/xbcxg/ - Xenoblade Chronicles X General

>EARLY-GAME AND GENERAL INFO
>Xenoblade X All Purpose 'Everything' Google Doc - for H2H, Affinities, Tyrants, Collectopedia, Etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>Answers to Commonly Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/YtgZ9rVQ

>MID-GAME
>Probe Placement Guide For Getting 100K+ Miranium Storage and Credits:
imgur.com/a/ids81
>Steam group for Squad Missions:
steamcommunity.com/groups/xbcxg
>Squad Missions and Secret Missions Guide w/ mats (WIP):
pastebin.com/cgBkCcNz
>Tyrant Locations:
imgur.com/a/p2Zrb
>Region Maps w/ all Sightseeing Locations + Location of Collectables
frontiernav.jahed.io/
>100% Segment Recon and Interactive Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAXkUc8YcpjorX6jPyP1dPLG8uOTn1vuSPPGM1AsxaQ/edit#gid=1691603217
joejiko.com/g/xbx/db/frontiernav
>Ultra Infinite Drop Chart, Damage Formulas, Battle Traits for Ground and Skell Gear, and Appendage Hardness
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9TJtB8ljXSd2j_F9iX2ltFSTgJnuqD3w9J8salKH-M/edit#gid=911942219

>LATE-GAME OPTIMIZATION
>Lvl 60 Skell Frame & Super Weapon Materials, Storage/Dupe/Boost Probe Locations
>and Info Gallery
pastebin.com/drfLr3qw
imgur.com/a/V77rZ
>Crafting recipes (Augments, skell frames, fashion gear)
birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/xenoblade/augment_search.php
>Superweapon guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10KfkPJn5JiBfFTXXFj3BfVMKjzfe3y1gs88ctFMgviA/edit
>Superweapon blueprint locations
pastebin.com/vfzFwRTq
>Blood Lobster Locations
docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub
>Weapons drops guide (Skell and ground)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17rguweuUX8hL9KseacmihTnsYeS01EYSo2JrFTDR09k/edit#gid=0
>Damage Calculator
xbcxdamagecalc.paperplane.io/

Previous thread:

>a whole party of worst girl
I could do without this.

>all Elmas

Fucking Elmafags I swear.

>four times the Elmass

I swear I had one with the leather set.

>tfw you absolutely hate elma as a person because you can't stand her stupid space politics, incredibly questionable sense of ethics, hypocrisy and social retardation
>but dat ass tho

For anyone who has hacked the party members, they keep their original voices during cutscenes, I guess?

You have to consider that she's an autistic xeno, user.

How important is the multiplayer? Can I do most things in singleplayer?

It's anecdotical but you'll be missing the fun with us.
That said, it can make life easier, though, as that's the only source for tickets which can be used to reduce farming, mostly for endgame, and there's two figures that are online-only so that'd be two achievements, as well as some items to craft the bunny suits and endgame fashion armor being online-only.
You can easily hack items/tickets.

>BLADE's top team consists entirely of an autistic Xeno, an autistic Robot, and a 13 year old girl
>If you add L to the party that's two autistic Xenos
>Despite this the team kicks the shit out of literally anything and anything it's thrown against

Aisha, the cat that flees NLA and faces a giant forfex, is better than 90% of BLADE.

Her last AM was highly stupid. She may be traumatized by the ictus, ok, but the two sphinxes scream problems.
What if she called for backup, all the party members appear and take down one on a scene and then you take on the other one?

