Download & Patreon (Windows, Mac, Linux): patreon.com/blackgategame

>Echo
Download & Patreon (Windows, Mac): patreon.com/EchoGame

>The Lagoon Lounge
Download & installation (Windows):
Lagoon Lounge: dlsite.com/gay-eng/work/=/product_id/RE133654.html
Lagoon Lounge 2: dlsite.com/gay-eng/work/=/product_id/RE153061.html
Lagoon Lounge 3: dlsite.com/gay-eng/work/=/product_id/RE176284.html
1. In Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region -> Region (and Language) -> Administrative -> Change system locale, select Japanese
2. Restart your computer
3. Run the game
Don't forget to set your system locale back sometime when you're completely done with the game
Official site: kemono.cc/hidamaru/
Soundtrack: mediafire.com/?yj2jhxzgmcni6rm

>Morenatsu
Download & installation (Windows):
1. Download the torrent from pinky.ceena.net/view.php?id=130505164710-190213&alc=1
2. Rename both .exe and .cf files to Morenatsu.exe and Morenatsu.cf
3. Download patch.xp3 from mediafire.com/folder/fviacm4mthajc/ and place it in the Morenatsu folder from the torrent
4. In Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region -> Region (and Language) -> Administrative -> Change system locale, select Japanese
5. Restart your computer
6. Run the game
Don't forget to set your system locale back sometime when you're completely done with the game
Soundtrack and sprites: mediafire.com/?tr4mlmx6w6zab
Fan art and fanfiction: dropbox.com/sh/s6a5z05l4o2msik/qU-IWrSHQc

Other VNs: pastebin.com/L88kdUnT
IRC: #/mg/ @ irc.rizon.net
Discord: discord.gg/0zuVhmo0LYxNRVcI
mgchan: mgchan.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=599552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for we let it die

Can't help it, I expected the thread to survive for at least an hour at this time of day.

It was a pretty slow day, I didn't expect it to get deleted so soon, too.

Don't scare me, /mg/. I thought mods had deleted the thread again.

Will Renard ever make a good album?

xth for where is everyone

If his track record is something to go by, probably not.

I want to kiss Tatsuki! Again and again and again and again and again!

And then maybe have him sit on my face

:3

Don't remind me, user.

NEVER EVER

Go see meek's tumblr and you can tell me if you still want it.

Also, do you guys remember Amerinatsu?

Why did those 2 fags break up?

Ayy someone used my odiesan ( iirc i may have accidentally introduced it here)

All I remember is that it didn't go far before being abandoned.

> accidentally

Did they? I though they were still together.

I think it was posted here once before the post I saved it from, but yes, if yours was the one with the info icon in the right top corner, I did save your picture.

This comic makes no since but I love it

You really do love Tatsuki, eh?

we're not gonna make it boys

>doing fine for two weeks
>then one thread gets pruned because of an activity spike
>>not gonna make it
It'll be just fine, mate.

Wasn't that the second thread that got pruned for inactivity?

There's been others that did, but that was at least a week ago. The previous thread lasted for a week and hit the bump limit.
And again, it was just a spike of new threads getting made on Veeky Forums. The thread is fine as long as that doesn't happen again.

I was thinking guy who's visiting for the first time last thread.

How old is the shota? Because I'm not interested in kids and j don't want it to get weird.

>How old is the shota
He's sixteen with the protag being seventeen but he's written to act like a fucking eight year old

>1 year age difference
>he's written to act like an 8 year old
Ruined.

He even has the body of a child, he's pretty much a shota in everything except his age number

Yeah, I can't roll with that. I'm not a kiddie fiddler.

What are my options as far a dominant chubby guys?

Juuichi is a chubby dom bear who's trapped in the closet

Just avoid his events (or skip through them if you're going for Juuichi's best ending) and things won't get weird. Don't let one avoidable route dissuade you from playing the game.

>You really do love Tatsuki, eh?

YES! :3

Pick Tatsuki.

Is the download for the game worth it? Is there a browser version anywhere? I'm really bad at computers so I don't know if I'll be able to change the local.

Why would they put a character like him in the game in the first place?

But what about the bear?

