/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Anzus edition

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2016/np9qnk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tamamo's tamamos!

>image isn't news related

New event starting 15/6
news.fate-go.jp/2016/np9qnk/

Wait,was Lucius using the leylines to heal,or Arthur?

>someone asked yesterday who the King of Swords was

Pottery.

And you forgot the news about chinese tiddies

So she's a hot springs guide?

People are mad against me because I have an huge cock

Her ascension art better be lewd.

Umu

Are you rolling for the cute monk?

If by hotsprings you mean China and India, yes.

I hope it isn't, since I might fall for rolling for her otherwise

Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons!

>another awful support servant that's dumpster tier compared to Waver
Aren't Tamamo and Nightingale enough?

I'm still in the process of rolling for Shuten I won't be tricked

I wonder if I should get her. Her lore assigns her for welfare caster and I already have Iri

Nero bride's voice is so fucking cute why is it allowed

I'm only rolling for swimsuits or actually interesting servants.
Don't have either? No roll. The monk isn't either.

Hell, I might ignore the event partially or completely if the rewards aren't substantial.

Not really but I'll roll in a few tickets then I'm done.

I seriously doubt she'll be welfare. It would be the third Caster, and we still don't have Lancer or Berserker.

Nope, saving for Gawain.

You filthy whore.

Xth for best archer

Umu.

time to masturbate

Why the hell is David among the event bonus servants?

I was busy playing fun games yesterday and doing edgy stuff. What's this about a monk?

AVE IMPERATOR GLADII

HAIL TO THE SWORD EMPEROR

From what I know of JtW, she does fucking nothing

Nobu a CUTE.

I love my snakefu.

Just looked up on the guy,and realised that Nasu and Sakurai cant really match Geoffrey in hackness.

ITS SHO TIME

Except being delicious.For demons to eat,that is.

Consider stage 2 already loses the sleeves

ROMA

>inb4 Sanzang ended with the same fate as DaVinci in her own event

How many sandniggers did EMIYA killed?

Ho shit that pic I may fall in love

Ibaraki too

I'm losing hope

The Lucius Tiberius described in Prototype is way, way more ridiculous then the one Geoffry describes so I don't know what you are talking about. He's gone from the Roman Emperor to some kind of super freak Genghis tier warrior king with massive magic bullshit everywhere.

Just failed the 3bp twice, fucking hate this event

None.
He joined ISIS, then got rekt by Right Wing Death Squads.

I need some information on that

Not enough

Sakurai bullshit tier wanking at it's best

Shuten Yay!

rev up that cheat apk

Hey she absolutely destroyed that one monk in a meditation contest.

Which servant is the lewdest

It's sort of welcome. Fragments has been kinda dull and predictable a lot of the time, so when some ridiculous fucker like this shows up it feels like taking in a breath of fresh air after being cooped up in a poorly ventilated room for a day.

I'm more talking about the "Arthur became West Roman Emperor" bits.And the "Constantine was a Brit" and other Briton banzai bits.

The powerlevel bits are kinda necessary,since Fate is full of that.Cant have a regular emperor face Gaia's husbando.

Astolfo, The Cutest AND lewdest! I hope I will someday be as much semen demon as he is

post more nobu

I can't care about TM anymore, it's so fucking boring and shitty. I wish my waifu was from an interesting series and not one so gay. All I do is lurk. This shit is far to trash for me to play. Maybe I'll play Extella, but I seriously just spent 200 for a mousepad of her boobs and that's all. I don't even care about the wall scroll.s I hate walls anyway.

Is it possible to use cheatapk on iphone?

Meh Tiberius at least is someone who kinda deserves wank unlike some other servants. And after all the bullshit Ramses has it is not that retarded

I swear they are getting bigger by the image.
Sasuga fat fox tats.

Imperator could be used to mean general or commander in Latin, so it's not like it's completely out of left field that the guy would be the martial sort.

For all we know Nasuverse Constantine was a bong, they never talk about him. And Arthur being the West Roman Emperor never actually changes anything in Geoffreys stories either, it's just like another title he gets that they don't talk about. Meanwhile Tiberius goes from controlling the actual Roman territories to domination all the neighbouring nations as well through sheer force of being a baller, just to build up Arthur slapping his shit. It's not just direct powerlevel wank.

Don't be so tsundere against us my friend.

She's a goddess after all. Having bigger tits with Witchcraft EX and Magic rank A would be child's play anyway.

Pretty glad I didn't burn Lu Bu now.

When Ilya servant?

There's being a martial person and there's being an army destroying warrior god who makes even Asians shit their pants on hearing about him and who goes full One Punch Man on Gawain.

I'm talking about the games and stories. I'm not talking about the fanbase.
I literally played none of the event missions, none of the last ones, and I can't honestly remember the last few events, I haven't touched the Fate/Extra manga, simply because I know what happens and if I want to jack of to my waifu I can go to pixiv. I have no idea where people get art from that's official that hasn't been released. I really don't follow it much at all. I'm not even too busy.

How willing would he be if you asked for mana transfer?

How shit will this new event be then? Even worse than this terrible one?

Speaking of Arthur/Arturia,did we ever get anything about the Saxons that sacked Britain?

>tfw when new wallpaper

Gawain truly is a shitter Unrivaled could have dealt with this guy

Nope. You have to transfer your fgo account to an android emulator if you want to use it.

Do you consider nero and nero bride both your waifu?

Too bad for you. I am enjoying myself with the Fate games.

Why black servants are so powerful?

Saxon stronk.

>who goes full One Punch Man on Gawain.
You mean Bedivere. Word was that he defeated Bedivere with a punch. Gawain's defeat was not elaborated on.

Would telling a Servant to go be the school/university/college/brothel bicycle be a reliable mana recovery method?

Why don't you start by posting one?

When will Medb get her chance to shine?

>Ozzy
>black
pick one

We don't have any black Servants, unless you are counting Darius.

Wich wasn't black anyway. He is strong either.

Is herc black?

History books be lyin' to you m8.

Ancient egyptians were black.

Hassans, all of them
Pale Rider

She already shines with all the semence I cum on her every night I masturbate on her thigh

Yeah, yeah. We wuz and shit, etc.

Fuck off, faker!

When will Medb get her chance to shine?

They were mentioned a few times in a previous chapter. Just said that they came from across the sea, that they were an angry bunch, and that Vortigern wanted Britain to be united under Saxon rule.

The Hassans were brown when they were alive. Pale Rider isn't even human so you can't assign a race to it.

>there are no black Servants
Ahem

Only Dumas is black.

By this logic we can call EMIYA a black servant since he's wearing a black bodysuit.

As for race, Hassans were Arabian.

Only one quarter.

>one drop rule
Dumas was mulatto. Even then he was three quarters white.

>black

He was a hafa, his mother is an african slave.

I think having a name that means black because he have black skin would make him qualify.