/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Spare me your foul gays edition.

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
British invasion bullshit with no waifus

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Z7tc6VCJ
pastebin.com/bnQMBG5d
pastebin.com/iVvsVFXb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Current event:
>British invasion bullshit with no waifus
tru

Is it better to go for the 4 hour starstone or the 8 hour starstone?

>with no waifus

It's worse than that.

8 hour guarantees that you get stones

Say you send two characters through the portal, and after an hour it closes. Can you then open it back up and send the third character through before the other two come back?

Nope, looks like there's only two slots

wait i need the user from the last thread to give me his permission to fame this and put it on my wall.

Can you literally get 0 if you do the 4 though? Almost seems better to gamble with at least one character to see if you can get x3 on a lower one since if you end up only getting 1 it's still not fully wasted time?

>not wanting a cockhungry slut on your campus

smdh

>implying that hairstyle wasn't a dead giveaway

So do we know how the event fully works yet? Need to get the hogwarts letters to send people through the magic portal to get stones? Can you send more than one personagens at the same time? How are the stone drops?

you can send two people at a time but we don't know the stats yet

Okay so far, the magnitude by which Wasp wants to fuck Captain Britain has already mostly justified his price. As well as the Excalibur animation.

Shame about the costumes though.

pastebin.com/Z7tc6VCJ
pastebin.com/bnQMBG5d

some datamining from the last thread

Do you need the letters just to open the portal or to send them too? I still don't have the two you need to open it up.

Two to open it. Once it open you can send two people through

I really like the park, despite the outline. Even though it's huge.

So is anyone else not able to send Black Widow through the magic portal? It doesn't look like she has the actions enabled for me.

you should be more about the fact you bought zemo

In my defense I got him from that $5 deal for new players.
I'm not that good of a goyim to pay $20 for a character.

I got the option to send her but I didn't try.

Who's good at speaking retardese?

If
>"unionJackPortalDrop1":{"rewardId":"unionJackReward","probability":100.0,"dropId":"unionJackPortalDrop1","local:rarityToken":"STARSTONEDROP_HIGH"}
>"unionJackPortalDrop2":{"rewardId":"unionJackReward","probability":60.0,"dropId":"unionJackPortalDrop2","local:rarityToken":"STARSTONEDROP_MED"}
>"unionJackPortalDrop3":{"rewardId":"unionJackReward","probability":40.0,"dropId":"unionJackPortalDrop3","local:rarityToken":"STARSTONEDROP_LOW"}
>"unionJackPortalDrop4":{"rewardId":"unionJackReward","probability":10.0,"dropId":"unionJackPortalDrop4","local:rarityToken":"STARSTONEDROP_LOW"}

And
>"STARSTONEDROP_HIGH":{"en_US":"Always 3"}
>"STARSTONEDROP_LOW":{"en_US":"Rarely 3"}
>"STARSTONEDROP_MED":{"en_US":"Up to 3"}

Then what the fuck are the drop rates based on
pastebin.com/iVvsVFXb

Cause if I'm reading it right, there's shit like a 1/3 chance of it being 10% or 40%

I'm sure the least you can get is just one stone

>option comes up to unlock Captain Britain
>go to buy some shards because fuck yeah Captain Britain
>now I can't find an option to buy him

U wot m80?

TRICKED

you have to finish the quest with tony first

>captain britain isn't the muslim girl version

Isn't this sexist?

Then we should be always picking 2 hours because it's 4-12 stones in 8 hours vs just 3? I can't tell if I'm being retarded or not

>two muslims
>one campus
You're just asking for it to get blown up

>tfw infinite events until the game dies
>tfw we'll be unlocking Z-List Avengers like D-Man before we ever get the Gamma Zone
>tfw Thor never ever

Huh, I'm shocked they added a LGBT char into the game.

dating never ever

Doesn't this mean it's banned in a few places now?

whatever your preference is mate

It's just the Brits, they're too cucked to care about this game

Yeah, i mean I guess there are a few silver linings

Probably more leeway with an optional event character.

sent Tony through the portal on a two hour quest for that mission, also sent widow on her 8 hour task. Tony is done, but I can't seem to open the portal till widow is done too.

I guess it's best to send both characters on the same length mission else your wasting time. It's going to suck dealing with the quests for a day before you can start sending people on the 8 hour ones regularly.

So I joined when the Gamma event was wrapping up, do I have to get the other items first before the character or if I get 100 can I just go straight to UJ?

That user here, go ahead. I can only hope it inspires you to be the best Jew you can be. Jew without limits.

If it's like the other small events you'll get them along the way as you get the 100 for him. They're not separate purchases.

Wait I think I've deciphered it. IM and Widow's 8 hour missions are guaranteed to drop 3 starstones 100%. IM and Enchantress' 2 hour mission guarantees 1 starstone drop, with a 10% chance to get a second starstone, and a 10% chance to get a third starstone. So if I did my math right, a 1% chance the 2 hour missions will get you 3 starstones.

