poeurl.com/F4g
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1677370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retard

fresh meme

>Actually making another thread
retard

>You will never a self-found retard

Should be RIP Shield Charge edition. We only had a few days to really explore the skill before it was taken away from us.

we still have many things to discuss about path of exile

What the fuck is this X.99 currency meme?

I haven't been paying attention. What happened?

It's faggots wanting to appear at the top of listings to 'sell faster.'

Nerfed the AoE by a huge amount (20%) and increased the distance you have to charge to hit max damage by 10 units.

This means unless you have the AoE bonus from slayer it's not a viable skill any longer so this kills anything but the facebreaker build. The damage nerf hurts the skill all around obviously, but especially huts on bosses where you're charging the least amount of distance.

Oh fuck.
Also,
>TFW you actually fucking called it getting a mid-season Nerf, but didn't expect it this early
Weird feel.

I expected a nerf, just not mid-season. Good thing they buffed discharge builds in the same patch to help increase build diversity.

I know that, I want to do it too.

so then do X.98

>bought tabs
>bought mystery boxes
>game still keeps crashing
>isp no longer answers my calls

evens I kill myself, odds I just keep being a cuck

>bought mystery boxes
Sorry, you deserve to crash.

perhaps upgrade to 64bit user

For whom is that quote?

im retard

I hate this general.
I hate myself.
I hate this game.

Why do I keep coming back? Is catposter at least killed?

D

E

rate my crit doomfletch's prism inquisitor build /poeg/

the idea is to scale doomfletch's prism with crit, bow phys on the tree, and a lot of flat phys on gear, since flat phys is worth 330% more damage (e.g. 40-60 base from abyssus turns into more than 160-240 total BEFORE increased phys scaling)

not hc viable but you could drop about 10 nodes of bow damage to get the defensive ranger start nodes or the defensive marauder start nodes

poeurl.com/F4g

also check out my fag poeurl

>normies that don't play the game enough to notice uniques' drop rates changing without warning

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1677370
>0.21% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Prophecy Weapon Effect
>be 26 challenges guy.
>you don't appear in the statistics.

Leveling as melee, what are some really good AoE gems?

tldr
retard

you won't need abyssus senpai, i tried doomfletch pre-ascendancy and it was shit but it cleared dried lake and low maps just fine, now with ascendancies and 3x more damage it's gonna be legitimately good

Dual strike

elehit

melee splash

Cleave until level 12-13, then Sunder or Sweep until level 28-31, then EQ. :^)

infernal blow/melee splash

whats the current ratio of jewellers:chaos in standard prohpechy

11:1 is low end. just go to poe trade and find out for yourself

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free

Caw caw : rmt

Autism never leave.

I WAS WORRIED

1-3 shower
4-6 just wear a car air freshener in my neck or something
7-9 do nothing/keep grinding

what

How did you earn 26 challenges this fast? I hit 12 and I feel like to stop. This league isn't interesting at all, and I don't think that it will last for another month.

>melee splash

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as "Melee Splash", is in fact, Support/Melee Splash, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Melee Splash Support. Melee Splash is not a Path of Exile element unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Support Gem system made useful by the Path of Exile corelibs, utilities and vital system components comprising a full game as defined by GGG.

Many gamers use our Support system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the type of Support Gems which are widely used today are often called by the name of the gem, many of its users are not aware that it is basically Support Gems they are using, developed by GGG. There really is a Melee Splash and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the Support Gem system.

Melee Splash is the function of the gem: the program in the Support Gem system that allocates the machine’s resources to the character that you use. The gem is an essential part of Path of Exile, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Support Gem system; the whole system is basically Support with Melee Splash added, or Melee Splash Support. All the so-called Melee Splash gems are really distributions of Melee Splash Support.

We are the stronger ones. Don't be scared. It's the job of the stronger to take care of the mentally ill.

For hours.

do you guys do the 1 chaos ID recipe or the 2 chaos unid?

2 chaos unid

I do the 3 chaos one cause I'm literally swimming in scraps and stones from farming Izaro.

I like how this big performance patch they were hyping up made the game perform worse for almost everyone. All this did was reduce load times for people without SSDs, if you have one then the patch was a downgrade.

Maybe they should leave kiwiland with their billions of dollars from supporter packs and go somewhere where they can hire some people that arnt fucking indie phone game devs to optimize this piece of shit game.

Ive lost all hope after 2.3, the performance issues are going to kill the game for good.

I do the 1 chaos recipe because I cant stand not checking. I also set my chaos recipe tabs to be 1 chaos buyout tabs, end up selling a lot of trash that I wouldve vendored.

wat? are you alching shit at 20 quality?
I doubt you are spending hundreds of scraps .

It's obviously not worth picking up hundreds of scraps for an extra chaos orb as the opportunity cost on time is shit. What are you doing to get 20% quality items?

literally hundreds of people that work in the NZ video game industry have been laid off this year, mostly by Gameloft. GGG made 3 public hires when they shut down, 2 of them being full time support unique developers.

makes sense doesn't it?

>the performance issues are going to kill the game for good.

aLready Dead.

