Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/583103
tos.neet.tv/items/582105?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I LOVE TALT!

2nd for Doppel best DPS in the game.

always know your swords

1th for sword bautistas

Hu Sad?

ELEMEME>DOPPEL 2
FUCK OFF DOPPEL FAGGOTS

repostan
I can't decide between archer 3 hunter 2 or archer 2 hunter 3.
Leaning towards hunter 3 since growling is so unique but archer 3 is obviously the better pick especially when I take falconer at rank 6 for circling + multi.

Play a hunter.

Sadhu's prospective PvP career. ded gemu

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that doppelmemer is the new elememe with superior dps?

Someone post the calc from last thread so this thread goes to shit aka real gameplay is discussed instead of erp blogposting too.

always know your clerics

reminder lolipan is a exploiter and if you see in game hit that report button

There's not going to be anything new this Tuesday, is there...

It is not known if we have cute traps or not!

>all this faggotry last thread
>no one asked my theorycal snow rolling wiz c3 rune caster yesterday

I should have said that cryo 3 wiz 3 outdps delememe with snow rolling when isa is up

First for /tosg/ is full of really shitty players who don't even know how their own class works, let alone others but are more than willing to talk as if they do and shit post galore.

Play the game.

Can't argue with math. It is absolute

wait what?

It's a hidden interaction, not an exploit. It's intended so that Chronomancers have more influence over time in the game's world. They're going to add more. In the year 2027, Chronomancers will be able to backmask boss cubes so if you fail all three re-rolls, you'll be able to do them all over.

Featherfeets are cute

reminder to report every F.O.E member you see as bots!

kToS updates soon!
I can feel it!

A chart that ignore

>Armor values
>Armor weaknesses
>Slash weakness
>Critical damage
>Critical attack

You're a FUCKING RETARD user GO NECK YOURSELF YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

But the exploited weapon was pulled from yell chat, dumbdumb.

FUCK OFF DISCORD

nicely called this thread is already in full misinfo mode

thank you based discord / reddit

Here you go user, another thread of elememe and doppelmeme shitposting begins:

So futureproof. Nobody will respond in game to me, so ill post here. Waiting to organize a 10v10 or 12v12. Respond here so we can have some fun, instead of me soloing you or lolipan killing people on warp locations after we let you guys live at a grynas event.

But that's the point? Those are just base values, no bullshit what ifs and infinite buffs.

Shouldn't you be busy with XIV?

When the gold monster explodes.

Seems like Clover has a nemesis now.

Memes out!
Cute in!
Memes out!
Cute in!

I'm sorry

This Cyclone vs Frost cloud shitposted is brought to you by discordcucks. Check their shitty adware and you will see them keking at your angry posts. Pretty sure the misinfo about calcs and shit was theirs too.

Remember kids that this could've all been stopped if you guys didn't make a new thread this early and let the shitposting die down first.
Now we're going to have another thread of elementalist vs doppelgoener hissy fits.

Same, no mithril. They drop from them, right?

>no mithril
Worthless picture.

How do I clean my phone after installing that shit? It gave my phone all the cancers

discordfags will never go away.

rip in peace clover

I'm seeing more people memeing and complaining about autistas on Veeky Forums actually discussing something related to the game(unacceptable!) than a dual discussion

Ako a cute. Cute!

Sorry user you will have to buy a new phone.

Fat is NOT cute

fuck off discord

How bad is this tos.neet.tv/items/583103 compared to this tos.neet.tv/items/582105?
I have both.

Good night, user.

>bringing up discord that much to try and false flag people into checking out whether its true and thereby download the shitty adware
fuck off discord

Fuck off.

Welcome to Fedimian. Where the server is so dead people have to undercut to sell at all anymore and now the spiral begins until we're at 300 silver values, which is at the point where I stop selling potions entirely.

Gold monsters and silver monsters never drop their rare mat. They've got set droplists and they NEVER include the rare material. That'd be too easy for IMJew.

We have 2 slots open.

Fedi ch6 now.

