Robinhood General - /rgt/

Get in CERU quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today edition.

Official Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/ays5Szq

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
[YouTube] Introduction to Investing and Finance - Lesson 1 by Martin Shkreli (embed)

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Last Thread

>using that evil pepe as the OP image

shameful

oh yeah first for RPTP

>first for Mr. Bill wants you to buy a few shares of Valeant and hold them for a few months

who HTBX tomorrow?

I wish I listened

>tfw sold at 26

I know when that HoTline BlinX

also checked

IMCU could be a gold mine.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics To Report Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results On August 22, 2016

First for Netflix breaking $100!!!!

>First story
>Company files for late 10Q
>Second story
>Company expects to report huge loss

user help me understand

Also what the nigger is up with AUPH? Incoming moon landing?

Nowhere to go but up!

>buy STEM at .75 before moon mission but only had $10 buying power
>put $300 in it today at ~$2

>CERU
Glad I passed on this meme, I think my BS detector is getting stronger

i had a $25 slide today, but I'm pretty sure most people got slammed a bit

>he didnt invest in BCEI before close and hold it overnight

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHH

$PTLA was fun today

=

do u bliev seres ar nut

tr;dr short s&p500 y/n

$BCEI tomorrow to the moon

> America the WebM

Seriously why the fuck has it been getting pumped so hard the last few weeks? It's made some gains here and there, but it's no moon stock.

100 keks

>Implying you wouldn't be rich as fuck if you had invested in $MEME a few years ago

>mfw I genuinely thought cCLRX101 could make a difference and that slow release nanoparticle tech was the future of anti-cancer treatment

THATS WHAT I GET FOR TRUSTING SCIENCE. IM ALL CREATIONISM ALL THE TIME NOW.

Where are my gold niggas? Tomorrow we ride deep.

All you guys are chasing memes when all you have to do is buy and ride the RAIL

RAIL is a good moving stock and has a gap to fill. The financials are good and institution owner ship is at 85% with a 185million market cap

Stop posting

lmao.. your post has great info of why to buy the stock. the only reason why it went up today is because of a short squeeze. its an oil and gas company with alot of debt and isn't making money. Thanks for giving that info on that stock tho. pretty sure it'll be in the shitter pretty soon if oil doesn't turn back around.

Anyone think CRAY is a good buy and hold rn? I feel like it is bottoming out after bad press and will be on the up.

I think that company has a long way to fall. The market cap is 868 million and the income is only 13 million. would you buy all the shares to that company which is $868,000,000 just to make $13,000,000 a year which is less than .02% return. I rather just put my money in a CD at that point

True. I think they are just propped up by assets.

No way to give value without income.

Sounds like a good short...damn i can't wait for RH Gold (which will in turn make these threads COMEDIC Gold, lel)

>chasing markets
one of these days you will lose all of you money. you're just gambling, not trading

how long should i hold AUMN

>tfw haven't had a good night sleep since I stared trading memes.

>Implying penny stocks follow any logic
Until it explodes like any other random gold company

So I just realized. Yesterday CERU's price is the lowest it's been since it existed as a stock, right?

AMD soon? Looking to get in early before people start collecting it for the next ER. And will RPTP make a bull run? It's already way up pre-market. I might sit it out.

It might bounce

Most people will go broke

I hope you guys bought AUMN yesterday

You're going to lose out on these opportunities to buy penny gold stocks so low soon

Anyone know anything about GSS and NAK? I want to diversify my gold holdings. I'm also looking at KGC.

PTX premarket at $0.70 and AMRS premarket at $0.45

Looking good!

Holy shit. A moment if silence for anyone who was long on this turd.

I wonder if that guy who sank like 30k into it was still in it. He was buying when it was over 4 bucks. Swore it would break 20 dollars some day. And true it still might but sheesh what a fall.

A moment of silence for the CERU bag holders

Fuck, was going to average down TGD and it looks like it is going up pre-market.

> tfw down overall and getting the desperate itch to try for a big score.

buy RPTP at market open

its going to $10+ if the buyout rumors turn out to be true

I’ve got a majority of Gold and silver stocks so I'm invested in this.

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today.

>OP is a faggot for stealing my pepe

Let me just say right now I'm going to CONTINUE HOLDING CERU AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Truly a man who has lost his will to live.

I actually think this is the time to buy.

That's it! Never say die!

UH OH WHY ARE YOU GOING DOWN

How much lower will CERU go?
Just took my money out of NXTD to put somewhere.

Great start today.

How does a stock lose two thirds of its value from a single drug?

You miserable cunt

When do I sell NUGT?

2/3 of its value was from that drug.

I know right? We've got such a great broker.

It is in development. The company has no drug to sell so if this thing is a flop then the company is a flop.

have faith

im in for 500 shares right now

Why is Aumn tanking?

They don't have the most robust portfolio of products. They've got 101 and 301 which are both engineered to fight cancer and yet in both phase 1 and phase 2, 101 has literally killed more people than if they had just gone through regular treatment.

Mind you, this was just for renal cancer. They still have trials for ovarian and rectal cancer, plus solid tumor trials for 101 AND 301.

So, like, they could actually do something really important if they can just stay solvent for the next several months. And stop literally killing people.

Get your asses back on the STEM train.

Just lost 100 bucks on it

>not buying TGD instead

Is that a mancubus Pepe spraying shit?

yes

Niggas don't say I didn't tell you about STEM. Last call. All aboard.

TGD seems like it's tanking tanking as well

Buy CERU dip my niggas

>not knowing how TGD works

Cancer is a catch-all term for cells that uncontrollably divide after they've mutated
It's not a "disease" that can be cured, it's a bug in our DNA that occurs when a cell lives too long and it divides before white blood cells(and other immune system help) can kill it and all its descendants
Anyone one who claims to have a cure for all cancer is seeking profits and press coverage

Also remember, a shotgun can kill cancer in a Petrie dish, if your treatment doesn't work anywhere besides the lab, then it's useless

wow
thanks for memeing me
At least I got out before too much damage was done
used a daytrade though.

no... it's not

You didn't wait for a dip and/or hold?

I am upset that my RPTP rocket is stalling out

Stop spamming retard.

You said last call
Why would I wait?

Sold 160 shares for .99 at market open. In at 2.46 avg. Kept 100 incase of bounce. Keeps tanking.

Life could be worse brah...

To see if the trend continues. It didn't. This is the dip right now. Sorry I didn't word it well I guess.

You can fuck right off.

I think my bag holding is paying off. Gbr pls

Is it halted right now?

Why is TGD down from PM?
I don't understand.

>bought ceru at .97

Is it a penny stock???

Gold is up, just give it some time

Why isn't Ceru moving?
This is freaking me out. Is someone manipulating it or something? Why are they manipulating it not to move?

Has Amd peaked?

>GBR

muh dick

COSI my nigga

>AUPH

i'm beginning to feel like I fell for a meme

I feel like I should be more upset but I can't stop laughing at myself.

First meme stock i've lost money on yet, which ain't bad considering i was pushin 70% gain til now.

>literally everything red

Holy shit the stock market is going to crash soon

Should have held DGLY

Holy fuck rip.

the memes giveth and the memes taketh away

For now. AMD does this. It'll stall out at a certain price range until a PR/product release/ER happens. Just hold tight.