/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread: Image limit reached
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JiaNSYpN
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865
youtu.be/g21djXfMkbE
youtube.com/watch?v=5kXTFhcz18I
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Py9e9aMZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to kiri her giri

Here's to a new thread!

If my internet wasnt so shit, i would be first.

Me too cuh.

Well, I play a ton of video games, and have done so since I was a kid, so it naturally follows that I'm good at them. Anyway, I'm pretty good at this one game, and she kept on asking to play with me, and last night I thought about it and it made me very uncomfortable because I thought she was just using me to boost her own standing in the game. It bothered me so much that I couldn't sleep, but what made me feel worse was that I thought that about her, and that's what didn't let me sleep. She's a nice girl but I don't know. I'm really bad with people and I'm just a really bad person overall...

Ace Attorney X Danganronpa
The Ace Judicial Pros vs HPA Trial Point Getters

From Ace Attorney
>Phoenix
>Edgeworth
>Franziska
>Apollo
>Klavier
>Athena

From Danganronpa
>Makoto
>Byakuya
>Kyoko
>Hajime
>Nagito
>Chiaki

It's happening guys

20 never

You mind rephrasing what you did?

>girl asks me to play specific game with her
>sure
>eventually bothers me because I start to think she's just using me
>can't sleep at all last night because I was thinking about it
>delete her from said game
>she texts me and adds me again in game
>very angry
>told me she really cares about me and just wanted to spend time with me

I think you may have a case of being dense, you should apologize to her and be open about why said what you said and ask if she can forgive you.

Thats seems like the most reasonable thing to do, do not wait tho, this may gib the impression that you dont care and only bothered to talk back after a long time.

Have you ever tried posting this on /v to see their reaction?

Jeez user. Just apologize and say you were in the wrong so you can get past this. It's not easy to admit defeat but it's the best course of action to get things back to how they were.

˙ɐɔɐuoW ʞɔnɟ-ǝʇɐɥ oʇ ʇuɐʍ I

Most of them don't even know what Danganronpa is

¥o₩

Then try posting it in Danganronpa threads. There's one up right now

Not anymore there isn't. It was deleted for some reason.

I was just going to conplain about it, we were having a nice talk, when suddenly bam.

What the fuck?

VNs aren't vidya. Also it was just a buncha weirdos talking about how much they wanted to bang a bunch of teenagers.

turns out there are a bunch of Mahirufags on /v/ and the mods couldn't let them fester

I like Mahiru, she reminds of the girl from wendy's.

And if you look enough, it looks like a super saiyan Komaru

Well Mahiru is prime breeding material, as are most of the DR girls, so I don't blame them for wanting a nice and caring domestic housewife.

¡iʞɐiɥƆ ƃnɥ-ǝʌol oʇ ʇuɐʍ I

AS FOR ME, I LOVE HIYOKO! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I’LL NEVER LET ANYONE HARM HER!

I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH HER! I WANT TO PRAISE HER TO TEARS AND LEARN HER TO SWIM. I WANT TO GIVE HER SOME GUMMIES, AND LEAVING THE LEMON-FLAVORED GUMMIES TO MYSELF. I WANT TO WASH HER CAREFULLY AND PREPARE HER FAVORITE CLOTHES AS SOON AS SHE COMES OUT. I WANT TO HELP HER TO TIE HER KIMONO AND EVENTUALLY PUT HER KIMONO WITH KINDNESS ON HER MYSELF, WHILE GENTLY AND PATIENTLY TEACH HER TO DO IT ALONE, LIKE A BIG, WONDERFUL GIRL SHE IS. I WANT TO BUY HER SOME NEW KITTY HAIRPINS, WHO MARRY WELL WITH HER LONG BLONDE HAIR. I’LL REMOVE ANY LITTLE CRITTERS FROM HER KIMONO.

AND WHEN SHE FINALLY ACCEPTS MY LOVE, I’LL KISS HER GENTLY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, MAKING SURE TO MAKE HER FIRST KISS MEMORABLE. AND WHEN SHE’LL COME TO ME, AND ALLOW ME TO KISS HER AGAIN, I’LL KISS HER HAND THEN KISS HER LIPS AS IF MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, MAKING EVERYTHING FOR HER GOOD SAKE. AND AFTER THE KISS, I’LL INVITE HER TO POOL, AND PASS THE REST OF THE DAY AT HER SIDE.

I WOULDN'T LET ANYONE HURT HER!

nidai is impersonating bully-kun
or is it someone else impersonnating both ?

A great evil has awakened...

IT'S OUR MISSION TO STOP IT! WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER, BROTHERS!

