/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Organization XIII Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

>Organization XIII Edition
>Posts Mickey

FUCK

FUCK EVERYTHING

NO WISDOM

NO FINAL

WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE

Dude, he has a coat tho, chill

>get Sora and Pals from pull

It's like the only magic medal I needed to make me actually want to use magic medals. Wish I got one of the new medals though.

Now where's those brooms so i can actually dot this thing

Hmm

Is Zexion Good?

Too bad Xemnas isn't part of this group apparently.
>50,000 damage with buffs and attack up L
As soon as we get that skill...and I have buffers besides Diz that'll be fantastic. I think I'm just gonna keep my jews then since there's no new limited medal and I can hopefully get Marluxia later.
But you got one dot on your hag! And black coat Mickey and CoM Riku. Truly a fantastic pull.
>attack up Abu
Holy shit. He keeps getting stronger.

>Apu

it's like even when you get a good pull he has to taint it

Got one chance for a 10-pull, do I give in to my Pence, Abu and Pinnochio overlords?

I'm told that Kairi has some bullshit skill that's like, Curaga + Attack up 3 tiers

He has the same ability as limit Sora.
I don't now the difference wise.

know * stat wise*
Goddamn I'm tired.

Here's his max stats.

I guess he'd just be a reverse version of Limit Sora.

Yeah, illustrated Kairi does that. But I think her buff is also only for the next two medals. I'm definitely gonna be trying to pull her when she comes to America.

Well this new deal was lame. I was really hoping for Roxas to finally show up. At least I can guilt my KH I Cloud now from the pull I did.

I got played pretty bad, but at least I have Alice now so I do the Starlight mission.

Unless you want to try for a sora&pals again I suggest you wait for better deals

>Keyblade wielder has in general been a good boy, helping every random joe he meets, and fighting heartless wherever they appear
>actually agrees to take lessons in the darkness from Hades, which even Chirity warns is a shortcut that more often than not ends badly
LITERALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MY ODDLY DRESSED LITTLE NIGGA
IS THIS THE FACE OF A MAN YOU CAN TRUST?!

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The wielder goes slowly more evil.

I shed a tear for you.
at least two of those are good

maybe I didn't have it so bad

Alice, and Aerith are pretty good, but still, I pity you

I want to say this pull was a crock of shit, but Kairi is so goddamn amazing that she practically makes up for it

Back at it again at the Krispy Kreme

>bragging about your old pull
>"Damn Daniel"
Dude, fuck off.

Minnie is nice too. Donald is OP of course.
Well fuck you too bro.

HOLY SHIT! after how many pulls did you get that?

Seriously, fuck SE, I spent all I had in the last epic deals, never got anything good and now they come up with another one so soon. I'm not falling for their jewish tricks again... At least not until they remove those shitty farmable medals from jewel draws.

Okay I'm trying to suss out the story of chi, how wrong am I?

enigmatic master fucks off somewhere, leaves five of his apprentices a magic future-telling page/book/thing; sixth is some kind of mystery

apprentices notice the book contains prophecy of war and something about a traitor

they start to recruit keyblade wielders to gather the light and "save" it from the war

also they kind of turn against each other because of the stuff about the traitor

the book/pages/whatever are like the journal in coded so stuff written in it can be simulated/conjured

wielders start to gather light fragments by traveling through worlds summoned from the book

for some reason they have to go through the book; due to the "structure of the world" it's not possible to gather all the light just by going through the normal world

eventually the wielders start to succumb to darkness

also the tension amongst the apprentices/foretellers starts to mount

KEYBLADE WAR

the end...(?)

>At least not until they remove those shitty farmable medals from jewel draws.

Man at least PAD had the dignity to do that for their REM

I already got Sora and Pals from the last epic draw. Helped me beat the Starlight mission and Cerberus boss.

About$70

That's a pretty basic summary but, I would not call it inaccurate.

The events in the book probably take place in the realm of sleep too because Chirithy is a spirit dream eater and there's a dark version of Chirithy.

It's assumed that Keyblade wielders become sentient heartless.

The Traitor bit is probably some M. Night Shyamalan shtick where the traitor is the guy who tries to find the traitor but ends up becoming the traitor in his efforts to find the traitor and blah blah blah future foretelling

I paid $150 and only got Larxene & Vexen... I need to stop spending money on this game and save it for something more useful

Yeah I couldn't have gotten the Cerberus objective without Sora

Don't compare some stupid shoes meme to Krispy Kreme

And Alice was a literal lifesaver. Without her removing the buffs, you get pimpslaped like a bitch in one turn.

