drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RDrBt8oGM8NVJLZTZQQ1BURVE/view
youtube.com/watch?v=CoyA9viJpaQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RDrBt8oGM8Yk50RzJ3T09zQWs/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=4QDU7wg7Cv8
youtube.com/watch?v=-15EgTrfjHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eyyyy those are sum thick thighs

twitter.com/fromsoftware_pr/status/741148964397944832

>In addition, with regard to dark Seoul Ⅲ (PS4) is, deficiencies of login failures we have continued to extend the maintenance because we do not can still improve. To everyone you use to apologize for the inconvenience, we are sorry.

Give up on playing your PS4s for awhile gents.

Well at least it isn't Priscillafag fanart in the OP.

Good news, everyone

Not only is the two-handed AR fixed, but there is now a STR scaling increase for two-handing

Or maybe it was there all along and only just got revealed

LET THIS THREAD 404
DO NOT POST IN IT
TRIPFAG AVATARFAGGING IN OP, DO NOT ALLOW THIS
WAIT FOR THIS THREAD TO 404, ANY POSTS MADE BY TRIPFAG WILL NOT BUMP
DO NOT POST, JUST WAIT

>it's a person walks around 24/7 on their knees episode

OP is not a faggot

Giant Dads
SL10 at Undead
SL99 at Firelink

max upgrades armour/weps
0 progress on both
all meme gestures

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RDrBt8oGM8NVJLZTZQQ1BURVE/view

Whats the difference in damage between quality and str build for pic related

Yes he is.

quality>all

>not enough stamina for 3 swings

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=CoyA9viJpaQ

What about fist weapon damage?

Is this patch live on PC?

Confirmed for being Lucifer samefagging.
NOBODY thinks that Lucifer is not a faggot.

Caestus +0 prepatch
80 base damage

Caestus +0 postpatch
91 base damage

Demon Fist +0 prepatch
93, 77 base damage

Demon Fist +0 post patch
111, 77 base damage

No
PS4 servers are also down

Have you tested to see if they lowered the wind-up of fist weapon attacks? If they just boosted the AR slightly I'll be disappointed since the awful wind-up was more a problem then anything.

Were Miracles good in DS1?

Oh boy.

That might spell big returns at +10 with the stats and gems.

Are fists faster in moveset or the same slow startups?

Only Wrath of the Gods and Tranquil Walk.

I had fun with them. None of the shitty only-effective-at-close-range BS.

This.

Fists have shit range, they need speed to remain viable compared to other weapons. Giving fists greatsword teir swing speeds was fucking retarded as shit in a game where everything else seemed to get sped up.

Literally greatclubs and fists were fucking slowed down whereas straight swords are 2x as fast as das2. Where's the logic in that.

xtreme webms

Yeah, as is even with an AR boost the only fist weapons that will remain viable without a speed boost are the Caestus since they have perseverance. Basic L1s of fist weapons do terrific damage for their weight and investment, they just cannot hit because of the lack of range and the insane wind-up on most of their attacks.

I have an in progress fist build, I'm very well versed in the caestus moveset, speed and damage. I'm updating my game now on PS4, I'll report back in a while with findings.

AR boost would need to be like an extra 50AR minimum at +10 for it to even matter for how slow the initial hits are.

I know that currently my fists are +6 and have about 220 AR as of this morning. We'll see.

are you meming on me?

Reminder Giant Dad's to cleanse the GRD

Do you have a Darkwraith set + sword version of this? I wanted to do some themed invasions of newbs that aren't as one-sided.

>the fucked up textures on the binoculars

AAA quality

I can't tell with the shitass frame rate, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe the L1 has a slightly faster startup.

who is worse?
dot or lucifer?

oops i mixed up the saves rip

Are they going to nerf caestus parry yet?

It's hell fighting some faggot who spams parry when you're using a heavy weapon

Sounds unchanged. You'd notice if it was.

sigh

The people who acknowledge them

Anyone wanna run through irithyll dungeon with me on the PC?

Also how does my character look? I spent a decent amount of time making her not sure if I like it though

>Caestus parry

>fastest startup in the game, fastest active frames

>Caestus actual attack moves

>slow as fuck startup greatsword swing speeds for quarter of the damage

For what fucking purpose. Did they fuckup and put the timings around the wrong way? When the fist weapon is being used as the parry tool and not the fist weapon, and the parry daggers are being ignored, you know there's a fucking problem

What is this, Facebook?

Two-hand your heavy weapon and use attacks that cannot be parried you shitter.

Do a roll towards them and use a heavy attack, run towards your enemy and circle them around while they parry.

It'd be fine if it was a high risk high reward tool, but the stamina drain from partials is negligible at higher levels.

No, this is Reddit.

why is partizan damage so shit?

>tfw when you invade noobs in undead parish
>let them win against memedad

I get a boner thinking of how happy the must feel to beat a meme

There are many design decisions in Dark Souls 3 that can only be described as "mysterious".

every other weapon not in the Straight Sword or Ultra Greatsword categories are an afterthought

Just got done testing caestus on new patch

Lag is out the fucking wazoo so it's hard to tell, but it seems the exact same attack speed. Though, I feel like the R2's are fast as shit now. The R2 feels faster than the R1, or as fast. Weird.

Damage wise, it was at about 190 ish AR at +6 with heavy infusion, it's now 229, I have 36 STR. This is an in progress fist build.

Damage is definitely better, but I don't think that fixes it's actual problems.

Giant Dad Unfucked Last from me Version

SL10 and SL99

max upgrades armour/weps
all meme gestures
0 progress on both

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RDrBt8oGM8Yk50RzJ3T09zQWs/view?usp=sharing

>Invade at Pontiff bonfire.
>The host gets caught behind the fogwall into Pointiff's room somehow and can't go through it.
>Squat until he darksigns.

