Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OGxSkpqUhYw
venturebeat.com/2016/06/09/balrogs-back-5-minutes-with-street-fighter-vs-boxer/
dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/6540-why-does-the-fgc-like-stupid-shit-and-what-can-we-do-about-it-my-take-on-scene-growth/&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=sbOCLEIKZOo
youtu.be/SmkN56_Vj9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst girl

anyone sf5 eu?

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE ELPHELT C.S HITBOX

>pretending that dogshit tier characters can ever win a major
Delusional Revelatorcucks please go

footsies

>he plays fighting games that don't have the deepest lore

My FG waifu

>I need you Ram-chan

but i do

Can you street fighter autists stop fucking talking about things you dont know? FAB literally plays one of the worst characters and wins tournaments stacked with killers.

>revelator is already dead
JUST

>One player who has been playing since before the majority of current Guilty Gear players were even alive
Not representative of anything and he got shit on at EVO and is consistently bounced from many JP tournaments early on by random shitters

Why are you literally too lazy to go look up tournament results and prove yourself wrong

>sf v saved by june update
>relevator died
Goobers... you may have won the early battles... but we won the war.

Capcom always wins.

It's dead Jim

sup jim

>Someone was autistic enough to get up in the middle of the night and take this photo

What kind of mentally defunct shell of a man do you have to be to see yourself as a drawing of a little girl?

Meeee on the _____fags are legit human cancer.

>sf5 cucks unironcally believe that the june update is gonna save street fighter.
Enjoy your 3 hour story mode and literally 1 new character. Fucking stupid niggers

you folks like 200 people online on one platform is bad for fighting games
it's a dead genre, even sf5 doesn't get impressive numbers

Why you mad though?

Better than Revelator where the game became centered around literally 1 new character + elphelt

Enjoy your broken as fuck Johnny killing the cancer that is your game, at least you'll only have to struggle for a month or two before death

>character distribution is not equal on the very top level of competition
fuck off communist, go find some wage gaps to complain about or something.

Capcom kiddies are literally abused housewives

sniffposters are retarded but tongue in cheek retarded, polturds and sjws are literally retarded and the worst kind of posters

but if sf v is so bad why you mad?

>capcucks are now attacking guilty gear character diversity
>7 different characters in top 8 evo last year

>Enjoy your broken as fuck Johnny
Why do people always try to talk about games that don't play
Why

Does anyone have that mod that makes challenge mode a one hit thing.

>We have 30 elphelts, 49 Johnnys and the rest of the players are all using Millia, Sol and Ogawa is on Zato
>BUT THIS ONE POTEMKIN PLAYERS TOTALLY PROVES THAT-
yeah shut the fuck up you don't know shit

>game is centered around 2 characters
i think you shit your diaper again uwu

youtu.be/OGxSkpqUhYw

post sad white people merk please

>literally 1 new character
Well we get to play Rog, Juri and Urien as well so that should be fun

I find it funny that they failed to get their Zenny shop working -- they failed so badly that they are now giving up (probably) 30% of each DLC you buy to Steam and PSStore.

>tongue in cheek retarded
please don't tell me you're trying to say sniffposters are being ironic?

I'm not that user, so I'm just giving some possible reasons on why people in this thread are kinda fed up with capcom fanboys

200 people online on release day IS pretty bad

>tfw didnt have a ps4 so didnt get to play the game the two days it was alive

>attacking the character diversity of a game that has historically had some of the best character diversity in the entire genre

Why would someone go on the internet and just lie about a game they don't even play

And how many of those characters were bottom tier?

And what was grand finals? Two characters that were top tier? That's what I fucking thought you retard

Why do street fighter fans feel so threatened by GG that they feel the need to bash a game they say is going to die? Did they do the same thing to MK, BB and KI or Skullgirls? Or is it only a GG thing

How can we fix this bros?

>actually thinking capcom is gonna release 4 new characters in one update
capcucks everyone

>I find it funny that they failed to get their Zenny shop working
thank god, virtual currencies are always retarded

Where can I pirate the updated version of SFV?

I'm glad they ditched Zenny because I know for a fact it either would not have worked or someone would have found a trick for infinite Zenny within 24h of shop launch

>Well we get to play Rog, Juri and Urien as well so that should be fun

Those characters won't have useable v-skill or v-trigger so I don't see the point.

>Well we get to play Rog, Juri and Urien as well so that should be fun
It's not fun to play against the AI

It proves that it's possible to win with Potemkin.
You shut up and fuck off to back to your social science classes.

So in the June update we get:
>Story
>Ibuki
>All DLC characters playable
>Stage transitions and variations
>Premium costumes
Sounds nice.

What are you talking about? Dude already used Balrog's v-skill and trigger:
venturebeat.com/2016/06/09/balrogs-back-5-minutes-with-street-fighter-vs-boxer/

>Character diversity
>Grand finals Zato vs. Faust
>Pretty sure there was Millia vs. Millia in the semis
Wow lots of non-S tier characters are very viable in Xrd apparently LMAO

>he doesnt have the pc version so that he can mod in the characters he wants to play and take them online in a lounge set with their friends

oh

Any good revelator tournament for me to watch on youtube m8s?

will you see me in sf5 tho

Oh really? That sucks, I was hoping we'd see Aegis Reflector

Mikado Open

Literally half the characters (axl, leo, ky, faust) are mid/upper mid tier. Zato=1 is only high tier because of Ogawa, no one else in the world can win with him because of his execution.
Grand finals were Faust (upper mid) and Zato.
fucking autist, meanwhile street fighter 5 a "mid tier" character has yet to win anything.

