pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for flowey

T
o
r
i

nth for bare chested goat husbando

I fucking the underground and the useless monsters hiding away from everything.

cute

sans

Void~

>You will never marry murder child

Agreed, they should come out and fight.

Greetings user and nth for being the most sore person on this thread! I hope you are ready to settle into comfy hours, because they (hopefully) fast approach!
What did you do today user?
I love you!

user who runs the Fangame pastebin here with an extra large update for you all featuring 4 new fan games.

>Battle with a Ruthless Sentinel
a fan game based on the bullet-hell Ikaruga. The creator really out did himself adding in unique gamplay mechanics similar to the original Ikaruga that require you to switch soul color on the fly to reflect bullets back at the enemy. I have no idea whats going in with the story but the gameplay was a lot of fun

>The Lamb
a fangame based on the PC rougelike Binding of Issac, its balanced to be around as hard as a True Pacifist boss so if you aren't a bullet hell god or just want a nice little fight its worth checking out.

>Skeeter the Spider
Similar to RED it features an OC who is suppose to be related to Muffet, but its clearly had a lot of time and effort put into it as it has a number of unique bullet hell patterns, a genocide and a pacifist route and three different difficulty modes for you to play around with.

>Underfell Muffet
A Muffet fanfight based around the AU Underfell. Its pretty much just a fight focused around the purple soul mechanics and while not very hard or unique its still a nice little battle.

to add to these new games, the genocide Flowey boss fight has since been updated to feature new content and the link / description has been changed to reflect that.

As always these fangames and more can be found here in the fan fight section
pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

Omega.

sans' many forms as well as a toriel for scale

Nth for gote wearing inappropriate clothing.

I love you

nice trips

i like the one on the left

officially outta school, time to draw an incomprehensible number of things

Start with Chara plz

Nth for best ship supporters!

I volunteered time to clean up after kittens. The things are sweethearts.

Is that your art or somebody else's?

I love you too

The spider a cute and all that stuff. !!!1!

Thank you, pumpkin.
I have been feeling like absolute, utter shit for the past few hours, not posting anything and just lurking, seeing what people are up to.
Saying that the fact that you actually bothered to do my shitty request just made my day would be an understatement. Even if I was not even looking forward to it by this point, and even if it is not exactly as I originally pictured it, but it is great nonetheless. Better, even.
Thank you so so very much.
Writing a shitty post on a shitty site actually made me legit cry more than the game did, would you look at that.
Good night, everybody.

Get married.

Yeah, the left one's real good.
The rest are also nice.

i got quints once when i didnt know what dubs or anything meant, it was real neato

>angstrom's art
>no visible ass

Goodnight spooderposter, sleep well.

FAMILY

Thanks for doing this user, I appreciate it a lot.

not mine, just cute

I really should go to bed but let's get comfy.

None of that except for the left is Sans, who do you think you're fooling here?

the one on the right looks cool for sure but its just a skeletal dragon, not really sans

Today is Thursday. Put on your cooldude outfits.

did you not play the dlc where alphys injects sans with DT in the hopes of raising his HP above 1, but it just turns him into a crazed dragon

That is sweet of you user! You did a good thing today!
Hey, I should too, and here I am.

was that the one before or after undyne fights poseidon?

This exchange always intrigues me
You're both user, how do you even know if you're the same people
I mean, if I were to post "xth for flowey" at the beginning of the next thread would omega poster even notice?

Is omega poster even always the same guy?

Maybe neither of these posters are actually specific anons, and this entire exchange is between two fictional anons who random posters pretend to be at the beginning of each thread

No, it was before the DLC where Frisk and Chara life a comfy domestic life The Sims style together.
Dragon Sans fights their child, Chisk.

I just assume they know each other outside the thread.

they know, man. they know.

No problem!

Its a lot of fun playing the fangames and i'm always happy to pimp things I enjoy.

Thank you though

>comfy
>the sims

you were playing it wrong

They actually moved in with one another last month.
They post together and everything.

i don't think people will waste time trying to impersonate anons on Veeky Forums

oh i didnt play that one, heard it was over hyped
i tested this once, they know

we haven't been wrong yet

I couldn't get the DLC... It's way too expensive.
Really, Toby? $80 for the Undertale expansion pack?
It may contain the "save Asriel and Gaster endings" and a bucketload of new and interesting sidequests, but it's even more expensive than most retail games!

>Two friends posting on 4chorg
What an odd companionship.

>friends
>say "i love you" every thread
you have a weird definition of friendship my man

unless you played the game, get out.

Only a little, the house building was somewhat weak, but the social interactios were great, as was the music.

