/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
Latest Story of Seasons getting a western release on 2017: nintendoeverything.com/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-heading-to-north-america-next-year/
「!」Nintendo games sale coming up: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-gives-fans-ways-to-stay-engaged-with-its-e3-activities-eshop-sale-zelda-in-miitomo-more/
「!」Runbow getting a 3DS release: nintendoeverything.com/runbow-heading-to-3ds-seeing-retail-release/
「!」E3 is not just Zelda: e3.nintendo.com/
「!」Nintendo NY hosting Zelda extravaganza next month; 500 fans can play Zelda Wii U: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-ny-hosting-zelda-extravaganza-next-month-500-fans-can-play-zelda-wii-u/
「!」More info for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg
「!」Monster Hunter amiibo announced: ign.com/articles/2016/05/26/monster-hunter-stories-japanese-release-date-amiibo-unveiled
「!」Yokai Watch 2 coming to NA, split-version style: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/732241559853371392
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/tUQzCnjt
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xcx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestop.com/product/wii-u/games/xenoblade-chronicles-x-special-edition/125408
exhentai.org/g/850686/409e6753d3/
discord.gg/0oJXzSbE7Sct5X9N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Digitalfag here. I like having all my games in one system. Any reccomendations for a storage card? I have a New 3DS XL.

raniel sucks balls all day just because he likes it so much

As long as you don't pick the cheapest shit around, you'd be fine. Get a 32 Gigs Kingston, they're cheap anyway.

>recommended game list

Would you dead fuckers recommend the following?
>Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Plus [JP]

>Monster Strike [JP]
>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]
>Great Detective Pikachu [JP]
>Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division – Distant Memories [JP]

Also the chart is really close to hitting size limit so I won't be able to add more rows (plus it's a pain to do it), so this is the current priority list for "getting deleted as soon as I have to add something else":
1. DoA Dimensions
2. One Piece UWR
3. The Legend of Legacy
4. Nintendogs + Cats
Any objections?

Also posting this one from the future since I won't be able to update the list for a few days.

>Kingston
no

>Don't pick up the cheapest shit around
>Proceed to reccomend the ten dollar one

wat

There's way cheaper, man. As long as he doesn't jump on the cheap chinese shit, he'll be alright.

My previous Micro SD cart gave me weird shit on Monster Hunter 4 (cut BGMs, etc), getting that one resolved all the problems

What's wrong with Kingston?

Bitcoin is at 575. It will be over 600 very soon, probably your last chance to catch the sub 600 train.

I told u faggots at 360 too. And at 420. But its OK. Live in parents basement.

gamestop.com/product/wii-u/games/xenoblade-chronicles-x-special-edition/125408

Hahahahhahahahhahh when have you ever seen a special edition ON SALE!!

I bought Tekken 6 special edition with the fightstick during an Amazon cyber monday deal years ago.

No

kek

So I started playing Bayonetta last night. I'm torn between the button controls and the touch screen controls. I feel like I should be sticking with buttons, but the touch screen controls make things so much easier to the point where it feels almost cheaty. Any advice?

the original ps3 and 360 versions only had button controls, so use them

anybody else think the first Bayonetta is better than Bayo 2?

Can't put my finger on exactly what but I thought the sequel kinda sucked

>storage card
lmao.

Just get a 128GB or 64GB Micro SDXC Class10 or whatever zany standard they have now.

>tfw I have two of these because I didn't cancel the Amazon order when I got the Best Buy order for cheaper

Goes to show how little people actually know about this game. I guess you nerds on /v/ are right when you guys claim that Fire Emblem has been picking up interest in the west. Reminder that the SE of the last game sold out almost instantly (maybe in 3 days).

Is the stick from Hori or Madcatz? I saw the Wii U Edition and I'm tempted, as I need another Wii stick.

Also did you guys see that new Miku gamepad on Play-Asia?

Button controls it is then. Guess I better redo that first chapter so I can git gud.

They're like playing russian roulette.
I thought you were babt.

get a shark
high speed 128g sd for ≈$30 have to import from chinkville. find it on aliexpress.corn.

randall*

or you could do touchscreen because bayo 1 ≠ bayo 2 and if its available why not use it?

no her name is raniel

its* randoil*

raniel randolli

Hey lads
If I buy a US gift card and use it on a Brazilian e-shop, will the value be converted?
Or I won't even be able to use it?

Reminder that if you use "~" or ":3" in conversation online you're a slut.

>her
Raniel please.

latter.

Fug
Thanks

pige no.

it's cute
is being a slut cute?