[spoiler/]NEKOMARU WOULD NEVER BULLY ANYONE! IT'S BAD AND A COWARD ACT TO DO SO! I'LL PROTECT ANY VICTIM FROM BULLYING! BE IT MIKAN OR HIYOKO, DOESN'T MATTER! THEY ALL ARE ADORBS!~

NO, LOVE IS ABOVE ANYTHING! RABU RABU~~

So I'm going through DR2 and I'm wondering if it gets any better, the mini-case in chapter 2 was a fucking disaster of nonsensical bollocks and chapter 3 was just wrong in so many ways (no, there really isn't a clear difference between strangulation from hanging and strangulation from someone pulling on a rope and there's no way in hell a rope would get frayed from doing so) and full of completely pointless asides (just tell the fucker there's blood on the fucking slippers, we don't need to do some endless debate bullshit for this)

The fucking killer was way too obvious from the very start since the entire fucking point of the case is the alibi, and only one single person during that case even had an alibi meaning the entire ploy they engaged in served no purpose other than to incriminate themselves where they would otherwise never be suspected.

disagree. If Mikan had just let Ibuki be found at the music venue, she'd be the one under the most scrutiny because she's the one who had exclusive access to Ibuki at nights.

Case 4 is... different.

She could have just killed the MC and the only suspect would be the yakuza. Even would have had the motive set since he's technically the one that got Peko killed.

And no, that still makes no sense, the MC had already seen Ibuki wandering around prior to that, and she was afflicted with being gullible, anyone could have told her she should kill the shrimp and hang herself, and without that elaborate bullshit there would be no way in hell to identify the actual killer since there would be no way to establish a timeframe. Since no one would suspect Mikan the odds of her being voted the killer would be nihil and she'd get away without ever being doubted.

>She could have just killed the MC and the only suspect would be the yakuza.
then it'd be an entirely different case, easier said than done.
>And no, that still makes no sense, the MC had already seen Ibuki wandering around prior to that, and she was afflicted with being gullible, anyone could have told her she should kill the shrimp and hang herself,
that'd make Ibuki the blackened. And Mikan was supposed to be at the hospital working nights. They'd suspect her if her excuse was that someone came in right from under her nose.

Well, guess bullykun broke.

Pointless. The MC knew she was fatigued and she was mainly caring for Nagito, since Ibuki was wandering around unchecked earlier even the yakuza dude could have told her what to do, hell even Sonia would be more of a suspect since she sent the shrimp out to the music venue in the first place.

Regardless of it all, there'd be no way to tie the murder to Mikan if she hadn't specifically set herself up to the the only suspect.

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE "LOVE" THREAD. BULLYING, DEPRESSION, UTOPIA AND DESPAIR AREN'T ALLOWED HERE! ONLY LOVE, HOPE AND FUTURE!

QUICK, /DRG/, TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE TO DO?

PERSONALLY, I LOVE HIYOKO, I LOVE CELES, I LOVE NAGITO, I LOVE EVERYONE. RABU RABU~~

get out

So, this is what HPA wanted Izuru to become, in a timeline where shit never went down.

Izuru is a badass Usami

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE "HATE" THREAD. LOVE, HOPE AND FUTURE AREN'T ALLOWED HERE! ONLY BULLYING, DEPRESSION, UTOPIA AND DESPAIR !
QUICK, /DRG/, TELL ME WHAT MAKES YOU DESPAIR!
PERSONALLY, I BULLY HIYOKO, I HATE CELES, I HATE NAGITO, I EXECUTE EVERYONE.

DESPAIR ~~ DESPAIR

This is officially the...

Fuck it, i am going to sleep.

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE "SLEEP" THREAD. ALARMCLOCK, NOISE AND SUNLIGHT AREN'T ALLOWED HERE! ONLY SLEEP AND DREAM!
QUICK, /DRG/, TELL ME WHAT LULLABY MAKE YOU SLEEP!
PERSONALLY, I LIKE TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR.

SNORING ~~ SNORING

NO, BAD JUNKO, STAY AND PLAY WITH US, SO I'LL TEACH YOU THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE OF LOVE! KISSU~ KISSU~

DON'T BE SUCH A SHY BOY, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE LIFE!/

USAMI, THE MOST CUTE BEAR EVER! SHE LOVES EVERYONE!

you asked for it

Holy, i thought Ibuki was dressed as a secretary for a moment.

I'M SURE THE ARTIST PUT A LOT OF EFFORT IN THIS WORK. PLEASE, DON'T BULLY HIM, HE WILL EMPROVE HIMSELF (OR HERSELF) IN THE FUTURE!

GOODNIGHT, SWEETHEART~~

BUMP

>Page 10

TRUE DESPAIR!

muh dick

i accidentally a whole truth bullet

For some reason, Femaleda looks like a retarded version of Aya Brea to me.

I dunno why, it just does.

dont die

DELETE THIS

Death waltz

>freckles

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Freckles makes everyone a third cuter

REEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

As a plague carrier I can confirm that is not always the case.

There must be some sort of rules to that
Yes you are Komaeda

Same rules apply as leprosy does.
Some have it worse than others, and the ones that have it worse have it really really bad.

