Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Janitor is based! BASED!

why even post if this thread is just going to be deleted

CHOTTO MATTE

what the fuck is going on with the threads

>janitor is a buttblasted secret fuckboi

Honestly I've got some great new memes but I'm just gonna hold onto them to tomorrow now I think.

I don't practice santeria

What the fuck happened to the old thread

bravo janny

>mfw I've won

1st for Mastermind

>no r*ddit links in op

based, were taking this thred lads

man if this was reddit I'd be petiontioning for this janny to get kicked off the force so hard

>zai never left kaipi
>bone7s tweet was actually about how kaipi are getting invited to qualifiers because VP and Empire are going straight to main event while secret goes to open qualifiers

this shuffle is getting interesting.
all we need now is for miracle to just leave OG and matu to quit dota for overwatch

Zai was still EG's sub aka he was never a true Kaipi anyways

arteezy literally did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
Thread theme

this

I'd say dota had a good run but it's time we move on to a new game with a more active following

I speak, of course, of Overwatch.

Kaipi broke roster lock. They're not going to be invited to the qualifiers.

Slacks is DCs official sub.
Subs mean fucking nothing.
yes, he seriously is their legit sub and has been since moonduck and digital chaos existed.

>be in a 3k trench
>read enough "just tp out" memes in /d2g/
>halve useless deaths

>hey universe before you leave, could you give your jersey to Bulba thouhg. thanks

>TI6 will go up in flames if eg and secret don't qualify
>it's all because of this kid
>one person has completely paved the way for chinks to come in and kill dota2 for good

How did we even last this long when one single shitkid destroyed everything so easily?

Enjoy getting your privileges revoked, janitard.
Literally deleting active generals that dont break rules

since EE is now teaming with Bulba, can someone post the logs of EE/Ritsus convo where the bulba thouhg meme was created

>wake up
>universe to EG
>bulba to Secret

so this is the power of peter dager aka "The Mastermind"..

The EG stuff makes sense, its a positive change

Why the fuck did they get Bulba tho though? I really can't think of another offlaner that would accept, because everyone else is in Regionals with a T E A M or is getting an invite

>Bulba is 'that kid' that gets picked last everytime you play a game because noone wants him

>hey puppey don't worry we will definitely go through the open qualis you can trust in me just pick me clockwork

what hero do i pick when i have a cold and feel super weak irl

>overwatch
>characters with hitboxes so big you can be literally blind and still hit your target

top kek

I thought it was funny but apparently for free man didn't

>[Deleted]

They were given like 2 days because of how late Secret made the decision so they had to scramble for a team.

zai is going to replace bulba before quallies right? yeah I think so

*brrrrr...*

lmao assmad janny can't handle the bantz

Theeban probably pushed for him, plus EE and RTZ and even Puppey take so much space, they can just relegate bulba to being a 4 position offlaner

Just make out with your girlfriend

"Janny" is a slur and it needs to go, NOW.

"Looks like janny deleted another thread for free."

This needs to stop.

I've gotten used to Veeky Forums. I even find some of the lingo funny now. I lurk in a ton of threads and actually enjoy them. But this term is bothering me to the point I'm willing to be flamed to say something about it.

"Janny" is a slur. Period. In my view it is every bit as bad as the N-word. And yet I see it used all the time in /d2g/ and other boards including by some posters I otherwise respect and enjoy interacting with.

I know what the response to this will be. "It's Veeky Forums, what do you expect", for one. I don't accept this. Inane is fine. Hateful is not. I've got no problem with taking shit and even a little bit of banter from time to time - basically, stuff happens. I just think that we can do this without crossing the line to hate speech. I was actually very proud of our community that "weeb" has largely replaced "animefaggot", even more so because people have turned it into something funny. I hope we can do something similar here.

Slurs based on race, gender, nationality, or salary have no place anywhere, including in our community. I hope that our moderators and janitors will join me in deleting and banning for use of this and similar terms. Thanks for reading.

It was his master plan to kill Secret once and for all.

are we finally going to have a thread again?

That was the last shuffle. I am talking about now, Secret getting Bulba.
There absolutely has to have been another person to get. Did they get Bulba to stuff information and shit from EG?