And, Widow and Enchantress' 4 hour mission guarantees 1 starstone, and a 60% chance to get a second starstone, then a 40% chance from there to get a third starstone. So a 24% chance to get 3 starstones from the 4 hour missions?

So, 2 hour missions might be better for IM and Enchantress, while you'll probably get dicked if you do Widow's 4 hour

Wait, so you need to wait until the portal is completely unoccupied before sending someone else through it? That's insane.

to Jewfinity and beyond

To boldly go where no Jew has gone before

Basically the shorter the better. You get an average of 1.2 (1+0.1+0.1)stones/2hr with the 2h mission, 2 (1+0.6+0.4) stones/4hr or 1 stone/2hr with the 4h mission and 3/8 or 0.75 stone/2hr with the 8h mission.

So should I always do the guaranteed ones? Because it's seems unlikely that I can earn 100 if I rely on RNG

From what we can see from the datamine you are guaranteed at least one, so four worst case scenario 2hr (4 stones) is still better than best case scenario 8hr (3 stones).

You're more likely to get more on the shorter ones

yeah this is awful, going to do 8+8 tonight I guess since Widow requires it for the story quest

Over this event already

>0 scrolls
>board keeps putting up scroll missions that require Tony (in the portal already) or 8 hour heroics

Which Union Jack is this then, Can't be Chapman since he was only attracted to milfs?

Well that was quick.

That's a whole new record, TinyJew.

Union Jack's got a pretty sexy voice honestly. I can see how girls are into British accents now.

Falsworth

So it seems like the combinations are
8 hour: Iron Man and Black Widow - guaranteed 6
4 hour: Black Widow and Enchantress - guaranteed 4, range of 4-6
2 hour: Enchantress and Iron Man - guaranteed 2, range of 2-6

It kind of seems like the shorter the mission the better the odds.

Why not just go for the 8 hours? If you can keep yourself on track, you can get what you need within the week with at least a third of a day to spare.

Nevermind, I did the math and it's actually SHORTER to just do the 4 and 2 hours...

That is, if y

there's literally no point in doing the 8 hour ones during waking hours unless you can't check the game often

Because this is TinyJew. They're bound to fuck it up somehow and introduce episode 2 tomorrow

*That is, if you're good on time management.

>To boldly jew where no Jew has jewed before.

Needed an update.

bonp

Just woke up
How does captain britian help the event if i buy him? Also what is needed to level him up?

Never mind found the info

Oh you Tinyco...

>98 stones
Hacked version is out already?

So how do I go about doing this event? Tony would ideally make 4 each 8 hours. But since he can't go in while Nat's inside that means he can't do his 2 hr activity 4 times even if he switched between the two portals because Nat will be in hers for 4 more hours.

Still working out the details. I think two of the same length, as short as you can manage, provided you have magic to do the next one is optimal, but I have no confidence in my guess.

Just upgraded to lvl 5. All he needs is gold, no books, no british flags, just gold.

Don't do it!

This is the worst event yet.

Why?

Worst character selection yet, it's a small event with a premium, small chances at actually getting quest items from the missions unless you do the 8 hour ones and you need 100 for first faggot, and without him you can't fight the second one.
And worst of all, not one single waifu.

It feels like more work then the other events for a way less desirable award.

Gamma event was worse IMO.

Anyone else think he looks like Conan O'Brien?

For some reason I'm tempted to get captain Britain.
I mean, I guess it would be kind of cool to have level 5 premium character to get me those sick coin boosts from mission board quests, but on the other hand, he's not a cute waifu.

So how does this portal shit works?
Can I choose whom I sending there or are those randomly choses each time?
Also are only Tony, BW and Enchantress involved in this?

You go to the person you wanna send and start the action if you want to choose, instead of tapping Go on the portal.
And yes, just the 3.

Make sure to send them on the same length tasks. The 2 hour ones are what you want to do mostly, but put them both on the 8 hour ones before bed.

Thanks.

Unfortunatelly I ran out of magic scrolls (wasted 2 when Tony was on the mission).
Still I have 6 from Tony/BW first run.

So... How many stones do you have already?

I have 3 right now, but I started a bit late since the event began while I was asleep (as usual).

>Wasp openly thirsting for Captain Britain's dick

SLUT

6 from two overnight 8h missions

Fucking 10/10

Done.

King of the jews

It's about time someone used my photo shop from the last tread

god save the queen!

Union Jack looks like an irish terrorist desu

The flag is pure UK. He looks like an Ulsterman. One of the terrorist fuckers that the irish terrorist fuckers were fighting.

>do two 2 hour missions
>get 3 drops on each
Feels good

How much?

So the battle plan is

>Farm maps(scrolls whatever)
>Send Iron Man & Enchantress 2hours all day
>Send Black Widow and another 8 hour mission the night

Right?

pretty much

Ok, now to summon the luck goddess to give me 3 drops here and there. Do we know drop chances?

Seems to lean in the 2 range more than not