/Indie/ - Indie games general

Whatever happened to Pardo Posters edition

Last thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Hotline Miami, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, feg, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.
Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play our !!!!GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!* and other indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for namefags.
* - not a thing right now because we're on life support, also because that user is gone now

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOPq9Z7tuF8
i.imgur.com/IbLRxVQ.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6Vzn3sqTM
store.steampowered.com/app/377330/
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=182881&n=[minus8] You'll vomit.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be sure to bump WITH content guys

Is indie dead or something

Seems so. RIP.

hello newfriend

These faces are kinda horrifying desu.

I know, I'm trying to figure out a way to make them not so uncanny

Does anyone here actually like the Disc gun in Nuclear Throne? All I see is death and misery when I pick up the disc/super disc gun.

Although I wouldn't mind this weekly being a disc gun or super disc gun. It would make it interesting for sure! Maybe even make it cursed so you can't get rid of it until you at least get to a crown vault.

It's pretty much unilaterally agreed to be the worst weapon in the game, so yeah I think it's more of a challenge gun or something like that.

It's a meme weapon.

by content you mean indie games instead of "OC DUNOT STEEL" right?

I've seen someone on YouTube do dual disc guns as steroids and loop twice with it. They said it was a great weapon.

Yeah, although OC is welcome

I read that as OWH content. That game gets some crossover with danganropa. Now offially also confirmed for pc instead of just the shillstations.

Only really works if you play crystal or eyes maybe too. It's theorethically one of the strongest weapons if you got perfect perception and forsee angels a disc will fly.

hm.

Just realized I am a complete idiot. I said crown vault when really I meant when you loop. There are no crown vaults on a weekly.

What are some indie game where i get to play as a skeleton

nice excuse for shitposting

Midson pls

Why games are you playing?

It's how wide her eyes are. They have a sorta yandere thing going on. Maybe make her eyes a little less open and make her pupils a little bigger? Also are those scars on her face?

What the hack is that thing in the picture.
Grim Fandango if that counts as indie. Also pic sause please?

Why must games play games instead of us playing them for the games.

Excuse me?

Well you were asking why games were playing games.

I'll be playing the Nuclear Throne weekly in a few hours. Then the daily, then a regular run as melting to try to unlock the only character achievement I do not have, skeleton.

Nuclear Throne players post progress?

what game is this

️️ Man ️️ Dashbored's gunna be gaim of da year. ️️Good ️️ shit ayyy lmao 10/10 -ing best RPG maker ayy eyy y Karbonic mah main man

It looks like downwell to me. Maybe I am wrong though.

FUCK THE SHITTY EMOJIS DIDN'T SHOW UP!
It is downwell. I really want it.

Wake me up form this nightmare

>FUCK THE SHITTY EMOJIS DIDN'T SHOW UP!
youtu.be/qOPq9Z7tuF8
Is this better?

bumps

Sorry for the wait my friend
i.imgur.com/IbLRxVQ.jpg
>midson
Close, but no

> Whatever happened to Pardo Posters edition

Those heroes were tragically killed by the Miami Mutilator

Definitely better. She looks more calm looking and less creepy. She sorta looks like she's making a very slight chuckle. Also this is really nit picky but her ear looks just a BIT cornery on the bottom left of it. Might wanna make it a small smidge rounder. Her left shoulder's a slight amount bit, by maybe a pixel on the of her shoulder arm area. Take everything I said with a grain of salt though, I suck at critique. Face looks vastly improved though for sure.

>Her left shoulder's a slight amount bit
W-what?

Woops. I mean to say her right shoulder's a bit wide. Sorry about that. Relooking at it though I might be wrong.

So there for sure won't he a hotline miami 3?

more LISA memes please

Can someone explain pardoposting for me? He was a retarded character with a retarded twist and I don't get the meme.

No.

He was born with dick skin

He was born with thick foreskin

Beans?

Bump

do you guys have any indie cosplay

Imagine actually trying to whip hair like that.

Hey guys guys
Guess what's done

release when
I kid no Karb I'll buy it

lol used to be indie right?

I don't have the motivation to unlock all this shit.

Hopefully tomorrow at noonish
steam could be a bitch to me or something though

I just randomize my character and play the game, I unlock what I unlock. Doesn't have to take a lot of motivation, at least until the end where you have maybe 3 crowns on 1 character and 1 crown on another or something.

Who is this?

thoughts on the bunnyhop reviews?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6Vzn3sqTM

He's pretty good

the character or the girl?

The girl

her name is jessica nigri
and character is Veigar

Thanks man

Bunnyhop's one of my favorite reviewers.

Bump

Bump

Anyone do the Nuclear Throne daily? What is it like? Any chests I should skip?

Ok
What are some indie games where you have some spooky stuff going on?

Post cute!

I hear Close your eyes is good. Plus it's free. store.steampowered.com/app/377330/

what are some good indie games for someone with only 10bux in their steam account and no idea what to spend it on

no singleplayer-only titles either, because I might as well just pirate those

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=182881&n=[minus8] You'll vomit.swf

What's wrong with single player games?

nothing wrong with them, it's just that I'd rather not waste steambux on something I can pirate

So you don't care about supporting devs?

don't fuckin turn this into a crusade, i was just looking for something i could spend my spare steam money on

if i bought some hypothetical good mp indie on steam wouldn't a percentage of that go to the dev anyway

But why single player in particular. Why pirate those but not multiplayer. That's what's confusing me. Also what sorta multiplayer are we talking about; local, online?

>/ntg/ died
>/lite/ has fallen
>Nowhere to post big news
It hurts

>2 bazookas from the same chest
it is time to meme

im just not allowed to have fun with steroids am i

feels bad man

Why does every community I love have to die? I thought the drawfags and the degeneracy were supposed to sustain /ntg/ forever. How could thiccfags possibly let this happen?

I think I know

You never had cat dick

Don't worry, /indie/ is forever sometimes

is Spelunky any good? i got it for free on the GOG summer sale after getting a few games.

The 2012 version, I take it? I prefer the original myself.

It's a fun game, good for comfy couch gaming if you have a controller to play it with. Gameplay is simple, and the art is alright (I liked the look of the original better).

Anyone know how to stop Hero&Daughter from crashing constantly? It's fine to start and play, but it randomly crashes for no reason and I lose all my progress.

I don't know if this goes here, but it's the best place I could think to ask.

>playing as the triangle of airhorns and many pops
>open big weapon chest
>get both an autocrossbow and heavy crossbow
which do i take? i dont have bolt marrow or scarier face

Sup, /indie/.

Because generally you can't play online multiplayer with pirated games.

Can't really think of anything, especially for that price. E.Y.E. I guess but I don't think the MP in that is very active. Maybe Contagion if you want a slower more realistic version of L4D.

No one knows what the issue is?

Not that I can think of aside that RPG Maker games tend to do that a lot with buggy scripting. A couple RPG Maker XP made games I've played even did it. Mostly when you alt+tab out of it or minimize and open it too often. At least that's what caused it with me when I played this. Kinda why I stopped playing it for a while.

It doesn't seem to be that, I just tried and it crashed again without even clicking on something else or Alt tabbing out..

It's awfully strange, other than these seemingly random crashes it runs perfectly fine.

I'd say it's worth asking in a Steam forum if you got it from Steam or something. Maybe the devs will work something out.

Live

Depends what other weapon you have. I personalyl would go for heavy and pick the 2nd hand weapon around that.

Try compatibility mode and disable windows aero holy fuck.

Thanks for the laugh.

All good things will come to an end.