>I doubt you are spending hundreds of scraps .
I am though, what else am I spending those shit on after my gear's max socketed and max quality?

>It's obviously not worth picking up hundreds of scraps for an extra chaos orb as the opportunity cost on time is shit.
By this logic, I make 100 bucks an hour, I could make more progress RMTing instead. Besides, I don't pick up stray ones. Only the ones that gather around Artisan or Izaro chests, it's not that hard to pick them up senpai.

Is it just me or is this league dead already?

There appear to be more people than ever trying out the leagues, but player retention is at an all time low.

SC leagues die within a week with HC following shortly afterwards.

is there anyway to improve or guarantee a certain item? havent seen a four blue link anything the entire difficulty of cruel

RMT

People were saying that they have problems filling their master rotation groups in /global 820 already. I stopped today when I hit 12 challenges. :^( Boring league.
They fucked up. Were they speculating that no matter what league that there would be fewer people because of the summer? I don't know. But this time I'm terribly disappointed, and I'm in since closed beta.

The problem with the league is that

It doesn't really affect the game in any meaningful way

They should have made the prophecy lasts hours long not a single instance

I actually really enjoy the Prophecy league, but the other issues are driving me away from the game. The league is the only reason I lasted more than a couple days.

Anything is better than the abortion of a league that was Perandus though.

Perandus was fun but lasted too long.

>Boring league.
>I'm in since closed beta.
Every new league someone repeats this.

why was perandus an abortion?

It went overboard with allowing everyone to get everything. It was essentially the self found league everyone was asking for.

Trading and making money is really the core of ARPGs and Perandus went against that and turned PoE into D3 for a league.

inflation ran out of control.
So they either could have limited coins or the duration they league was active. Outside of that the RNG elements were fun if they could have mitigated the economic impact over the long term.

What inflation?

everything was cheap as fuck

>Trading and making money is really the core of ARPGs and Perandus went against that and turned PoE into D3 for a league.
Gr8 b8

Poe is the only ARPG in existence that is balanced around trading

inflation in the supply of items, not currency.
took pressure off crafting using said currency and compounded the issue, saturated market and undercutting did it's thing.

Exactly, ive been a mid tier player throughout PoE. I occasionally find a decent unique like Lightning Coil worth a few exalts and then I buy some other cheap unique and some nice rares for my build with that. Occasionally ill get a 6L or something like that and feel good for the rest of the league.

But with Perandus if I had a LC drop or something similar I was looking at a few chaos for the majority of items, it made any drops I got feel like shit. I dont care about being able to use uniques ive never been able to, I care about feeling good when an item drops and Perandus ruined that for me.

Prophecy does a little bit of the same thing but it isnt as extreme, im still grabbing 20c-2ex for decent items and working my way up with that.

Thats not inflation

Thats increase in demand

>took pressure off crafting using said currency and compounded the issue, saturated market and undercutting did it's thing.
And whats wrong with this? the market is always right except when shit is cheap and accessible?

no one crafts because buying it from other dude is always cheaper

>But with Perandus if I had a LC drop or something similar I was looking at a few chaos for the majority of items,
BUllshit

LC was worth exalts
shavs was worth 4-6 exalts

There people who played since the beta and have never seen a shav drop

its bullshit

If anything if the playerbase already gave up on the league it will make them realize the gear progression in general is completely broken

I'm not that guy but I had a LC drop and it was going for 35c... dropping every day because the supply of items was massive and exalts showed up on cadiro as well as bulk other currency that were worth more than their literal weight in gold.

>I'm not that guy but I had a LC drop and it was going for 35c.
No it wasn't

it costed 1-2 exalts

volls still was wroth 15+ exalts
HH was going for 50+ exalts

the only thing that changed in perandus was the income of the players

LC had dropped to under an exalt about 3 days into the league, that was caused by the low coin price though.

But there were numerous uniques like Call of the Brotherhood that are 1+ ex in a normal league that were selling for 5 chaos a week in.

Ive been playing since April of 2011 and never seen a shavs drop and I think 4ex for one is insane. Im fine with never seeing an shavs after 5 years, it just means that if I ever get one to drop ill be rich enough to gear out myself and my friends with the money I make off it. Part of the reason I quit playing Perandus so quickly was because I didnt want to get decent drops in the league and be disappointed with how worthless the item was due to coins.

Perandus just shit on every reason I play the game and it simply wasnt fun. Its pretty hard to make someone feel bad about a shav dropping, but GGG did it. Id of taken another Onslaught league over Perandus.

>LC had dropped to under an exalt about 3 days into the league, that was caused by the low coin price though.
And then went up

>Ive been playing since April of 2011 and never seen a shavs drop and I think 4ex for one is insane. I

>Part of the reason I quit playing Perandus so quickly was because I didnt want to get decent drops in the league and be disappointed with how worthless the item was due to coins.