I agree~
:3

> live in NYC
> tfw I could try to go to the E3 sign up on Saturday but it'll take me an hour to get to the Nintendo store from where I live because it's fucking south of Staten Island
> would have to wake up around 5am or probably earlier to get there around 7am

I really hope when they say the line starts at 7 am they really mean 7am. If I travel all the way there just to find that people have been camping out the night before I'm gonna be pissed.

/nintyg/ orgy when

I thought ":3" was a catface

Oh you'll see people camping there, it's Summer, try doing it and share your autism with others.

Ahhh America. Where camping in parks is illegal but not camping out where people walk.

no thats illegal too. its "disruption of pedestrian traffic"

Oh I'm sure but police have not done shit to stop it.

well the park belongs to the cops, the sidewalk belongs (basically not technically) to the building owner, who is okay with it.

consider that next time you see a protest.

>not allowing people to protest
fucking authoritarians

you can protest, it just has to be on property youre allowed to be on. i.e. not in the street and not any propery youre told to get off of.

wew

lad

Microsoft fucked up

Fallout 4 is free on Xbone, hop on that shit before they fixed it /b/ros, you can even download the season pass and all the DLC.

you fucked up. xbone is shit.

microsoft fucked up

they made the xbone

there ftfy /b/rony

>free is bad
mamma mia

but the bad that is xbone is not free you goose

>implying anybody owns an Xbox One
>implying if by some miracle there is somebody stupid enough to buy that console then Microsoft will honor the purchase and not just reverse it.

Pretty sure Fallout 4's season pass was briefly free on the PS4 and Sony just said "lel no" and reversed it within a couple of hours.

>xtream boner shill comes into thread
>immediatly btfo
kek

Xbox is fine.

Prove it

I'll show you fine
*unzips*

nice

Fucking bethesdrones

you're so far away from me

we're the sultans of swing

Thnks, i grew it myself

Does Guitar George know all the cords?
and what ninty games are out besides SFZ right now

Harry can play the honky tonk like aything
Yes a lot of stuff is out for the 3DS user.

Too bad I can only afford an old guitar
Still gald I got a WiiU, better doublecheck pastebins then thx.

I never played a Zelda game before.
Is the story separate for each game, and if so, which one should I start with?

Yeah the only ones with somewhat connected stories are OoT and MM.
For 3D start with Ocarina (3DS version is better)
For 2D anything works (don't start with the NES ones)

do not play a zelda game

Didn't know they had one for 3ds.
Thanks user
>Tripfag with le ironic emoticon
This makes me want to play a zelda game even more

>you'll never force pige to marathon every zelda game

>you'll never play a zelda game

What's the "best" (as in "not as bad as the others") Zelda game, pige? I have to try a Zelda game, and since I trust your opinions I would like to choose the less painful one. Thanks.

If I HAD to choose, then maybe the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time.

Thanks

What's his stando?

Pigs (Three Different Ones)
uwu

And the Oracle games.
There's a loose connection between most of the games, but very few that are direct sequels.

Im playing Bravely default and I need friends to rebuild Norende. My FC is 2079 7297 8724
I play MK7 and Pokemon as well.

Isn't Norende only Streetpass?

>need to update my CFW to get online
This is stupid. Hold on a bit and I'll get you my FC. I think I have pretty much one of everything maxed in BD.

are you gonna play zelda u?

saved

Added you. I'm 0963-0224-4232.

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

is tokyo mirage sessions already up for preload on the eshop?

>>PLAYAN
MH4U
>>WATCHAN

>>LISTENAN
Swans - The Glowing Man
>>EATAN
7/11 nachos
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
exhentai.org/g/850686/409e6753d3/
>>FEELAN
bretty good

10!

>PLAYAN
Killer Instinct and Overwatch.

>WATCHAN
My Hero Academia and Space Patrol Luluco.

>LISTENAN
Random Eurobeat.

>EATAN
Chicken tendies.

>DRINKAN
Lemonade.

>FAPPAN
Nothing right now.

>FEELAN
Not so great. Had a pretty rough day and caught hurt feelings over some dumb stuff.

10!

7!

Discord link is broken -- anyone have a new one?

this should do the trick for now
discord.gg/0oJXzSbE7Sct5X9N

>just found out about a new Paper Mario
>still by Intelligent Systems
>watch the trailer

I can't believe I let myself get excited for even half a second.

we all went through that (like, a fucking year ago when it was announced, but still, feels bad man)

it'll be ok anons
it'll be ok
just let him die please

Odd question - should I buy Captain Rainbow and use the Riivolution translation?

It's really cheap.

Actually all Jap games seem to be. Even the ones that you really don't need much language for.

Is Rune Factory mostly just weebshit or is that tertiary to the gameplay? I've never played a Harvest Moon or any of the titles in the series but I'm thinking of picking up RF4 after seeing it recommended so often. Does it have/how enjoyable is the post-game?