>game is bad because top tiers exist

lol?

That was a preview build, they'll strip those characters of the v-system when they release them alongside the story mode.

Reminder that goobers are bitter delusional cunts

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/6540-why-does-the-fgc-like-stupid-shit-and-what-can-we-do-about-it-my-take-on-scene-growth/&page=1

>It's possible
>In a 1 in a million scenario some bullshit will happen where someone throws allowing a single Potemkin player to maybe have the chance to win
>This proves Potemkin is viable
Has about the same probability of flipping 100 coins and 99 of them landing on the same side

Nobody is talking about mid-tier characters retard, the original claim was that bottom tier can win in Xrd and Revelator which there is no evidence to support. Pretty sure Laura has won more majors than Ramlethal or Jam ever will

Source?

>literally only 1 person in the world winning with zato
>faust is upper-mid

Laura has won multiple events you stupid cocksucker

> Pretty sure Laura has won more majors than Ramlethal or Jam ever will
because because laura has meme mixups and 8frames, odds of her winning any match is like odds of calling a coin correctly three times

Source is me buddy, see you at June 29th.

>L-look at our big cast it's such an advantage of this game so many playstyles!
>3/4 of the cast is literally not worth existing when you can just pick Johnny or Elphelt and they do everything better
WEW

Yeah nice laura winning euro """"""""tournaments"""""""""
Meanwhile fab using Potemkin (considered one of if not the worst character) winning tournaments with killers in japan.
Or does he not count because hes old?

>all the assblasted blazblue players thinking sf4 was easier than bb

looooooooooooool

I am amazed people would actually reply to a post with a 100% used for shitposting image.

Why is this move allowed to exist?

Love this new GG has no character diversity meme

Almost as fresh as the revelator fishing meme

oh look its Bulleta

name a fighting game where this same argument doesn't apply

top tiers are always "do everything better", that's why they're top tiers

don't act like tournament rankings even matter to you, you couldn't place no matter what character you pick

>Every character needs to win as many tournaments as every other character
See

Didn't know euro tournaments with 20 people entering counted now fucking autist. The top euro laura came to texas showdown and couldnt even get to grand finals.

Have you been drinking lately? Also got those 2 Kasten Bier ready for tomorow?

And Ramlethal has supposed amazing setplay but doesn't win fuck all ever even when she was top tier, what's your point? Sounds like SFV still has a more viable bottom end than fucking Goober Gear

>and they do everything better
Well, Potemkin is the best pure grappler. kek

No one is gonna win with johnny in america because hes literally one of the most execution heavy characters to play. Each character is able to win shit with in Guilty Gear, meanwhile you wanna play fang or zangief in shit fighter? Good luck.

They also feel threatened by mortal kombat, smash, tekken, hell even fucking ytagarasu because that was sf but fixed.

because she doesn't have an invulnerable 6P so instead she has a really strong anti air close normal

it being a close normal it still loses to all kinds of jump in angles that an invincible 6P wouldn't

ramlethal has great setplay but gg has many options to avoid setplay, both after you get hit and with its high mobility

in SFV if laura gets you in the zone you more or less just have to guess unless you wanna spend meter

Ram was never actually considered top tier. Even when she was at her strongest top players put Zato, Faust, and Millia above her

youtube.com/watch?v=sbOCLEIKZOo

Are you alright altoids?

Not every character in the game plays the same like SFV, so they can't do everything better though

You retards are the ones trying to prove your
>e-everyone is totally viable and can win in Revelator
meme

I'm not trying to say that it exists in other games but you retards can't seem to prove it even exists in your own game when I doubt Jam has won any majors in Revelator at all

Hell has Jam even gotten top 3 at a major recently?

Why are you stuttering while quoting true statements?

What major has venom/slayer won in Xturd

rashid is gonna win evo screenshot this

Has a rashid gotten top 8 at a major ever in street fighter? Meanwhile 3 kens 2 necallis karin nash and chun li in top 8 every major

Because that is /v/ lingo to proof your nonextistent point.

B-but Xian got high placements at tournaments and Stupendous won WNF once!

No because I'm im bed and have to be awake in 7 hours.

w-well i didnt drink from january till the end of march
i don't buy 2 crates at once, i don't even drink that much during the semester
still waiting for that white people music tho

youtu.be/SmkN56_Vj9Y

yeah i don't go below 5/10 these days, thanks for the song i'll check it~

Not even his wife stands a chance to win EVO.

That picture is shit, post better footsies

Doesn't matter when what they do is too shitty to even be considered picking.

And yet she got nerfed while those characters remained untouched? Sounds like Goober Gear has great balance alright LOL

Show me the JP major results that show that every bottom tier character came in first place at least once then, hint you won't find any because it has never happened

You retards are the one trying to say that every character in Revelator can win, I'm not trying to say the same about SF V - you're trying to force that argument on me because you're BTFO.

There is no evidence that every character can win in Revelator because there are no tournament results that support that claim when the bottom tiers never win anything except your
>BUT FAB WON ONCE ALLEGEDLY
Great he's one fucking player of one fucking character, I'm pretty sure you've got other bottom tier characters still unaccounted for retards

What majors has zangief, fang, rashid, chun-li, alex, guile, birdie, vega, dhalsim won?