pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>Discord Link
discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh5GkApi

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/index.php/bans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AW FUCK I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE "LAST TIME ON" PART
Just kidding, I don't care

I forgive you, bb.

kayahi is mai husbando

a proper ' last time '

>hippie vs bay; the shitfit of the century
>redtide gets mad that someone doesn't play exactly to his beliefs
>misc shitposting
>carshalash doesn't understand what rules are, spergs out, slowly becoming Yahir 2.0

Catbeasts are people too!

How do I not get bored halfway through a round? I always run out of work then wander around being a nuisance until an admin gets bored and destroys everything

admins get on

remove cancer aka waifu's

This is a good thread, thank you, OP

Not saying it can't be improved but I appreciate you made an OP that wasn't god damn shite. Thanks again.

Why are there so many goddamn 'chicks'

And why are they all low-test stutterfaggots who kill people for saying mean things to them

Thanks user, I rushed it a bit to beat the waifushits. At least I remembered thes

>Last time:
>100 singulooses

Catbeast waifus when?

>my fursona is an alien so I'm not a furry

said no one ever
I hope

they want attention user.
Why else would you play as a grill.

what race started with a hardsuit? cause nearly every one of my deaths can be attributed to air or lack there of in all of my rounds.

Worst part are they pushing their disgusting scootaloos now.
At the very least they won't be a non-antag roundstart race.

Make your own fun.

powergame as silicon or engineer

Ashe is part catbeast

Does that make Felicity s crazy cat lady?

Plasmamen and vox do.
But vox actually get "softsuits" since they can be folded in backpacks and have zero damage protection whatsoever while slowing them down. Plasmamen get no slowdown.

Greys can also get a shitty space suit for 100 credits at cargo.

Has anyone done the math? Which is faster at cooling gas, stacked thermal plates or stacked heat exchange pipes?

>stacking, pointless

>pointless
Since when?

whelp my net decided to fire a round into itself so I couldn't stay for whole round. But how often does a plasma-man need to fill his tank? Like is it possible for me to take off my gear or switch it out, or will i just combust the moment I shake a little?

Is he the barkeep? If so, he's one of the two birds I like. All others will hang.

yes he is

he is the best birb

kayahi is gay for that one really drunk bird

Drunk bird?

Vox barkeepers are awful, they are more touchie they catbeasts ones on rp servers. Probably because they are as much a furry as those people.

i don't remember his name

they were so perfect together though

Who's the second one?

>When you get killed by another cargo-bro.

Bad form mate, bad form.

>first round as ling
>wait a bit till i have weapons from cargonia
>find some sec guy
>mute+stun baton
>double click kill
>think that extracts the dna
>borg comes and beats my ass
>get out of brig later
>can't find anybody and shuttle is coming
>have to go to quartermaster
>mute+stun baton
>mute doesn't last long
>forget to remove headset
>same borg beating my ass
well at least i know what to do next time
i wasn't even a human :^)

yes

The bar keep bird I'm talking about is pretty chill. Doesn't mind being referred to solely as "bird" or "that barkeep bird" and actually does his job well, something I can't say about most people who play birds

The guy that used to play DAMIEN DEBRIS plays him, I don't know the name because I don't remember bird names. But he's funny despite being a memester. Our conflicts have led to much fun.

I can only hope a human raped a catbeast and not the other way around

>tfw eating other lings

>two steps behind the antags the whole round
>only three Security personnel including one Asimov secborg
>have to call the shuttle because Medbay couldn't cure a virus that was turning everyone into retarded vox

>all the antags still failed

People should do it more often.

the lings turned on each other

always, you don't need that much cooling ever

>mfw I though Kayahi was a chick because of the name and the lack of telling through pressure suits.

They should work the same.

Unless of course you want to fill more than 1500 kPa of 7 K plasma in under 30 minutes then it really helps.

>>carshalash doesn't understand what rules are, spergs out, slowly becoming Yahir 2.0
Funny, because he too plays a grayy

>using kPa as a measure of amount of gas

I hate you.