Humanity basically fucking sucks and can't get anything done
>had no way of knowing that Earth is gonna get fucked up
>if they did know, they'd maybe be able to build one ship that'd get fucked up
>of the ships that were actually built with xenotech help - because humanity needs xenotech help - pretty much all of them were filled with useless 1%ers who bankrolled their way in as well as various criminals with connections
>the xeno supplying tech to earth apparently needed to outsource because they supply humanity with tech from an entirely different starsystem (Qlurian tech); they knew what they brought from home wasn't gonna be enough to save this mess of a planet
>the ships that didn't get fucked up the moment they left probably either got fucked up in space or are still searching aimlessly for a planet to colonize, where they will promptly get fucked up like what the short stories describe in the first 2 months of landing on Mira
>the ship that the game focuses on pretty much only gets by because they land on a planet that's best described as "Zanza with a need to be loved instead of worshipped" that does everything in it's power to facilitate co-operation among species

If I lived in the XenoX world and didn't get killed by the dozens of things everyone else got killed by, I'd just fucking kill myself. My planet's gone, my family and friends are dead and it turns out my entire species is incompetent in addition to being selfish, short-sighted and stupid. Cue Komm Susser Tod.

>guise don't fite that ictus it's super tuff
>Kill it easily in my skell

>wow fuck i guess we're super tuff, LET'S FIGHT TWO SPHINXES
>barely kill one by going all out, lose a skell and Lin in the process and have to run away and reprepare to fight a second one

what the FUCK

Did you take your pills today, Lao?

My pills burnt up along with the earth.

Anyone saved the other version? Can't seem to find it.

Pretty cool that my little brother mim is complete.Can you guess who?

Just ran some numbers and Celica solo does more DPS than Nagi does.

I can't recall who was your brother, grand admiral.

Why can Luciel's topple go through Invincibility

For such a wimp that's a bitch move.

>Someone saved my meme
Always a good feeling.
Which version do you mean? This one?

The same.

I've been meaning to make one of Christie's Christies.

How's Yggy doing?

Ded, 1/4 way back

My mim is Roka in the collage. Melia is my little brothers mim

i think that one's not that easy to farm at all. without already having this build lugalbanda's going to be a wipeyourass. i like the one you get from dadaan better but it's not ether so whaatever
wait, is THAT what that little noise is?

Ah, I remembered that one talking about his brother getting in but he appearing late.

I think the noise is that you are within autoattack range but I'm not that sure.

Lugalbanda is supposedly easy enough with store bought equipment and some planification.

i'll believe it when i do it
which at this rate will be by glitching underground and using my doll

Does any AI have ahegaos by default?

no they don't.

No superior glasses until he turns BLADE Rank 10.

what is that orphean doing?

whoops wrong one

plantsturbating. it makes them produce much nutritious pollen orbs. a wise nopon said so, and only asked for half of my credits

How'd Elma look with Hope's hair?

Pollinate all over your food? Orpheans are some kinky fuckers.

What do I do when I have 99999999 credits?

ruined

well they eat plants so pollen probably goes nicely with that
there's a leaderboard for swimsuit sales...
have you bought a doll and a swanky custom set of armor for every party member yet? have you bought four sets of treasure sensor gear?

It's true. The main things are adding accuracy if you can't hit it from the back with aura assault and maintaining overdrive. Not sure if mind control goes through ghostwalker, but if it does you just need to resist that.

oh yeah, those are simply a TRIFLE

Well they are. You can kill him without making any fancy augments. I've done it many times.

Sana disappointed with everyone!
Or is that Springer?

definitely everyone

Even Reina?

Especially Reina.

Reina did nothing wrong

>general is kinda dying
>but ygg will revive it
>oh he's gone in 18 hours
christ guys what are we gonna do?

Circlejerk to death with the occasional genuine question.

How would a Ranged Attack Sniper build look?

Ether sniper with range attack up/boost, Knife with appendage crusher, appendage crusher helm, store bought light GGG torso and legs, arms with ranged attack up XX, 3 appendage crusher augs on the weapons and 3 ranged attack ups, resistance reducers on the armor for screamer, and extend overdrives so you'll have an easier time building OD count. Arts should be Full Specs, Screamer, Intercept, Black Butterfly, Slayonet, Shrapnel, Afterburner, and Eagle Eye. Do Green Art to Afterburner to build up OD count faster.

