How many of you save change/misc bills?

I was wondering how many of you save change on a consistent basis and also stuff extra bills in there . Whats the most you have saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/publication/259083/doc/slspublic/Morse Bankman Karlinsky 20StanLPolyRev37.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Over the past few years, I have noticed that the lowest IQs in any checkout line will pay in cash. Intelligent-looking people almost invariably pay with card.

I might be biased though since I use a card.

Whats funny is I have seen the exact same thing except reversed. IDK how you know what the IQ of the person in front of you is though..that makes no sense...ALSO this has nothing to do with shopping and card use...which pretty much makes my point valid.

I pay cash a lot since I pay my employees in cash and often get paid in cash. Nothing to do with IQ

enjoy getting boned by the government once someone gets savvy.

i pay with cash a lot just to be a bro, because i figure its easier for the businesses to not report cash transactions on their income taxes

this is the most ignorant post i have ever read.

where are you shopping that you think they arent reporting properly?

I pay cash sometimes because people pay me in cash at my job and I don't want to pay taxes on it.

At any given moment I have a few thousand in cash in my nightstand, so I have to spend it.

Any time I get coins I immediately drop them on the ground. They are not worth my time. They are not worth anyones time. Join me in my protest of metal coins. Drop them on the ground wherever you are, the moment you receive them.

Also. I'd estimate that I drop about $30 - $50 a year on the ground in the form of change.

I use a credit card almost always.

I do dump change into a piggy bank i have on my desk. It's not too much though

small businesses mainly. i'm in ontario canada where we have a 13% sales tax. it's common small businesses/contractors here to offer discounts if you pay in cash. fuck you chain store faggot.

okay quick google search turns up this and billions of other pages supporting my claim

law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/publication/259083/doc/slspublic/Morse Bankman Karlinsky 20StanLPolyRev37.pdf

just read the first few sentences, admit you were wrong and apologize to me, ok.

Or I can pick them up. I drive a nice car and live in nice house before you call me poor.

I pay every small contractor in cash. They fucking love it.

Go for it. Anyone can have my change. I don't fucking want it.

ROUND EVERYTHING TO A FUCKING DOLLAR PEOPLE, LETS STOP THE NONSENSE.

how would you feel about going to $1, $5, and $10 coins? Coins are much more durable and longer lasting than paper money.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THIS IS WHY I PAY TAXES. NO ONE LIKES COINS IN THEIR POCKET.

now i'm not talkin' yer gandpappy's coin here, buster. i'm talkin' wafer-thin, titanium-reinforced, counterfeit-resistant value discs that you can take with you anywhere - Wally World. The Internet. Anywhere. Whadaya say?

NANNY STATING NO THANK YOU SIR. I WILL STICK TO MY GOOD N PLENTY PAPER BILLS MADE FROM GRADE A AMERICANO MAPLE TREE...NO PROBLEMS HERE PILGRIM...I JUST SPEND EM.YOU NEED TO KINDLY LEAVE THIS THIS CITY TALK OF DISC COIN LIBERAL SILLINESS , SON...DON'T YOU KNOW YOU IN RED COUNTRY NOW?

they would just be regular coins, but with pictures of soaring eagles on them.

I throw my spare change into a piggy bank that doubles as my pizza fund: when I order pizza, I pay with a debit card then deposit my change in the exact amount (yes, sometimes in pennies) at my bank the following day.

Don't let those tellers tell you they don't accept unrolled coins. Turn it around and ask them why they don't accept cash deposits (cash being defined as bills/notes and coins). If you have the time, the teller will count them by hand.