League of Legends General - /lolg/

Supports Edition

Old: Eyosongive.us

Counterplay.xyz

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4n5og5/comparing_professional_lol_champion_pick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Ashe so shit? She ruined the entire game!

Just got into a game (Plat 2) and the mid laner immediately said this to me.
What do?

give him jungle or dodge

Are you a bitch?

Give him jungle

>being a fuccboi

>side cleavage
>lesbians kissing
MODS

post mains and judge each other

xth for timid foxes

>being a fuccboi 2

/lolg/ is full of bitches

>playing a game with a guy who will intentionally feed

your loss

Adderall

How about you look up his match history and see he has good winrates on his jungle champs?

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with dynamic queue and thinking otherwise makes you a massive retard.

How about you don't be a little bitch and give someone something they demand?

>Give me jungle
>o-ok bull sempai p-pls don't bully me

Piss off.

PSA: Be careful about playing ranked, there's a bug that's causing some ranked games to retroactively become normals.

Free win is a free win.

>implying you'll win

so now you lost your dignity and win streak

It does. I would be buying it if it wasn't as gutted. Just doesn't synergize with my kit/playstyle that well anymore I feel. The nerf on AP to HP was the final nail in the coffin. I'd rather tank some hits while able to cast spells and finish my channels than be squishy af and invulnerable with a team waiting for my zhonya to end to dangbang me. Oh and I can't just come out of Zhonya and slam a max charge E like in pre-rework anymore.
But that's just me. Not saying it's bad on everyone.

Even if, who cares? It's just a game, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

>tfw you get carried through your last promo

Sometimes the gods are kind.

>Letting some fuccboi walk over you and tell you he wants something over a game

ya u rite ur so smart and good post another webm of u "outplaying" some gold 5 in a normal game then slap on that sick avatar for some real great advice from a super sick player haha

im the one who jerks my e celeb personality when i have a trip for being a content creator. what do u do again

Who is the Faceless Void of Dota?

xth for delicious midriffs.

Is your ego so fragile you need to prove you're not a bitch by not letting someone pick a role in a video game? So insecure. Losing a game is a team effort, if it was lost I didn't play the game well. I'd rather focus on my own mistakes than someone I'll probably never play with again.

Is your pussy so loose that you let anyone walk in and on you?

>Enemy team letting Fizz get through

Little slow on the uptake here but how do I jungle with an "assassin" and not end up with super low health early on?

Just had a game as Kha'zix where it seemed like my first clear got me worryingly close to dying. Started Talisman+Refillable into Krugs w/leash>Red>Blue but I felt too low to gank immediately after. I ended up doing top side river scuttler then ganked top successfully but is there something I'm missing for first clear that'll make it easier?

also
>is it just me or is the Mecha Kha'zix skin almost cheating with how much more visible the "isolated target" indicator is?

posted it because someone accused me of losing lane to that specific ledank
i didn't and I had proof
but ofc goldfish memory
>what do you do
a lot actually and a few people are familiar with it with respect to league content
and I have a life apart from that where I'm doing things outside of a video game
I just don't feel the need to show it off on an anonymous chinese imageboard

xth for tilting and steadily working back down to B5

>Someone calls me adorable
>instant elation

/lolg/, why am I so easily pleased?
I keep rereading the comment and blushing.

The smallest things can truly make all the difference...

League of legends

I do that too, it really makes my day when somebody gives me a you and says something nice

league of legends

I'll boost you to S5 for $20 in RP.

Your clears on some assassins are pretty shitty at first.Are you sure you have the right rune page? And a while back they updated the isolated indicators to be better.

first time ive ever reported a post on Veeky Forums.
gj

shit taste

go eat hawaiian pizza somewhere else

fucking degenerate

i hate corrupting potion and don't get how to make it work

Can I go cloth5 on Poppy instead?

>Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with dynamic queue and thinking otherwise makes you a retard.
Impatient yes, but when you have to exponentially wait longer for your role (except support) when solo q was less than 2 minutes average for any role. There, I bit your bait.

>>is it just me or is the Mecha Kha'zix skin almost cheating with how much more visible the "isolated target" indicator is?
That's pretty much why it's his best skin imo, it's one of the few 1350s actually worthy of the tag.

Don't take red.
Go and take wraith camp so you can smite red for health and to kill it faster since it hurts so much to fight

Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say... it's time for a dicking!"
And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.

The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiin sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard.
After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.

Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiin happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.