>0 progress on both
Just make the SL99 have all areas clear - ready to start NG++ or whatever.

>66 endurance

what

is prisoner's chain worth in pvp ?

Look at this webm
See how much range even the bare fist covers? How far you step forward and put your body into each blow?

What the fuck happened in 3?

Hello newfriend

I just had that happen to me, I crystaled out because I'm not a dickweed.

Hopefully the animators are working on another Bloodborne

Hopefully it won't be on the buttfucking PS4 this time

I'll go through the dungeon with you. What password?

Bloodborne's bare fist moveset is TOP FUCKING TEIR. It has SO many fucking moves, of every kind. Karate chops, punches, double fist haymakers, elbows, fucking palm attacks. It's fucking crazy.

....and it does zero fucking damage.

HOWEVER. You put a flat arcane kos parasite on yourself without the transform rune, and suddenly you have a good enough damage fist weapon with amazing moveset as a kind of hack.

No fucking clue. No fucking clue what so ever.

Someone put absolute LOVE into the bloodborne fist moveset, for it to be absolutely wasted.

The Dark Souls 3 moveset is just a fucking pile of miserable shit. Zero effort.

I mean look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QDU7wg7Cv8

DS3 is a quick cash grab just like DS2 was

at low levels yeah, but otherwise not really. it's 15% more damage taken in pvp, that's not really worth the small extra health and stamina you gain from it.

anyone playing the ds1 event?

so what dsfix settings and such do i use to make DaS look good? currently after downloading it everything got real blurry

>Dark Seoul 3

>DS3 is a quick cash grab
That's why they went through the effort of going back into the history of their series, taking the best bits and putting them all together.
Your logic is perfect.

this

A lot of people actually, Reddit got a sizeable amount of people to play again, and of course there's some of us who are going to use memedad builds to invade in Undead Parish

the bare fists range and hitbox are so shit you can't hit Oceiros' skinny legs half of the time

>that's why they went through 0 effort to reuse as many assets as possible so they could shovel out a piece of shit with Memeazaki's name on it to appeal to the massive conglomerate of retards in their fanbase

sounds like sound logic to me

All of the care in this game went into level design

And nothing else

>a gesture and a shitty greatsword from DeS without its actual gimmick
>hornet ring and copy pasted animations absolutely everywhere from DaS1
>pretty much none of the good improvements that are too many to list from DaS2

Yeah, nah

>tfw I'm going to be on Burg with cheats waiting until some giant memer invade me
This is going to be good

Just beat the Nameless King for the first time. Easily my favorite fight in the game.
Got that post-boss hype going on.
Feelsgoodman.wav

Really? I tried to get summoned in UD parish as a lvl 16 sunbro for like 15 minutes. Playing on PC.

I made a little video comparing the estoc pre- and post-patch:

youtube.com/watch?v=-15EgTrfjHI

It looks like they added more recovery frames to keep it more in line with the dark souls 1 estoc.

Even then, I'd call the level design okay at best.

Nothing in the series has remotely came close to Stonefang Tunnel, Shrine of Storms or Boletaria in their entirety.

Shrine of Storms you literally can't even run through it. You can't cheese run it. Everything chases you down faster than you can move and kills you. Whereas in the souls games, you can just waltz past everything in the zone once you've become familiar with it twice or so.

Shrine of storms would literally bottle neck you into a tight corridoor with no space and laser beam ghost fuckers and 2 shot reaper fuckers resurrecting them. Invisible fucks who 1 shot you.

is 90sl low level ?

To me 1-20 is low level.

>taking the best bits
Except DeS' Nexus system. And DaS2's VIT/END split, INT/FTH pyro scaling and roll distance bound to weight. And they missed the connected world design from DaS. But hey, at least hyper armor is back to stay.

>copy pasted animations absolutely everywhere from DaS1
Thank god they are. Wouldn't want another Bethesda-tier abomination.
>good improvements that are too many to list from DaS2
Heh.

Straightswords still untouched though, of course, not even the slightest speed nerf to make them even a little less stupid.

Wow, okay.

So, the fist AR was bumped up a little bit, but it's actual in practice damage is WAY better. Maybe they also upped the hit multipliers on it?

There's hardly a difference with the first three attacks and the recovery only starts to show after the fourth attack. Doesn't really seem like much of a change outside of someone mindlessly hitting the R1 button.

Would anybody mind helping my mage with Oceiros? I'm seeing 0 signs, I do shit for damage and Harkwood is probably the most useless NPC I've ever had the distate of summoning.

someone post das1 face data

idk male or female

dsg I'll head back there now

Great fucking bait good sir.

Guaranteed/replies.

Sure, where do you want your summon sign?

Use the barbed sword and carthus rouge

Put it by the fog gate, pass is dsg. Thanks senpai

wow i could punish like two attacks and only if i avoid them without rolling

SoC probably has only two attacks like this in each phase except the cuved sword one of course

Just open it and edit it yourself
Also finally cat covenant, so sad the guy was a cheater with lvl45 when his real lvl was 700.

>Leather Shield
>has a huge bump in the middle
>"ideal instruments for parrying"
>it's a small shield and not a parrying shield

Restart day seems to be going well so far. Tons of summon signs and twinks killing people.

Holy shit, that Oceiros got RAVAGED.
Thank you, user.

Best Korea loves Dark Soul.

Priscilla best girl after Quelaag

And here

Are the PS4 servers still down for anyone else? I still can't play online

also, getting some crazy frame rate drop for some reason

the face data, idiot

Technically it is data, contemptuous one