I don't get the picture. Is Tatsuki compelling you to kill yourself or is he helping you trudge through your everyday? I assume you meant the latter but it sure looks like more like the former :/

no, but there is an apk

It's "you'll go to your own personal heaven when you kill yourself"

If I recall correctly he also barely knows what's an erection or how to jerk off. Shit's creepy as fuck.

I mean, I would have enjoyed his route having him be a sexually confused teen, I actually like the idea of teaching someone about sex, it just sucks that they decided to make a shitty shota bait out of him

You missed the point entirely. It mocks the delusion that dying = going to heaven, so by killing yourself you will be with your husbando by transcendence from this life.
however please note that this is not the case. Fantasies do not form to life after death, an idea cannot simply be transformed into being, as that is all that tastuki is: an idea.
Even if heaven were a possible destination, suicide has been a dishonorable act for many centuries and is deemed damnable.

You are more likely to see something like tatsuki with the fusion of a hybrid animal and human via questionable experimentation within your lifetime than by comitting suicide, if you're having those thoughts

> go back to hometown to visit childhood friends
> one of them is a geeky guy who's sexually confused
> has dated a few girls for some weeks but it never lasts long
> he becomes strangely attracted to you
> he doesn't whether what he feels is admiration, friendly affection or something more
> during the route you help him understand his feelings
> take his virginity when he comes to terms with his sexuality and his feelings for you

It could have been so good.
It could have been so not-creepy.
And yet here we are, disgusted.

No web version but it's really easy to set up. It's just changing one setting and restarting the computer. You can do it!

You realize you are posting in a thread about FURRY gay visual novels, right? I don't really think you should be pointing any fingers because I'm pretty sure 99,9% of the population would shake their heads in disbelief and ostracise you if they found out what you're playing. Much like what you're doing.
Look, I don't like shota content either but some do and that's fine; it's all fantasy after all. Until someone ties me up and forces to consume X content I dislike, I don't really care. Live and let live.

The bear is the best (of what I've played so far) so maybe you shouldn't start with him because none of the other routes will up to his.

That's... :/

>If I recall correctly he also barely knows what's an erection or how to jerk off. Shit's creepy as fuck.
This is why it's illegal to have sex with mentally handicapped people. Because it's so easy to take advantage of them.

Is that in the OP, or am I not looking in the right place?

But I'm not gay, so no one will ever know.

Tatsuki is better, trust me.

>suicide has been a dishonorable act for many centuries and is deemed damnable.
Isn't it seemed as not as dishonorable in Japan? Or just its not viewed as bad as in the west?

"But I'm not sexually attracted to (people who act like) children, so no one will ever know."

Point is don't judge people for enjoying harmless content just because society deems it wrong when you yourself are doing the same. "Bu bu but what I like is not as bad!" argument is hypocritical and pathetic.

But the difference is that that what I like isn't illegal/borderline illegal. Society deems what I like as wrong, but they deem people who engage with kids like that as pedophiles.

You're seriously discussing about the ethics behind shota in homosexual borderline-zoophile discussion thread in an anonymous board dedicated to discussing vidya and autism.
Take a look at yourselves. Don't you feel any shame?

Don't engage him. You won't convince him, really.

> But the difference is
woo boy grow up we're all degenerates here

If you would have sex with a kid, or would take advantage of someone with the intelligence of a child, you're worse than a degenerate.

/mg/, would you be willing to bf someone a lot older than you? Would you bf a swole bearmode man in his 40s?
What's the maximum age you would be willing to date? And what about hooking up?

The world is big.
Depending on where you are, being gay can be illegal, punishable by death even. Even if it is legal, you can still get denied service, beat up...
Depending on where you are, pedophilia can be legal. Even if it is illegal, people can still turn a blind eye to it.
Something being legal or illegal has no bearing on whether something is right or wrong. Laws can be stupid and laws change.

Anyway, while fucking children irl is indeed despicable, this is just a game. Just fantasy that harms no one. And someone liking fictional shota doesn't translate into someone being a pedo. Just like people enjoying violent vg don't go out and shoot up their neighbourhood. Or you know, kinda like you liking gay vn and not being gay...

