Slablands/CoC General

Tyrant Lizard Queen Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!5sFDxThJ!iaXRZORYa-sMwpHATzOONQNMQ9Xf7J-YKrQCZe-FfHw

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFzdIaBnckg

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

quip.com/JqCwAdh94rog
pastebin.com/rKn3W2uV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn son, I have coke-bottle glasses (or used to until they broke) and even I'm not that blind.

>listening to a lewd drama cd track
>sounds like someone mixing mac and cheese with a whole quart of milk added to it
my stomach is fucking turning, please let's never have mac and cheese foley work in Slab.

Spaghetti is superior.

Maybe but tortellini is best.

Deep one girls

No

Yes.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

I'm looking at the site right now. It's out. People are post webms. I see torrents. It's out.

not
happening

>torrents out
>it's not happening

Stop responding to shitposters.

Anyone up to do another one of those week long challenges? We could try to give the desert some more content, or upcoming areas like the beach and ocean.

Everyone's probably asleep right about now.

They can respond later. I have to go work in half an hour.

Those areas already have a decent amount of content though.

quip.com/JqCwAdh94rog

There's also the sharkboy mob, the clamboy mob, and the sea snake lamia mob.

While we're dropping links, did this ever get used?

pastebin.com/rKn3W2uV

Well shit. I guess we could do a quest or event theme then and make it non area specific?

quests and events are fun

Fish pussy

yes

Tastes like tuna

Paint girls

With your dick

Das racist

Why do I like tails so much

because 10% is a health and nice fetish and you adquired this good taste

It's All a lie

Pond mermaid soon

She's cute. Shame about the hands and her lower half.

Those sandals look annoying

This Liru thing's just got me wanting a wolf girl even more now.

Almost forgot
>she mentions wanting you to hug her
>can't
Bits of heaven & hell this game is.

>Gawker filing for bankruptcy

I'm just waiting for that massive demonic arm to erupt from the burning center of the earth and drag it down to hell along with Kotaku

I know I am.

We have a wolf girl though. It's just waiting to be coded.

That is correct. I have a copy of it on my computer right now which confirms that it's not happening.

Lift-fucking a girl while you hold her legs up in a full nelson

Going deep in a deep one girl

Isn't that one just a one-off scene though? I crave depth! And call me greedy but
>just one wolf girl
They're like pringles: you need a whole pack.

Why

It sounds gross. I understand I'm supposed to hear it and think it's him fingering me or fucking me or whatever, but it literally just sounds like someone fucked up a mac&cheese recipe and is steeling themselves to eat the most watery side dish they've ever had in their life.

>coke-bottle glasses (
Sounds heavy.

Maybe a mirage event

Good.

sweater puppies on a puppy girl

Death by arrogance

Time keeps on slipping

Into the future

Better than a centaur.

Yeah, I guess.

She's so huggable and cute.

Indeed.

Death by snu snu.

I want to pull on her tail.

Post roast.

anybody wants to give a poor user some xbox live gold?

A FUCKING BOW HE USES A BOW

Reverse world

Getting to train under a magic mentor who treats his apprentices like shit because he's pent up from not getting any (because he's a wizard nerd).
Getting revenge when you get dirt on him (probably because he's practicing forbidden magic) and make him your personal slave/slut while threatening that if he tries to get help you'll spill the magical beans and get him barred from practicing magic officially.

NO

Slipping

into

If they're already practicing forbidden magic why would they care all that much about having to practice unofficially? At least then they would get out of paying union charges.

Meeting a normal girl that hasn't heard of you or your deeds or just doesn't realize it's you.

something more comfortable as your virgin husbando waits on the bed, so nervous he almost slid off from how sweaty he is.

Because when you're the top dick you get all the sweet benefits.
Being a renegade wizard, while guaranteed to get you mad play, means you don't get the discounts or access to the library or any of the other perks a nerd wants.

awoooooooooooooo

Getting bent over a barstool and fucked until you can't feel your legs as the other bar patrons cheer.

Bow before the bow.

No

White hair is cutest.

Becoming the best stripper in the land

It is quite nice, yes, along with silver.

NEVER EVER

get that cash if it's 9 to 5 or shaking that ass.

>Friend in a LotR discussion
>"The orcs are considered barbarians with no culture, yet they know what a menu is
>Explain this to me."

Gotta admit, he brings up a valid point.

Something something second breakfast.

Tolkien was just weird and changed his mind all the time judging by that 3 hour elf-dick research binge I went on.

He was rewriting LoTR to account for astronomy when he died. If he had finished that version fantasy would be a lot more scifi.

can I be desu here?
It'd still be bad, that shit is so boring. I can get into fantasy, I can get into scifi, but I don't know what kind of bullshit that dude pulled off to become famous because it's just really boring. I muddled my way through The Hobbit and literally only remember that part with the goblins or trolls or whatever who were arguing about how to eat a hobbit and turned to stone. That was the only enjoyable part of that boring shit. Even Piers Anthony for all his weird unsavory bullshit kept my attention more than "this is supposed to be a children's story let me tell you in detail them walking through the woods and they're walking and they're walking and guess what they're fucking doing now"
Like maybe kids back then were dull as hell and were into that kinda shit, but fuckin no thanks old dude.

You know what was better, even? The fucking Spiderwick Chronicles. You got those fuckers for free in cereal boxes and they were still more engaging than Tolkien's bullshit that he never even meant to publish until he was made to.

Those are just my hot opinions tho

I disagree quite a bit, but I don't really have an investment in convincing random internet people.

Have you read the Spiderwick Chronicles, at least? Because that shit was dope.
Can't remember if the movie was any good.

Never heard of it.

It's really good. It's some siblings and they move into a shitty house and get into shenanigans with fairies and goblins and trolls and elves and shit. A lot easier to parse and enjoy because they're broken up into sections via small books and so they're decently paced.
10/10 imo.

Love

Loathe

Unrelatedish, but I've been trying to code a fetish game for the past week and it's hell. Hats off to Tatobaguy for persevering.

Loving loathe

Conditioning you waifus to be ready and willing with a simple command from you.

Screaming usa at people.

RABBIT!

Loving lolth?

Remove skeleton

Maybe she is in some sort of odd, twisted, way.

remove wakka

Just shave his hair & he'll run and hide.

Penguin girls

Wasn't someone working on a pair of those?

Cute clingy boy who'd do anything to make sure you don't pay attention to anyone else.
Anything limited to murder, torture, and kidnapping, of course. Maybe also sugar daddy-ing but he'd need to get the funds together first.