>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAQGRAecEswUtB3UJlg3NEuEUIBRNFHEYkRo4HM4hNCFVJyAnLyo4Kk0rUCz7LdI1kjboOQ462DrhOzs8BTwtPQ89_D8nQKBBP0rITeNQR1FMUeZYY14TXz9fsGFSaPJuqnKpdO12rHdTeu97jHy7fNl9W4IHg8yFUoZgiiKMz5BVkc6S0Jd5m7WexZ7Nn8uiAKcwrEetja9sr6e0L7Xytz677byfwGbApsM6xBXE9sWKxq7G2MpKz37SIdi92WHZfNw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfJF9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5U_o8=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew lads

first for SC always present

Why is the lady naked?

>first

Why is hybrid so comfy?

>muh eHP
>muh life pool protecting my life pool
>fuck all investment
>almost never have to health pot

so that's why it always smells like this in this general

Know your enemy

retard

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free

Guys, guys... you won't belive this...

My ISP was actually causing problems this time! Happened right when the servers failed too

based retard

>died to tunneler protecting deshret
what the everliving fuck I had fort on and granite

It's a shame PoE doesn't have better models.

F R E E???

rekt :^)

New to this game. Is there such thing as too much elemental resistance? Most builds I see seem to suggest grabbing as much of it as you can.

Sort of.

Getting enough resistance to hit the 75% cap is required to just play, but going over that cap to protect against curses isn't wasted.

Yes it is

100% dead

820 is completely dead

Alts to chaos ratio is 20 : 1 which means theres little to no demand

Last league jews to exalt was 300 now its like 5-600 to 1

Not only the league is trash but perandus made sure people won't put up with the shitty drop and crafting systems

protip
by grabbing it they mean get it on your equipment not skill tree

why are poe players so autistic?

You don't choose the game. Game chooses you.

Welp, lvl 87 and got my 24 challenges done.. time to wait for the next league, also
>league is shit
>performance is shit even though they said it's "fixed"
>literally no cool skills that aren't complete shit since BV
>melee still shit unless EQ
>top ladders are using the same shit as 4 years ago
nice game poetards

I had a dream that I accidentally popped a white carto box. I awoke drenched in sweat.

>Regal a jewel with two good mods for my build
>Get max life

Post your monkeys, exiles.

i love you free poster

>things that never happened

bf trap how original

Just spend the last hour edging over and over, ruined my orgasm and ate all my cum.

Back to poe i guess

>That greentext story is the most unlikely thing ever said in /poeg/
It actually happened, though.

have the fixed the uniq upgrade prophecies yet?

I went for hybrid too with 3,5k armour. Extremely comfy to play compared to evasion shitters I had in previous league

What if the reason this league is so dead isn't because it's bad, but because poeHUD isn't up to date?

820 still has a ton of spam at the daily reset. This shit is far from dead.

On another note, it's been almost a week and there's one person on SC at 96, everyone else is at 95. Is it going to take another week before anyone hits 100?

Does drillneck only work for arrows now? I thought arrow pierce chance also used to apply to spells. Which is why it was so good for cock? My tooltip on frostbolt isnt changing much with pierce gem

projectile != arrow

>My tooltip on frostbolt isnt changing much with pierce gem

Frostbolt already has 100% dipshit, that is the cap.

Im assuming you guys are new or something?

On CoC builds the pierce chance on spells was also counted as arrow pierce so increased tooltip DPS.

It says arrow, but it actually counts toward any projectile. At least it used to.

Exp nerf has been hard on babbies who can no longer chain gorges all day to hit 100 in 3 days

ih nm i guess since it auto-pierces the game doesn't count the gem as adding any pierce chance whatsoever.

This works for spells like spark, but not auto-piercing spells. Pretty fucking lame actually considering the gem should give global pierce vs the spells local chance

clips.twitch.tv zenocidegenius/CrazyCormorantHumbleLife
is zeno still our guy

Frostbolt has 100% chance to pierce implicitly. It cannot gain anymore. Putting on a pierce gem will only give it the gems more modifier and not any extra damage from the "pierce chance" because it literally does nothing because you can only have 100% chance.

Completely useless unless you have dual sustain and/or are ranged with really good evasion.

Hybrid life/es gear is inherently worse than anything else in game. (Cannot roll top hybrid and life rolls at the same time)

Can't use BR.

Hybrid is only good in niche, niche, niche builds. And even then, you could probably do just as well being life-based.

i thought maybe the pierce gem acted globally so it would override the frostbolts native chance to pierce with its own.

>And even then, you could probably do just as well being life-based.

With my frostbolt caster, I could either have 6k health or 6k health and 3.5k es.

How can a pure life based be better than have 3.5k buffer on top? It's not like I magically now have access to more life nodes.

>Completely useless unless you have dual sustain

All you have to do is get ghost reaver.

>All you have to do is get ghost reaver.
Vile Bastion from Occultist skilltree also works nicely

Like I said, it's good in niche builds. You can use the extra buffer, sure why not. You can afford a ranged, evasive playstyle. You don't really benefit from frenzy charges/cast speed so the loss of BR is not a big deal. For most builds, hybrid is simply not worth the effort. If it works for you, your build is niche.

