/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

First for I love Celica

2th for Taokaka!

3rd for Izzy

5th for Izzy!
Im back! What did I miss?

It's interesting to compare these images and see how Mai's attitude has changed over the course of the two manga. She looks much more self-confident and self-assured now. This really shows that she has matured and developed a sense of self-esteem as well as learning to open herself to others.

I LOVE LAMBDA

Cute. How does Blazblue have so many cute characters?

People expecting Es news due to Mori and Es VA and some others having a stream. Nothing actually happening at said stream that we didn't already know, except that she'll be playable at an event in July with her Astral disabled. Still haven't even gotten a trailer.

Also Variable Hearts is out. Not translated yet but the translator for Remix Heart picked it up so it should be out in a few das or so I'd assume.

Welcome back.

Anime blondes are always cute, and a lot of blazblues are blonde.

what the fuck was ragna writing down that made her so on edge

This is fact.

Reminder - this guy uses a script to get first post.

As if his Celica shitposting wasn't enough.

That and 2chan raided us for the scans and now we'll probably never get dumps again. What happened to that Japanese no snitching? Oh, well, the only thing we learned is that Kagura dressed like a total douche back in the day and that despite Noel not knowing who he nor this fucker is in Chronophantasma, she met them before. Oh yea, and the leader o the wings of Justice wants Mai's body for some reason.

What do you think of Mai's new outfit? Do you find it hot?

Want me to share my script so you can reply to me using it every thread?

I wanna see Kajun wearing it instead.

it makes me really want to fuck him

What do you think of Kajun's new outfit?

>my script
It's not yours, you didn't come up with it. You'd never have the brain capacity to make it yourself.

Not revealing enough.

I have a patent on my empty text document

What about Shiori's outfit? It looks pretty much like how most imagined it, I'm more surprised Kajun kept the butterfly motive in her sector seven garb, guess her personality wasn't faked at all like some anons were thinking. Now then, to wait for Break Blue doujins of these chicks with these new designs. Still Mori has a strange fetish for no panties, Noel, Mai, Platinum and Es don't wear them at all then there's Raquel who doesn't even like clothes and would not put on any underwear but kept the skirt. Does he want easy access?

All the girls you listed do actually wear panties, I checked.

Plat wears them unfortunately.

Maybe Kajun grew to like that motif. Or maybe the butterfly motif signifies that she's still undercover. Her school uniform resembled a labcoat as well.

Mai has pants on so you can't really say she provides easy access.

WHAT IS MAKING IZZY SO ON EDGE

Cocaine.

No, it's Ragna drawing hentai of her. Ishi666 style drawing of Izzy, right in front of her!

Taro has to fuck her now, it would just make no sense if he doesn't.

Way too fucking whore-y.

Makes neo-Noel and Kokonoe's outfits look prude.

In defense of the manga, only Makoto knew that he was Kagura with Mai thinking: "Where did I hear that name before...", but yeah they should at least have known who Kohaku was in CP.

Ragna has the best taste.

What if Mai ends up like Mai Shiranui who wears even fewer clothes and keeps chasing Andy Bogard to try and get him to fuck her, but who avoids her?

Maybe they simply forgot who Kohaku was. He was simply Kagura's assistant and if they just met him once and never saw him again for two years they could have forgotten him.

Guilty Gear is full of dick chasers and used goods, does Blazblue have any pure girls who don't have the evil cock lust?

>That and 2chan raided us for the scans

Wait a second...so the outage earlier today/yesterday was caused by 2chan raiding us and DDoS-ing Veeky Forums?

So /blaz/ literally killing Veeky Forums?

nope

Noel is a pure girl who never had sex and the only thing she desires is headpats from Ragna, her onii-san!

Ah dammit. All of them have already been boned or desire to e boned? ALL of them? How is that possible? How can every single female in the cast be boy hungry?

platinum

She lust after Jubei and Ragna though.

only BB girls confirmed to have sex was Makoto (with Kagura), Tsubsaki (with many NOL officers and her male family members), Litchi (Arakune + god knows what else been up in that rancid cunt), Platinum (Trinity obviously had sex with Hazama's body, and Platinum's body itself - Luna - was raped, which caused her to become mentally insane like this to begin with) and Celica (biggest whore who had sex with all the alpha male posters on /blaz/)

Im Mori and can confirm this.

Most of the girls are pure virgins, some are so pure they don't even know what a penis looks like or what sex is.

Here's a list of BB girls and the dude they have feelings for:
Celika loves Ragna.
Es loves Toya.
Lambda is obsessed with Ragna.
Litchi loves Arakune.
Mai loves Taro.
Makoto may have had a one night stand with Kagura.
Nine loved Jubei.
Nu is obsessed with Ragna.
Rachel loves Ragna.
Trinity loved Kazuma.
Tsubaki loves Jin.

Bullet, Izanami, Kajun, Kokonoe, Noel, Platinum, Taokaka aren't in love with anyone.

>most
>bullet
>1 girl
makes you think..

>may have had
Probably wasn't just one time, either

Hello? No one asked for your favorite ships, ya loser dweeb.

