/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?tab=14&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/modbugs/?id=68000&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/135/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38491/?
youtube.com/watch?v=zVr7P2Cngiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for memes

Post hats~

>Peri was the anti-Kaarina shitposter all along

nth for 40k jokes

~

Hoods are hats

Prove it

Goodnight /tesg/

Goodnight user

>install skooma whore and skooma whore addicted
>this isn't so bad
>get arrested and lose my skooma stash
>go to buy more
>700 gold per bottle because lol skyre
>have to do prostitution and pick crops all day just to stave off the withdrawal for a few hours
>don't have money to stay at an inn
>I'm running low on food
Fuck this is awesome.

Goodnight.

Suck my dick

Goodnight, user.

is this the best package for getting the extended skeleton?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?tab=14&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/modbugs/?id=68000&pUp=1

I've been using it for a while but I always wondered if all the extra stuff that comes with it is necessary since I never use it

Goodnight user

Ah yeah, see? Ra kicks much ass.

He's wrong about a lot of things, but he's also right about a lot of things, which is why I can continue to go, though he has disappointed me with not reviewing as much metal.

I was one of them, but I never shitposted, I just said he shouldn't make a character almost exactly like Braves and then act like lol too bad. We can't have peace with rabblerousers and truants.

>ruining your waifu's life
Wow what a scumlord.

Disprove it

What mods are outdated thanks to Skytweak? And does anyone have any recommended tweaks?

I posted this in the last thread as it was ending.

>>Peri was the anti-Kaarina shitposter all along
Well while we're pulling assumptions out of our asses here, I'm pretty sure he was behind 9/11 and the 1915 Armenian genocide all along too

What Armenian genocide

Paging Dr. Cumtears

>he took the brave/haar bantz seriously
Are you autistic?

What the fuck is going on in this thread. 911? huh?

A hood is a hood. Not a hat.
Your move.

I want them to just do it already. Get all that pent up hostility out of their system with some rough aggressive adventuring.

>implying life in skyrim is worth a shit anyway

A hood is worn on top of your head, and is therefore a hat.

>out of our asses
Not at all. Let's look at the evidence
>peri has one salvageable waifu and forty shit waifus
>peri sucks at screenshots
>peri has low brow shit taste
>newfag outdoes him in all the aforementioned categories
>peri being a lesser pillar starts getting jealous of the newfag
It fits together like a fucking puzzle.

The one on the left has nice hair. What hair pack is it?

lol

>lol
Ah yes, the typical "he's right but I need to defend my fuccboi" response

Hats it is!

whats wrong with footsteps?

WHAT FUCKING MOD

It's quite literally Hitler.

The bantz from yesterday has nothing to do with it, except show that feelings are not as tense as they were before, when Kaarina showed up with a shameless rip-off.

My pillar was crafted by Aulë, and none can besmirch it's surface, by scratch or by bomb.

HOLY SHIT where can I get the snakeless shoulder variant?

>Kaarina trying to defend herself against pillars

It's more of a "he's obviously shitposting but I might as well give him a (you) anyway" response

You can remove the snake pauldron with nifskope

Take off the >pillar goggles m8

>You can remove the snake pauldron with nifskope
So there's a regular shoulder underneath it? It's not like missing textures I mean.

He has a point

Your perspective is wrong

>So there's a regular shoulder underneath it?
Yep

Why can't you fags be chill instead of making this general a weird popularity contest

Why? it escapes me why peri is a pillar. Vinella is only salvageable because Ra knows how to screenshot. The rest of his characters are half-assed spoon faces. His screenshots consist of nothing more than character standing in a random place. He's also a pedo who likes all the /d/ fetishes of the rainbow.

Alright senpai I'm gonna try it out, thanks.

>He's also a pedo who likes all the /d/ fetishes of the rainbow.
>>>/plebbit/
And stay out you chode.

I ended up stealing the hair after all.

Please don't hate me!

This is quite literally their only claim to fame.
I can only pray I don't end up like them and will be ignored, for the most part.

post comfy

>it's ok when a >>>>>pillar does it!
Asskiss harder you pathetic eunuch

Great, now I got that in my search history...

>unironically complaining about lolis and /d/ in general
plebbitor go and stay go

nice. what player home(s) are you using?

I'm one of them too, there's probably a lot more. She looks like an uglier and more boring version of that one waifu of Brave's and the creator is seemingly only capable of MFGing a slightly disgusted and really... Unlikeable? Struggling to think of the word, expression (I'm guessing because they gave the character that expression as their default via sliders). That in itself wouldn't be that bad if they were willing to accept any kind of criticism or even hear that they had less than the best character in the thread.

That said, it's not like they're the only person like that in the thread. They'll either eventually learn to accept criticism or how to deflect it better without starting a shitstorm like most of our old regulars did, or they'll just leave after a few months like most people like that eventually do. It's not really a big deal.

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying its low brow. Which it is. Objectively.

It's all Adanumuran Reclaimed, I just put the plant items it gives you on the fireplace instead of somewhere that makes sense.

Is there a way to fix the flickering lights in taverns?

>low brow
Quite so my good sir, tell us about your sophisticated and superior tastes instead.

>peri is anti-kaarina
>amanassi is anti-kaarina
>Mai is anti-kaarina
>SexLab user is anti-kaarina
Funny how it's only the literal shitstains who agree on this

Which ENB do you recommenderino?

Are you quite literally cognitively disabled? Everything you said there was wrong. Every single point you made.

specs?

Shitstain is a relative term. To me, you are the shitstain, user.

Whatever you say kaarina.

Please be nice to each other.

Probably scarce consensual sex between loving heterosexual christian couples, where he man is in the military and his loving wife tends to the house and raises the children they had before he left for duty.

Didn't you start a shitstorm like 2 days ago over your horrible depth of field?

