/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.jp/manga_fgo2/comic26.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone explain to me why craft essences are even a thing when they could've just used servants as subcards instead

Nobu a CUTE.

Shuten Doji has now over 320 fanart. You could fill an entire thread with only her...

I burned 3 fucking Command Spells to clear 3BP. 2 to heal Sca and Jack and the final one to finish Ibaraki with Maria the Ripper before she finished me off.

Holy shit that was tough.

I can't wait to grail ascend her!

Please don't.. I don't want too!

xth for Clown!

Bradamante when?

I love you Gilgamesh!

I love my waifu!

>Already way more than Altera

What is on his face? He needs to wipe it off. It is not fitting for a king to have unknown substances on his face.

I love Medb and she loves me. Thanks to our love she has managed to change her ways, now I'm the only man in her life, and she won't let me go, and I won't let her go either.

Geez Clownfag you used to post happy Meph pictures now there all edgy and shit what happened?

Should I burn my jelly donut stock while we still have rider hands or wait for tomorrow?

I have about 20 regulars and 5 golds that I was saving for the final stretch but if we're getting zerker hands it might not make much of a difference...

Can't say I blame them, she's a really famous Japanese legend.

Wait for the easy peasy quests that will pop up after

Japanese artists are fickle with subject matter.

Depends, where you at and what's the highest BP you can reliably clear?

That shouldn't change you with posting happy Clown.

Berserker hands will probably the easier than Rider hands. Since they're weak to everything, you can bring an Arturia-clone of choice to wipe them, and since Berserkers do 1.5x damage to everything instead of 2.0x to Casters, Waver comps are a little safer and will be back in vogue.

you can have twice as many opportunities to subject players to RNG despair

Here is a happy clown.

Looks like the artist is aware that his work got distributed everywhere and is considering of watermarking his future works.

>post art on internet
>get mad when people post it everywhere

I will never understand this

Just hit 67mil. 2BP.

Don't worry about it.

Such is the power of actually having a good design.

That's more comfy thanks.

I like it and am still going to keep posting it and saving it. He can be autistic and get triggered all he wants for not being happy people enjoy his art.
If he needs all the attention for it and thinks everyone should personally congratulate him or suck his cock he can go fuck himself.

C'mon.

Evil witch

Evil bitch!

SU

Medb is best waifu because you can feel the satisfaction of being able to reform what was shameless slut into a pure waifu who isn't afraid to show you off.

TEN

Fuck off Jason

Seriously?

Actually his "fans" are the ones that seems to be more butthurt about the exposure than him.

He's rather concerned that some sites removed his old watermark (upper left) though.

BEST SERVANT GET

Be glad you got the best Servant lorewise

At least I wanted her.

>not the strongest servant
JUST

Americans should really stop going to war and losing all their decent people in combat. Or the fit males or females get cucked. Now they have all these autisic kids, and these just as shit parents. Then they're all exposed to fluoride and various heavy metals.
Maybe the internet wouldn't be so bad then.

THE NEW SERVANT

mufufu

I can't wait for the butthurt later today

If Ibaraki is a welfare, all the naysayers will be BTFO and extremely butthurt
If there is no Ibaraki welfare, all the yaysayers will be BTFO and extremely butthurt

I win either way

Melvin, please stop spamming /a/ with "Heracles sucks" threads.

Neko-Arc servant when

>spams the last thread to death with images
>spams /a/ instead now
My god.

During the Carnival Phantasm crossover.

However, beserkers wasn't really what I needed.

You know senpai I honestly almost hope she's not a Welfare so she can have a better deck than

>AABBQ
That shit pisses me off so much

I'm not doing shit. Just people on /a/ aren't as delusional as shitters here, mostly because they have probably read the novels and materials, unlike the cucks here.

But thanks for telling me, I will go give that guy a hand with information he might be missing

And then she becomes a 5* from the gacha, with 10% higher stats and AABQQ as berserker for maximum butthurt all around

Where the fuck is UNRIVALED xDDD HE IS THE STRONGEST LMAO BURN THAT OTHER GARBAGE

LANCELOT IS THE STRONGEST!!!!!!111111111111111111 XDDD

I count two "Heracles is terrible" threads, and one or two "Zero is better" threads.