>join those shitty 1v1 games in customs
>always play bard
>always win
is there a better feeling

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4n5og5/comparing_professional_lol_champion_pick/

Lolbabs will defend shitty pick rates.

dude, corrupting pot is 100% intuitive
like:
>I want to fight
use pot
>I don't want to fight, but have to
use pot
>I just got out of a fight and really need some health/mana right now
use pot

It literally works like a normal health potion, but it rewards more agressive plays.

Just press it when you're about to fight.

Well I honestly hope that you have a great day user, and win your next several games.

Good luck, my friend
Although I'm sure you won't need it!

>nothing to do with dynamic queue

Declaring that you've reported someone is against the rules.

I don't even play any more but when I did it was Vi, Amumu or Leona and if I had to mid or ADC I'd play like Jinx or Malzahar
is malzahar still cool? it's been more than a year, I think I actually replaced him with someone else but I can't even remember who

OH I replaced malzahar with talon since he's not useless against a team and he's hilarious and easy and was top tier at the time
him and Yasuo

Not enough breast waifu in the thread.

He's pretty strong he gets a free Banshe's Vail that also makes him pretty much invulnerable for a second or two after it pops.

good lol-related fap stuff pls

>Get a Token
>Never get an S rank again
This system is meh

>nothing to do with dynamic queue
I'll assume you meant

just got a 1v5 penta. Guess the champion.

I'm running ad reds, armor yellows, mr per lvl blues, and ad quints.

Huh,
I guess it might just be that the base skin indication is still less visible compared to the skins since it's the only one that doesn't have anything between the outside "ring" and the "inner" marker?

I ask because I got a Mecha Kha'zix skin shard so I suppose I'll work towards cashing it in.

So just do my red half of the jungle then gank or do you mean "krugs>wraiths>red>blue>gank?"

Jax.

Dear lolbabs

You have been invited to watch the Manila Major with us on twitch, it'll be fun.

/d2g/

Like this?

Good guess but not this time.

Swain
Darius
Kata
Yasuo

oh really? did he get buffed/reworked or was I just that ignorant of shit at the time?
I probably shouldn't have been ranked gold

>doesn't know who Tito is
Hello, underage b&.

God dammit, I get away from /co/ for a reason.

Is that Puck? I'm only superficially familiar with doodoo to electric booboo

Have some acknowledgement, and may your future be well.

Is this an actual thing or an ironic dig at your team?

They key is to not care about it.
Even though you DO care about getting it.
Act like you don't want it, and it will come to you.

So basically act like a woman.

0 for 4

Mordekaiser

It's fucking baffling that people like Sona as much as they do. What a dull character.

Why would I watch fags play video games when I could play video games?

Yeah Mal got the reworks. He's a lot more about getting voidlings to rape people now.

there are 20 year olds who didn't watch rocket power growing up
it is a possibility

Soraka's changed so much.,, I still remember when she was a creepy negress that could actually go into a solo lane.

the only thing good about dota is roster swap drama

game sucks, is boring to watch, and your general is a decaying shit hole of stale memes and awful posters

Jokes on you I've been helping myself to pro Dota for a long time now It's much more interesting to watch than League

>Yasuo gets Malphite and Lulu to ride his cock
>Feeds anyways

What a wonderful elo this is.

Wardicks?

>Tito has something to do with dynamic queue
>I allegedly don't know who Tito is

I always thought voidlings weren't good enough when I used to play him
other players wouldn't even have to focus them for them to just get killed by AoEs and shit

Since no one's got it yet

Beats me. I automatically look down upon anybody retarded enough follow streamers, and all the more so at people who debate their drama.

Pretty much voidlings everywhere now and they gang rape the person with his AIDS.

Tell me a secret /lolg/

I can't stop listening to Bergentrückung + ASGORE theme, goddammit.

Which champions are the easiest to cs with?

Correct!

I feel like my experience of Yasuo got changed a little.

Champs with auto attack buffs I guess - Zed, Oriana, Ziggs

Guess you need to think of auto attack smoothness too

I miss Battleraka's abilities to solo carry. :(

i have 12 ward skins and 5 chroma packs. i want bard to have more recolors

Never got pro vidya really. Playing > Watching other people play. And at least pro players are good. Streamers confuse me even more especially since twitch cracked down on the strip shows

Zed
Draven
Kayle
Kog
Nasus

you would know everything about having shit taste, wouldn't you?

Can't be as boring to watch as League.

I'm married to a slightly manlier version of pic related.

bookers not replying to be babe?
might go to bed I guess
at least you're pretty
for now

>you will never Soraka mid and have them down to -50MR as you hit level 2 for the kill