>"back at it again"
>implying
Dude, fuck right off.

Very. Best single target magic medal for now.

What's better, a max level Sephiroth or a guilted KH1 Sora A?

but muh sora and pals

Max level no-Guilt Premiums are better than 25% Guilt farmable medals. Even without any dots, Seph's multiplier and base stat make him the better medal.

*after Sora & Pals

>check out the JP version of sora and pals

so why is ours so much better

>The events in the book probably take place in the realm of sleep

Wait, so does chi imply that the realms of light/darkness were only created after the keyblade war? Also come to think of it, what about the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts? I seem to recall that the foretellers knew about them but did they actually physically exist somewhere in the world at that time?

Maybe time is convoluted and X actually doesn't really happen in the far past, but kind of in the present and everyone is just stuck reliving the train accident known as the keyblade war forever in the world of sleep before Sora does his whole savior of everything thing

Cmon user

Sora & Friends was a free Medal
It's kind of nice as a buff Medal since it's a field attack

But then we got Young Kairi which is infinitely better

why am i so unlucky bros

How the fuck did you guilt it?

So, the story speculated to end at 600 story missions, is that right? And in NA they plan on releasing 50 missions total per month, right? If both these things are true and remain true, does that mean that NA will have the story finished shortly before 2.8 comes out?

Do you wipe your ass with dollar bills?

Kinda disappointed that I didn't get any single-target Power or Magic medals but holy shit both KHII Kairi and KHII Aerith. I guess my Sephiroth will now shit out damage with my Aerith, Kairi, and White Rabbit.

>party member
>had enough money to pull 200+ medals
>pulls a Sephiroth in the old deal (no one else in the party pulled any premiums)
>shares it for a week at 1/100 and with Sleep
>takes it off after a week and now shares a 3-dotted 100/100 Snow White with +600 attack/defense and Attack Boost II instead
>mfw I'm F2P and the only epic medals I got so far are Zack and Pinocchio
I just wanna end it now.

Join a better party :^)

Maybe the entire universe is just a giant stable timeloop and Xehanort is actually "protecting" the world by ensuring everything happens the way it's "supposed to"

Then Sora comes along and resets the world/creates a new one, thereby becoming the seed of a new universe and the true Kingdom Hearts

I'd play it

Yeah, I'll probably do that next week, but still...

Welp, I think I have a decent Keyblade now. I'll need to level and evolve Aerith and Kairi but I think I'm ready for Hades next week.

Now if only my Power and Magic Keyblades weren't pieces of crap...

Best single target magic for smart people.
S&P is for idiots who spend money on a shit mobile gacha game.

I'm gonna do the same but with KH2 Riku and Limit Form Sora replacing Sephiroth and Green Rabbit.

Should work out for a one turn.

I'm F2P and got 3k jewels available. Should I fall for the 3k epic draw meme, do only 600 draws or keep those jewels for future deals?

If you want a future limited medal that's not in the draw right now, then no.

600 Draw won't get Epic Medals, or at least not the 6 Star ones.

It was nice at the beginning to boost your equipment, but now it's just hoard your medals until something you really want.

At the beginning the daily draw was ideal becuase there was nothing the 10 pull gave you that daily draw didn't.

But yeah now I might have to start hoarding. The part that kind of sucks about starting at launch is that you only gather free jewels slowly for the new relevant pulls while new players earn them out the ass while they blow through missions

If only we had our daily jew missions. 1400 jewels a week from those and the login rewards would let you do a 10 pull every other week, so if you plan right you'd always have at least one chance of getting the limited shit. Of course we should also be able to get them from the other packs like the Japs can, but having a daily source of jews would let you buy the cost boards and shit too.

Isn't guilting medals the endgame though? 600 draws still give you 50% more medals. Is a chance at getting ultra rare premium medals that worth it?

Premium medals with no boosts are better than guilted farmables. and then Guilted premiums blow those out of the water with high/super high guilt. The only way to guilt a premium medal is to pay out the ass or brooms which we don't have yet.

You son of a bitch.

