pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>Discord Link
discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh5GkApi

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10458
github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/4085
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fruit cakes in discord

purple skelememes

ayytists

Explain me the surprise

pomf mails us lasagna

plant niggers

pox

let the clown spread like wildfire throughout you

>he doesn't play Janitor

and finally
the magnificent master race that are humans

bonus: catbeast

"aliens"

t. nekotoxin lobbier

Thicc xenos

Welp, I got the the arm blades all coded now. Going to test it tomorrow, feedback requested.

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10458

>thunderthighs are attractive
wow your pretty good @ memes dude

SECURITY DREAM TEAM

HOS: RAY DUBI
WARDEN: RAY DUBI
SECURITY OFFICER: RAY DUBI
DETECTIVE: ALSO RAY DUBI

Stop shilling yourself, Ray.

>fail horribly as AI
>have to stop playing for the night out of shame

>exactly the same "last time on ss13"
>cute anime girl picture completely unrelated to spess (inb4 some staticnamer's alter ego)

>NOT A WORD ABOUT OUR SERVER BEING THE FIRST ONE HAVING FUCKING PARALLAX
>not a word about the new lighting

spessmen have declined.

First one to have true parallax.
Paradise had a "parallax" wherein space turfs would just not move, which is what inspired Dylan to make his version, which is what inspired Deity to make his version, which Clusterfack fixed up.

No one actually cares about your laggy feature

It doesn't lag anymore since Clusterfack optimized it.

>Paradise had a "parallax"

Nope, they still haven't merged it.
github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/4085

Because they were actually waiting for our superior version to be fully operational, and port our port instead.

Too bad ours won't be truly fully operational until Lummox fixes SEE_PIXELS to not fuck everything up
At least he admitted that this isn't intended behavior. Better than we got last time we reported a bug.

>Paradise is going to port a fixed up version of a remake of a port of a PR that originally was theirs

no one actually cares about your buggy feature

Well, I do, but personally I think it should be reverted until SEE_PIXELS is fixed so we aren't stuck with broken mesons and right-clickable darkness

FREE VLADORF

So why was Bustatime banned?

I mean... his ban expires tomorrow...

has it really been a month?

been up to so much shit since I stopped playing SS13.

Either way, a 1 month ban for accidentally bumping into a guy is a bullshit ban.

I'll be back in a few days!

Porting is slow work

So many little differences between servers

Seeing more than 200 errors is discouraging sometimes, but in some ways it is a relief to slowly work through them. Thirty here, twenty there. It will be done in time.

What are you porting?

Ayy game mode from TG

I didn't like their implementation of glands though. There's no reason to have a snowflake surgery for it or even to have it as a subtype of organ. You can just use the current implant surgery we have now and have them process inside regardless.

TG has all kinds of little differences as to how they spawn atmos, handle vomit, and even interact with machines. It adds up to a lot of work. They have action datums which are cool but would be a ton of work to port, so I have to hack the functions back into our code.

What the FUCK is a somatoray?

Your choice of mad gains or mutations for plant

Useful as a botanist

IS SERBIAN DEDED

you can always view server status on wiki frontpage

>ctrl+f
>no mention of you're waifu
This is how you know she is pure.

YOUR WAIFU A SHIT

YOU HEAR ME?!?!

A SHIT!!!

name her now, in front of the world, and I can tell you every single way she is a shit.

>Do something.
>Suddenly anything out of my view is space.

Thanks Parallax.

Did the RD suck off the clown and incinerate him?

>you will never be a waifu

JACK THE RD'S PRINTS WERE ON THE FUCKING MURDER WEAPON AND YOU JUST LET HIM GO

THERE'S NO WAY YOU DIDN'T KNOW

WHY
H
Y

HE PUT ME IN THE FUCKING MORGUE

THE

MORGUE
O
R
G
U
E

I sucked him off in Xenobio and then just put him in the morgue

>couple rounds ago
>roll traitor Doctor
>break into secure armory from spess and steal my objective
>BYOND lags out as I'm escaping and I fly into the void

I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINALLY GETTING GREENTEXT

LIVE

Were you using parallax by any chance? I noticed that when I space walk it randomly freezes or slows the performance down

Do powergamers work like they do on Veeky Forums? Grab chem implants first thing and stuff their pockets full of laser guns?

Not exactly.

Parallax is when black tiles look like space, right? If yes, my game was on parallax that round. I didn't set it or anything, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Do tell
Haven't played in ages, was battling every other round w/ one of the Hippy station admins who powergames like a madman and murders as many people as he can when he rolls traitor.
It was actually quite fun though.

You want like a run down on all the ways that people powergame or something?

Because I could tell you how to powergame.

Well one, he had a solid point when he said that he could have touched those science toolboxes at any time.

