/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

>News
- Which chocolate do you prefer: Mushroom Mountain or Bamboo Shoot Village?The next Japanese Splatfest has been announced, sponsored by Meiji Dairies!
- Would you rather Travel the Globe or Go into Space? The next EU Splatfest has been announced!
- Another update has been announced for Splatoon, a balance patch to be released alongside the new weapons on July 7th. Patch notes:
nintendo.co.au/support/index.php?action=help&helpcatID=353#Q0
nintendo.com.au/software-update-details-for-splatoon-ver280
- Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 is coming June 7. twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/736467166631858176
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! The Squid Sisters amiibos are to let you watch them dance and perform music.
- The Squid Sisters will be performing at Japan Expo in France on July 8th! twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/737935306075185152

> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/943526/33d6ecbde8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not all Octolings are bad people!

No Octolings pls
Octarians are okay

All Inklings are bad people. Stop spreading this degeneracy.

anemones are for cute
anemones are for lewd

yes
yes

Found this, does /ink/ know already?

check the OP

ohhh, it's been awhile since ive been here, and seeing that reminded me of /ink/

Welcome back then

Remove N-Zap

god damn these damage caps chafe my ass. I really want to use the Dual Squelcher but the 4-shot kills are a dealbreaker. It's so close to be my favorite but the rage from missing the 4th hit isn't worth it

Haven't played in a few months, what are the new 'meta' weapons? I remember it being mostly octo shot, the gals, and chargers.

Berry Splattershot Pro and N-Zap '83.

Who squidbags anymore seriously

Lots of people

I want Marie to squidbag me

It's pretty similar

alex is a stupid nigger

from NintendoLife?????

Welcome back, user!

I want to lick fancy woomy's tummy.

Cute not lewd
exhentai.org/g/943526/33d6ecbde8/

That's a very cute panda

not being able to access exhentai. C'mon it's 2016

I squid bag every squiffer I see in solo queue to let them now how useless they are for failing to kill me

What are you talking about, it's a very cute panda, if a bit saddened

Why? Squiffers are not great weapons.

This fuckin artist.

They're good
Just good

It's a matter of taste, personally i love all their stuff.

Somebody needs to know the sauce

Me too
But it's not amazing stuff

You know the sauce retard
In fact you were shown the fucking content

What fanart is?

There's is no way that actually getting this won't end up in disappointment. It just doesn't look worth the trouble, those tits are nasty

I've found other cosplay that Marie has done; her tits are deflated as fuck
There is some powerful push-up technology at play there

You can see some of it from the images previewed, they are certainly flappy as fuck

Anyone interested in squading?

I could. Just so long as we are treated to with a heavily one-sided helping of Warehouse rather than Towers that is.
What is your NNID?

towers sz is good you dumbdumb

Nah, fuck you. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt because I actively avoid it when it comes into rotation. But, I just won 6 consecutive matches on Warehouse and the one time it changes to Towers we get steamrolled.

Just because you suck at Towers doesn't make it bad

try cherry h3

If you want to have a good time but still lose

true

We need more sad squids

Sure

well I pretty much always lose anyway
so why not?

Alright.

that's the spirit user
cherry h3 is new meta, I can feel it. the only things I'm having trouble against are lunas (once they get near you, you're fucked), custom hydras (they out range you and always have their bubble charged), and ss pros (I think they out range h3 after the recent buffs).

It won't catch on
It will be the prime choice for competitive contrarians, but it won't be meta

but it destroys gals with its accuracy and it's so easy to use! if you're in trouble, just use your bubbler and rip through the gooks like butter

Gals are shit now anyway
Hydra does its job better one way or another, and even then that job is seriously niche

yeah, hydra does seem like it does everything better... oh well
>niche job
I just shoot shit and spam walls. how is that niche?

>Easy to use
No? A lot of players will be turned off because of its fiddly firing style.

