/4ccg/ Teedus edition

Previous Thread: >Main Page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you should read but are probably too gay to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/UvruiPky

>Where can I watch the cup?
Literally on the wiki front page. Or Hitbox's.

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Veeky Forums League 6 (currently ongoing):
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_6

Moeshit Cup (24-26 June)
>implyingrigged.info/wiki/Moeshit_Cup

>Veeky Forums League 7 (3-9 July):
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_League

>Previously:
Summer dates announced Muh big teams
muh small teams
Rules discussion
Offseason in full force

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7HfZKExf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for nothing

Toki cup
Toki thread

toki toki

>player is called "Titty Ninjas"
>blender is of one of the few flat SKs
Is a joke your dip
the blender is actually Ikaruga with Mirai eyepatch and hat

There's one thing I don't get. If the /ag/L starts on 3rd, then the earliest it can possibly end is 10th. So how is it going to end on 9th?

KOs could end up getting reduce to 8 teams or maybe there'll be 9 games a day. No idea though, just saying.

>inb4 there's no group stage at all

sleepy cup

Someone explain what f4r is (and who he is)

I meant what he did

I'm a kiwi cunt who's also a member of the 4CCC. I fuck up the wiki on the regular. That's about the limit of it.

Smugleaf in /merit/ when

Hat Pick: /asp/

want to keep working, but getting sleepy

Smug has the AC, that's more than enough.

AC has more power than merit anyway

He sneaks ponies into people's blenders, he has enough power already desu.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific there son.

>a subcommittee cannot be disbanded
o i am laffin

/AesCo/ run this shit

fite me irl m8 1v1

>First and Second place in Spring were teams managed by people from the /AesCo/
WAKE UP SHEEP

>nobody bats an eye when /cgl/ comes third in spring 15
Tell me how good you are at hiding your rigging

What did you do with Bulgarian guy?

Gulag for life.

Told him he was banned, laughed when he tried, led him on, laughed at him behind his back again, banned him proper (full wiki/IRC/skype bans), laughed again in /4ccg/.

>at a friend's house for weekly writing group
>ask for her wifi password
>"bane" in the middle of randomly generated characters

Did you show her your big guy?

don't fight, BEFRIENDs

Eat a bag of shit, cunt.

f4r is the biggest cunt I know, but that makes two of us

>stats don't impact player competence
You are a blathering idiot.

sadface

blargh! time for sleep, I'll finish adding limbs support to the scripts when more then three of my neurons are still functional

Ok, so it sounds like we're not getting a lot of bulk testing done, or in Spring some of the testing we did had too many variables (Hessen's Patch + Stat Nerf or something similar).

I'm going to run a few test cups with Top 8 Winter/Spring teams, like someone mentioned here previously. I'll stick with just ONE rule change for each cup, and collect everything together with spreadsheets/screenshots for /merit/'s consideration. I'll even stream it if people want to get an idea of what the changes look like (Although I don't want to step on Sou's toes, no idea when he's doing his thing).

All I need is a couple of recommendations for exactly what you guys think I should try changing. Stat compression, a fan patch (Can you undo these patches without completely reinstalling PES?), specific statistic boosts, whatever you want to see.

What's the point if your tests aren't going to be paid attention to?

What if we tried gathering testing data from VGL managers who have been playing on 1.04 for the past few weeks? People's tests won't be the same, of course, but some stats like average goals/game and so on could probably be derived. It's better than nothing and it's data we've already got.

Now you're just being a self fulfilling prophecy. "They won't listen to our tests, so let's not do tests". Come on, that's a little silly.

Why not both? From my experience, the actual data being collected from testing varies big-time between teams and individual testers. I know I used to keep massive spreadsheets of data for each test, now I just put opponent/score and a Puush screenshot of stats.

you need a trip on or something to be taken seriously at all with /merit/
go test making GK form 8

>Now you're just being a self fulfilling prophecy. "They won't listen to our tests, so let's not do tests". Come on, that's a little silly.
don't act like it hasn't happened before

I don't want to release my tests because I probably won't win again today and I've put way too much time into this.

So I found this in /cgl/

>organizer plans a picnic
>~25 people shows up
>picnic begin
>organizer and her group of friends went to restaurant
Why would the organizer did that?

Tests could be anonymized by someone who's not managing, or immediately after the VGL ends. Everything could just be TeamA - TeamB.

You explained what Radslav did and that's not my responsibility so I'm not mad at you, in fact I respect you more for being a kiwi.

The jig's up, we've all figured out you won't use Skype because you don't want us to know you're actually SDA

because /cgl/ is jackasses

>Why would the organizer did that?

>her
IS SHE CUTE
DESCRIBE HER TO US

>IS SHE CUTE
>3DPD
Unlikely.

Fair enough. it's me, Austin. And yeah, GK Form 8 would be an interesting test, baby steps, but it's trying something different that hasn't been really recommended yet.

Yeah, a lot of those tests got ignored, but that's why I'm trying to take all of the variables out. One change, a common set of teams, documenting each statistic clearly and sending it over.

I don't have very high standards.

>kiwi
Aislinn!

Dangerous levels of anime detected in this thread.

Fluff, is that you?

Leaders need to do something so they look sociable. What else but organize a meetup?
But dumping them all seems jerk

Senriyama SPINOFF based Ritz

cutekiwi

>Can you undo these patches without completely reinstalling PES?
sometimes yes, sometimes no. I made a backup of my vanilla 1.03 and recommend you do the same.

What is pandering?

toki spinoff is all i ever wanted

who the fuck is toki?

A slut.

Toki bane

Wow, filtered.

damn that's a cute toki

4ryuu(ka)

You can filter me, but you'll never filter the truth.

wow how about you just never make a post again?

Oooga booga where da bets at

Last time I didn't use my filter in /sp/, a german post that blue pajama CP. And you still insist to not trush filter?

do you filter all of Germany or what?

Do you not?

T/a/noshii has been ignoring my theory about Teru being Almighty.

Who programs this shit? The worst fucking error messages, unhelpful as shit.

someone who died

she's back now isn't that crazy

that's a python traceback and it's actually quite helpful to pinpoint bugs in the code you moron.

To the programmer. I have no clue about your code as an end user, you should always tell me what I'm doing wrong when your program errors at a point that doesn't mean shit to me.

that would require the code to catch said exception in the first place, you knob, in which case the programmer would just fix the bug

What were you doing when that happened?

Exporting a hair model.

Veeky Forums please

have you tried running in administrator?

Yes, same thing.

/sp/ found a way

Oh I get that one a lot, haven't been able to pinpoint what I've been doing wrong, usually I redo the process carefully and it work.

Is it your first model?

>goes to /sp/
>complains about CP

you don't exist

Check to see if you have a vertex in a ridiculous place or a UV map that doesn't have a texture associated with it or something. Worst case, you can start deleting UV maps piece by piece and retrying until you figure out which part is breaking your model.

last time i got this error it was because i deleted some parts of the UV map, when i tried again without deleting them it was fine

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a wage slave for 2 rigshops, male and pokemon, hedging the male when he's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my rigbux up and down his thick wallet, tasting his salty coins on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his shin shatter machine, I guide myself in, feeling him stretch my shins apart. I scream with pain, feeling him break me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his kneecapper' and through mine.

pastebin.com/7HfZKExf

>/ksg/ vs /gsg/
/ksg/ - 1.90
Tie - 1.80
/gsg/ - 1.50

>/ink/ vs /fgog/
/ink/ - 1.60
Tie - 1.90
/fgog/ - 1.75

>/lolg/ vs /mgg/
/lolg/ - 1.80
Tie - 1.90