I attend an amazing History school

Suck it, fags. My H.S. is the number one high school in the entire state of NY. In fact, it ranks as the 11th best high school in the entire country.

To all of you who aren't in such a god-tier school such as mine, I kindly ask you all to please K.Y.S.

For how long did you cry when you found out you didn't get into Stuyvesant?

Just too bad its located in NY

>underage

Bye.

Underage fag detected. Prepare to be anally b& buddy.

lolol very much.

I just got accepted in the #1 Paramilitary force in all of Uganda. In fact, it ranks as one of the best paramilitary outfits in the world!

To all of you who aren't in such a god-tier militia such as mine, I kindly ask you to please K.Y.S.

>be a Senior and heading to Northwestern in 2 months.
>talk about underage
kek

kek

Whenever I see inane, belligerent and incoherent posts on this board, I'll assume it's you, OP.

Whenever I see pretentious posts on this board that lack an ounce of originality, I'll assume it's you.

Suck it, fags. My party is the number one party in the entire Russia. In fact, it ranks as the 11th best party in the entire Europe.

To all of you who aren't in such a god-tier party such as mine, I kindly ask you to watch out for the NKVD in about 15-20 years.

God, I love this thread. Please make this a meme.

Suck it, fags. My theses are the best 95 theses in my entire duchy. In fact, they rank as the 11th to 106th best theses in the entire HRE.

To all of you who aren't in the possession of such a body of work such as mine, I kindly ask you all to please die in the 30 years war.

Northwestern? That's not even the best university in Illinois, the Midwest or the Big Ten, and on top of that it's a private school. I wouldn't brag about that unless you like people thinking you're a rube.

tbqh I don't even understand why we let 18 year olds make decisions.

Suck it fags. My AAF is the number one air force in the entire Pacific. In fact, it ranks as the 11th best air force in the entire country.

To all of you who aren't in such a god-tier air force such as mine, I kindly ask you to please R.T.B.

>Living in Oyster Bay
Port Jefferson here, enjoy your niggers underage

>I attend the number 1 High school in NY
>attend
> High School
nice b8 sand nigger hope your buddy Ahmed goes easy on you and you get to learn about Afri-nigger history.
Trump hat general now kikes.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

trying to get Hiroshima Nagasaki to come and say hi, I heard his fav bait is blonde anime girls with Trump hats

Suck it, fags. My Barony is the number one Barony in the entirety of England. In fact, it ranks as the 11th best Barony in the entirety of Christendom.

To all of you who aren't in such a god-tier Barony such as mine, I kindly ask you to pray to the lord for a better harvest.