DELETE THIIIS

You guys are mean. Freckles are hot

As a infected person I assure you it is not always the case.
pastebin.com/JiaNSYpN

>pastebin.com/JiaNSYpN

DELEEETE THIS

I'm late to this news animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

but is naegi confirmed dead? Do we know if he dies after the anime?

The issue is not freckles, then, the issue is too many of them. Everything in moderation, user.

Is it bad if I consider all of these cute?

As a kid I was known as pizza face, connect the dots, constellation, and stars.
Where the fuck were you people when I was a kid?! I got shit on hard for being a freckled Jew.

Full Face Freckles are cute. But that's just my biased opinion.

It's also the intensity. You can have a full face of freckles like that, but the freckles are lighter and don't stand out as much, so it looks like a freckle-less face from a distance or in dim light.
Of course not.

It doesn't matter. We're here now and you'll be loved
Yeah the color of the freckles is important. For a ginger to have too dark freckles usually make too much of a contrast

Hahaha, I remember now, there's always "that one kid" in school, who had freckles/fat/timid/weak and provide so much free, undiluted FUN!

Thank you guys for those years!

if komeada give you a handjob with junko hand is it gay ?

this became depressing

only if you want it to be

Do you really want to go to the "What constitute a person ?" or "where does "self" stops ?" road ?

You get used to it.
The only part that isn't true was being fat.
I wasn't fat, just traumatized from domestic abuse.

>ship_of_theseus.mkv.avi.png.jpg

Hey, Fukawa-user. You know, if you resist a bully, the bullying might stop?

When a guy just laugh off a mockery, in a heartly way, there's a lot of chance that the bullying will stop, and even become friend with a bully?

If you don't resist, or if you resist, but in the way like Precious Precious Flower Saionji does, then the bullying will only intensify with time.

A good way to escape the bullying is being nice, training a bit to overcome weakness, not being very bad at studies. It's pretty easy, a bully would eventually bore with bullying such kids and naturally stop doing it.

But, each and every time Saionji or some other kid, resist the bullying with following acts:

- Try to fight, while being much weaker
- muttering "Kill yourself", "Fuck off", and especially "Leave me alone"
- reporting to prof or parents

Then the bully would want to break such targets even more every single day!

Hehehehehe! That said, train yourself, it's good for mental and physical health!

Bullying people isn't depressing, it's very fun!

>- Try to fight, while being much weaker
>- muttering "Kill yourself", "Fuck off", and especially "Leave me alone"
>- reporting to prof or parents
Most of this is terrible advice. And if it wasn't, it's probably years late for fukawanon.

thats probably bully-kun plan

Read it again, I wrote this: if he resist in such a way, the bullying wouldn't stop and even intensify.

And it's never too late to overcome the past mistakes!

Hahahahaha! Come on!

Surprisingly enough I didn't get that in highschool.
So it did stop. I think its because I became 5-12, and hung out with other giant people.

Yeah basically ,but it mostly come down to the cultural idea of what is self ,and is usually incomplete because we can be fucking picky
Please read the next sentence. Bully kun advised against this type of behaviour that just make the bully's dick hard and throbbing

You're completely right. My apologies I'm just a little retarded.

>5'12"
Just say 6' ,or just talk with non free units if you can't understand anything other than you braindead metric system

Good for you! That's because amateur-tier bullies usually stop bullying people after middle school. Middle-school is the explosion of bullies, since early teens usually have to prove their "valor" by any means possible.

Shame on those weaklings. A real bully would do it every single day of every year.

And 5-12 is geant now? It pretty much the minimum required for not being bullied as a midget, I think.

No worries, man.

Okay, im 1000 cm tall.

I hit 5'10 (1m77) early middle school and i was considered a giant by other 12 yo kids. Even in high school it definitely isn't short or common ,170 would probably be closer to that.
Are you Icelandic or something ? 10 meters is fuck huge

post your butt then, Wun Wun

Oh yeah, at 12 years old, 1.77 cm is pretty awesome.

Post pics!

That's lewd!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

How does Genocider keep her tongue in her mouth? Does it roll up?

She doesn't.

Eh that gave me an idea
Fat chance I only grew 3 cm for the rest of my life so now I'm average

>the inevitable ending of such soap love story

youtu.be/g21djXfMkbE

I need to sit down and watch this series when I can.
youtube.com/watch?v=5kXTFhcz18I

youtube.com/watch?v=K2Py9e9aMZs

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE "SPIRIT" THREAD. BULLYING, DEPRESSION, UTOPIA AND DESPAIR _ARE_ ALLOWED HERE ALONG WITH LOVE, HOPE AND FUTURE!!!

QUICKLY /DRG/! TELL ME WHAT FILLS YOU WITH SPIRIT!!

PERSONALLY I MOTIVATE MY ATHLETES, CHALLENGE THEM TO OVERCOME THEIR ADVERSITIES, AND PUSH THEM TO PURSUE THE THINGS THAT THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN HOPES THAT THEY WILL ACHIEVE THE TRUEST FORM OF SELF-FULFILLMENT POSSIBLE!! KIAIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!