FUCK OFF DISCORD

They both suck balls.
Get a petamion

No wonder a Silver Honeymeli dropped absolutely nothing. Not even silver.

Hey guys guess what?

discord

Good.

Need a koenig version.

Server being dead is good. It's time to move on user.

Just get a health stone or petamion

>hey guys, what's better, Pyro 1 or Cryo 1?
>both suck, get Warlock

to where ? everytime we play serious everytime you hopp of game

Where does the flower head piece drop from? Party quests? Can I get it from the soloable party quests' cube?

are you ok user

No, you get it from legwyn mansion chest.
Every X;00 time the anti-gravity circle activates that allows you to reach a chest with a 10% chance for flower head piece 1% chance for armband and rest chance for speed potions

The potions were priced too highly anyway. The value dropped because people finally caught onto the fact you can substitute Alchemist potions with freebie minigame potions. You can still sell SP potions, and they still sell for a reasonable amount. But even they've lost value compared to minigame potions being free.

Hair piece is on ktos only

better than you, yes :^) mike

Oh the chest with the flower branch? That's pretty easy for a nicer looking flower hairpin. Thanks!

>health stone
>when you can just stick to necklace of greed

It's like the same Beetleback x Ludas Shield dilemma, except some will say Beetle is better because of raw HP and others will say Ludas is better because muh crit resistance.

woops my bad, missread that
thought you wanted the flower branch not the red flower

Sorry my mistake, ignore what I said.

Health stone is cheap as fuck though and you get some mdef. Even if you're poor you shouldn't be that cheap.

Is Kaloo hammer a good blunt? Worth a lot?

Health Stone doesn't have god awful magic defense in a game where people keep complaining about magic mobs

>Necklace of Greed Magic Defense: 1
>Health Stone Magic Defense: 47

>ktos gets more costume pieces
>itos gets loading screens that require 7 hour maintenance

Stop missinfoing that hard, the extended maintenance was due to tp issues.

>implying crit resistance is of any worth in anything but pvp and even then it doesn't fucking matter cause hp is better in pvp
neck yourself.

>taking that shit seriously
someone's on edge today, thanks for the (you)

Which weren't fixed at all, bravo IMC shill. How about you go back to the forums and suck on max's cock while he bans people for using simple chat inputs.

OK LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

THE REASON THE MAINTENANCES TAKE SO LONG IS BECAUSE ITOS HAS FUCKING 3 REGIONS TO COVER WITH SERVERS NOW ALL AROUND THE GLOBE

BACK THE FUCK OFF

no seriously this is the reason. they are so new to this mutli tasking of different regions and I'm 100% sure the server provider is being fucking shit to them too

How many of you actually still play this game?
Do you plan on playing after your token(s) runs out?

Yes. I plan on playing for a while still. I still have 25 days on my only token anyway

Isn't the separate droplist dpk or some shit like that? I think I read that somewhere and applies to all the ?% droprates you see in tosbase, or was it just a rumor.

Just here to shitpost about discord

I get your point and you're all right, but that's exatly what I'm trying to say.
>what is better, 3CON worth of better HP or 46 Magic Defense?

There are people who are slow enough to still be undecided about things like this.

Read the post again and tell me where exactly I pointed that crit resist is better.

Kiss you softly mwah mwah.

Only have one token and still got ages left in it.

Probs won't play once I've reached max level and done a few wb since theres no social aspect here in varena where guilds are non-existent

Everyone bought a ton of tokens for free TP from the market which they obviously can't sell so WE'RE STUCK HERE FOREVER.

t. actual discord

You're an idiot, 10 con gives you 850 hp, health stone gives 820 and mdef. Here's your (You). Now fuck off cause you obviously don't play the game.

>Ludas is better because muh crit resistance.
(You)

I'm going to play ToS forever!

Is the FBI thing really true to spur this kiss you softly meme? Or americunts being faggots again?

Still playing and enjoying i dont want to still playing dota

>145035129
>being this mad

You're not even worth a second (You).
>except some will say
>Beetle is better because of raw HP
>and others will say
>Ludas is better because muh crit resistance

Wrong version.

I want to fuck oracle.