Feg - /Fire Emblem General/

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/ bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/ spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
fanfiction.net/s/9635048/1/Invisible-Ties
fanfiction.net/s/5938843/1/Life-At-Pizza-Hut
fanfiction.net/s/11891143/1/Tea-Party-Mishap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azura a shit

Peri and Flora a shit

Fire Emblem a shit

I hate Azura and so do you!

It's me or Ignatius is literally James "The Pain" Wyvern Knight of Crimea, just blonde?

I might do lewd things with her but nothing involving impregnation because that would be bad.

>docs.google.com/ spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
>404

>playing awakening lunatic for the first time
>make it all the way to the final chapter with nothing but my man Donny with chrom in tow
>realize i now must level chrom and lucy to put a dent in grima

i dont wanna grind anymore

send help

Proper OP

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

>being this autistic

Close your eyes and walk away from the screen, retard.

We can always count on Lucyfriends to make comfy threads for us. What is your fav thing about your Awakening wife Lucina, /feg/?

I want to send Azura to be gang raped and killed by a bunch of Faceless!

I want to watch those Faceless eat Azura's dirty mangled corpse! Cheering happily as they tear her worthless body apart with their giant hands!

TharjaAnon was right. This thread is clearly shit. Why are you retards posting in here? The links are all messed up

They're not. Just get rid of the spaces.

I liked how she was totally okay with me marrying Cynthia instead.

>Implying he didn't make this thread to falseflag Lucina
Nothing triggers the spic more than the power of canon.

Fuck off Peri!
Fuck off!

correct

Knocking corrin unconscious

Playing with her cute limp body

Touching her Nice butt

Post non weenie waifus

why is this general so shit nowadays, can't we go back to november when it was less shit

The general was at it's best that short time the spic fucked off to /v/ and all the shitposters left due to no new game news. That'll never happen again.

Does it give you an erection when you do this sort of stuff?

Touching her feet

If I'm playing on casual mode and a unit dies, I can no longer get Support rankups until I beat next chapter?

dang man what does Corrin's butt feel like

Nope. It's too far gone. Even if there were a chance that shitposters would eventually get bored, we still have to deal with the remaining DLCs, which I guarantee will bring a wealth of new material.

Likedrafong

I cannot wait to see the job Treehouse does on them. It's gonna be so great, so much fun discussion to be had.

Until you get the unit back, I assume. But you should probably worry more about how you're a fucking faggot who plays on casual.

How would Lucina feel about memes?

Embarassed. Especially about the cuckolding memes.

She'd weep in a corner as Robin, her husband, would pound the fresh and tight pussy of Tharja, his new lover.

Remaining DLCs? Aren't all the DLCs out already, with the last part of Heirs of Fate out tomorrow?

I paid my dues playing Conquest/Birthright on Hard. Now I'm going to take it easy with Casual Lunatic on Revelations.

Meant the scramble DLCs.

Which characters are safe from further memehouse fuckery? Or are they all in danger?

I want to rub my cock all over her abs until I cum

Probably the same as they are now. The characters I'd expect to get hit hardest in the DLC are Camilla, Effie, Soleil and Forrest of course.

>playing Revelations
My apologies, you clearly have bigger problems than being a filthy casual.

trip back on

I want to butt sumo with her.

Nice and soft
Comfy to use as a pillow

Is Revelation out in UK/EU?
I purchased it from the Explore Fates section but it fails to download every time.

Takumi makes me happy!

>but it fails to download every time
God has given you a second chance. You may have spent your money, but you need not spend your time.

big sister
big butt
big boobs

>Camilla with Pieri's hairstyle
Pieri would've fit as one of Camilla's retainers.

>big butt

Don't get too greedy with headcanon, now. Just love her for the assets she does have.

If awakening fags weren't in
>Charlotte or Peri could have been replaced Severa as one of Camilla's
>Benny as one of Marx's
>Nyx as one of Leo's
Popularity contests were a mistake.

post butts

I forget, do they have battle dialogue there

Charlotte butt

Fuck you. I didn't want this before, but now I do.

No its very strange

For this game? It'd be strange if they did.

fanfiction.net/s/9635048/1/Invisible-Ties
>67 chapter, 668 thousand words
WHAT
THE
F U C K
U
C
K

fanfiction.net/s/5938843/1/Life-At-Pizza-Hut

>no sex
waste of time

fanfiction.net/s/11891143/1/Tea-Party-Mishap

is it worth switching azura to kinshi knight for amaterasu, or should i just keep her as a songstress?

amaterasu is really good but you might as well save some money by buying it off a naked dude

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

Felicia HATES you!

Should i write fe fanfictions?

You are the cutest

What do you imagine Felicia smells like?

bunt coffee grounds

Cutest mamui family.

So baby Sharpedo just evolved to a Sharpedo. I love it, hits hard and is fast via speed boost. I have it holding a focus sash and has the egg move destiny bond. Works well as a suicide lead.

I didn't even marry her once, not even appealing.

Amaterasu is good for her, I think it's worth it.

snuggles

hug your kanpeki today

Is Belka better as a Zerker and Percy as a Wyvern Lord or vice versa? Camilla is a Malig Knight for Bolt Axe. I need one to be the pure-Str Wyvern rider and one handling the Killer Axe.

I remember reading a bit of that when it was ongoing, it had a part where Say'ri gets cucked hard by Lucina. lol

Floral scented shampoo and nice soaps since she must try to do a lot of cleaning!

How did they make Kanna? In the bath?

I'd prefer belka as a wyv lord because she's inherently pretty slow and you have a lesser chance of getting rngfucked on her def.

They've had so much sex in every possible place in the castle, that they can't say for sure.

Would Percy do well as a Zerker? With his absurdly high luck and all? What would be an issue for him? The mother is Belka by the way.

And if you're white you can do whatever you want to her and get only 6 months of jail

>Mfw no closet sex fic where Camilla gives Kamui a handjob from behind while they try to keep it quiet.

Why even live desu

He won't be great. Do you really want to use him?

BIG Princess

So he's better off as a Wyvern Lord?

Sakura is my gorgeous wife. She's a witch and she destroys everything with Horse Spirit because DLC is OP. I'm thinking of switching her to Priestess after she gets warp though.

Also a god-tier waifu

(lol very topical user, good job

yes
worse hp but slightly better def than his mom

I bet Sakura would be horrible in Conquest.

Converted Silas and Nina to ninja yesterday, and have almost unlocked all the paralogues.

Do tonic and meal bonuses stack from chapter 27 to chapter 28?

iirc they do not
you can just reapply tonics though
that's what I did for conquest endgame