Pathetic shitter, you wouldn't last a minute if we were in a HGW

>not using Lancelot solo

LOL YOU'RE NOT USING HIM RIGHT XDDD HE'S UNRIVALED HE NEEDS NO ONE BUT HIMSELF HE'S THE STRONGEST UNRIVALED KNIGHT

UNRIVALLLLLLED

I need it

Thank you Shuten for existing

I don't think you can actually make a solo team. Even if you could, you have to pick a supporter.

>today

If she's welfare, she won't be given until she's defeated.

>not realizing I have assembled Servants that are around his level of power, worthy of being around him
Fuck off, retard.

>If he needs all the attention for it
Attentionwhoring for no reason is one thing, but artists sort of need recognition if they want art to be anything more than a hobby. They need to get art out there with their name attached so they can get commissions, and in turn get paid.

Of course I have no idea whether that particular guy wants commissions or not.

I actually okay with AABBQ.
Fuck actually Asterios need that kind of deck but he got BBBAQ instead because muh zerk stereotype

>12 AM where I live
>Ibaraki still isn't dead
>About 350+ Billion HP left

What is with the slow down on killing her recently? Goddamn nips need to grind more for our sake

almost 9 AM in europe
Ibaraki resets at 5 PM europe
That is well within "today" and seeing that we are on the sixth Ibaraki now, we will be on the seventh and last Ibaraki later today. If there is nothing in the quests, welfare is fucked.

There's still 8 more hours to go and most nips are at work right now. Give it a few hours and they'll have it done.

>grind more
What for?

>. If there is nothing in the quests, welfare is fucked.
No they're not. Don't forget the last mission that would come after the last Ibaraki is beaten. She could be the reward there.

You guys need to stop whining about free servants. DW has been extremely generous with giving out quartz and the gacha rate.

We need more zerkers that aren't all buster. I'd like to see a quick zerker or another arts zerker.

It's never enough.

cheatos

>Quartz and apples
Yea, I'd give you that, but that's only because their servers were shit.

>Gacha Rate
Never ever in infinite years is it ever good.

I want another free 4-star of your choice, like the Gil event way back when.

Just with more options. The only Servant from that list that's still good is Tamamo Cat.

>anyone around his level power
do you not understand what UNRIVALED means

fucking retard holy shit go to /v/ where someone of your pathetic brain power belongs

> DW is generous with the gatcha rate and the rewards.

What game do you play ? Where can I find it ?

>Gacha rate

I'm pretty convinced that she'll be a Crit based Berserker so i'm not okay with it at all just because I want to maximize damage 24/7. I mean I guess 2 Arts is actually pretty good if I want to fit her into an arts team but arts teams're gay and i've got like 4 Kaleideoscopes and 3 Max ascended Imaginary Arouns one of each with her name on it

Fuck you reddit.

>I'm pretty convinced that she'll be a Crit based Berserker
No way in hell. Not with an Arts deck.

>Arts deck
It's more like a Saberface deck

In the context of Berserkers, it's an Arts deck. If we were talking about Archers, the same deck would be a Buster deck. If Sabers, it would just be a normal deck.

You don't need full Quick to be a crit based servant.
Take Jannu as example,QAABB and she can do insane crit because of the SKILL,not deck.

>generous with gacha rate
I've spent all tickets we got this month and it's all garbage

If 8 SRs in 7 months is generous, then I don't know what would happen to me if they weren't. Oh dear.

Games like tales of link let you first roll of each new gacha be a gold unit, no matter what
in FGO, each new gacha lets you roll another sumanai/stheno or worthless CEs

>extremely generous with giving out quartz and the gacha rate
Nice try, reddit. Go back to sucking DW's cock by shilling for every gacha. That sure helps DW to understand that their gacha rate is generous.

Avengers don't really have a "standard" deck since there's only two of them. Berserkers do, and if a Berserker deck breaks the mold, it's going to be done in such a way that promotes that particular Servant's intended use. Vlad and Nightingale are both built more towards using their NPs than the average Berserkers, and their Arts decks support that.

I'll concede the gacha being trash, but they really are super-generous with quartz.

fate-go.jp/manga_fgo2/comic26.html

>Gudako makes Da Vinci-chan draw a dakimakura instead of buying new shit from the shop

I think da Vinci is only capable of saying her ingame responses

Yeah they definitely do offer more rolls than the norm, but it's offset by the shit rates, so it's sort of normalized by that. I can roll a lot more than I can in Granblue, but the rate of acquiring SR and SSR is about the same.

Can't wait for the Ibaraki comic MAXIMUM BULLYING