>mols being a meaningful quantifier when cooling plasma en mass for the purposes of power production

OH I WISH IT WASN'T 3AM I WANT TO GET IN A PIPE ARGUMENT WITH YOU

GOODNIGHT YOU FUCKING PIPE FIEND

GOODNIGHT MY FELLOW PIPEFUCKER

MAY YOUR DREAMS BE PLENTY PRESSURIZED AND PLASMA FREE

To be fair, all members of medbay were pretty new.

Sorry on behalf of medbay.

Forced body and name? I'm sick and tired of these staticnamers

>yfw someone allows something other than oxygen to get into an oxygen canister

>he doesn't set up an automated filter and mixer system to waste to harvest any salvageable air from waste

I know what my next atmos project will be.

Yes, we should have randsomname, randomgender, and randombody for metaclub testing.

I embrace our pink haired ganguro overlords.

When you come up with a legitimate reason other than 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DUN WIKE ARPEE', Foster.

that already exists....

Did you have sex irl recently, Spessmen?

Tired of seeing the same people be antags every round.

Enough of a reason?

That's not a reason at all, and even then, what the fuck would making them randomname accomplish? Are you fucking retarded?

I'm not talking about the existing filter system, especially because it's shit as is.

I'm talking about something that brings oxygen and nitrogen to room temp and sends it into a canister.

where do you think you are?

Y'know, Felicity isn't half bad. Why does she just hang around Ashe if she knows how to fix most problems?

Who would have thought the clown wanted that B&E crate for CRIMES?!?!

You know
If you examine someone, it says their gender

Does ERP count?

I'm on the test server, trying to figure out a minimum viable setup for the SME, and shit is just not working.

I thought the meme was that he was gay for me, not the other way around

Anyway, that vox (Tikicha I think was the name) was played by Freak, A.K.A. Sergei, so he's not coming back any time soon

Link to the bug report on github

This. I'll just sit in a nearby disposal, prime a banger, hop out then shotgun their traitorous head off. If you need an implant to do your fucking job I'm getting a new employee

It's Zach 'AI's rogue for not letting the grey into its upload when it orders it to' Hensha. Carsh is a fucking retard when it comes to anything silicon.

They're meta lesbo

OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED THAT IT'S IN KELVIN

THE GAS SCANNER HAD ME THINKING IN CELSIUS

too much work

you'd need both a heater and cooler connected to it and a plasma flood would ruin it, a cooler can't cool air fast enough

What is the best way to steal Felicity from Ashe? Asking for a friend.

no. Nearly every one of your deaths can be attributed to a bomb or the complete lack of ability to accept responsibility

I think in the code H/E pipes radiates slightly faster ever since baldman improved them. In my personal experience, they get stuck below their max temp a lot so I always try to have a decent amount of thermal plates.

With pipe layers it's become a moot point. If you're tight on space, layer thermal plates of H/E pipes.

But you don't even need that much. It's roughly 1190 mols to fill a tank at 7.15k which is roughly 60-70 kpa in a portapump depending on if you use layer manifolds and other shit. A canister has roughly 1847 mol. And in their average uses, the rad collector puts out near or over 1mw per tank. There's even only I think like 22 roundstart rad collectors for oh well shit ~1453 mol. Still. Only need a mw to power shit outside of power autism to try and reach a GW with 40 collectors and 9 shards in an H/E+thermal 100% oxygen chamber with prism and mirrored emtiters. And despite its effectiveness as fighting fires, chilled plasma is not a recommended firefighting tool nor will you use pure plasma in such quantities for burning out xenos or space vines.

At least we got pipe layers finally

>tfw you forget to replace a pipe and pump after using it and a little of the plasma and oxygen of a different ratio contaminate your canister and you don't have the spare gas to redo it

If you're a mommi you can layer manifolds and bent pipes to solidly fill an A/C room with freezers and heaters with T3 stock parts. You could also simply hook T3 freezers into a cold loop of plasma set to 0C and run the waste through 6 or 7 TEG's to try and step it down to a reasonable temp

Wait until Ashe isn't online and then play using your character that's identical to her, do the same for Felicity

Non binary genders and wardrobes from Bay when?