Between Theeban and Bulba they coached EG and Secret over the past full year

This needs to stop.

I've gotten used to Veeky Forums. I even find some of the lingo funny now. I lurk in a ton of threads and actually enjoy them. But this term is bothering me to the point I'm willing to be flamed to say something about it.

"Janny" is a slur. Period. In my view it is every bit as bad as the N-word. And yet I see it used all the time in /d2g/ and other boards including by some posters I otherwise respect and enjoy interacting with.

I know what the response to this will be. "It's Veeky Forums, what do you expect", for one. I don't accept this. Inane is fine. Hateful is not. I've got no problem with taking shit and even a little bit of banter from time to time - basically, stuff happens. I just think that we can do this without crossing the line to hate speech. I was actually very proud of our community that "weeb" has largely replaced "animefaggot", even more so because people have turned it into something funny. I hope we can do something similar here.

Slurs based on race, gender, nationality, or salary have no place anywhere, including in our community. I hope that our moderators and janitors will join me in deleting and banning for use of this and similar terms. Thanks for reading.

This needs to stop.

Slurs based on race, gender, nationality, or salary have no place anywhere, including in our community. I hope that our moderators and janitors will join me in deleting and banning for use of this and similar terms. Thanks for reading..

now THIS is shitposting

uh oh you upset the aussies
this is not good

for those of you who dont speak russki he confirms

Bulba to Secret and

Fear to carry, Zai 4

Not like he farms really well to be perfectly honest.

Though to be honest, I think I'd rather see Demon than Bulba on a roster to be honest. Then again neither is especially relevant but at least Demon when doing well does really well until T H R O W S.

STOP HE'S GONNA NUKE THE THREAD AGAIN

HIS FINGER IS ON THE TRIGGER

so were basicly twitch chat now

does that mean Aui is kicked AGAIN?

desu

Am I banned? gib you pls

You can thank the redditor janny for that.

if he deletes this one too, go here and complain He literally has no legit reason to prune this one as OP is not breaking any rules

He should just let the aussies be or they will start to spam every thread

SING
SING
SECRET
SING
SING

@144978378
kys

cringing to this irl btw

bone7 just got a call on his stream and muted the sound after

new KP incoming?

t. high school janitors son who got bullied erry day for being a janny boy and ran into his dads 3 square meter office and laid under a mop and cried

This needs to stop.

fuck you janitor

4(You)

Apologize

This needs to stop.

Slurs based on race, gender, nationality, or salary have no place anywhere, including in our community. I hope that our moderators and janitors will join me in deleting and banning for use of this and similar terms. Thanks for reading..

So why is janny so rump blasted? Is his wife's son rtc fanboy?

P-pleas don't delete us :(

Apologize

Never!

>Literally every team in the open qualifiers will try to counter Secret and EG
>TI6 without Secret or EG

>his wife's son
love this meme, actually we can thank loda for that

So we all agree to start using Janigger now right?

Please puppy not like this

HERE COMES DAT BOI

Do it, you SLUT

please send help

I still believe in Artour.

So is EG gambling on the unofficial rule that defending champs are guranteed an invite or will they seriously go through the open qualifier? What if they lose in a meme bo1?

it's their own fault

OH SHIT WHADDUP
can't even qualify that's what's up

o shit waddup

sorry

Wait til TI7 and you'll see some real shit

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Then we will have a better TI6 by virtue of either ixmikestack or ritsustack.

o shit
va hönder

why

>this whole shuffle in the past 2 years has been Puppey and PPD trying to one up super teams

Leaving PPD with Bulba was bad, but now Puppey is stuck with him for TI. Damn

>my cobra head draped in mota
>hidden regime like ebola
>blink and you're over

what did he mean by this?

BEST
MID
IN
THE
WORLD
that's why

alright serious question :
Do you think analysts will still pretend secret is the best team in the world during events ?

Tipping

Bulba isn't that bad you guys

before they fail completely at TI you can't be entirely sure

remove IO. it will just be a recolored orb

What did he mean by this?

Was RTZ ever that good

both Dendi and Miracle do massive fucking plays in teamfights with farm

what does RTZ do other than splitpush and rice more and feed without bb

he fucked up every teamfight by walking into stuns/silences or coming 5 seconds too late