I feel like discussion within outcasts can be very enlightening. People will say whatever's on their mind and you see ideas and thoughts that would otherwise be buried by fear of social repercussions.

I don't know if I could handle someone in their 40s. I'd probably date someone at max 10 years older than me, and it'd take a lot for me to actually go about doing it.

to the guy who asked, this is the dude that lived there, sadly i moved (but not too far), i can still take the metro there

I would consider it since I'm nearly in my 30s anyway. And when doujins like the Love Maintenance series exist, it sure makes middle-aged guys look so hunky. Man, Tom is such a sweetie... Ena is living the dream, pretty much.

>moved
o-oh.

>other VNs are above morenatsu
>rules are removed
I don't like this

>zeemaps are still alive

>Love Maintenance
Thank you for this user.

bump

not far tho, just a 10 minute drive, or 25 minute bus

someone link the zeemap, I'm too lazy to find it from past OPs because the fuck who made this thread ruined everything and didn't include it

bump

You're welcome.

I'm not into older men but Tom is such a sweetie.

Top meme

Did someone say top?

Waiting for vn updates is a chore.

I doubt that just randomly killing yourself is something that's going to be received well in Japan desu. If you were some ancient samurai who's dishonoured their fucking clan or family or something yeah that might be different.

ZeeMaps: zeemaps.com/map?group=599552
(Password: FuckOffMTLNooneLikesYou)

Oh shit when /mg/ come back? This is cool, I've missed it.

Would stay with your husbando if he got in a serious accident and lost a limb(s)/became severely disabled/fell into a coma/etc ? How much is too much?

I'd like to think we'd stay together no matter what but I'm not sure I could be strong enough :/

A coma would be hard, but prosthetic technology is advancing pretty rapidly. Plus those springy prosthetic legs are kinda cool.

Bear mode guy in his forties?

HNNNNNNNGGGHHHH

I ordered the visual novels alphabetically, and nobody regarded the thread rules anyways.

I didn't include it because like many other links in the previous OP it's ancient. If you really want to find hot gay furries in your area you could make a new one, but I'm not planning to add the old one back in because its data is outdated.

>mg/, would you be willing to bf someone a lot older than you?

No. Only someone in my age range, ±5 yrs old.

Sorry, can't cheat on my husbando |:

I guess so.

>tfw the first time you feel what can be described as love/affection is in a furry, homosexual, Japanese visual novel
What a world we live in

Meme

I'm looking to see if anyone you know is in this thread.

If your name is Anthony, reply to this post.

Losing a limb is not life-ending, you can still live a normal limb without an arm or leg. That would be a challenge, of course, but with time I think things would be ok.
A coma is harder, though.

Would you let your husbando bully you

I need to stop wanting dick since I won't be able to get any

How

With maybe 26 people here I think it's unlikely you'll find any acquaintances.

Go to a cruising spot or use craigslist.

Your husbando spends the whole morning cooking but the lunch he prepares is terrible. Say, Juuichi would make it so sweet you would feel like you're getting diabetes just from taking a single bite. What do you do?

I would be honest while trying to be as gentle as possible so as not to discourage him.

Bonus question: Does your answer change if he was cooking while wearing the fabled naked apron?

I think I'd be too guilty to directly say that their cooking sacked. I'd try to let them down as gently as possible.
If they wore a naked apron I'd make a punishment game

I'm a cunt so I'd probably just say I don't like it, naked apron or no.

Are you?

That's cheating. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Uh, does it mean to say "your failures" or "what your failures caused"?

Either way I have yet to fail hard, so the answer is no. Though the current path I'm on will result me in crashing and burning soon unless I radically change course, so my answer might be very different in a few months, weeks even...

It's the reason I play games and watch anime all day.

>It mocks the delusion that dying = going to heaven, so by killing yourself you will be with your husbando by transcendence from this life.
>however please note that this is not the case.

I love that you felt the need to emphasize this. I'd like to think we are not that delusional and desperate. Are we?

After being in the shutter for so long, people start to have a warped sense of things and how just ending it would be better than what they have.
That's just what I think.

Would you take the knot for your husbando?

0 is greater than a negative number, therefore, yes, being dead is better than living.
To not exist would be better than this bad existence.

Claws~