Not over mine, over depth of field and photo composition in general. I think I'm pretty safe in saying that talking about such broad subjects is a bit different.

Allow me to make this about you them.

Your DoF is shit.

Is there any good texture replacer for whiterun that includes LOD textures? using Noble Skyrim atm, it's great but I still get ugly vanilla yellow puke LOD roofs,

If I wanted to go full Guts from Berzerk, what mods would you recommend?

Just play Dragon's Dogma famalamb. nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/135/?

not him m8. I haven't seen him since the shit flinging started a few hours ago. I'll make a list for you though.
>uglier and more boring ermalda
Ermalda is overrated as hell. kaarina is definitely an improvement.
>only makes disgusted mfg expression
if that's really what you think then you clearly have face blindness. But that's not surprising based on your little alien waifu
>not willing to accept criticism
But he literally responds to all of it. even the non-genuine stuff. Anons told him to fix her manjaw and he did. Eiries told him to fix her eyes and he did
>learn how to not start a shitstorm
[citation needed]

someone please post that pic of anakin screaming. because that's literally you right now

YOU DID NOT CITE ANY OF THES EPOSTS THAT MEANS ITS PLAAAAAIGARISM!!!!

PLAAAGIARISM IS WHEN YOU STEAL OTHER PEOPLES WORDS JUST LIKE YOU PROBABLY STEAL MOOOODS.

YOU DONT STEAL MODS DO YOU user??? CUZ THAT MAKES YOU AN ENTITLED BASTARD WHO WANTS TO KILL BETHESDA AND THE MODDING COMMUNITI

FUCK YOU LIKE A WINDRAMMER

Holy shit you broke amanassi

>Ermalda is overrated as hell.
Hardly. Ermalda was a good lookin' waifu with a simple but memorable look and cute alcohol problem. Kaarina shows up with an identical look, with none of the substance.

>if that's really what you think
I agree with him, though I don't think it's the disgusted face. The problem is he uses that stupid mod that chooses MFG presets for him, and it doesn't seem to be working very well. She's always got that crooked mouth when she smiles.

>But he literally responds to all of it.
He doesn't respond to criticisms of copy-pasting someone's character. That's kinda what we're talking about.

It's not hard to do. I bet he has a wrangler irl so he doesn't injure other kids on the short bus.

>peri talking about "substance"
KeK

>if that's really what you think then you clearly have face blindness.
He's right though. All of his expressions look the same.

It's fine to have that opinion, but I like it so my rebuttal is "whatever nerd."

I dunno man, I think I used this one but I never liked whiterun much. Guessing you didn't mean to quote tho
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38491/?

>Ermalda is overrated as hell
idk, maybe I just haven't noticed it but I haven't seen a lot of people fanboying her. In fact people tend to reflexively fixate on "controversial" characters that receive a lot of negative criticism and just ignore those that nobody really shits on. Personally I think she's just decent, certainly not Brave's best.

>kaarina is definitely an improvement.
Absolutely not, I understand looks are mostly subjective but damn.

>if that's really what you think then you clearly have face blindness.
I can assure you I don't, and she has the same expression in every screenshot; very few other characters here have that issue.

There was that hilarious episode that I and a few others took for shitposting at the time (I'm not so sure now) where someone suggested the creator try making her smile and they posted her with the same exact expression, with the corners of the mouth downturned and the eyes squinting. The other possibility, again assuming it WASN'T shitposting, is that kaarina's creator has face blindness, but that's a pretty silly assumption to make.

>But he literally responds to all of it. even the non-genuine stuff. Anons told him to fix her manjaw and he did. Eiries told him to fix her eyes and he did
I concede this may be the case because I tend to ignore them now. The images posted earlier were still perfectly recognisable as the character and still ugly and wearing stupid clothes though.

>[citation needed]
Meara is allergic to accepting criticism but brushes it off just fine.

>cute alcohol problem
There's nothing cute about FAS

Kaarina is the one they fear.

The breaker of pillars. breaker of minds. breaker of norms.

They called her a copy but it is she who will stand above them all when the dept is paid.

Get on board for the new board order. The old pillars are falling and new ones are being erected.

Lewd dunmer, Cumtears, and at the top, Kaarina.

I actually tried aMidianBorn, that didn't fix it.

>Guessing you didn't mean to quote tho
Yep, but thanks anyway!

>mfw a mod written in engrish has better writing than vanilla skyrim
i only understand what's happening here in broad strokes and its still better than anything toddlet ever made. I like the portrayal of molag bal as the christian satanic tempter rather than big evil overlord who destroys things with his laser cock

He actually toys with shitposters quite a bit. Pretty sure you were the one who got played in that "hilarious episode"
>Meara is allergic to accepting criticism but brushes it off just fine
How is Kaarina's creator any different?

>How is Kaarina's creator any different?
Meara isn't a near carbon-copy of someone else's waifu.

>What voice should be give the male Argonians and Khajiit?
>Make them sound suave as fuck, I want full on Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots in here!
>What about the females?
>Just make them sound like throat cancer patients.

Are you even following the discussion at all? You are literally the only one who is taking offense to the similarity between characters.

>Pretty sure you were the one who got played in that "hilarious episode"
There were at least two others judging by post timers and I came in pretty late. I don't think anyone really got "played" either way, though, classic pic related.

>How is Kaarina's creator any different?
Do you see Meara causing shitstorms every time someone criticises him?

Are there any lore friendly UNP underwear mods?

Let's heal these waifu wounds with good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVr7P2Cngiw

>guy with the ayylmao waifus doesn't like the good waifus
What a fucking surprise

she has different expressions in lewd dunmer shots with her

the face is fine in different hands

>Do you see Meara causing shitstorms every time someone criticises him?
Are you saying kaarina does?