I feel like the European splatoon community might be minuscule

Holy fuck, the Octobrush is so good now. The buff is the best thing that's ever happened in this game, works like a dream.

Best short range weapon in the game, probably. It's that good.

Setup from a distance and suppress fire using shields for protection

I feel like the Splatoon community might be minuscule.

It's really good now, but no, Carbon still dominates it

The 8 of us from EU that play will enjoy this splatfest facing each other the whole time

Wrong.

In the west it is

Good argument you got there C shitter

I'll enjoy seeing you over and over then.

My argument is I've played the game, used the Octobrush, and can confirm it is better than the Carbon Roller.

Maybe if you played instead of shitposting you'd know too.

Obviously you haven't used the Carbon enough
Dumb fuck

>Octobrush
Remove race traitors.

you get used to it quickly. it's probably the most satisfying weapon in the game once you do
rude

Is buying a Wii U only for this game worth it?

>Most satisfying weapon in the game
That's not the Rapid Blaster.

It's not that clear cut, I think. Octo has so many qualities that make it better than the Carbon, I'd say they're fairly equal.

I'm sure a lot of people here bought a Wii U just for this game. Best money I ever spent.

Couple hundred hours of entertainment if you get into it easy.

yes. you're asking the wrong people, though. of course we'll say yes
such as...?

The way I have them figured out is the Carbon is more aggressive in that it can snatch kills quickly and successively while Brushes in general require more planning and timing since your attacks halt your movement.
But ultimately Splat Roller is still the best.

>splat roller
wew I haven't seen someone use that thing in a long time

Specifically the Hero Roller. It kicks ass on Tower Control.

No, not at all.
Unless you want to try and play in online tournaments, there is no chance you'll ever play with western players.
It also practically requires an ethernet adapter because wifi is incredibly touchy in this game.

Yeah if you're shit.

Squid bagging is so 2015. I spin my woomy around three times when I get a mad ass kill

>such as...?

Splat Bombs, Beakons, Kraken, and light depletion

Faster roll speed, higher range, wider range (almost impossible to miss if you're close enough)

Inks turf and charges specials much faster, inks its feet, has a really fast kill speed (not as fast as the Carbon, but surprisingly fast), no damage falloff like rollers have.

Carbon has the fast one-hit-kill and wider rolling trail, but that's about it. Octobrush is better at everything else.

alright, you've convinced me. if god brush thing doesn't get me to s+99 by this evening, though, you're fucking dead

Octobrush is a filthy Octopus weapon, nulling anything it had going for it.

You sound upset.

Don't listen to this memelord.

Those are all true though

Are not.
If you want to play with western players there's these crazy new things called "Squads".

Sorry, I meant offline

It's hard to describe it unless you've used it, but the brush is just really good in close quarters.

The rapid, nonstop flicks are insane. It just flicks ink everywhere, you have a constant rain of damage that can take out multiple enemies, hits everything around you, and has no cooldown. It inks so much turf in just a few flicks that you get plenty of ink to swim around in, compared to the Carbon's awkwardness.

But user, it was created by Sheldon. It's a brush made specifically for slaughtering Octos, not an Octo-brush.

It's like getting rid of vermin with rat poison. The poison is intended for cleansing a rat infestation, and named so. It's not a poison from the rats. Don't be silly.

You're not even guaranteed to play against western players in squads.

Unfortunately no, that is not true. Judging by the Octobrush's Japanese name being a reference to a painting of a woman being raped by Octopus, it is indeed an Octopus weapon to be used by Octopus. I am sorry, but you're a race traitor.

Then let me introduce you to these wild new things called "Lobbies".

She wasn't getting raped

>the only way to not play with japs is to purposely fill a lobby with 7 friends
Might as well just play tournaments at that point.

fuck off thatsso

Nothing in relation to tentacles is ever consensual. Whether its the tentacles doing the raping or the tentacles being cummed on. It's always rape.

What is wrong with playing with Japs anyway? The latency is no different.

Unless you're on the west coast, the latency is totally different.