This literally doesn't make any sense, you play to make your build fucking work and get to high level

perandus enabled people to do builds they wouldn't normally be able since normally nothing drops and they are relaged to grinding chaos recipes and whatever

The important uniques still were expensive

>m fine with never seeing an shavs after 5 years, it just means that if I ever get one to drop ill be rich enough to gear out myself and my friends with the money I make off it
This makes even less sense. Whats the difference between it dropping for you and buying it from other dude? You know 100% for sure you are going to get it when you get x amount currency which is essentially the same that happened in perandus, it just too kfar less

you are fucking retarded

If you could rename all the characters of every player at once, which name would you choose?

>This literally doesn't make any sense, you play to make your build fucking work and get to high level
I play the game to get drops and trade them for money and eventually quit and give it all away, its how ive played since the beginning. The characters were always secondary to the trading for me.

>perandus enabled people to do builds they wouldn't normally be able since normally nothing drops and they are relaged to grinding chaos recipes and whatever
I understand why people enjoyed this league, but for me it was the opposite of what I wanted

>This makes even less sense. Whats the difference between it dropping for you and buying it from other dude?
I have no interest in buying or playing with Shavs, but when/if I ever get one to drop I want it to be worth enough to gear myself up in decent rares, in most leagues thats a possibility, but in Perandus you couldnt even buy a 6L with a Shav drop.

Basically I play one character every league now, I make the build with no uniques in mind and if I get build enabling uniques I just sell them because I cant stand leveling another character solo. If I had only been playing PoE for like a year I probably wouldve enjoyed Perandus, but after playing so long it felt like the single worst league GGG had ever made.

>I play the game to get drops and trade them for money and eventually quit and give it all away, its how ive played since the beginning. The characters were always secondary to the trading for me.
So you are an RMTer

>I understand why people enjoyed this league, but for me it was the opposite of what I wanted
of coruse cause you can't make money

>I have no interest in buying or playing with Shavs, but when/if I ever get one to drop I want it to be worth enough to gear myself up in decent rares, in most leagues thats a possibility, but in Perandus you couldnt even buy a 6L with a Shav drop.
isn't this moving the goalpost?

>I never got it
>You can get it in perandus or not but in perandus is easier
>I never cared

>Basically I play one character every league now, I make the build with no uniques in mind and if I get build enabling uniques I just sell them because I cant stand leveling another character solo. If I had only been playing PoE for like a year I probably wouldve enjoyed Perandus, but after playing so long it felt like the single worst league GGG had ever made.

>Getting stuff you never had to do stuff you never could
>is boring

Yeah nah

Honestly we both come across as retarded user. Its a lot harder for me to write down my arguments than it is to speak them.

When did I ever mention RMT anyways? I get mid tier uniques and use the money to buy GG rares and then give away the gear/leftover currency when I quit playing.

Can anybody give me a herald of ash/anger gem? IGN : Comfy_Witch

trying to scamp from trade is death

>I dont care about the game
>I only care about trading
>Perandus sucked cause there was too much shit available and palyers had incomes high enough they didn't need to RMT

I find bizarre you think its unacceptable and even get even angry at such a thing

Like the normality is to RMT and youve been doing it since hte game launched

I wonder if GGG had this in mind before the game was even released

The only time I RMTed was when it was convenient and safe to convert PoE currency into money through the D3 auction house.

Honestly I stopped enjoying PoE after the RMAH went away, so youre probably right. I was only in PoE for the rush of making money at the start of the league.

Was gonna go pledge of hands non crit magma orb for my first build ever. In HC, of course.
Dont really know much but was thinking about using mind over matter for extra tankiness...what do you guys think?

>I don't care about the game only about trading
>Im not rmter
>i only did it once
we are making progress

After this league GGG is going to have to decide either make the game not shit to attract more players which is a serious possibility given PoE has no competition or keep enabling people like you and probably taking a cut

I wonder what they are going to choose

If you could rename every character of every player at once, which name would you choose?

Doesnt really matter what they do if they cant fix the performance issues, nobody enjoys playing at sub 10 fps in a group.

NezumiGaping, my catposting friend.

I would take everything that isn't an actual appropriate name for a character and force them to take a random RPG generator name at the very least.

Fucking faggots with their dumb nicks I swear to christ

um perandus was way worse performance wise and yet its existence mattered to you and a lot of players who came in and started playing for the first time

(You)

>um perandus was way worse performance wise
not really. theyre both unacceptably bad.

Im having worse performance in Prophecy than I did in Perandus.

Im not including the lag spikes that are related to the perandus mobs themselves, just the overall performance of the game.

I had an almost stable 60fps solo pre patch and now I can drop myself to 20 if I try hard enough. This isnt even including the lag caused by preloading, every zone just stutters for the first 10 seconds while before it was completely fine.

I want a way to disable preloading.

well i literally have no problem and during perandus whenever there were too many golden mobs together my FPS dropped sharply

you couldn't even group up without the game working as a slideshow

regardless they are going to have to choose, more players or faggot remters and money laundering moneyz

You dont understand, there is no choice to be made without performance fixes. Everything needs to come to a halt to fix the god awful optimization or that will kill the game long before RMT vs Selffound will.

I am 100% sure this game will be dead by the end of the year if things dont improve.

heard you guys talkin shit