>he wouldn't pay $80 to get the fav-is-a-housewife ending with bonus honeymoon "battle"
Some things are worth more than their price, user.

Flowey is still kinda-sorta Asriel.

I prefer this design, to be honest. It's still recognizable as Sans, but he gets to be a cute part-dragon as well.

>Not downloading the dlc for free off of a generic torrent hub.

I'm a ditz 87% of the time, things just slip past me.

shut up man i aint shelling out my cash to toby "the hack" hack
the music is what interested me in the base game, i'll try it out illegally of course

I really need to fix this sleep schedule... Well, might as well get settled in.

can that sanic go fast

I prefer this sans desu

You know, the canon one.

poorfag detected
just go watch it on youtube and get out

I want this Sans to hold me, he looks strong.

I played the base game, dammit! It still counts!

Don't you remember? If you pirate the DLC, it automatically sets your save file to post-genocide. Normally, that wouldn't be bad, but with the expansion pack, you get treated to an unskippable HD cutscene of your fav getting tortured to death. I really don't want to see that.

I think my favorite part of the Chara and Frisk dlc is when they threw a party and one of the side objectives was to build a bone throne to upset Sans, and you had either Chara's way of doing the quest (shanking motherfuckers) or Frisk's way (building it out of styrofoam).

Can you fucking please stop shipping Sans? Even Radiation said Sans is too lazy for a relationship. Fuck.

STOP

sans is the strongest monster in the game.

Tell you what, I'm going to give it a go
Not next thread, but one of these threads I'm going to impersonate one of them and see if they notice

>people talking about Undertale DLC
Unless you played the one where ecto-sans crashed his 18 wheeler into the pentagon and killed 911 people, you should not be talking because THAT is the best DLC ever made in history and Toby will NEVER top it.

he doesnt need to change for me, i love him the way he is
pls no bully

inb4 they both go to sleep together.

>inb4 both of them are impersonated and both impersonators think they tricked the other

THEY
KNOW

it hurts so bad inside

I bet he is user.~ ^u^

Where does Toby even get all these dlc ideas? A lot of them just seem like fanfiction.

Mediocre at best; all the music was shut electronic remixes of Megalovania and Sans had Jack Black as his voice actor.

The DLC where Frisk fucking dies and has to be revived through the power of friendship; thus proving to Undyne than anime is real and eventually giving Chara a SOUL was the best.

so go outside dummy

I know, user
it hurts me too

Seeing anons being lovey-dovey in the thread makes me feel so bitter and angry.

sorry

>any DLC with Chara
shit because it only lead to making weaboos excited and fueling the pedo shit we see.

Crybaby
Bigger crybaby!
Even bigger crybaby!

Yeah, this desu
I really don't want to have any negative feelings towards any of you guys but..

do you want to hold my hand user? or we can just sit by each other quietly for a while. no rush.

same and i've even had the chance to talk to an user outside of utg. i regret not doing it tbqh

I really want to see art of Sans sharing some drinks with an older Carlos.

I'm bitter user, but you just gotta hold it back.

Can you record yourself ranting very angrily on vocaroo so i can laugh at you

Ok but real talk, what do you guys want for Undertale DLC/expansions?

Something that will make me not feel so horribly depressed all the time.

What that other user said.

date robot. im not even a robotfag, i just think it'd be funny and it's not completely ridiculous like saving asriel/chara/gaster.

I want an MLG DLC where sans is a pro noscoper who uses ecto bullets that snacks on ecto-mountain dew and ecto cummy doritos in between MLG headshots. Papyrus will be that scrub who constantly shouts on the mic and loudly eats ecto-peach-doritos as he plays and dies horribly every 2 minutes. Also I want a driveable 18 wheeler that you can run other players over with and fast-travel across the game's map with.

GASTER GO FASTE R

My motherfucking tea date

Side stories about each major character before Frisk fell. Something involving Gaster. Something that allows us to explore the overcrowded city.

I do too, but what matters is that you love him even when his hairstyle makes him look like a reject Sonic the Hedgehog character.

He's a hack.
In his social link, I thought Sans getting all touchy about his hairstyle was original, but it was just another dumb jojoke.

Post-TP spinoff revolving around Flowey's adventures on the surface

The only thing I can think of is more dates, but I'm not sure where that'd fit in the game.

I'm a tad down as well, but what sort of dlc could even "cure" your depression? Just seems like a bit much to ask.

This sounds interesting actually. Since Gaster's void state is canon I'm not sure how available choices would be handled though,

What's wrong with being nice to everybody?