Actually, Platinum might be in love with Jubei, so add her to the list.

Don't be silly user, there are other girls who are also pure!

Platinum is in love with me...

YES, I did it! Makoto belongs to me only.

Have fun cumming on paper because she isn't real

Wait what? Raid?

And where's the manga? I missed the last thread

2ch otakus with katanas raided his basement (his room) and beat him up for dumping some BB doujin that no one else on /blaz/ actually cares about.

Then go back to it

D.V.D.?

Not true.

Noel and Kajun are in love with me in my headcanon

The chapter 1 raw of Blazblue Variable Heart was posted in the last /blaz/ thread and in the Remix Heart thread in Dustloop.

Don't be silly dude, no one will ever love you. Not even the girls in your own imagination.

What if she doesnt like to be treated as an object?

And thats all that matters. Treat them well.

Is Makoto appearing in a JAV DVD?

pupwa got tired of the memes and killed the guy who dumped the variable heart manga after 2ch told him he was responsible for it

Oh my god, did anyone call the poice?

>that feel when you send pupwa an invite and he doesn't accept

I don't think he's coming back,user. You heard user, he killed somebody and is probably on the run.

Disappointing. Zero fanservice. Just standing around and talking. Sumeragi has lost her edge.

You mean to tell me that shot of those thighs didn;t do it for you? You've gotten greedy user.

Mai's new outfit is really fappable though:

Her spear really does look like Lancer's somebody call type-moon

It's kinda funny on how the females have to act to get physical affection from their male love interests. Naoto cousin Haruka had to kiss Naoto herself since Naoto was too shy to do anything to her. Es kiss seem more like a goodbye kiss but she initiated it. Mai kiss others as well but that was more of a fan-service thing except Mai awakening to having a boy love interest when she accidentally kiss Taro.

Don't forget Rachel getting Ragna to lean in close to her to punch then give him an encouragement speech,Celica violating Ragna's personal space and how Litchi would always try to touch Roy prior to his dive off the deep end. When chick's in blazblue want somebody they really get aggressive about it once they sort out their feelings. I'm almost certain Nine grabbed Jubei and carted him off to her room more than once.

Do any of the Blazblues do drugs?

Does Tsubaki have a secret prescription pill addiction?

The online is dead. I checked online and there wasn't any player rooms. RIP. Killed by Guilty Gear

At least Naoto and Touya show some interest in their love in love interest. Anything involving people loving Ragna is viewed as Platonic to Ragna. I doubt he will ever romantic love to any female cast members.

With street fighter V and guilty gear out their is no point of planning CPE. CF is the only one everyone is looking forward too.

Makoto kissed Mai once, but she did it to show Mai that kissing isn't a big deal. She didn't do it to demonstrate affection.

Mai herself kissed a few other girls in order to use the power of her grimoire and collect information on them rather than to show affection. She did initiate her kiss with Taro when she accidentally run into him but of course that wasn't deliberate and she fell in love with him after that had happened.

>host room
>wild terumi appears and destroys all the whites me included until everyone rage quits

Probably something about game being to hard for beginners and not being cf.

Makoto is a rapist. THat's rape. I know because my women's studies prof told me.

Sumeragi promotes violence against women. Mori is the patriarchy.

People that just got the game. Why the fuck would anyone wanna go one on one with a pro when they don't even know how to dribble the basketball

Better question is why the fuck is that orange player playing with us and shit talking when the most experienced white had 4 matches. I'd wager if there are others online who are that fucking obnoxious that's why the game is dead.

It's okay, according to the Vagina Monologues, girl-on-girl rape is all good.

See? We can all find common ground.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

explain this. Isn't she suppose to be the responsible one?

Not when it's Jin related.

WHORE! SHE HAS THE HOTS FOR HIBIKI!

His first line is actually about groping boobs. I didn't think he could be anymore of a Chad

If she'd aimed a little lower, she would saved herself some grief 3 years later. Then again, she probably likes that part of him.

What? In what page?

Is it just me or is the art quality lower than RH?

Uhh, that one? Isn't that Haranai writing for oppoi right as soon as Makoto punched him?

It feels the same way for me too.

Nah, he's not saying anything about groping boobs, just a lame pickup line like: "Why such cute girls are looking around so restlessly for? Is it your first time in Ikutsuchi? You're in luck because the onii-san here can show you ar-...". That's it.

Looks fine to me.

looks the same to me

>You're in luck because the onii-san here can show you ar-...".

Wow, that really IS a lame come on. It's like the western version of "Hey, baby, what's your name?". Thanks for the splat,user. My teachings have failed me.

If it was just a lame pickup why the fuck did Makoto punch him? did he really deserve that? If he was talking about groping sure, but for that?

They knew each other from before, and she knew he would probably keep annoying them if left alone. Still, that one-night stand must've been really bad.

It kind of has a rough sketchy look to it... one of the things that stood out about RH was how polished it looked.

Guessing they didn't clean it up or something. AFAIK the way professional manga works in Japan is that the main artist draws it, and then the assistants clean it up

This is from RH. Compare this to the posted images from VH. I dunno, it looks different to me