You just gave me an idea. I know what I am doing next time I am a ling.

>High pop ling round
>6 different Ashe Mallorys' all taking turns on Felicity
Get the fuck in here drawfags

Go put plasma cans into the TEG cold loop whenever you have a moment or have someone else

Go to the tank controller and turn off the vent siphon then go replace it with a siphon scrubber or O2+N2 scrubber

Go pipe the freezer to the two junction+H/E pipe stubs in space

Turn the freezers on and put 2 canisters of oxygen and 1 nitrogen in the freezers.

Remove the waste canister and pipe it down with a layer manifold of passive vents on the rwall directly south of the south emitter. Reconfigure it to scrub plasma and CO2

Go grab a portapump. Flip the pump on the teg cold loop and eyeball the temp. If it's still dropping go put the shard in the sme. If it's either stuck or bottomed out, start pumping into the portapump

On your way back, grab a scrubber. Fill the tanks with what you got

Go put them in the rad collectors and emitter the shard open and turn the freezer vent on

Wire to grid

bam, couple MW charging apc's in ~16 min. Faster if you have someone help handle the plasma, emptying tanks, and grabbing the pump/scrub.

If they play together so much, they really should be able to tell if they're speaking with an impostor
But I guess maybe not

Oh and sorry, thought it was implied, turn off the emitters once they open the crate. You get plenty of power solely from the oxygen reaction. If it ever starts running away from you, put another canister of N2 in. It shouldn't but some dickbutt could have energized it too high while you were out or simply the round went too long

>emitter the shard open
what

>He hasn't been spectating them long enough to know exactly how they talk and act to each other
You're making me blush

you can emitter the shard's crate open instead of risking it moving when you open the door which also avoids wasting your cooled gas.

Well no, I haven't spectated them at all, in fact
But I have experience with how bad people usually are at pretending to be someone else

Huh. I'll have to parse this and try it out, turns out I'd fucked up and was thinking of temperatures in Celsius instead of Kelvin ( )

Turns out it's steady, so I'm going to start removing bits.

>Next ling round Ashe and Felicity are just gonna bail on each other out of paranoia
I can't wait

literally don't need that much cooling

Don't fall for it, my dude

You don't need any of the extra space cooling shit if you're not going for power autism. The stubs and the freezers do enough The oxygen present provides enough power with cooled tanks in the collectors and removing the vent siphon also deals with filter bullshit. If you're not getting enough cooled gas back in, wrench the freezer vent twice so you can just disable pressure checks to get it to go faster.

It's a step by step thing, what are you needing to parse?

Walk with courage

>ss13.moe/index.php/bans
> Immediately suiciding with a water potas bomb after roundstart in the library. This killed several people from depressurization and left a hole in the station that was still present at the time of writing ten minutes later. Do not breach the station in a suicide attempt. I might have warned you but blowing a hole and logging out is in the "never ever ever" territory along with random murders.
>only a day

Wew this is fucking ridiculous.

Long bans just breed ban evaders while short ones help correct their behavior with a much higher success rate. It's in their records and if it becomes a persistent problem they get the door. We've learned this from experience. Something an angry child like you lacks.

Personally (and I'm a different person from the one you quoted), I would've gone with three days
But it doesn't really matter, as long as it works

Do not fall for the waifu meme

It is a dark path with a bright, sparkley entrance that leads straight into a pit of magma, and even if you regain your sanity after falling into the magma, you will never live down the cringy shit you did whilst walking that path

Don't fucking do it man

It's a B O O T Y W I Z A R D round

>Grow high quality chilis
>Grind them up
>Slam down a couple hundred units of oil
>Don't burn to death as my innards are consumed by hellfire
Remember when sphess was great?

>It is a dark path with a bright, sparkley entrance that leads straight into a pit of magma
Don't worry, I got a condom to not catch any STDs.

I remember almost dying after eating an enchils too hot

After eating an enchilada that was too hot*

Fuck I'm tired

I remember dieing after eating an echidna