You know Hag doesn't seem bad for a "needs status effect to do more damage" medal

The multiplier is still pretty big even without it (x2.41 without dots)

Eventually, there will be medals that add dots.
When those come out, the guy that spent all his f2p jews on sephiroth right now will be laughing, no matter how many 100% goofies you have.

Why does playing through chain of memories feel like such a chore.
I never beaten it before but the card system is starting to become annoying

That's really good. 5* Genie (and I assume magic Yuffie) have like 1.51 or something as their lowest multiplier with no dots.
The card system is one reason why I really don't like CoM. I've never been able to suffer through it but I watched all the cutscenes recorded in a GBA emulator a million years ago, before we got 1.5 and 2.5.

Yep. I listed 6* Hag by the way but 5*'s is x2.34 - 2.94 with no dots, and 5248 Str without boosts.

Looking up, maxed out Hag with all applicable buffs is 7442 Str and a multiplier of x2.76 - 3.36, with 50% Guilt at max.

Because endgame is triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle elixer, and bosses are that but you use jaffar first.

How do I deal with rooms of invisibles in KH 1 FM on proud?
They tear me a new asshole in seconds and spend enough time invulnerable I just can't deal. Do I have to go level grind? I'm mid fifties.

Stop and gravity

>3D supposed to have both versions of Fantasia in the game but got cut
>Fantasia 2000 regulated to graffiti in the shorts
Justice for Fantasia 2000

Grinding might help but is definitely your friend. The ones in the Hades cup were barely a threat to me and I was mid 60s or so when I did it earlier tonight.
Fantasia doesn't get enough love. When I saw Chernabog in the first game as a kid I just about shit myself because I love the movie so much. Flying whales and dancing hippos when?

>Flying whales and dancing hippos when?
During Aqua's hallucinations in 2.8

this has to happen

>Deep Jungle and Monstro lost to the darkness
>hippos doing their thing in the lagoon, Monstro floating around in darkness instead of magic outer space
Imagine.

Does this thread die often?
I hope this thread doesn't die often.
Hopefully it picks up when kingdom hearts is released in 2078

No Org 13 medals for me, just got Alice pinocchio, white rabbit and some other shit that doesnt matter. Other party member got illus sora and pals along with lexaeus on the first fucking draw.

>same party member got seph on the first draw last time

Fuck this game, fuck RNG, fuck SENA. Gonna go commit seppuku.

I'm slowly getting the grasp of it all
no "psh, it's not even that complicated" pls

but there are a few things I'm not quite sure of

In DDD, why did Axel come back as pretty much Axel and not as this guy?

He did go there for Cloud if you remember. He even asks about it after doing about half the tasks for Hades.

You do realize that BbS takes place 10 years before KH1 and around 11 before KH2 right? Ignoring Nomura's sketchy ass interview on the the Nobodies' aging debacle, Lea and Isa are about 10 years older physically than when we see them in BbS? Or were you asking why didn't have similar clothes?

Riku Replica
kh I Riku
Valor form x2
Rikku
Cerberus
Magic Leon
Daisy
Beast
Evil Queen

I mean all things considered not bad, but still....would have liked some org members..

Sorry, the clothes thing, should have clarified.

The other guys came back in their original clothing, I think I'm missing a detail.

He aged, that's all.
Same reason why Ienzo is no longer a little kid.

You can complain about him wearing the black coat instead of his BBS outfit, though. Ienzo got revived with an adult version of his lab clothes. I guess they just wanted to reuse his KH2 model without many changes to save effort.

I want to say it's because most of them had outfits as adults? Maybe Nomura hadn't thought of his outfit yet. Barring Ienzo/Zexion though despite his very obvious aging he kind of had a similar Lil' Apprentice style outfit similar to Even/Vexen. Other than that, I have no clue.

>I guess they just wanted to reuse his KH2 model without many changes to save effort
this 2bh

A similar thing happened in BbS. There's a implied flashback when Ven first meets Aqua and Terra, but they still use their young adult models.

speaking of Lea

is there anything more damaging to the series than him visiting merlin and the fairies and getting a keyblade in like one day?

they absolutely shat the bed with that whole part

I've yet to see anyone who was over the moon once that scene had settled on everyone. I mean I understand why it happened, but I still don't like that it did. Axel/Lea has managed to not only dodge getting offed when he was supposed to twice, but gets a keyblade.

They trained him for a longer period inside of a hyperbolic time chamber.

We need all the keys we can get and we can't wait for all of them to have two years of adventures to gitgud