>tfw no hairy pits Drow set yet

Never forget.
2011-2015-2016

>thread deleted after this post

you ever play dota with your mom?

why did prev thread get deleted I couldn't get in before that

why are they standing next to trash ?

stop deleting threads because a word triggered you thanks

NOW THAT NA'VI IS GONE WHO IS THE NEW MOMIJI-APPROVED TEAM?

If valve was going to force the Defending Champions through open qualifies they would have immediately confirmed it today, simply citing their reddit rule.

They did not.

The Newbee Rule and its precedent overrides it.

Valve is taking their time to construct a statement, because EG is getting a direct invite and they know redditors will be mad.

SUOMI

SUOMI

SUOMI

SUOMI

SUOMI

>tfw I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

>tfw my now 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

>tfw that equals to a 35 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

>tfw you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

>tfw once the Manila Major is over and a new patch comes out before TI6, Abaddon will be top pick again

>tfw I am the true chosen by the mist

"wow youre the moderator of one of the the most popular online image boards, you must make some good money of it right"

>no reddit

>watching retards like jerax and mutamba have success

SCREENCAP THIS

Where they belong.

>eg and secret freed 2 slots
>navi does top 8 in major before TI
>fan favorites pulling viewers and making crowds excited

400% assured invite

Team Liquid plays boring dota.

>Shit'Vi
>Momiji Team
>Not Liquid

I want Reddit to leave right now.

Because it had reddit.

No but seriously it had suicide as a link. OP's a retard if he thinks he's going to sneak in something stupid like that.

Then people should stop baiting in the fucking OP in order for it to get deleted

Bags with letters from fans. :3

It is common for people to take photos near their home.

>Let's give this ghost lady 3 ultimates so she can deal massive DPS while being super tanky, I'm sure it's balanced lmao
What did Icefrog mean by this?

It's going to be their new mascot.

>defending reddit

seems like you're the one doing it for free

>Newbee rule

Roster locks didn't exist for TI5, and nowhere have Valve stated that defending champs get automatically reinvited.

If I were singsing, I'd probably message Aui right about now and ask him seriously, "whatsup dude are you moving to Europe or what"

It's the only way Kaipi can stay alive. if they remake the memeteam with Yapzor they can kiss their TI chances goodbye

You should add me on Steam!!!!!!

steamcommunity.com/id/TinkeringTurian/

Ummmm dotards?

Liquid and OG are still in it m8
So 2/6 ain't bad

Here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

Did he have to suck PPD's cock. like Arteezy did, just so he could return to EG again? What the fuck was he even thinking?

fuck off, spurdo is the best meme.

they're literally our guys though

>have stream muted
>alt tab over to twitch
>it's slacks

based foresight

cn VG-R vs. cn LGD 1h 4m

OH WOW actually interesting dota coming up

PLEASE RESPOND

ELBOW NUDGE INCOMING

>We apologize for raping your heroes while you watched

fucking yuroshits

it's like 6 am already, go to fucking bed

I want to watch Matumbaman kiss Jerax's feet

>dont draft like a retard
>dont play like a retard
>win

why dont more teams use this innovative strategy? are there only like 6 teams capable of this?

whose worse, LMAO4ULTIMATEBLADE or DP?

>get reptured
>use your 50 gold tp scroll
Bam strategy countered.

lmao autistic fins

WAHT ARE THOOSE

Both VGR and LGD play more interesting dota than Team Liquid lmao

based jerax

>lvl 1 rupture
>doing damage
ebin twitch meme

>go to bed

I merely woke up early and its 7 am in finn land

Fuck off normie you're not my mum

>Get Vacuumed

????

>footwear
god slacks

Commencing Kelly Milkes dump until somebody payapls me 100$ or 100$ worth of dota skins

To get us started off, here'a little freebe:

I am so totally done with this fucking shit, man.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out brakes more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in and push compendium bullshitting up your asses that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into Steam like VULKAN Support, which probably costed a precious amount of time and resources to develop that still even raw content when Valvo could have used the fucking 60 million big ones that they jewed over from DOTA tournaments to fix the game instead.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VULKAN Support shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your lives, seriously.

how is linking reddit bait????
sure it could be considered "WRONG" by the majority of people in here but its just an website
breaking the flow of the threads while esports is on should be illegal

fuck you new janitors

>matumba is a FUCKING MANLET

>slacks the subhuman is towering over him

THEY
JUST
NEVER
FUCKING
LEARN
LADS

HAIL PPDRA

>wake up
>rtc and ee dumpstered in one fell swoop

well worth the weight

imblying, usa all the way baby

this is the most painfully awkward interview I have ever watched

didn't you get the memo? amerishits are not allowed in dota anymore

time to switch to rngstone or some other crap bro

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS DISCOUNT JOHN CANDY FAGGOT INTERVIEWER?

Nah, reddit is behind dota now and since they are crying about it, I'm sure EG won't get an invite.

t. swedish cuck

arc warden, at level 7, skilled 4/0/2/1, can deal 1260 magical damage (after reductions, before spell amp) in 6 seconds
how is this hero balanced?

>this interview
he finally fucked up

>having vacuum that early

????

that is definitely loda

I feel bad for him. His hair MMR is too low.

and his steam profile instead of guides
and his EPIC meme which he has already posted twice this thread because he wasn't getting enough attention

what is wrong with them?

Hyvää huomenta ystävä

uhh m8

Did you miss the news yesterday?

Valvebro here. Just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider killing yourselves.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Pitlord and that we should focus on fixing the fps issues that the latest patch broke instead of just putting more compendium goals for you guys to spend money on.

More immortals with broken particles, missing icons and incomplete game breaking cosmetics are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

yeah ask about hair MMR from a guy who doesn't like talking, I'd say there's room for improvement slacks

lol
anime poster

lol
redditor

lol
truth

can we all agree that the world would be better off if the pinoys got nuked?

insiderbro here

neck yourselves

>not being /matumbaman/

the news where secret will get purged of americans to become relevant again? yeah

i don't know
they are always like this

lol just because he isn't YELLING ALL THE TIME LIKE AN AMERICAN and takes 3 seconds to think about his answers doesn't mean he "doesn't like to talk" or it's "awkward"

Liquid plays boring dota and only boring people root for them.

>shut-in video game players are not fucking fit sport athletes

kekd

>mfw I've won

This fat fuck is looking for a job

the news where eg will now get eliminated in OPEN QUALS? that news?

>purged of americans
>traded universe for another shitty burger

Imagine slacks getting mad yelling or moaning

i was mostly ragging on slacks being awkward in this one

I went to Finland once to meet internet friends, it was the most amazing week of my life. Sauna is a fantastic thing and the weather is great, I love nights and snow

Do you guys like it there as much? I don't get why you're depressed.