And two, the clown had a bunch of the captain's shit, so either he was a shittler or a traitor, and either way I couldn't care less who offed him.

nice filename friend

>Well one, he had a solid point when he said that he could have touched those science toolboxes at any time.

Yeah if there were additional prints and fibers on the toolboxes that would suggest somebody else had used it as a weapon, and if you had another suspect with strong evidence I could see someone making the case there isn't enough evidence, but there was plenty of evidence there that you should have been able to figure it out.

>And two, the clown had a bunch of the captain's shit, so either he was a shittler or a traitor, and either way I couldn't care less who offed him.
>selectively solving crimes based on who the victim was as sec

Yeah that's probably the wrong attitude.

>not selectively solving crimes based on who the victim is.

Do you even shitcurity?

>willfully letting the security of the station be compromised by someone who has the capacity to kill dozens of people and has proven that they are capable of murder because the clown had the nuke disk and spare ID on a latejoin captain round

just
wew

tfw >heard by 0 non-AFK admins.

sarah you cunt I had you in the palm of my hand too

admins haven't been replying to me at all recently
baka

Henk. Best part is that's 100% legit under asimov.

>lag
unless its goon
>grafics
what wrong with ss13 grafics?

>waifushit in op
cancer killing general

It seems to be the current fad.

hello, i just recently found out about this game. All the different stations make my head hurt, why should I play vg server over something like Veeky Forums or goonstation.

Being able to toggle off the new lights when?

10/10

hi sj

Teach me the ways

Veeky Forums is a murder house deathmatch. You're going to be dealing with so many people who don't actually do their jobs, and instead rush to get the closest weapons then beat down as many people as they can.

There's so much murderboning from nonantags it hurts. Veeky Forums is also filled with lizard players who spawn a role, take the ID, throw off their clothes so they can be naked scalefags, and then refuse to do their job or use the bare minimum their access gives to get whatever weapons they can and then run off to kill the captain in "protest" of Lizard treatment.

You can play on all three, no need to stick to one server at all times.

I personally enjoy playing on all fours while Intigracy behind me uses his banhammer to punish shitters

>Show me where in the rules it says crabs cant emag each other
Right here in your silicon ban appeal!
Haha, maybe you didn't quite read it :)

Veeky Forumsstation is my main one, still not sure why tee bee aych

Veeky Forums isn't actually Veeky Forums related and has a huge number of

>no longer
It's still in keeper until after it's emagged though
It just means once you emag it you can't do anything to it.

...Yes, that's exactly what it says there
The point is that you can't tell it to emag you, which is what you did

special trade offer: erp for no erp

hmu
t. science waifu

>you did
Not him, just clarifying it for myself.
>you can't tell it to emag you
That wasn't made clear from the post, in which case it's equivalent to an AI/borg asking someone to change their laws. Which you should have said to begin with.
This is probably the reason you shouldn't post about bans/ban appeals in an anonymous general by the way.
t. Sawbones

>erp for no erp
So you want to facesit or have someone under your desk, trying your hardest to ignore it while you work on your research? That's fine

>That wasn't made clear from the post
How is directly asking another being to do something for you NOT interacting
>This is probably the reason you shouldn't post about bans/ban appeals in an anonymous general by the way.
Why, because your dumbfuck ass may not get it? Big loss.

>still posting

Speaking of spess games System Shock 2 is free on GoG if you want a good Space game

Was just .dmi diving, and found we've got an alternate sprite for the bloodred hardsuit.

Which is better, our current (on the left) or the unused one (On the right)?

special offer: will waifu for hugs and heart messages, chatting too.

I like the way the lights are on the helmet on the left, but I like the rest of the hardsuit on the right

Left, slick and formfitting. Fits the helmet's style.

that's cute as fuck

I don't like how NT is seemingly the only big company in ss13, it controls the station, has centcomm and is so powerful it can just bluespace artillery anything on the station in an instant, and never miss the intended target.

Admins should stop abusing the lol bluespace cannot button, it makes no sense that NT has this technology and doesn't use it against confirmed hostiles like wizards, syndicates or revs.

Also there should be obvious advertisements for other companies, make it feel like the universe is actually more than just nanotrasen and the syndicate with different companies, maybe turn the station into a jointly owned station, with various companies owning/supplying various parts of the station. Perhaps medbay was built by a medical company, and so on the station products/chems not used by that company is illegal as they'd want only their stuff being used.

go back to bay you polarisnerd

Right

Here's the thing - If centcomm doesn't act all-knowing, people will moan

If centcomm does act all-knowing, people will moan.

If centcomm does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, people will moan.

So sod off and buy some discount dans.

If the admins do all three it's even worse. One route should just be selected and enforced.

You never noticed that Donk Pockets are made by another company? And they're part of the Syndicate at that matter.