Zenith-Cannon or Antimatter-R?

zenith cannon is really fucking good and knocks things back without exception

EXTREMELY LEWD!

>just finished game
>just got ares 90
>according to memebuild I need the ether katana
>I can't even get close to that chimera
I'm guessing treasure radar armor is not the way to go, what exactly should I be looking for?

Shop one will suffice for starters. Spatha.

bump

would the strongest prone sword ruin everything?
Also what about the armor?
Thanks tho

Oc-servs, Xe-doms and Fal-swos are aliens, they are not native to Mira, it's confirmed in Phog's affinity mission

You can beat it with treasure sensor. In fact that's what you want if you're going farming. You can use galaxy chief for a bit of extra damage, but the element conflicts with an ether build.
That's the opposite of what that mission says.

his AM said nothing whatsoever of the kind. among other things they aren't aliens, they're machines. their descriptions say they're from a previous civilization on mira

also that's out of fucking nowhere that you brought that up

His AM said that Oc-Servs are not native to Mira you shitbrain.

No it didn't. Dial down the attitude.

i think you're thinking of someone else's AM. all that showed was that OCservs aren't exclusive to the continents where you usually find them.

yes it did, also nowhere does it say that any of the living metal creatures are from a previous civilization

>Enigmatic, pilotless crafts exhumed from the Miran soil. They come in a variety of sizes, and are constructed from some kind of living metal that not even Ganglion technology can replicate.

>Enigmatic, pilotless crafts exhumed from the Miran soil. They come in a variety of sizes, and are constructed from some kind of living metal that not even Ganglion technology can replicate.

two very important words you seem to be missing here
>Crafts
>exhumed
they're not living, they're just made of T-1000 shit. they're mechs.
and if they AREN'T from an ancient miran civilization, what the gosh dang heck outdoors are they doing underground on the planet mira?

Who is best boy and why is it Gwin?

Phog is a close second

they are refered as creatures in the AM, i suppose it's because of the "living metal" and yes, it's a weird and contradictory choice of words they used for the enemy index and the AM.

>what the gosh dang heck outdoors are they doing underground on the planet mira?
i suppose they were buried over time because they had nothing to do when they arrived on Mira and then the Ganglion digged them out and reprogrammed them

or what if they were mined out by the frigates in Cauldros by the ancient civilization causing a war for whatever reason

Who's the best girl and why is it Celica

Fair, then how is it that I keep dying in seconds?
Am I missing something?

I think the assumption is that you use ghostwalker and then just kill it before it flays your decoy. Your decoy will last longer if you jump in back of lugalbanda, since the beam attack it does hits multiple times but only hits in front of him.

i wish galaxy chief had an OP build.

If only every element had something like Core Crusher.

Megaflame bullet looks pretty rad

Here we have Gwin not being useless for once

What if you can explore other worlds on Xeno x 2
What are you expecting?

isnt it? i'm an ice type at heart but i adore my thermal lailah and its extremely satisfying superweapons. sorry zenith and deus crusher, you guys are not that great

i'm expecting something with about as much relation to real life space as mario galaxy, with a bunch of races on miralike worlds, including at least one other earth colony ship, all remarking on how little sense this scenario makes. each one having overcome some special seemingly intelligent challenge to escape the planet (you get to help some of them escape)
and only once each of these scenarios is analyzed do you figure out the greater pattern to all of it.. how to get back to normal space, and what this weird area of warped spacetime is useful for

then it would need to not be related to Mira because you can't escape that place, not even time machines

just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they never will, man

>first let's make a whole deal about not being able to leave but then we just brush it off for the second game

there won't be a second game

thinking in extremes like that is going to get you into a whole bucket of sticky wickets someday, pal. it's best you break yourself of that habit right now
i didnt say brush it off, did i?

>600+ evasion
>enemies still hit me

well that was a disappointment

>>first let's make a whole deal about not being able to leave

they did?

TELLY'S BACK!