

LeikaRO
leika-ro.net/
Rates: x15/x15/x10
Re-balanced Renewal
jRO Exlusive Content
Enjoyable Community
All Bugs Fixed
Active WoE

To the Aeva crowd, how high did you all manage to level? I get off work soon and need to know how much catching up I have to do.

I'll let you know when the awesomest server is back up again

Seems like i'm late for the part, I'll download aeva tomorrow

Literally DoA ayvacucks back in their graves died too young to be a meme server.

you seem upset

I will put it in the OP next time. Anyone who wants their server included is welcome to post it, I'm not about to exclude anyone. If you have a group or guild ongoing, list that info too.

We'll be waiting. I'm willing to help anyone level who wants to join in.

>hit j50 and can't even afford to job change

Go to toy factory for drops

I'll join you guys... even though I don't have a mouse.

Cure !!

The horrors of real life education systems still haunting you even in RO

>this is what /rog/ actually believes

妹がありますか?

死んでいる

you guys still playing or?

I'm downloading the client.
Direct download was a mistake.

We've already done something like that. We put strawberries, dead branches and blue herbs as normal items that you can exchange for a few points and added woe mats and useful hats as prizes in the kafra lottery. I actually never thought about donation coins 2bh, maybe I'll add them on 2nd/1st prizes. Thanks m8.

Guild looks promising, you need any job in particular? I can roll whatever you need.

I just got bragi 10 so I'm just going to leave that character until other people catch up. I'll either find a way to grind my aco or work on an endow slave next, but I need a break for a bit.

Corrupt data?

isnt it weird how the lck stat still depends on your real life luck

We could use a spreadsheet to organize what people are playing, but so far just about anything is useful. I'm afk at the hands if the people just starting out want an invite.

It downloaded really slowly and then just spontaneously stopped and the data got corrupt.
>tfw no seeds

I'll be joining them in 1 or 2 hours, I'm 31. Would be nice to party with some people to catch up.

WHERE IS RESQ I NEED MY ERP FIX

Just as a heads-up, the torrent client seems to match the direct-download one exactly. Those who already downloaded the latter can extract and use it to seed the torrent for the anons who haven't downloaded yet.
I've done so myself, but I doubt anyone would want to download a 2.6GB torrent whose only seeder has a 300kbps uplink.

I did that just now because of but mine just keeps on turning red instaed of the green seeding.

I'm nearly done with the torrent and I'll keep seeding for as long as I can (internet dependent on phone).

Does it give you any errors?
I hope you noticed the torrent is for the uncompressed contents, not the .rar file itself, and it's unpatched, so you should extract a fresh copy of the contents and use that to seed, without running the updater on it.

No errors.
>unpatched ...
Will do.

In that case I'll just play with my hw.

Anyone from the Aeva guild free to invite me? I'm at the hands, but I can teleport elsewhere.

Yeah did that. I extracted from a backup archive and force re-checked it. It says 100% but just turns red. I guess I'll just leave it there and hope it goes away.

Well, that's weird. Hopefully it will go away.

I haven't even opened the game and I feel like I'm already burned-out. I gotta play it casual this time.
Which class should I roll for maximum comfy times and maybe some farming?

acolyte

agi knight/crit assassin

Soul Linker is pretty comfy. Links help the party out but you can also do some of the highest dps with Esma with no gear requirement.

It'll be a little sad when you're max and everyone trans's but you can worry about that later.

>that praying animation
I was in a catholic school in high school and I copied this, it caught on and all the sisters and fathers were very pleased

ragnarok 4 lyfe

I started seeding the torrent from a good connection.

I'm doing some work right now so I'm semi-afk but if anyone needs a guild invite I'll be at the hands

>the character named 'cunt' is just an alt
Why am I disappointed?

I think I'll roll an assassin or a rogue.

On that note, Ruruko is my alt too. So kick her if you need space.

i want to forge things but i also want to hit hard. what do

I'm suprised nobody has done a mega mirror for the client, or at least for the grfs that work with the lite client. Just had the same corrupted dowload issue, guess is time to restart.

Personally, I used the TalonRO data.grf with the Aeva lite installer and it worked fine for me.

If I can't get the download to work right will try that.
How big is the TalonRO download, and how big is the data.grf? If it works for me too I might try to upload it.

If you're using firefox, use Downthemall. I still get corrupted files every now and then but it helps.

I had to use Chrome, but I don't have any corrupted files at least.

bampu pantsu

aeva is a peenoise server

The only tinkling I hear is your post

Made my own attempt at an emblem for the guild, maybe someone will like it.
>mediafire.com/view/8iyinqfqgqer5na/dontlewdtheporings.bmp

don't join ruri ruri they are all peenoise

unless you're one yourself then go right ahead

Thanks, I'll put it the emblem folder.

mega.nz/#!Ew5lCCbb!To5vwglWDL6XmMPNQdgTGAtFJLhn_f9m4O6iQfSLZ6k
7b82fe127de5821c8866f174dd43e860827fbea95c0d229b9c1fcd24a2d20224 data.grf

mega.nz/#!VxpUSI4I!kb5LGqMbMfXyCB1RLPvFKB_oRMiceFEfRRTOx-f6rxs
89ccf02081e9de37237da5c1560667288ebedb1791ead009aabc6d4d3b1bdf79 AevaRO[Full].rar

>tfw when I get my SP regen strategy online for mobbing
fucking dunk everything with BB spam now

Which server?

There's only one server in the OP.

But that's a renewal character

Based user, always delivering!
Whoever does the next thread put these links on the OP please!

>Based user, always delivering!

>knight
>renewal

>Pizza delivering lolis
I'm kinda surprised this isn't a real bussiness in Japan.

>Eyyden
>not Renewal
>loli
Sorry user.

>eden gear
>not renewal
??????

>rin
>loli
wew

Damn, too late.