What's BR? I'm new and still learning the abbreviations.

>If it works for you, your build is niche.

Almost all casters/summoners can easily run hybrid. Sure it's not good for attack builds, but I wouldn't call "casters" niche.

Also there are a bunch of was to get frenzy charges for casters (who get nothing from bloodrage, and don't have the regen to support it anyway).

I get mine from Herald of Ice with Ice Bite linked to it.

Why not go CI at this point? why split your ehp in 2 parts when you could have it in one, with fully effective leech? Leech isn't terribly effective on a 3.5k "pool", since it caps at 20% of it without VP. And if you pick VP, you want CI.

It's not like I am going out of my way to deeply invest into this shit, the gear I need to wear anyway has ES on it, some node I take increase ES also and that's that. Why fuck about and turn it into a CI build for? Just so everything can be more expensive and my build less efficient in getting what it needs because now all the life nodes I am on are useless and I have to travel to ES?

Hybrid builds are not 50/50 split builds or some shit, they are simply life builds that also wear ES gear so they boost it a bit for a nice buffer. CI builds are totally different things.

blood rage

proof it then

>dancing dervish won't trigger when worn by animated guardian

thought of a gamebreaking build lads

didn't work out too well the last 20 times you said the same stupid thing

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAQGRAecEswUtB3UJlg3NEuEUIBRNFHEYkRo4HM4hNCFVJyAnLyo4Kk0rUCz7LdI1kjboOQ462DrhOzs8BTwtPQ89_D8nQKBBP0rITeNQR1FMUeZYY14TXz9fsGFSaPJuqnKpdO12rHdTeu97jHy7fNl9W4IHg8yFUoZgiiKMz5BVkc6S0Jd5m7WexZ7Nn8uiAKcwrEetja9sr6e0L7Xytz677byfwGbApsM6xBXE9sWKxq7G2MpKz37SIdi92WHZfNw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfJF9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5U_o8=

EQ beserker final form, how bad of an idea would it be?

what's a good build to run if i'm a fuckin idiot

how do I into ele bows

anything trap

see
Alternatively you could educate yourself and play overwatch.

HOLY FUCK
MORE WINGS
THEY ACTUALLY ADDED MORE WINGS TO THE GAME
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fuck up performance of the game and make a shitty league in 2 weeks
>spend rest of the time making shitty wings and grimdark armor
classic ggg

how can they be so incompetent?

>play overwatch

worst of the poeg memes desu

nobody wants to play your shitty tf2 remake blizzard

anyone tried Sire of Shards with Frostbolt? if so, how is it? good without vortex? terrible?

>caster
>not running BR for frenzy charges
Nice fucking build desu senpai. Honestly if your build doesn't have frenzy/endurance charges up you're either doing a shit build or are just lazy. No reason not to have those charges on almost every build.

Nice job not reading the post fully dipshit. I already said how I gain frenzy charges without the massive downsides of BR.

Other ways are likely either just socketing a frenzy gem which is a retarded waste of time, or using poacher's mark in place of literally any other curse that would be better for your build. "Massive downsides of BR" if your build can't out sustain 4% life degen as physical damage than you're just going to die to white zombies anyways. More builds are likely to just be able to use BR than to be able to socket ice bite anyways.

So it's not just me then

The game is actually running worse than before for other people too?

everyone's having issues, even the "it works on my machine :^)" thousand dollar support package players

yes, the "performance patch" everyone has been waiting months for has only made the game worse. much worse. and the new league is boring and tedious. the game is dead already less than a week into the league.

Am I cute yet, /poeg/?

Apparently --nopreload will revert the loading back to how it was before 2.3, and I think that my system would handle that way better.

No.
You can only be cute once you defeat Atziri.

hows srs holding up end game wise?

I decided to roll an srs build but my isp has been fucking up with lag spikes so I'm only level 57.

What is the process of designing your own unique like?

Has anyone written a diary or log on it, how the correspondence with GGG goes and all?

gonna try it

can immediately tell teh difference, load times are what they were pre 2.3 but the game stays so much smoother in maps and towns

played it before ascendancy, with a +3 staff it was ok, didn't have a 6L though. Solo play works well, in group you'll feel like you're not contributing any damage. Other skills outshine it in clear speed but if you can live with that it's an ok build. also AI is a bit more retarded than it used to be.

im going to use it for mf.

any better mf builds?

bv, totems

totems are probably a better choice. Because enemies will ignore SRS and come for you, so it isn't as safe as a totem build

whirling blades with coc flame dash and lightning warp

y/n?

nigga you look dumb af

solo self found crafter's (only white drops, no magic/rare/unique equip drops) gotta craft everything yourself league when?

retard

What's a good build for this?

What's the most satisfying skill to use in the game in your guys' opinion? I really like EA, there's nothing like attacking fast, moving fast, and the delayed death with a big explosion is really satisfying to me.

power siphon and discharge

Ice Crash

This game really became easy mode after ascendancy. Items drop like candy and it is really easy to make a build that never dies. Boring game!

I like Ice skills because the shattering sound is so fucking good.

Yeah it's so easy most people on the ladder died already

arc

what's a good meme build?

did this mememaster ever come back